Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>A Christian believes they are "saved" by simple virtue of the fact that they are Christians. That is Satans big lie in the garden of Eden. You can disobey God and not keep his commandments and you won't die. Satan wants only to be worshipped as God and thru Lucifer, Satans counterfeit Messiah who is Jesus, this is accomplished. Christianity is the purest form of Satan worship.
Blasphemous Statement! Dangerous position to be in when one faces God....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>A Christian believes they are "saved" by simple virtue of the fact that they are Christians. That is Satans big lie in the garden of Eden. You can disobey God and not keep his commandments and you won't die. Satan wants only to be worshipped as God and thru Lucifer, Satans counterfeit Messiah who is Jesus, this is accomplished. Christianity is the purest form of Satan worship.
Not all Christians believe that simply BEING a Christian means that you are saved, hon.
Catholics do not.

As for the rest of your post, your brain needs help badly.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, that form of coverup and child abuse is synonymous with the RCC. It became prevalent when the RCC allowed gays into the priesthood. Over 100,000 child abuse cases, mostly gay, is all the evidence any sane person needs. It is clear that the gay child abuse within the RCC continued because of popoholics like you.
Sorry, with 150 million murdered by the RCC and a lot of them being Protestants, you are like gay office of the Catholic inquisition Hitler claiming that Jews were just as atrocious as the RCC and he was.
No, it appears that it is too complicated for you to understand that the Popes have always been men and thus the RCC church teachings derived from them and for their benefit. Besides, liar, you do not follow the church teachings on government, family, abortion, divorce and marriage. Gosh, if you blacked out all in the Bible that you disagreed with, no one could distinguish the inside from the outside. I suspect that is why some Bibles are brown and white, etc.
BS

Pedophilia is rabid within all faiths and in society; in schools, in the Boy Scouts, in every community.

Get your facts straight or hush.
Boy, you are full of disinformation.

Pedophilia did not occur within the Catholic Church because of homosexuality.
You don't understand either one, homosexuality or pedophilia.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>And just what are the teachings of the church Nettie?
That figures.
You don't know squat about Christianity; you don't know squat about the Catholic faith.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and LOOK IT UP?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Point of fact, I know and understand that the entire Bible is the word of God. I also know how to read and I understand sentence, text, topics, paragraph and books and how they work.
For instance, if you want to debate the laws of Leviticus, then you take what is in chapter 18 and compared each verse. If you are in the book of Matthews and you go to chapter,then you go to verse 1 and see what Jesus is talking about.
You want to try to pick the Bible apart, well why don't you try picking your own posts apart. "Then why don't". Your entire post text is sophomoric at best, and jumbled at the least.
The NT was written several generations after Jesus died and there was no contemporaneous written record of his life. This makes everything in the NT suspect. The word of God is pure and Jesus fulfilled none of it. Nothing in the NT is literally and verbatim what Jesus said, and even if it was, he didn't want to be understood. That's why he spoke in parables.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Blasphemous Statement! Dangerous position to be in when one faces God....
I face God every day when I get up in the morning. I am only stating the truth and when the real Messiah comes, the world will know it.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>That is not what Christians believe. If you wish to address other's beliefs, then oh well.
Don't Jews worship the devil, the architect of the high priests called pharisees? Don't Jews deny Christ, because they think that they no right from wrong, which is what satan told the angels and Eve. Gosh, now wouldn't that make satan your father.
So, the struggle with the Jews and the RCC, was over who loved satan the most, and who would be the favorite sons/daughters of satan.
Even if you did not believe Jesus, you screamed for Pilate to crucify him, when Pilate had found no wrong. Now, doesn't that make you evil?
The followers of Jesus had him crucified because they thought it would fulfill scripture. Jesus said, "Take up your cross and follow me". He wanted to be crucified. Masochist.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Christians believe that simply BEING a Christian means that you are saved, hon.
Catholics do not.
As for the rest of your post, your brain needs help badly.
Christians find reasons to believe whatever they want. Are your ears itching yet?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>That figures.
You don't know squat about Christianity; you don't know squat about the Catholic faith.
Why don't you do yourself a favor and LOOK IT UP?
I really think you're projecting Nettie. I asked you a simple question and you obviously can't answer it. I was raised a Christian and converted out 30 years ago. There are so many different denominations and they all believe different things. Who does know anything about what Jesus taught? It's all hearsay anyway.

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 27:1 "In that day, the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword, shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea" The "crucifixion" was a sexual act of torture and God is going to give it back to satan. An eye for an eye, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
Crucifixion was a common method of execution back then and I don't see how it could be sexual unless the executioner and/or Jesus was into S&M.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you are liar, the writings of the NT are inclusive in the Dead Sea scrolls. Besides, historical recordings confirm this.
This is odd, since your Judeo canon would have a bigger problem. Like for instance, if Noah and his family were the only survivors of the flood and Moses wrote the book of Genesis, except from God, where did the writing's come from. If you admit God, then it becomes only your self deluge and obtuseness to deny that God also gave us the NT writings.
This is an amazing post. Unbelievable. Miraculous!

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I face God every day when I get up in the morning. I am only stating the truth and when the real Messiah comes, the world will know it.
http://youtu.be/277n1mFv3lM

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Crucifixion was a common method of execution back then and I don't see how it could be sexual unless the executioner and/or Jesus was into S&M.
Crucifixions,as you may know,were going on way before Christ was born and the Romans weren't the only ones that used this method of execution.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see,me 970 posts since June 2012, you 25,700 posts since Sept 2009. At your post count and mine, it would take me over 25 years to catch you. So, do you live in your bathroom?
Iron Man 3 was good yesterday evening, but you would not know.
You forget about the post count of your many socks and that you blew it this morning when you were accusing someone of being Murphy. If you were brand new on here you wouldn't know so much about Murphy.

Took me over three years and for two of those yrs I was running TUSE website and that required me to be on a computer for most of my spare time.
I'm usually on mornings and evenings,long enough to catch up with what's going on and then I"m gone.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Crucifixions,as you may know,were going on way before Christ was born and the Romans weren't the only ones that used this method of execution.
Exactly and it wasn't the most horrible way to die as many Christian try to claim.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Now, that makes you the misogynist. I guess you missed HG handed 15th, Troth, Jay, Seen and John from Texas there azz. Are you saying that they are really women?
The rest of us must have missed that too.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget about the post count of your many socks and that you blew it this morning when you were accusing someone of being Murphy. If you were brand new on here you wouldn't know so much about Murphy.
Took me over three years and for two of those yrs I was running TUSE website and that required me to be on a computer for most of my spare time.
I'm usually on mornings and evenings,long enough to catch up with what's going on and then I"m gone.
Still trying to convince everyone you have a life? lol

Write us another book about it. Maybe make another video. You can name it, LOOK AT ME I HAVE A LIFE DAMNIT! REALLY I DO!

lol

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Point of fact, I know and understand that the entire Bible is the word of God. I also know how to read and I understand sentence, text, topics, paragraph and books and how they work.
For instance, if you want to debate the laws of Leviticus, then you take what is in chapter 18 and compared each verse. If you are in the book of Matthews and you go to chapter,then you go to verse 1 and see what Jesus is talking about.
You want to try to pick the Bible apart, well why don't you try picking your own posts apart. "Then why don't". Your entire post text is sophomoric at best, and jumbled at the least.
You need to watch King Heathen,watch all his video then come back and tell us again about picking the bible apart. Keep in mind that KH was once a very devout Christian.
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingHeathen
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingHeathen

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see,me 970 posts since June 2012, you 25,700 posts since Sept 2009. At your post count and mine, it would take me over 25 years to catch you. So, do you live in your bathroom?
Iron Man 3 was good yesterday evening, but you would not know.
And thats just one account!

;)

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Still trying to convince everyone you have a life? lol
Write us another book about it. Maybe make another video. You can name it, LOOK AT ME I HAVE A LIFE DAMNIT! REALLY I DO!
lol
That was fast,Sissy Crissy. I post you come running to me like an old faithful dog.

I have two channels of videos to prove that and everyone here knows about them. Many on here on my FB as well,they know what i do who I have around me.
You're just making an ass of yourself again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 min FSM 10,558
A Message from Nettie 9 min loveismygoal 861
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr Big Al 1,338
What do you think about Dollarsbill? 4 hr suomynona 4
jebus crise the christian 4 hr suomynona 5
About Dollarsbill .... 7 hr joe 7 52
Religion and the New World Order (Feb '12) 7 hr Anita in Tongzhou 11
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 9 hr stupid is not a disease 236
•••