|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as the 'Great White Throne' Judgment.
Nettie are you in a nursing home? You must be senile......you devilish liar! Yes there is a GWTJ!

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>" I always heard when someone accuses you, it is usually them that are guilty."
This applies to you also, Laci, and believe me, I will remember THIS one.
I hope you remember all of my posts to you, not just this one. All the ones where I pointed out about your idol worship, the purgatory lie......the list goes on, however I am getting sleepy.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that when you tell someone they are going to hell that you are committing blasphemy?
Want to know why?
Because you are showing that you doubt God.
You are showing that you doubt God has the ability to judge and to be Just and Loving and Merciful and Forgiving.
No, Laci, I don't want to be like you.
Christ-rejecters don't get into Heaven. They will die in their sins, and spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. And they will have no one to blame except for themselves.

God is NOT going to change His Holy Word for you, me, or anyone else.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats good because you will never be like me.......you are a fake, I am real.
I don't doubt God I doubt you!
Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue.
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.
...But the roses are wilting,
The violets are dead.
The sugar bowl's empty,
And so is your head.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as the 'Great White Throne' Judgment.
Revelation 20:11-15..... your future unless you repent and come to Christ.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I don't need your supposed white jacket......I am very much in control of my mental faculties:-)
I also can provide the evidence of what you stated in April.......and not just your apology, but the whole thing......but I'm not like others who get a k!ck out of doing that sort of thing!!!
Actually, it is NOT a lie, it is a FACT......and just because it may not fall into your religious beliefs, it did fall in the religious beliefs of the ordained Minister who performed our wedding ceremony and signed our Marriage License:-)
And if you don't like be called a liar......then maybe you shouldn't throw the word around so much........remember sometime things bounce off rubber and stick like glue to people who are full of Bull Shiet!!!!
By the way Laci.....YOU DON'T GET TO DICTATE TO ME WHO I AM MARRIED TO OR WHETHER OR NOT YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS ACCEPT IT OR APPROVE OF IT.......again, your beliefs are IRRELEVANT......and what matters happen to be the Constitution, which states that a legal marriage should be and will be treated equality under not only Due Process and the Equal Protection Act!!!
Find you a man and marry him, cause you can't have a wife.

It is you that keeps telling me you are married.....I am just simply disagreeing. I am married to a man, that is a marriage. One that God honors.....you are playing house with a girl.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie are you in a nursing home? You must be senile......you devilish liar! Yes there is a GWTJ!
Nope.
Read my explanation.

I knew you didn't understand scripture, Laci.
You just depend on your church to tell you what to believe.

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
Laci, Hope/Bold, RR, and your enablers:
You people need to realize the world doesn't revolve around you. You need to realize that you're ignorant, ill-educated and just plain stupid. Maybe then, when you're honest with yourselves, you can be honest with others.
Look what the mother-in-law dragged in.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ-rejecters don't get into Heaven. They will die in their sins, and spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. And they will have no one to blame except for themselves.
You are ignoring certain scriptures here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I don't need your supposed white jacket......I am very much in control of my mental faculties:-)
I also can provide the evidence of what you stated in April.......and not just your apology, but the whole thing......but I'm not like others who get a k!ck out of doing that sort of thing!!!
Actually, it is NOT a lie, it is a FACT......and just because it may not fall into your religious beliefs, it did fall in the religious beliefs of the ordained Minister who performed our wedding ceremony and signed our Marriage License:-)
And if you don't like be called a liar......then maybe you shouldn't throw the word around so much........remember sometime things bounce off rubber and stick like glue to people who are full of Bull Shiet!!!!
By the way Laci.....YOU DON'T GET TO DICTATE TO ME WHO I AM MARRIED TO OR WHETHER OR NOT YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS ACCEPT IT OR APPROVE OF IT.......again, your beliefs are IRRELEVANT......and what matters happen to be the Constitution, which states that a legal marriage should be and will be treated equality under not only Due Process and the Equal Protection Act!!!
What a nasty juvenile thing to post.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text> Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue.
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.
The violets are dead.
The sugar bowl's empty,
And so is your head.
Hail Nettie
Hail Nettie
Hail Nettie

Down 3 quarts of wine.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue.
Well, actually, violets are violet, but...
Wait...I messed up. Let me start over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
Read my explanation.
I knew you didn't understand scripture, Laci.
You just depend on your church to tell you what to believe.
Ladle meet pot and kettle.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 20:11-15..... your future unless you repent and come to Christ.
Q. What do Catholics believe about when the final judgment of believers will take place, and whether they will be judged just for their works (see Ephesians 2:8–9)? Also, who is judged in the “Great White Throne Judgment”(see Revelation 20:11–15)? Is it the unbelievers?

A. The Church teaches that there are two judgments: the particular judgment, which takes place for each individual at the time of death; and the general judgment, which will take place at the end of the world and involve all people together.(See the Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1021–1022 and 678–679.) We’re speaking here of the general (final) judgment of the world.

The Catholic Church affirms (as noted in the Creed) that this last judgment of all people, both believers and non-believers, will take place after Christ’s return and the resurrection of the dead. There is no separate “Great White Throne Judgment” for unbelievers at the end of the world. The passage you refer to in the Book of Revelation is simply one of several biblical texts referring to the one final judgment that includes everyone.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Q. What do Catholics believe about when the final judgment of believers will take place, and whether they will be judged just for their works (see Ephesians 2:8–9)? Also, who is judged in the “Great White Throne Judgment”(see Revelation 20:11–15)? Is it the unbelievers?
A. The Church teaches that there are two judgments: the particular judgment, which takes place for each individual at the time of death; and the general judgment, which will take place at the end of the world and involve all people together.(See the Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1021–1022 and 678–679.) We’re speaking here of the general (final) judgment of the world.
The Catholic Church affirms (as noted in the Creed) that this last judgment of all people, both believers and non-believers, will take place after Christ’s return and the resurrection of the dead. There is no separate “Great White Throne Judgment” for unbelievers at the end of the world. The passage you refer to in the Book of Revelation is simply one of several biblical texts referring to the one final judgment that includes everyone.
LMAO the only thing you can believe is what you are told to believe and that is what a cult does.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>God can cut their time short at any time He wants....He will only let them go so far.

It is a battle of will.....evil never triumphs over good. They are foolish to think they are intelligent.
That's very true. They are on the losing side, they can't win unless they surrender themselves to Christ Jesus and get saved.
==========
It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment..........knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men .........whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignoring certain scriptures here.
You ignore the word of God given to Moses.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text> Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue.
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.
The violets are dead.
The sugar bowl's empty,
And so is your head.
Childish.......I notice as the night goes on you become more child like. Maybe you should report these changes to your doc.

Hold on I will diagnose you....

You have an unusual long teeth, really thick fur........

You seem to have some confusion along with glassy eyes and an hunger for the blood of Christians....I would say you have Wolfneedstoeat syndrome....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladle meet pot and kettle.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
What in the world
Is wrong with you

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very true. They are on the losing side, they can't win unless they surrender themselves to Christ Jesus and get saved.
==========
It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment..........knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men .........whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Did not say one word about purgatory did it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••