R.I.P. Steve Jobs, a brilliant atheist
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Thinking

Mansfield, UK

#169 Oct 13, 2011
The god of your bible is a child abuser that punishes generations yet unborn. A total POS.
Sherri Siggson wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (steve jobs)more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen
Luke 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
Luke 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
steve jobs is not good, no one is, only God!

“Live Life, Not Religion”

Since: Sep 11

Heelsum, Netherlands

#170 Oct 13, 2011
Sherri Siggson wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature (steve jobs)more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen
Luke 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
Luke 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
You are obviously one of those special Church-led christians who judge others. Pointing out other's failings, are you? Nice job. Your christian brethren will be proud. Oops! There goes another sin...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#171 Oct 13, 2011
Sherri Siggson wrote:
<quoted text>Luke 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
Wow, so Jesus admitted that he wasn't God.

Cool!

“Live Life, Not Religion”

Since: Sep 11

Heelsum, Netherlands

#172 Oct 14, 2011
Sherri Siggson wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, boy. you found the one verse that poops all over the "father, son, and holy ghost" thing. ya better hide.

“God's Servant”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#173 Oct 20, 2011
Thinking wrote:
The god of your bible is a child abuser that punishes generations yet unborn. A total POS.
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!
The Bible says there is only one way to Heaven
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me." (John 14:6)

Good works cannot save you.
Thinking

Ashford, UK

#174 Oct 20, 2011
Duh, well it would do, wouldn't it!

Snake oil salespeople always lie.

Heaven is just marketing bullshit written by men to keep the retarded in line.
Sherri Siggson wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me." (John 14:6)

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#175 Oct 20, 2011
Sherri Siggson wrote:
parable of the sheep and the goats.
Yes, good works ARE rewarded.
Thinking

Ashford, UK

#176 Oct 20, 2011
Nice of BlackBerry to honour Jobs with two day's silence.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#177 Oct 20, 2011
Sherri Siggson wrote:
The Bible also says that bats are birds, that rabbits chew their cud, and that there were three mornings and three evenings on Earth BEFORE the sun was created.

The Bible also says that the Earth is a flat disc, with a disc of water above it.

The Bible also says that God stores rain and hail in Heaven and opens a window in the sky when he wants the Earth to have precipitation.

The Bible ALSO says, and this is the best one, that a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night must be stoned to death.

It doesn't say the same for a man. In fact, in the Bible lots of holy men had more than one wife, but no woman had more than one husband at least, not of one God's "chosen" women.

Just admit it - you worship a misogynistic demon. He was created by Man, to keep Woman subservient.

I feel sorry for you.
Aidan

Burnsville, MN

#178 Mar 15, 2012
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Whether you post on a Mac or a PC, you are using a machine created by an atheist.
It's ironic to think that Christians are using a machine created by people whom they consider pawns of Satan to spread the Gospel.
Then again, Christians know there are probably some fly guts in that Communion wafer or that sacramental wine, or some bacteria in that holy water, and yet they eat it/drink it/douse themselves with it.
Denial is a very powerful tool for keeping yourself in the dark.
And yet Christians speak of the "light" of God.
Will the irony never cease?
Meanwhile, rest in peace Mr. Jobs. You changed the world, for the better, and Jesus had nothing to do with it.
Thanks for proving that an atheist can be a force for good, a source of incredible philanthropy, and a champion of rational thinking, brilliance, and wisdom.
You will be missed.
He was buddhist
socks

New York, NY

#179 Sep 29, 2012
Atheist?...Jobs was a Buddist..at least do some research...SMH
socks

New York, NY

#180 Sep 29, 2012
Atheist?...Jobs was a Buddist...and there would be no Technology is not for God...there would be no Steve Jobs or YOU...do your research....
Punisher

Tuckahoe, NY

#181 Sep 29, 2012
socks wrote:
Atheist?...Jobs was a Buddist...and there would be no Technology is not for God...there would be no Steve Jobs or YOU...do your research....
Zero reason/s to revive this old thread. talk about late to the party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 min Phoenix Ascended 183
Why do you really believe in a god? 19 min Big Al 653
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 1 hr Blodewedd 181
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Cookie_Parker 20,081
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 3 hr Karen 278
Spirit bodies. 3 hr Carly 59
Let's have a discussion, HG. (Oct '12) 4 hr GodSmacked 189
Evidence Against God 5 hr 15th Dalai Lama 3,942
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 6 hr GodSmacked 975
More from around the web