Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25162 Oct 20, 2012
Religion, take note

This week I safely dropped a man from space while you shot a child in the head for wanting to go to school.

Science.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#25163 Dec 21, 2012
swerty wrote:
Religion, take note
This week I safely dropped a man from space while you shot a child in the head for wanting to go to school.
Science.
Religion is of course, man made and accordingly, filled with faults. So is science!

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#25164 Dec 21, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Religion is of course, man made and accordingly, filled with faults. So is science!
Very clever! Very clever indeed! Only took you two months of thinkin' to come up with that response! LOL!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#25165 Dec 21, 2012
I openly and publicly confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. That He left all the glory of Heaven, to be born of a virgin, to live a sinless life, to offer up His sinless life as payment for my sins, He died on the cross, He rose from the dead, it's by His shed blood that I am saved. Glory to God!

1 Timothy 1:15- This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

2 Corinthians 5:21- For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

Colossians 1:14- In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Romans 10:9-10
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#25166 Dec 21, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
I openly and publicly
On an anonymous forum while using an alias. Yeah! Ballsy!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#25167 Dec 21, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text> On an anonymous forum while using an alias. Yeah! Ballsy!
I confess Jesus in real life also.

Matthew 10:32-33
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#25168 Dec 21, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>I confess Jesus in real life also.
And? What is the point of doing it here, anonymously?

#25169 Dec 22, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Very clever! Very clever indeed! Only took you two months of thinkin' to come up with that response! LOL!
LOL indeed, I just dropped in here to see if someone had posted recently, and saw that posting. You would be a terrible judge, your assumptions are way out! Very clever; very clever indeed, indeed LOL

#25170 Dec 22, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
And? What is the point of doing it here, anonymously?
Are you saying you are not a man worthy of hearing about JESUS? Probably a good point, pointing it out to you then, IMO

#25171 Dec 22, 2012
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I confess Jesus in real life also.
Matthew 10:32-33
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Greetings Romans Road, as we head towards that day that JESUS came to us with a new message ~ a message to love one another and to turn the other cheek :)

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#25172 Dec 22, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>LOL indeed, I just dropped in here to see if someone had posted recently, and saw that posting. You would be a terrible judge, your assumptions are way out! Very clever; very clever indeed, indeed LOL
It was really a stupid statement. Your god has been written about for round 3,500 years, modern science is about 500 years old. Your religion is supposedly based on a prefect god, son and holy spirit. Science is based one steps of knowledge and observations. Science is confirmed through repeatable experiments and peer review. Religion is confirmed through... Nothing.

Your god is a man made god from the Bronze Age.

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#25173 Dec 22, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying you are not a man worthy of hearing about JESUS? Probably a good point, pointing it out to you then, IMO
Nice try at a personal dig! Good girl! Did you learn that in church?

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#25174 Dec 22, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings Romans Road, as we head towards that day that JESUS came to us with a new message ~ a message to love one another and to turn the other cheek :)
Oops, let me correct you. "a message to love one another and insult those who don't believe :)"

Yes, that should do.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#25175 Dec 22, 2012
Announcing the new WKDN 950 AM

Family Radio is very pleased to announce that beginning in the evening of Friday, December 21
the programming of Family Radio will again, Lord willing, be heard in Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ!
Rejoice with us as we praise and thank our Heavenly Father for his mercy and grace.

Go harold! Go harold! Go harold! There are more suckers out there and they forgive you!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25176 Dec 22, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, let me correct you. "a message to love one another and insult those who don't believe :)"
Yes, that should do.
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
"Oops, let me correct you. "a message to love one another and insult those who don't believe :)"

Sadly, this is true in many cases.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#25177 Dec 22, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>"Oops, let me correct you. "a message to love one another and insult those who don't believe :)"
Sadly, this is true in many cases.
Where is this located to think you must correct any poster, Nettie?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#25178 Dec 22, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this located to think you must correct any poster, Nettie?
I was quoting TheBlackSheep and I agreed with his statement.
Can't you read?

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#25179 Dec 22, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I was quoting TheBlackSheep and I agreed with his statement.
Can't you read?
Indeed you are the one that corrected with your arrogance of knowing all that is godly not I dear.

#25180 Dec 22, 2012

Thanks for posting the Scriptures, Black Sheep, many people forget the 10 Statutes of GOD and it is always good to bring them back ~ even if it is one at a time :)

Merry Christmas everyone..... and a Happy New Year

“cdesign proponentsists”

Pittsburgh, PA

#25181 Dec 22, 2012
Serah wrote:
Thanks for posting the Scriptures, Black Sheep, many people forget the 10 Statutes of GOD and it is always good to bring them back ~ even if it is one at a time :)
Merry Christmas everyone..... and a Happy New Year
I just love how you can skip over what you hate! LOL! Idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
==========The RABBI CHRISTIANS========== (Jul '13) 6 min Cat 3
The =WICKED=EVIL=SIN=PHONE (Mar '13) 9 min Cat 21
Evoution Frauds 12 min no-one-special 1,268
Does West have the right not to mock Islam? 16 min just sayin 21
I'm looking for my wife, the one god has for me? 20 min smh 5
Anyone else ashamed of Obama? 21 min true 23
Being Ready ? 26 min just sayin 110
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 27 min Sundog512 3,069
Should Homosexuals be accepted in the church? (Sep '09) 2 hr The blackbird 915
Evangelicals to Gays: We Have Nothing For You |... (Mar '10) 13 hr NoahLovesU 18,812
More from around the web