We believe in God Here. No non believers Thank You!!

Posted in the Christian Forum

Comments (Page 1,211)

Showing posts 24,201 - 24,220 of24,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
Thanks for posting the Scriptures, Black Sheep, many people forget the 10 Statutes of GOD and it is always good to bring them back ~ even if it is one at a time :)
Merry Christmas everyone..... and a Happy New Year
I just love how you can skip over what you hate! LOL! Idiot!
Theophilus

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

This time of year may everyone enjoy a Christmas crèche or manger nativity scene.
Say a prayer of thanks.

God of every nation and people,
from the very beginning of creation
you have made manifest your love:
when our need for a Savior was great
you sent your Son to be born of the Virgin Mary.
To our lives he brings joy and peace,
justice, mercy, and love.

Lord,
bless all who look upon this manger;
may it remind us of the humble birth of Jesus,
and raise our thoughts to him,
who is God-with-us and Savior of all,
and who lives and reigns forever and ever.
Amen.

(—From "Catholic Household Blessings & Prayers")

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how you can skip over what you hate! LOL! Idiot!
I just love how you hate!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Theophilus wrote:
This time of year may everyone enjoy a Christmas crèche or manger nativity scene.
Say a prayer of thanks.
God of every nation and people,
from the very beginning of creation
you have made manifest your love:
when our need for a Savior was great
you sent your Son to be born of the Virgin Mary.
To our lives he brings joy and peace,
justice, mercy, and love.
Lord,
bless all who look upon this manger;
may it remind us of the humble birth of Jesus,
and raise our thoughts to him,
who is God-with-us and Savior of all,
and who lives and reigns forever and ever.
Amen.
(—From "Catholic Household Blessings & Prayers")
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year.
Thank you for sharing ~ Merry Christmas to you also and a very Happy New Year :)

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I just love how you hate!!
If I point out that you made an error and you refuse to even consider that you made an error; what does that make you?

I point out that you ignored most of the quoted text and with your most pompous attitude, you accuse me of hate.

No worries. I only point out what I see.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I confess Jesus in real life also.
Matthew 10:32-33
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
You are just a run of the mill hateful Christian troll with nothing to offer.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

So where did Mr Spamalot go?

Did he FINALLY figure out his SPAM was moldy?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
If I point out that you made an error and you refuse to even consider that you made an error; what does that make you?
I point out that you ignored most of the quoted text and with your most pompous attitude, you accuse me of hate.
Me too... so I'll pop your words here, just as I saw them "I just love how you can skip over what you hate! LOL! Idiot! "

Merry Christmas, Black Sheep, and thank you for your lovely words, your charm and chivalry leave me breathless....

Since: Dec 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
And,...uh, making a point of pointing out your previous point to make a point makes you what?

Well. Rymer RistmasCh anyway!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Merry Christmas to all!

Matthew 1:21-23
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
1 Timothy 1:15- This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

2 Corinthians 5:21- For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

Colossians 1:14- In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

4 And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5 And that He was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 After that, He was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
7 After that, He was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all He was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Since: Dec 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Awwww - thank you so much.. you have made my day!!
I have a book next to me; Angelic Dreams and I will open it up and share with you the words that are on the page'
"Any boundary you perceive in your life is merely an illusion constructed by your limited thought"
and on the other page;
"If you are resistant to change, you are resistant to life"
Thank you again, and Blessings to you, Serah
Serah: ""Any boundary you perceive in your life is merely an illusion constructed by your limited thought."

Hmmmmm.
If the bounderies you perceive in your life ARE illusions, then there ARE no boundaries in your life.

Maybe I wouldn't be inclining to doubt that, if I had any idea what "boundaries" referred to.

Still, why construct the illusion of a boundary where there isn't one?

I'm leavin' it aloooon.
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Difficult Decisions
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Let's help make Barack Obama president for life! Contact your state legislatures and tell them to support H.J.RES.15
Let's git er done!

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Vote Obama wrote:
Let's help make Barack Obama president for life! Contact your state legislatures and tell them to support H.J.RES.15
Let's git er done!
You can't be serious! Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

P.S. NO ONE needs to be president for life.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
P.S. NO ONE needs to be president for life.
We don't need war with Iran either! Hagel, as Secratary of Defense, is Netenyahu's worst nightmare. if Romnuts were elected, we'd be gearing up for world war right now! No More American Blood Spilled For Israel, get it?
Black Hebrew

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need war with Iran either! Hagel, as Secratary of Defense, is Netenyahu's worst nightmare. if Romnuts were elected, we'd be gearing up for world war right now! No More American Blood Spilled For Israel, get it?
Don't worry, what is currently referred to as "Israel" will be destroyed--probaly within this very century (one can hope, right? lol)

Shalom

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need war with Iran either! Hagel, as Secratary of Defense, is Netenyahu's worst nightmare. if Romnuts were elected, we'd be gearing up for world war right now! No More American Blood Spilled For Israel, get it?
We currently have drones killing innocent people along with "terrorists", every week, by Obama's weekly Tuesday orders. We are currently supporting Al Quaeda in Syria, for Isreal. Please do some research and open your eyes. We went into Lybia so the Muslim Brotherhood could take over, & make arrangements with the World Bank and involve the Western powers in the oil profits. Currently, while people are out of work and losing their homes, Obama & his family are taking an extended Christmas vacation which is costing American taxpayers 7 million dollars. His total Hawaiian vacations have cost U.S. taxpayers 20 million dollars. He never bothered to go to his birthplace before he became president. No other president has spent so much of the taxpayers' money. Please do some research.
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
We currently have drones killing innocent people along with "terrorists", every week, by Obama's weekly Tuesday orders. We are currently supporting Al Quaeda in Syria, for Isreal. Please do some research and open your eyes. We went into Lybia so the Muslim Brotherhood could take over, & make arrangements with the World Bank and involve the Western powers in the oil profits. Currently, while people are out of work and losing their homes, Obama & his family are taking an extended Christmas vacation which is costing American taxpayers 7 million dollars. His total Hawaiian vacations have cost U.S. taxpayers 20 million dollars. He never bothered to go to his birthplace before he became president. No other president has spent so much of the taxpayers' money. Please do some research.
How about you doing some research and stop depending on the zionist Faux News to make up your mind for you! For instance, did you know right after Obama won his first term, he got together with his fellow democrats and introduced a bill that would make it mandatory for employers to pay women the same wages as men for doing the same work? but the republicans fillibustered that bill and it never made it to the floor for a vote. Now if that doesn't tick off your chick, nothing will and I won't argue with a sheep that doesn't mind getting sheered by neocon republicans!
Vote Obama

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Black Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, what is currently referred to as "Israel" will be destroyed--probaly within this very century (one can hope, right? lol)
Shalom
Hagel, whom the zionists really hate, is the icing on the cake. Now if H.J.RES.15 were to pass, I believe Israel (as we know it today) would no longer hold such power over us by the year 2020.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,201 - 24,220 of24,230
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Too much Judgment 18 min Cliff09 2
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 48 min Cliff09 42
The King James Bible Still Remains 1 hr Cisco Kid 586
At what point during a job interview... 1 hr Cisco Kid 110
9/11 was an inside job 2 hr hmmmmm 117
GOD is A RACIEST 3 hr hmmmmm 34
A Good Definition for the B.I.B.L.E. 3 hr The truth works 2
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr River Tam 8,080
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 4 hr The truth works 1,006