First Prev
of 1212
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#25204 Jan 7, 2013
Vote Obama,
It will never happen. Everyone can be replaced. LOL!!!
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#25205 Jan 7, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
Vote Obama,
It will never happen. Everyone can be replaced. LOL!!!
You have no trouble voting for the same career politicians in both houses, why should we limit our great president only two terms? Can't you see he's trying to keep us out of world war 3?
Nobama

Modesto, CA

#25206 Jan 7, 2013
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>How about you doing some research and stop depending on the zionist Faux News to make up your mind for you! For instance, did you know right after Obama won his first term, he got together with his fellow democrats and introduced a bill that would make it mandatory for employers to pay women the same wages as men for doing the same work? but the republicans fillibustered that bill and it never made it to the floor for a vote. Now if that doesn't tick off your chick, nothing will and I won't argue with a sheep that doesn't mind getting sheered by neocon republicans!
That's absolutely untrue.

Obama had a super majority democrat Congress in both houses in his first term and could pass any legislation he wanted, which he did.

Actually the first legislation Obama passed was rescinding the Mexico City Act so he could help foreign nations kill babies using US taxpayer money.

What do you think of the new payroll income tax hike Obama just gave you?
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

#25207 Jan 7, 2013
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's absolutely untrue.
Obama had a super majority democrat Congress in both houses in his first term and could pass any legislation he wanted, which he did.
Actually the first legislation Obama passed was rescinding the Mexico City Act so he could help foreign nations kill babies using US taxpayer money.
What do you think of the new payroll income tax hike Obama just gave you?
You didn't comprehend what I wrote apparently. I said the republicans fillibustered that bill and it never even made it to the floor for a vote, therefore the neocons succeeded in killing the bill. They can do that ya know! As for a teeny tiny 2% increase in taxes, well who the heck would notice that other than a penny pincher, are you a 1 percenter?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#25209 Jan 10, 2013
Serah wrote:
21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

Thanks for posting the Scriptures, Black Sheep, many people forget the 10 Statutes of GOD and it is always good to bring them back ~ even if it is one at a time :)

Merry Christmas everyone..... and a Happy New Year
Has this one gone to the trolls too?
Peace <3
YTube

AOL

#25211 Jan 11, 2013

**WHITNEY HOUSTON ....raised from the dead?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25217 Mar 6, 2013
"I Believe in God"

“‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit’, says the Lord of hosts.”(Zech 4:6)
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

Tucson, AZ

#25218 Jun 18, 2013
god doesn't exist. You all need to commit suicide.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#25219 Jun 18, 2013
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST wrote:
god doesn't exist.
You all need to commit suicide.
You first......then let me know how it works out for ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1212
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min 15th Dalai Lama 3,595
Nearly all Christians are Frauds 9 min superwilly 65
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 15 min dollarsbill 522
Before The Big Bang 18 min dollarsbill 3,921
I hate Christians 20 min janeebee 37
morality says who 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 35
Question for Preachers of the Law 1 hr Cliff09 15
The post count of Dollarsbill 4 hr truthandcommonsense 1,490
More from around the web