Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeap, thats me, Chris Meyers. A rich Dr's kid from Huntington WV that would be in jail if it wasnt for his well connected Father!
LMAO!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
No one really cares,no one has asked who you are.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Screen shots of comments speak louder than your words. Posting styles gives a person away. SS/05-04-13
I agree and your words are clearly that of a bully who gets great pleasure out of bullying posters with threats.
progay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Someone needs to take their paranoid dilusional meds!
lol
U mad ?
-smirk-
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not posting your information. You gave you identity away in your comments earlier today. You're no stranger to Topix and have been here longer than the two days as you stated in your comments.
Just another lie you are trying to post to deflect the fact I am new to topix.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>You can't produce on post because they are none. If just wanted to come in here to this thread and sprout your hate for the slur, "gay cult" and not have any consequences. You now have some legal consequences for your behavior.
LOL that's funny you are truly the best bully I have encounter on topix to this point but you will not run me off because you are the true bully here.

“Going out like a boss”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Whats really strange is that even know Ive proven without the shadow of doubt Im not Chris Meyers people want to believe it so bad their having a hard time letting go. However it is funny watching the paranoia delusional run wild this morning! I knew this would happen, it further proves all my points!
;)
lol
You are the only one talking about it that I can see. What makes you think that anyone cares who you are?
progay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Your observation skills are shitty to say the least!
And it drives you crazy!!

*smirk*

“Going out like a boss”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>No, I told this poster I would not make fun of their beliefs in regards to religion. You've not discussed your beliefs in regards to religion only hatred for your slur in using the "gay cult" and written comments to incite hate. Can't find one post of yours where you are discussing your beliefs about religion. When can I expect to see that post concerning what I said word for word and not words that you've taken out of context?
All he does is use sock accounts to post about gays all day long and into the night. You can tell his socks because they never post about anything but gays and homophobic ideas and his sexual fetishes.
progay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Post the proof. LIAR

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Whats really strange is that even know Ive proven without the shadow of doubt Im not Chris Meyers people want to believe it so bad their having a hard time letting go. However it is funny watching the paranoia delusional run wild this morning! I knew this would happen, it further proves all my points!
;)
lol
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Considering your posting history on these 3 threads and attacks on anyone believing differently then attempting to play victim, I say I have the upper hand at this point because I know what the law states about all the screen shots of your comments just in a day to reflect comments you've written to incite hate. Your posting style has given you away and you may of changed your screen name for today, but all one has to do is follow trail of bread crumbs you left behind in the past to know how you truly behaved on these threads in the past.
I have no need to play victim at all but that does remind me of a thread that a Cookie something posted on are you this poster too? You can twist it anyway you like but I refuse to all the gay cult to bully me because I am a God loving heterosexual.

You are a liar and most can see that now. You are only attempting to bully me by stating I am someone that I am not but that is the way bullies work.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Who wants to run you off as you've stated?
I know legally measures can be taken to remove you from writing comments to incite hate on a profit, internet site.
You are for one by continuously harassing, threatening and bullying me because I am a God loving heterosexual that refuse to allow the gay cult to bully me.

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>NO,they were all gays. Understand the difference.
That is right, baptist like little boys and girls
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you were so new to know exactly what old threads that were archived to read to locate posters. The jig is up and you've been on Topix much longer.
That is a lie but you are welcome to think what you like.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
All he does is use sock accounts to post about gays all day long and into the night. You can tell his socks because they never post about anything but gays and homophobic ideas and his sexual fetishes.
That's funny because I am new to topix but you are so paranoid that everyone is whoever you are referring me to be.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

A trick that the christian freaks use is to get you to justify yourself, this places them in control.
That is why the freaks call some one a pole dancer, or gay, or says that Satanist harm children and animals.
Do not fall in to their trap, turn the tables and make them justify themselves to you, but do not justify yourself and give their words power
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
Whom has posted on these threads these exact words in past comments: "you will not run me off?" It's a phrase not used by many in these parts and I can only think of one poster that used that phrase in their past comments.
This is your attempt to start a bandwagon against me which is considered the harshest forum of bullying as defined by federal law.

“There is no god”

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called projecting. When some one has feelings about themselves that they can not handle they project those feelings on to others.
An example is when some one gets off on pictures of children they call some one else a pervert, and when some man lust after young boys they call every one else gay.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not hatred toward gays but refuse to allow the gay cult to be granted special privileges because they are not a race or religion and you have stated "choose that lifestyle".
Being gay is not a lifestyle; it is simply a part of who you are.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
Hallelujah

Thanks you are making this easier 2 for one.:) Oh, what a tangle web you weave...I ask for proof of one post where this so called cult had said anything to you today on this thread and you couldn't show me one post because they are not any. You decided to come to this thread to spew hate, simple. Got caught and gave away enough clues even in these comments to tell what screen names you've used in the past. I've not seen one post where you've attempted to convey anything about your so called "God fearing" or even tried to talk to anyone except pat someone on the back when they tossed you a bone of approval. Your first post and many that follows were to incite hate. From now on I'd prefer you stop using the slur, "gay cult" because it is offensive and you've done enough hating for one day.
I am sill posting so it is obvious Gay Cult is not a slur of any kind but you are welcome to think that if you like but it will not stop me from using because it is a fact on this forum. I am a God loving heterosexual that you are attempting to bully and that will not work with me.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Your past comments speak volumes. Whom has taught you to hate anyone different?
You are nothing more than a threatening bully that wants God loving heterosexuals to stop posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 51 min Barnsweb 2,018
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 52 min ChristineM 1,138
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 57 min loveismygoal 379
Christianity is a Cult of good and evil. 1 hr Believer 35
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr -Lea- 13,655
Virgin Mary - Mother of god 3 hr dollarsbilll 17
Time is Coming! Are you ready for it? 3 hr hell chucks 7
Take America Back 4 hr NorCal Native 982
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 5 hr dollarsbill 214
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 6 hr dollarsbill 48