|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Laci.....why would I marry someone I'm not attracted to? And not only CAN I have a wife, but I DO have a wife because that's what a woman is who is legally married:-)
You are entitled to disagree, but that disagreement doesn't mean diddly squat to the State where my marriage license was issued, nor to the federal government once Section 3 of DOMA is gone!!!
Goody for you........I'm glad some man found you attractive enough to marry.......but again, seeing as God does not run this Country and we don't live in a Theocracy......your religious beliefs matter little to our Secular Government!!!
A Poem For You...
Roses are red,
And sometimes blue,
The sweetest thing,
Is bidding you ado.
Good Night, NorCal!
Have a great tomorrow.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Laci.....why would I marry someone I'm not attracted to? And not only CAN I have a wife, but I DO have a wife because that's what a woman is who is legally married:-)
You are entitled to disagree, but that disagreement doesn't mean diddly squat to the State where my marriage license was issued, nor to the federal government once Section 3 of DOMA is gone!!!
Goody for you........I'm glad some man found you attractive enough to marry.......but again, seeing as God does not run this Country and we don't live in a Theocracy......your religious beliefs matter little to our Secular Government!!!
A Poem For You...
Roses are red,
And sometimes blue,
The sweetest thing,
Is bidding you ado.
What is it with you and Nettie and the roses tonight........

Roses are red, the carpet is blue, norcal is not married and that makes her moo.....

Okay, I am not as good at it as you two are.....I will try again.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Roses are red
Violets are blue
What in the world
Is wrong with you
Roses are red
Violets are blue
the devil is pointing
and laughing at you........

Father Lucky is pouting
Nettie is too
Purgatory is not real
I wish they knew.......

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Shutting down to go work on some more rose poems.....LOL!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Did not say one word about purgatory did it?
Nope, there is no purgatory. Nowhere in the Word of God does it even hint of such a place.

These Catholics who think they are saved because they joined a church, had a little water got sprinkled on their head, pray to Mary, and confess their sins to a priest are going to be in for a rude awaking when they die.

Their purgatory will be the flames of eternal Hellfire. And 15 Trillion years later won't even be a drop in the bucket of eternity.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Good night Laci.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Good night ILK gang. You can troll me tomorrow, if I'm here.
How To Be Saved According to the Word of God
http://www.soulwinning.info/tracts/how_to_be_...

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No REAL Christian mocks or tries to belittle the Word of God. Nor does a REAL Christian troll, attack, and make up lies about other Christians.
Nettie, LIMG, janeebee, you and the rest of the ILK have rotten putrid fruit.
Trolling Christians is a game for you people, but you'll have to give an account at the Great White Throne Judgment for every idle word and deed that have done.
No they dont so pack it in already ...I am not a troll ,I do not mock ,I do not lie about others ,I do not attack ..I will post to you every time I see you mention my name and make false accusations against me .. your fruits stink to high heavens and you will give account for every idle word and deed that you have done ..REPENT for the Kingdom of God is near

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar, on all of the above.
Do not bear false witness ...REPENT

“Relax”

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I know your reply took you a lot of effort! You've been working on it all day Im sure! I hate to disappoint, but you still made absolutely no sense! Keep trying Mavis, one day you might be half as good at this as I am!
Naaahhhhh!!!
LMAO!!!
;)
Good for nothing?.........pass.
:)

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
! I make up lies about Christians. LOL! I'm smart because I troll Christians. LOL! I don't know anything about the Christianity or the Word of God. LOL! I falsely accuse Christians of lying. LOL! I put LOL all throughout my posts. LOL!
Glad to see you speak some truth at last ..well apart from the smart part that is ,biggest mistake youve made trolling the Christian forum ,you thought God didnt see what your doing ...Big mistake ,Big Big mistake ...remember the truth will set you free ...Repent

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>You read them quite awhile ago on the Catholic Forum. Remember the name "Dan Dougherty?" I took down the e-books, and am sticking to just putting forth a short article on salvation.(As you are aware, debating the merits of God's Truths, rarely gets far.) It's available in 48 languages. They have even made it into places such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar, where the Bible is banned.
why did you take down your ebooks after all the time and effort you have put into them ?was there something in them you no longer agreed with ? was there something you didnt want seen ?Did the Lord ask you too remove them? Curious as to why you have had them removed .
Lord Bastard

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I did nothing to stir trouble...neither did anyone else that I consider sane.
What do you consider sane? Hate, name calling, self elevation, lying? All of these are what you and your friends post Laci, you are evil and by your religion going to Hell, and I do not want any one as ugly as you in Hell, only hot women get to go there
Lord Bastard

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very true. They are on the losing side, they can't win unless they surrender themselves to Christ Jesus and get saved.
==========
It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment..........knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men .........whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
And how do you think that your god will judge you and the other christians here? Full of hate, and seeking to place yourself at the head of the table?
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Good Night, NorCal!
Have a great tomorrow.
YEA! IN ABOMINATION of GOD. NETTIE I see where the Vatican, corrected the POPE and YOU about Athiest goin to Hell and Good Works will Get people to Heaven . AIN'T gonna Happen ! Lets back up to page 1000, WOW what happened ? Rome, burned while I slept. Yes, Laci and Hope and I have a sharp tongue, when we get Tickedoffchic, only difference is, I am the milder of the three. A sorta Gentleman to all. Ha, long fur and those eyes and fangs, Thats Cutting to the core, Have a Educated Day in the LORD everyone. See some NEED IT!!!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

I don't think G-d is too worried about NorCal at the moment, she's too busy destroying the bible belt with tornadoes.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Truth about NorCal wrote:
<quoted text>Laci, did you read where Nettie said that the Genesis account of creation, sin and man's fall was not true and only a story? My gosh, this creature does not believe in Jesus, because he had to come because of that sin and fall. I don't even think that Nettie is a Catholic; satanist yes.
I keep telling you guys, she is the perfect candidate to be a Unitarian.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, she is falling deeper in her denial of God's Word. She needs to meet Jesus and ask Him into her heart. Jesus is not going to share the space with father Lucky.
truth be told!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Repent for what? Being married and in a monogamous relationship......and my wife is LAKOTA TRAINED.....not Lakota!!! My wife says you are full of tatonka!
I am full of buffalo? LOL! The correct word she seeks is "cesli," which mean dung. The Lakota do not have any swear/cuss words, ya dilly bar!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly what is wrong with her. Thanks HICS, you keep posting your links and don't let them ever discourage you. You have been a great help to the Christians.
Thanks for the encouragement You do the same! Just exposed "Mrs Whitewater" for being a fake Indian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Take America Back 4 min Liam R 974
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 6 min Nc resident 183
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 14 min janeebee 13,636
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 20 min Here We Go Again 38
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 27 min Here We Go Again 372
++++ WHY ATHEISTS ARE ON a CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++ (Dec '13) 1 hr Stephania 24
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 2 hr tahoegirl 2,004
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••