Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments (Page 123)

Showing posts 2,441 - 2,460 of16,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>How do you rationalize that your daughters reaped what they sowed. You made them gay and they were innocent. Does your daughter try to be a boy or does she like girls who look like boys? You are right though, the church of homosexuality merged with the church of pedophilia long ago and they are at war with the church of normalcy. Strange how you managed to get whipped on that one.
You're nuts.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>RoseNoHo aka NorCal comes here with her gay issues but wants to serve it when it suits her. She comes from the Gay threads, and she thinks that we do not welcome her here. We do, it is our church and they want the sermons.
We are like surgeons and we get to operate on the sins that they bring into our church. If they want to discuss their child abuse issues, prostitution, alcoholism or drug addiction problems we can help with that too. But all they want is to be healed from homosexuality, so they are here hoping that Jesus will save them from the demons that blind them.
Yep. Nuts.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>You got me beat. You're gay and that means mentally suicidal. Yup.
I'm married and happy. You're a screwball.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Born_Again_Christian wrote:
Tony,
Your real father divorced your mom at 5? That explains why you geared toward another male because you longed for your real father and his love and you sought it out in another male. Does not matter if there was another male role model. A father's presence in a child's life is very important especially the natural father. Your step dad cannot fulfill the same role as your natural father.
<quoted text>
You stupid sow, MOST marriages end in divorce, why aren't most people gay?

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>This one is a real stoopnagle.
Indeed.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo
Getting to you? calling names? My age is none of your business. I am old enough to be here and plus some. You want to support perversion that is on you, but I will continue to expose the lies of the homosexuals and their agenda of wanting everyone to think their lifestyle is normal when God abhors homosexuality.
<quoted text>
First, you should admit that you're Native. Second, you should admit that you're a closet lesbian. Third, you should admit that you were never married or had children. Fourth, you should admit that you DON'T have a full time job. Fifth, you should admit that if you even have a degree, it's from an UNACCREDITED fundie school, which just took your money and gave you a diploma. Sixth, you may want to admit that you're really uneducated and illiterate. This is something everyone already knows.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm married and happy. You're a screwball.
Doc,(Lies Busters) and Born Again Christian (Native) are both closet homosexuals. Doc is also a pedophile. Born Again Christian (Native is also a special ed case.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Rose No Ho
This thread is about homosexuality so I will be speaking about that subject. If I go to a room called adultery I would speak on that subject etc etc!
I didn't ask about this forum, I asked about businesses open on Saturdays.
Leviticus is not to Christians it is Jewish laws.
You really should open the Bible and look at Jews and Christians they are 2 different groups.
<quoted text>
Where does it say adultery is a sin in the buy-bull?
I've opened the buy-bull. I've read it. Wish more people really would. They would see how absurd and nasty it is, and drop their faith in it.

http://www.evilbible.com

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Rose No Ho,
So you never stripped in front of your mother? Having sex outside marriage is a sin. Having sex with 2 of the same gender is sin. Having sex with children is a sin. Having sex with animals is a sin. So yes there are times when having sex is a sin. The only time sex is not a sin is when it is between a husband and wife in the bounds of marriage. All other sex is sin.
<quoted text>
Well then penny, you sure sin alot! and you stripped for your mother? Now we all know why she's gone! It musta been a heat attack!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

LIes Busters wrote:
!
LMAO.. hiya Doc the sock!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Well then penny, you sure sin alot! and you stripped for your mother? Now we all know why she's gone! It musta been a heat attack!
Yeah, Penny,(Native, Born Again Christian), doesn't know that normal people don't strip in front of their friends. After all, there are bathrooms in motels. LOL!

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>RoseNoHo aka NorCal comes here with her gay issues but wants to serve it when it suits her. She comes from the Gay threads, and she thinks that we do not welcome her here.
LOL. You are so dumb. Guess if you were intelligent, you wouldn't be a fundie. You'd see what nonsense fundie beliefs are.
LIes Busters wrote:
We do, it is our church and they want the sermons.
We are like surgeons and we get to operate on the sins that they bring into our church. If they want to discuss their child abuse issues, prostitution, alcoholism or drug addiction problems we can help with that too. But all they want is to be healed from homosexuality, so they are here hoping that Jesus will save them from the demons that blind them.
Jesus is a myth.
LOL @ you.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Rose No Ho,
So you never stripped in front of your mother? You never stripped in front of a friend when staying together in a motel maybe for a conference or something?
No. You were at a motel with a friend and went, "Look at me take all of my clothes off and get naked!"? Hey, whatever floats your boat.
I do not believe you at all. If they were having sex both of them would have stripped naked,
No, they didn't have to.
but the verse says he handed him things it says nothing about him having sex that is where you and your friends here twisted the story to suit your gay agenda. Having sex outside marriage is a sin. Having sex with 2 of the same gender is sin. Having sex with children is a sin. Having sex with animals is a sin. So yes there are times when having sex is a sin. The only time sex is not a sin is when it is between a husband and wife in the bounds of marriage. All other sex is sin.
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as sin.
LowellGuy

Lawrence, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo
Yes it is true and studies have been done to show this. You are the clueless one. Instead of calling me names go and research and see for yourself and stop being so ignorant. If you go and ask homosexuals most if not 99 percent have been abused sexually or had a one parent home life not receiving the nurturing that every child deserves from both set of parents.
<quoted text>
Most, if not 99%? Please present your evidence.
LowellGuy

Lawrence, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Dana Robertson,
God did not make them gay. The Bible says being gay is unnatural. Because of abuse, circumstances such as a parent being absent, they chose to deal with their pain by going to the same gender for the love they lacked. God said it is male and female not male and male. When he said it is not good man be alone he made a female not another male. There is sin against perverted love and homosexuality is a perverted love.
<quoted text>
My imaginary friend can beat up your imaginary friend.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

LIes Busters wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide any evidence that you are not an old tran hag dude?
Well, since it's clear you can't tell a woman from a man from a picture, how can I provide you with evidence? Let me know.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

NoIQ wrote:
<quoted text>
The real myth is, you being a woman. You TransQueer freak you.
LOL. Typical homophobe.
I'm a woman with D cups, but you'd rather imagine I'm a well hung man.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Laconic Assassins wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a gay tran doll of how you want to look? Funny thing, tran dude, only you mentioned D cups and being hung. Did your dad have a D cup and was he well hung? I guess there is a gay jean. Do you like Calvin in your jeans?
LOL. You are such an idiot.
As NoIQ and others, you follow me from forum to forum saying I'm a man with a big member. Now, why on earth you think that if I were a man, I'd consider being told I'm packing an insult is beyond me.
Did your mom tell you the other boys made fun of your tiny thing because they are jealous?

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask about this forum, I asked about businesses open on Saturdays.
<quoted text>
Where does it say adultery is a sin in the buy-bull?
I've opened the buy-bull. I've read it. Wish more people really would. They would see how absurd and nasty it is, and drop their faith in it.
http://www.evilbible.com
Sin - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sina : an offense against religious or moral law. b : an action that is or is felt to be highly reprehensible <it's a sin to waste food>. c : an often serious shortcoming :...
It's a word with many applications. In theism, it's considered a sin when a married spouse has sex with someone other than the spouse they are married to. The buy-bull speaks only in negative tones concerning adultery.
In the non-buy-bull world, most consider it a moral offense for a person to have sex with another while being "faithfully-married" in a monogamous relationship.
And wishing people would drop their religious faith would serve no purpose.
There are tribes on this earth with "nature" beliefs who's moral laws are like those you'll find in the Bible. And these tribes have never read a religious text. They'll oust you from the village or severely beat/whip you for what we call adultery. Theft can get a finger or hand hacked off. Rape and killing someone can get yourself murdered. And they believe in blood revenge if someone from another tribe does one of their people wrong.
And they don't believe in equality as we their modern counter parts believe in it. They tolerate same sex sex but you won't find same sex married couples in these tribes.
Theistic beliefs don't need a buy-bull to exist :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Rose No Ho
This thread is about homosexuality ...
Actually, it's not. It's about the impact, if any, upon sectarian relations AS A RESULT OF Marriage Equality.

Your thought disorders are getting tedious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,441 - 2,460 of16,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min Poof1 9,998
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 12 min stupid is not a disease 239
A Message from Nettie 13 min stupid is not a disease 769
Should I throw bible? 22 min stupid is not a disease 4
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 25 min stupid is not a disease 1,253
THE SUPERIOR RACE of PEOPLE 41 min debunker 129
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 41 min purplelady1040 87,756
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 3 hr joe 7 183
•••
•••