|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Bill, great job of acting like a fundie. You had me going for a while. Tell me Bill, who does god hate???
That's too easy. Scientists, Hindus, Commmunists, Buddhist, Educators, Catholics, Jaybird, Atheists, Mormons and Muslims; to name a few.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Ooops, I left out the Blessed Virgin Mary.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too easy. Scientists, Hindus, Commmunists, Buddhist, Educators, Catholics, Jaybird, Atheists, Mormons and Muslims; to name a few.
Well I am honored to have made the list. Truth be told, my wife and kids love me, and my grandchildren love me. What more can I ask for????? Adoration from a fundie?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
I have been giving this some thought. With all the threats of hell fire and damnation that I have gotten as of late, perhaps I need to convert, or should I hedge my bet by worshiping all the gods? Hedging my bet sounds better.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
Yes, you neamn"Diana of Ephesus .. whom the whole world worships." She will be making a big comeback soon. stay tuned unregenerated pagans of the earth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the presidents of America, Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

"But what sayeth the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. Even so then as at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace " _ Rom. 11:4-5. The majority of the world bows their knee to Baal, or the Sun God, or the Devil, and pay him homage. Only a fraction of the people inhabiting the earth worship and honor the Lord God "in spirit and in truth." Keep believing the false prophets of Catholicism and liberal, mainstream Protestantism that lie to their followers, leading them further and further away from the truths of God's Word. Their are only two types of believers: Those who bow their knee to Baal and those who bow their knee to the Lord Jesus Christ. Most bow to Baal i.e. Satan.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Bill, great job of acting like a fundie. You had me going for a while. Tell me Bill, who does god hate???
Define "fundie" if you can.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "fundie" if you can.
A bible thumping fundamentalist. They seem to think that they, and they only hold the true word of god, all others fail. They can not grasp that the world is billions of years old, and fail to comprehend evolution. They dismiss it as satan's lie. You people show no compassion, love or understanding of the people around you unless they bend to your perverted religion. Should I go on?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am honored to have made the list. Truth be told, my wife and kids love me, and my grandchildren love me. What more can I ask for????? Adoration from a fundie?
Bite your tongue!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>A bible thumping fundamentalist. They seem to think that they, and they only hold the true word of god, all others fail. They can not grasp that the world is billions of years old, and fail to comprehend evolution. They dismiss it as satan's lie. You people show no compassion, love or understanding of the people around you unless they bend to your perverted religion. Should I go on?
"the Lord knoweth them that are his." That is the question you must answer. Do you belong to Him?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Another Roman pontiff leaving. Another Roman pontiff closer to the reign of the Antichrist. I imagine the next one will be much younger than previous ones, and this time, an Italian. Just a personal feeling.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>A bible thumping fundamentalist. They seem to think that they, and they only hold the true word of god, all others fail. They can not grasp that the world is billions of years old, and fail to comprehend evolution. They dismiss it as satan's lie. You people show no compassion, love or understanding of the people around you unless they bend to your perverted religion. Should I go on?
That is only your perverted Bible hating opinion inspired by Satan.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>"the Lord knoweth them that are his." That is the question you must answer. Do you belong to Him?
I told ya I am a Pastafarian.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
That is only your perverted Bible hating opinion inspired by Satan.
Thanks ever so much for making my point.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha. That was really funny.
But it's not funny at all that you are a sick minded SELF PROCLAIMED "Christian". In fact it's downright sad that you are too evil to even reach the low bar of being a real Christian. So have nothing left but to troll these forums with your hateful stupidity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>I knew and admitted I was a filthy wretch, deserving of God's wrath. I confessed it and repented of it, never to return to that old life of sin. That's the difference between professing and possessing Christians. It is your interpretation that I am superior to another.
No, you THINK your evil mythology makes you "superior" to others, it does not. A real Christian would not go around hating and insulting others like you do. You even attack other Christians. That alone tells everyone what a fake you are.

And not everyone needs your evil crutch to limp thru life like the mental and spiritual cripples you all are.

I was given many spiritual gifts/abilities when just a child, including the true Spirit of God. So I have never been the "filthy wretches" so many of you spiritually lost Christians profess to be. And the real God has given me a nice full lifetime of the most profound spiritual experiences and some deep understandings gained from those experiences. All of which I never would have had following your evil spiritual less man made mythology.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you THINK your evil mythology makes you "superior" to others, it does not. A real Christian would not go around hating and insulting others like you do. You even attack other Christians. That alone tells everyone what a fake you are.
And not everyone needs your evil crutch to limp thru life like the mental and spiritual cripples you all are.
I was given many spiritual gifts/abilities when just a child, including the true Spirit of God. So I have never been the "filthy wretches" so many of you spiritually lost Christians profess to be. And the real God has given me a nice full lifetime of the most profound spiritual experiences and some deep understandings gained from those experiences. All of which I never would have had following your evil spiritual less man made mythology.
<><
yeah right , you claim to be a real Christian. All I see is I,I,I, me, me, me. Please show me is scripture whre it is all about you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
Hey, what happened to that Buddhist-Catholic, Dalai? Was he abducted by aliens over there in the "Land of Enchantment?"
Now see, here you once again show everyone your evil hateful ways. You are soooo not a real Christian, just a wannabe "Christian".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
yeah right , you claim to be a real Christian. All I see is I,I,I, me, me, me. Please show me is scripture whre it is all about you?
You are on the wrong forum.

You belong on the:

"Who is the dumbest Fundie on Topix? "

thread. As I never claimed to be a Christian. Only a dumbpuck like you would say such a moronic thing.

I just cannot believe you think I'm a Christian, WOW! Go take some more dumbpuck fundie pills will ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,321 - 1,340 of87,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 min Chelsee11 7,376
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 12 min susanblange 1,652
Questions for Susan B Lange 15 min susanblange 525
9/11 was an inside job 16 min Flygerian 60
Proof: There is a God! 17 min Flygerian 18
The Law HYPOCRITES 19 min Flygerian 585
SuzieQ, which English Bibles say 'Sun' instead ... (Dec '13) 27 min susanblange 694
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr dollarsbill 923
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••