Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Me and my friends are excused for breaking the law,therefor we continue to do so.
Cooter,you and your friends are not above the law,you are just as much accountable as everyone else here is.

“Clean Up Time”

Since: Apr 10

Luckenbach, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Im what HG has done here this morning

*Roundhouse*

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? My name's not really Chris.
Yeap
Get better!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
These rules will have to be imposed to give the gay cult special privileges as set forth by federal laws and for some reason the cult thinks changing the DOMA will change everything when reality Tax Laws, Social Security Laws, Health Insurance Laws, etc... will have to be rewritten by a do nothing federal government meaning this will cost the heterosexual majority billions in tax dollars to get this done. This list grows daily and I am only listing a few of them.
Did I read where you stated you are for equality? Are you putting restrictions on the your stance for equality? I see you've labeled everyone in your world and the "hetrosexual majority billion in tax to get this done" is very weak because everyone I know that is lives a different life style works for a living and they pay tax dollars. As for the health care law it is headed for a train wreck according to all relevant information given to the public, tax...especially personal property taxes with inheritance need are past due a change, Social Security Laws...according to what the public is being told...it's going down the toilet with every flush. Why are you so upset with people that have chosen to live different lives?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't touch me at this HG.
You always knew it.
What exactly have you done special?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
We already knew that but thanks for sharing it with us anyway.
Changed comments in reply. Screen shot/05-04-13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooter,you and your friends are not above the law,you are just as much accountable as everyone else here is.
Comments changed in reply. Screen shot/05-04-13 You know you've conceded to loss when you've got to change a person's comment then make a reply.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Changed my underwear. Screen shot/05-04-13
Did you have to share that?

EW,YUCK!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Get better!
Give up !

I kinda like you. Don't make me make you say Uncle.

You would have to say, "A little girl beat me at my own game".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I've lost because I had to change my underwear again. Damn Fruit-Of-The-Looms!
LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I say this for you,at least you're honest about it.
What is this about the 5th post you had to change my comments then reply? You've proven my point in your comments and the need to change my comments so you can reply. You just come to Topix to start fights and arguments with anyone will fight with you. Go get a life because the fish and deer on my wall have more intelligence than a cowardly man sitting behind a computer that has spent Saturday morning changing my comments and coming to this thread to attack me. I'm not a weak link and you sir are but a coward that uses a screen name to hide behind deception and unlike you I have every intention to utilize the law to my fullest extent when it comes to your criminal behavior on this very thread. Screen shot/Written 05-04-13

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly have you done special?
I came here when I was 17 and I stood up to the best of them. I don't back down. Not then, not now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have to share that?
EW,YUCK!
SS/05-04-13 Changed my comment then replied. Did you not have someone to beat up today in your neighborhood and you needed to come to Topix and continue harass me and break internet laws?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted under two names on this forum and for some reason you are bearing false witness against in order to achieve your harassing bullying techniques you have used for several years now.
Use your screen names for the other forums. SS/Written 05-04-13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
SS/Written 05-04-13 This poster has changed my comments then replied.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly have you done special?
Hi HG. She is special to me. She has been around since I first started posting on Topix. I once read a comment you made and it really touched my heart. You said along the lines and forgive me for not recalling word for word, but it was something that we would take care of own if needed in our state. You proceeded to discuss your life. I still believe you are that person that would give the shirt off their back to help someone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text> I can't find anymore clean underwear to put on.
Well,don't tell us about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I kicked my neighbor's today.
Shame on you.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Did I read where you stated you are for equality? Are you putting restrictions on the your stance for equality? I see you've labeled everyone in your world and the "hetrosexual majority billion in tax to get this done" is very weak because everyone I know that is lives a different life style works for a living and they pay tax dollars. As for the health care law it is headed for a train wreck according to all relevant information given to the public, tax...especially personal property taxes with inheritance need are past due a change, Social Security Laws...according to what the public is being told...it's going down the toilet with every flush. Why are you so upset with people that have chosen to live different lives?
I am not upset at all but to give a sect of society special privilege due to orientation is wrong and needs not be tolerated by our society. Yes, I am for equality but equality in no way requires thousands of laws to be changed granting special hiring privileges, educational privileges based on orientation.

It is evident from your post you must follow the GOP to honestly think Social Security is busted because that is a lie now the government has borrowed the money to fund wars and special projects with Social Security but it is not busted at all. Society has allowed our government to run itself in the ground by not holding it accountable for it own wasteful spending which is exactly what is happening with the gay cult special rules to follow and allowing heterosexuals to be discriminated against due to orientation even though heterosexuals are the vast majority in this country.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Use your screen names for the other forums. SS/Written 05-04-13
I am using my screen name but you are being rather paranoid to think I am another poster. Just because you do those things does not mean every poster does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••