Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

The Gazillionaire wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by your past record of being wrong, YEAP!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!
Yeap?

Otay.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to look over Cooter-Doo
She's not herself when she's hungry
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You intent is noted in these comments. You have been reported in the past and I will add these to the complaints. Written 05-04-13

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job trying to cover your butt but too bad it doesn't work. Nobody is gonna fall for that weak attempt.
Don't feel bad,you're not the first person who's been outed and you won't be the last.
Take note, satanists do not give a fck about your xitian based rules of conduct. We can and will do about anything to fck with you.
Take note!

The rules that you think may apply to me, DONT!

Its your mistake if you think I go by ANY rules.

You know the rules, there arent ANY!

LMAO!!!
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Gary Coaldigger, you are nothing but a cowardly man hiding behind a computer screen. Get off you dufus and do something positive and stop harassing me because I know how and I'm using the law to my advantage to put a stop to the continual hate crimes being committed by folks that think they can use the internet to break laws. If you don't like my comments, hit the scroll button because I'm here to stay. I've already reported you for your behavior online activities to the proper channels for past comments. Stop harassing me with your diatribe. I don't have to do anything, but continue reporting because the state's AG are required by law to file reports when it comes to criminal activity online. You are a liar and I really didn't appreciate you sending me a PM or private message telling me you only had a doctor's appointment while faking a heart attack online. Also, I haven't forgotten your diatribe over on the community forums writing bigot statements. You've gotten you underwear in a twist because I was suppose to according to you help you when some posters where telling you to go kill yourself according to the comments I've read about you. You continue to use your selective memory and only recall things you want I was not posting at the time you were being harassed. I came in the picture much later. Also, don't send me anymore PM's. I blocked you ages ago after your faking of heart attack and writing me a PM telling me whom to be friends with so I would not be attacked. I suppose you will come back with your trash talking and that is your choice. You need to be stopped from writing comments that contain harassment and bigotry as you've done in the community forums. Did you run out of people to fight and argue with on Topix and thought you'd take a punch at me? Think again coward hiding behind a computer screen.
I personally see you as a coward using fear tactics to bully posters that disagree with you. I have been reading many of your posts which prove you intent on this forum but you being a "know it all" feel you do no wrong well think again because you are. You continuously harass, threaten and bully any poster that disagrees with which clearly defines bullying by the federal laws.

I stand firm in my heterosexuality and refuse to allow the gay cult to bully me as you are trying to do here in this post.

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

The Gazillionaire wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by your past record of being wrong, YEAP!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!
So if she was wrong does that mean that Jesus had a penis and how do you know that?

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Burwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy reading your posts because you appears to be proud of your God loving roots and the fact you are a heterosexual but the gay cult will continue to try and bully you. I read several things you posted concerning Nettie which I agree with you on each and everyone of them. Nettie is truly a hater of anyone that stands firm with God and their heterosexuality.
He is not a Christian. Sorry to inform you.

Just a lonely troll

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to look the law up because you truly look ignorant to keep spamming the thread which is a violation of topix rules.
Your threats and harassment are being noted as aggression towards any poster that disagrees with you which clearly defines internet bullying.
Clarify who I am as a poster under a registered account?
Screen shot/Written on 05-04-13 Use your registered accounts that you've used to post comments in the past or even the gray boxes.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>You intent is noted in these comments. You have been reported in the past and I will add these to the complaints. Written 05-04-13
You are truly ignorant and unable to comprehend the law as it written but that is to be expected of a person that is trying to control other posters with your bullying techniques.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Take note!
LMAO!!!
There are none for me either.

LOL You fcked up aren't and don't.

You're a nervous little fellow today,aren't you?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Take note!
LMAO!!!
It's just a game.

When are you going to start playing?

Attention span?

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

<quoted text>
So if she was wrong does that mean that Jesus had a penis and how do you know that?
The christian cult fantasizes about pleasing their jesus
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Please note how Gary Coaldigger came in for back up to support the online criminal activity being done by Hallelujah. Look at how Hallelujah bounces off the comment thus a band wagon attack is being formed as it is many times while posting on threads. The above comments shows the poster's intent to join in the band wagon attacks. Written 05-04-13
Gary and I have disagreed adamantly since I started posting and your post is unfounded as to be expect with a poster that is trying to bully and control others. You offer nothing in content yet continue to harass threaten and bully poster which is a violation of the law in your state.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Gary Coaldigger, you are nothing but a cowardly man hiding behind a computer screen. Get off you dufus and do something positive and stop harassing me because I know how and I'm using the law to my advantage to put a stop to the continual hate crimes being committed by folks that think they can use the internet to break laws. If you don't like my comments, hit the scroll button because I'm here to stay. I've already reported you for your behavior online activities to the proper channels for past comments. Stop harassing me with your diatribe. I don't have to do anything, but continue reporting because the state's AG are required by law to file reports when it comes to criminal activity online. You are a liar and I really didn't appreciate you sending me a PM or private message telling me you only had a doctor's appointment while faking a heart attack online. Also, I haven't forgotten your diatribe over on the community forums writing bigot statements. You've gotten you underwear in a twist because I was suppose to according to you help you when some posters where telling you to go kill yourself according to the comments I've read about you. You continue to use your selective memory and only recall things you want I was not posting at the time you were being harassed. I came in the picture much later. Also, don't send me anymore PM's. I blocked you ages ago after your faking of heart attack and writing me a PM telling me whom to be friends with so I would not be attacked. I suppose you will come back with your trash talking and that is your choice. You need to be stopped from writing comments that contain harassment and bigotry as you've done in the community forums. Did you run out of people to fight and argue with on Topix and thought you'd take a punch at me? Think again coward hiding behind a computer screen.
For one thing,toots,I haven't sent you any PMs nor will I.
So if anyone is a liar on that ordeal,its you.
You actually think that somebody is going to break a sweat worrying about you and your ludicrous kangaroo court threats on here.
Your intimidation didn't work on anybody here on topix a few years ago,it didn't work a few months ago and its not going to work now because,since then,everybody that you have tried to scare with your empty threats of going to the AG and reporting this,that and the other has caught on to you and sees you as no threat or anything else to worry about.
SO go eat a snickers,Nancy Grace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ludicrous and indirect threatening of any poster that disagrees with you which is clearly bullying.
Screen shot/Written on 05-04-13

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true at all. The gay cult wants to be seen as a "special group" of citizens. If you'd read, many openly homosexuals have stated as much in their posts.
I've read their posts and they say no such thing. I also know many homosexuals,transgenders and drag queens and they only want equal treatment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally see you as a coward using fear tactics to bully posters that disagree with you. I have been reading many of your posts which prove you intent on this forum but you being a "know it all" feel you do no wrong well think again because you are. You continuously harass, threaten and bully any poster that disagrees with which clearly defines bullying by the federal laws.
I stand firm in my heterosexuality and refuse to allow the gay cult to bully me as you are trying to do here in this post.
Screen shot/Written 05-04-13 I stand firm on the laws of the land.:)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>You intent is noted in these comments. You have been reported in the past and I will add these to the complaints. Written 05-04-13
Oh,I'm SOooooooooooooooo skeered.

Don't forget to flush when you're done in there,there are other people like you who are full of shit too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary and I have disagreed adamantly since I started posting and your post is unfounded as to be expect with a poster that is trying to bully and control others. You offer nothing in content yet continue to harass threaten and bully poster which is a violation of the law in your state.
Written 05-04-13/Screen shot

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Where did my little boy go?

:(

I like this one.
Hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Screen shot/Written on 05-04-13 Use your registered accounts that you've used to post comments in the past or even the gray boxes.
You continued response to my posts shows your intent on this forum. It is clearly you intend on harassing and bullying me as a poster. You have yet to make it known what account you have assumed I own which proves you intent to continue to threaten and harass me as a poster. You are the worst kind of internet bully. I refuse to allow the gay cult to bully me as a poster on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,801 - 10,820 of87,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GOD is A RACIEST 4 min Stephen Levi 27
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 min paganbirdkeeper666 8,061
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 13 min buck 992
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 20 min buck 39
Music Calms The Savage Beast 43 min buck 104
Questions for Susan B Lange 45 min Senecus 540
9/11 was an inside job 1 hr Prince of Darkness 108
The Law HYPOCRITES 6 hr Hell-Sucks 659
•••