War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

If the BSA is a religious organisation they do not belong in public parks including state parks and federal parks

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop trying to start trouble Laci will not be trap in your evil ways. Laci is my friend and my dear Sister in Christ. I can see how you like to twist things around your comment prove that. Grow up in the Lord and stop your backbiting!!
Thats right PM01.....I am your friend. God bless you.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is an attack, what seems to bother you is that is does not bother me. If you are suggesting that Pagan, Drag and Pagan's actions are not creepy, sensitive and paranoid, then I will continue to call others "friend" rather than the names that they use. How you ever got gay, mortician or Ernest Angley from my posts is something that you should try to explore, my friend.
You know what is odd and creepy? You being offended by someone calling a poster friend, but not posters who attack using PI and attempt to defame Laci and HG. Now, perhaps you may want to continue your back and forth hell battle with dollarbills and if that is not "creepy", okay my friend.
Call it what you will,you still sound like a creepy gay person on here.
aaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>well, thanks for agreeing with HG, the BSA was established under religious principles and each of the founding 13 original states were formed under a THEOCRACY.
So, does the T in LGBT stand for theocracy?
Comprehension problem, you cherry picked your part, read the entire post..

However, the founder's position moved shortly after the Scout movement began to grow rapidly around the world, and his writings and speeches allowed for all religions. He did continue to emphasise that God was a part of a Scout's life:
When asked where religion came into Scouting and Guiding, Baden-Powell replied, It does not come in at all. It is already there. It is a fundamental factor underlying Scouting and Guiding.[2]
Though we hold no brief for any one form of belief over another, we see a way to helping all by carrying the same principle into practice as is now being employed in other branches of educationů[3]
Baden-Powell's gravestone bears no cross or other religious symbol. Rather, in addition to the Boy Scout and Girl Guide Badges, it bears a circle with a dot in the centre, the trail sign for "Going home" / "I have gone home":.[4]wikipedia

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Satanic Priest wrote:
If the BSA is a religious organisation they do not belong in public parks including state parks and federal parks
State and federal parks all for all to enjoy. Know matter what your religious beliefs may or may not be. As far as scouts having land on federal or state property, well they dont. Not to my knowledge anyway. For example the new multimillion dollar facility currently under construction here in WV was purchased with PRIVATE funds. Like I said, we dont need the Money, we can take care of that on our own! This new facility was built without the $$$ of those sponsors that pulled out!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Summit_Becht...

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
It still sounds creepy coming from someone like you who doesn't appear to be all there.
Its not an attack to point that out unless,of course you are either too sensitive or paranoid.
I mean,with you saying,"my friend" and you post the way you do to others it kinda gives off like you are some creepy gay mortician dude if not Ernest Angley.
Gary, it sounds better then what some of them are calling ppl.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
I stand corrected slightly, 5 of the 13 chose the Anglican/Church of England. This was not the official Church of England, which was none to be in Britain. They were separate and free from their control.
Who founded the Church of England?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Gary, it sounds better then what some of them are calling ppl.
Yeah,but add that to some of the things he's posted,not all of them,and you might see where I'm getting at.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>You see, I think that Pagan has seriously imbalance issues and I fear her PTS could cause her to harm someone. This is why I prefer to call her friend and ask her to find a friendly place. Wouldn't you prefer that Pagan have a sense of well being and friendliness within. We are here to help, and we have not helped her much by engaging in back and forth banter at her level. Please join us in helping her, my friend.
Pagan is who she is and who she wants to be and she is quite aware of herself.
She poses no threat to anybody,not to me,not to you nor anyone else.
Yes,she has her beliefs and her ways like everyone else does but I would trust her far more than I would trust the Tsarnaev family and I wouldn't trust the Tsarnaev family as far as I can throw one of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Not relevant to the 13 states being founded in religion and therefore this country is indeed a theocracy, my friend.
You didn't answer my question.
Who founded the Church of England?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Considering that Pagan's posts are vile and minne are nice, now we do not see what you are getting at. Also, considering your silence while Pagan and Drag attacked Laci's family and posted photos, I really don't think that Laci can hear you. Could be wrong,my friend.
Laci can hear/read my posts quite good.
In fact,me and her talk to one another over PMs.
What Pagan and Dragula does is beyond my control and besides that,at least they are being straight forward instead of being creepy about it like fake being friendly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't address the subject being addressed and that is that the US was founded as a theocracy under Christian religions.
Who was Booboo the Clown's side kick? Your question is just as irrelevant. I do think it is funny how you rush in to protect your territory, as though you are jealous of folks calling Pagan a friend. Weird.
Oh, did you try to interrupt the dialog with your question and did I ignore it?
Spend the next few hours reading the charters of each state. If you google it, you will find more details of this theocracy nation.
That still didn't answer the question.
Its alright,if you don't know the answer and you are too embarrassed to admit that you don't know which is why you are avoiding to answer it.
Just say that you don't know and I'll understand.
I'm not going to bash you or make fun of you for not knowing the answer to the question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, if you kiss lower she might smile at you.I had no idea your families name was Tsarnaey or is it Elgan?
So much for being "my friend".

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Those religious principles are what founded this country and why this country is free. What should not be allowed in a free country founded by biblical principles are satanist, pagans and wiccans, which is why your religions are not records by the US government and your religious freedom is not protected. It is also why you are banned from such practices in public places and even private. The reason you defend gays is that you both share the same closet.
I am not being mean, my friend, just honest.
There is nothing true in what you posted.
Not one thing.
Oh, and Satanism and Wicca is recognized as a religion, even in the Army

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Gary, it sounds better then what some of them are calling ppl.
Like you, for instance.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>That is absolutely false, in fact only one of the 13 colonies and states adopted the Church of England. Sorry, lying about it does not make it true. I can post to you each state religious charter.
THIS IS HOW OUR COUNTRY WAS FORMULATED:
1. Virginia
Official Religion: Anglican/Church of England
Original Charter Date: Apr. 10,1606
Full text of The First Charter of Virginia (PDF) 15.5K
Ended Support: 1830
"Every Person should go to church, Sundays and Holidays, or lye Neck and Heels that Night,
2. New York
Original Charter Date: June 7, 1614
3. Massachusetts
Official Religion: Congregational Church
Original Charter Date: Mar. 4, 1629
Full text of The Charter of Massachusetts Bay (PDF) 29.1K
4. Maryland
Original Charter Date: June 20, 1632
5. Delaware
Official Religion: None
Original Charter Date: 1637
"BECAUSE no People can be truly happy, though under the greatest Enjoyment of Civil Liberties, if abridged of the Freedom of their Consciences, as to their Religious Profession and Worship: And Almighty God being the only Lord of Conscience, Father of Lights and Spirits; and the Author as well as Object of all divine Knowledge, Faith and Worship,
6. Connecticut
Original Charter Date: Jan. 14, 1639
7. New Hampshire
Original Charter Date: Aug. 4, 1639
"Article III. When men enter into a State of society they surrender up some of their natural rights to that society, in order to ensure the protection of others...
House of Representatives. Every member of the house of representatives... shall be of the Protestant religion...
President.[H]e shall be of the Protestant religion."
8. Rhode Island
Original Charter Date: Mar. 14, 1643
in the true Christian faith and worship of God...
9. Georgia
Original Charter Date: 1732
"Article VI.[R]epresentatives... shall be of the Protestant religion...
10. North Carolina
Original Charter Date: Mar. 24, 1663
"Article XIX. That all men have a natural and unalienable right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their own consciences.
11. South Carolina
Original Charter Date: Mar. 24, 1663
"Article XXXVIII.
established religion of this State:
Ist. That there is one eternal God, and a future state of rewards and punishments.
2d. That God is publicly to be worshipped.
3d. That the Christian religion is the true religion.
4th. That the holy scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are of divine inspiration, and are the rule of faith and practice.
5th That it is lawful and the duty of every man being thereunto called by those that govern, to bear witness to the truth."
12. Pennsylvania
Original Charter Date: Feb. 28, 1681
"Section. 2. That all men have a natural and unalienable right to worship Almighty God
'I do believe in one God, the creator
13. New Jersey
Original Charter Date: Mar. 12, 1702
"XVIII. That no person shall ever, within this Colony, be deprived of the inestimable privilege of worshipping Almighty God in a manner agreeable to the dictates of his own conscience
Your history must be off, this country was founded when? 1776? Well that is when the declaration of Independence was signed, not 1606 right?
You try to lie

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't address the subject being addressed and that is that the US was founded as a theocracy under Christian religions.
Who was Booboo the Clown's side kick? Your question is just as irrelevant. I do think it is funny how you rush in to protect your territory, as though you are jealous of folks calling Pagan a friend. Weird.
Oh, did you try to interrupt the dialog with your question and did I ignore it?
Spend the next few hours reading the charters of each state. If you google it, you will find more details of this theocracy nation.
And you do not understand the difference between a colony founded by England and a free country being founded
Or you just hope that you can lie and some one will believe you.
America has never been a christian nation and was founded on freedom

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing true in what you posted.
Not one thing.
Oh, and Satanism and Wicca is recognized as a religion, even in the Army
You didn't expect that poster to post any truths with that nic, did ya?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Just some information about our Country and founding fathers:
One of the many attacks on our country from the Religious Right is the claim that our country is a Christian Nation...not just that the majority of people are Christians, but that the country itself was founded by Christians, for Christians. However, a little research into American history will show that this statement is a lie. Those people who spread this lie are known as Christian Revisionists. They are attempting to rewrite history, in much the same way as holocaust deniers are. The men responsible for building the foundation of the United States were men of The Enlightenment, not men of Christianity. They were Deists who did not believe the bible was true. They were Freethinkers who relied on their reason, not their faith.
http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers...

Feel free to read on:-)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
About your link:
LifeSiteNews.com emphasizes the social worth of traditional Judeo-Christian principles but is also respectful of all authentic religions and cultures that esteem life, family and universal norms of morality.

It's like listening to the 700 Club......biased as all hell against Gays, Lesbians and other religions!!!

And you keep re-posting the interview from the FORMER OR EX President of the APA as if his opinion is important to anyone but others who believe as he does.......and that's all it is....HIS VIEWPOINT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••