Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, can it, Laci. You have no morals. You're just an angry little cretin who hates anyone who would dare to disagree with you. What was that I heard about the "affair" you had? You have no friends except Hope/ Bold, Trying who are not quite as "bright" as you, and HG and his troll GS who just want to stir things up. In the none of you mean anything. The fact that you spend all your time on Topix, accusing and condemning people gives credit to the fact that you're all wasting your lives.
If I ever wanted to have an affair, I could have. I am not into cheating, not my style. So your lies get you nowhere. Are you into cheating? I always heard when someone accuses you, it is usually them that are guilty.

I can be friends with men without crossing the line, in fact some of them make better friends then some women. Insecure women like you, that would no doubt throw a devilish fit just because your husband might be friendly.

I don't spend all my time on topix, if I do it is nothing to you. You don't pay my phone bill. Are you jealous that you don't have time to?

I may not have as many friends as some of you on here.....but the ones I have don't need a white jacket. They are ppl with wonderful morals. PPl who hold to the truth Ticky, unlike you. Now you can say what you want to, I will always have a reply back...count on it.

You don't have what it takes so you must lie....

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
Laci, Hope/Bold, RR, and your enablers:
You people need to realize the world doesn't revolve around you. You need to realize that you're ignorant, ill-educated and just plain stupid. Maybe then, when you're honest with yourselves, you can be honest with others.
Did I hear Bat wings fluttering over my head just now?

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>He is booked up with some folks in WV who unfortunately have telephone poles sticking out of their eyes.
No worries.
I wear bifocals.
Did you hear that bats love to nest in platinum poofed up hair?
Now Nettie, there you go talking about my hair...what does your look like? Do you even have any?

You don't make me mad Nettie, I am just me, don 't want to look like you, talk like you, worship idols like you, or go to hell like you.

I guess you do see some things in me that irritate you. I don't want to be a Nettie clone. Now here take the jacket! It does not come in black.....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>If I ever wanted to have an affair, I could have. I am not into cheating, not my style. So your lies get you nowhere. Are you into cheating? I always heard when someone accuses you, it is usually them that are guilty.
I can be friends with men without crossing the line, in fact some of them make better friends then some women. Insecure women like you, that would no doubt throw a devilish fit just because your husband might be friendly.
I don't spend all my time on topix, if I do it is nothing to you. You don't pay my phone bill. Are you jealous that you don't have time to?
I may not have as many friends as some of you on here.....but the ones I have don't need a white jacket. They are ppl with wonderful morals. PPl who hold to the truth Ticky, unlike you. Now you can say what you want to, I will always have a reply back...count on it.
You don't have what it takes so you must lie....
" I always heard when someone accuses you, it is usually them that are guilty."
This applies to you also, Laci, and believe me, I will remember THIS one.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you unbeliever trolls come to us and follow us from thread to thread. We don't go to you.
tickedoffchic, check out this link:
How To Be Saved According to the Word of God
http://www.soulwinning.info/tracts/how_to_be_...
B.S. You came to this thread with your arrogant, fallacious opinions about Christianity. I've been here for at least seven years. Just WHO do you imagine you are? LoveIsMyGoal is NOT an unbeliever. Nettie is not an unbeliever. You are dead WRONG and too egotistical to admit it.
Now, please excuse me, I have more interesting things to do.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you're a moron who looks up to Laci. I'm sorry that you feel, even though you're a moron, you know more than anyone else about life, God and people and the world in general. FYI, your opinion means nothing to normal people.
TRYING has been my friend since I first started posting.....We don't see everything alike......one thing we do see and agree on is our friendship.

It is real and it is solid.......something you can not have with your troll friends....they are not the real deal. My friends are!

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't attack anyone you lying heathen troll. Your ILK gang came to that thread to troll me and accuse me of lying, like you trolls do to EVERY Christian over and over and over and over and over and over and day after day after day after day after day.
No you did not.......you are the real deal. They are devils!

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>" I always heard when someone accuses you, it is usually them that are guilty."
This applies to you also, Laci, and believe me, I will remember THIS one.
I am sick of hearing about an affair I never had! I think you two women need treatment of some kind.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is you nor Hope can produce ANY such website and you nor Hope would know who my daughter actually is seeing that we don't have the same last name and it is Hope who posted her two cents after you and I had resolved this issue in the first place and NOW you are saying something different than what you said in a pm back in April........and the drama Queens really are you and Hope........and the lies you can't seem to remember........I know what I said.......I have the copies and I know what you did.......and unlike you, I know that there is information out there about me.......NOTHING I can do about it because it is just part of life.....especially when you don't live in a cave!!!
White jacket? I already told Nettie it did not come in black.

The first lie that you ever told me was of when you said you were married. You not not stopped since....

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
B.S. You came to this thread with your arrogant, fallacious opinions about Christianity. I've been here for at least seven years. Just WHO do you imagine you are? LoveIsMyGoal is NOT an unbeliever. Nettie is not an unbeliever. You are dead WRONG and too egotistical to admit it.
So you are leaving? Come back when you don't have long to stay.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
No REAL Christian mocks or tries to belittle the Word of God. Nor does a REAL Christian troll, attack, and make up lies about other Christians.

Nettie, LIMG, janeebee, you and the rest of the ILK have rotten putrid fruit.

Trolling Christians is a game for you people, but you'll have to give an account at the Great White Throne Judgment for every idle word and deed that have done.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Now Nettie, there you go talking about my hair...what does your look like? Do you even have any?
You don't make me mad Nettie, I am just me, don 't want to look like you, talk like you, worship idols like you, or go to hell like you.
I guess you do see some things in me that irritate you. I don't want to be a Nettie clone. Now here take the jacket! It does not come in black.....
Did you know that when you tell someone they are going to hell that you are committing blasphemy?
Want to know why?
Because you are showing that you doubt God.
You are showing that you doubt God has the ability to judge and to be Just and Loving and Merciful and Forgiving.

No, Laci, I don't want to be like you.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Did I hear Bat wings fluttering over my head just now?
No, more like 'Bitch' wings...a whole herd of 'em...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Did I hear Bat wings fluttering over my head just now?
Did anyone just hear someone say something?
No?
I didn't think so.
Never mind.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar, on all of the above.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No REAL Christian mocks or tries to belittle the Word of God. Nor does a REAL Christian troll, attack, and make up lies about other Christians.
Trolling Christians is a game for you people, but you'll have to give an account at the Great White Throne Judgment for every idle word and deed that have done.
There is no such thing as the 'Great White Throne' Judgment.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that when you tell someone they are going to hell that you are committing blasphemy?
Want to know why?
Because you are showing that you doubt God.
You are showing that you doubt God has the ability to judge and to be Just and Loving and Merciful and Forgiving.
No, Laci, I don't want to be like you.
Thats good because you will never be like me.......you are a fake, I am real.

I don't doubt God I doubt you!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Q. What do Catholics believe about when the final judgment of believers will take place, and whether they will be judged just for their works (see Ephesians 2:8–9)? Also, who is judged in the “Great White Throne Judgment”(see Revelation 20:11–15)? Is it the unbelievers?

A. The Church teaches that there are two judgments: the particular judgment, which takes place for each individual at the time of death; and the general judgment, which will take place at the end of the world and involve all people together.(See the Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1021–1022 and 678–679.) We’re speaking here of the general (final) judgment of the world.

The Catholic Church affirms (as noted in the Creed) that this last judgment of all people, both believers and non-believers, will take place after Christ’s return and the resurrection of the dead. There is no separate “Great White Throne Judgment” for unbelievers at the end of the world. The passage you refer to in the Book of Revelation is simply one of several biblical texts referring to the one final judgment that includes everyone.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No you did not.......you are the real deal. They are devils!
Thank you.

Yes they are devils. Weak little pathetic defeated devils that can only make up lies about Christians. Satan and his minions were completely defeated by the finished work of the cross.

Our Lord and Savior Jesus died for our sins that so we can have eternal life in the glory of Heaven, their master Satan is a condemned fallen angel that is leading them to their eternal damnation in the Lake of Fire.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
God can cut their time short at any time He wants....He will only let them go so far.

It is a battle of will.....evil never triumphs over good. They are foolish to think they are intelligent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,461 - 19,480 of87,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min buck 7,407
SuzieQ, which English Bibles say 'Sun' instead ... (Dec '13) 17 min Gary Coaldigger 698
The Law HYPOCRITES 19 min Flygerian 597
Proof: There is a God! 31 min Flygerian 24
At what point during a job interview... 51 min Nc resident 81
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr dollarsbill 1,658
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr dollarsbill 927
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••