|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus referred to false messiahs such as the Dalai Lama as "thieves and robbers." He steals the glory from the true Lord God and robs men and women of their salvation. Christians are to "abhor (hate) that which is evil." A common misconception among nonbelievers is that Christ's followers are to always be lambs for the Kingdom of God. They bristle when a Christian is a lion for the Kingdom.
Please make some attempt to get your facts straight. As Saint Augustine noted:

"It is a disgraceful and dangerous thing to hear a Christian talking nonsense and we should take all means to prevent such embarassing situations in which people show up vast ignorance in a Christian and laugh it to scorn."

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus referred to false messiahs such as the Dalai Lama as "thieves and robbers." He steals the glory from the true Lord God and robs men and women of their salvation. Christians are to "abhor (hate) that which is evil." A common misconception among nonbelievers is that Christ's followers are to always be lambs for the Kingdom of God. They bristle when a Christian is a lion for the Kingdom.
And what makes your brand of religion better than thiers? Because your book says so? According to yer bible what are the two greatest condmanents????????

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>They are all me. You will never know my real name :)
I am guessing Sybil

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is a disgraceful and dangerous thing to hear a Christian talking nonsense and we should take all means to prevent such embarassing situations in which people show up vast ignorance in a Christian and laugh it to scorn."
But you are a child of Satan. You will spend eternity in Hell fire with your father.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are a child of Satan. You will spend eternity in Hell fire with your father.
God bless you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you.
Which God are you referring to? I don't think you even know.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>And what makes your brand of religion better than thiers? Because your book says so? According to yer bible what are the two greatest condmanents????????
Apropos to the topic at hand, which one of those commandments may Jesus have learned from the Buddhist monk who set himself ablaze at Antioch in 14 AD as an indication of the strength of his beliefs.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
pick one or two out of the thousands will ya

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Apropos to the topic at hand, which one of those commandments may Jesus have learned from the Buddhist monk who set himself ablaze at Antioch in 14 AD as an indication of the strength of his beliefs.
I will take a shot, Love your brothers

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have that mortal and venial sin thing figured out or are you still confused?
God bless you.
Not confused. They are more made-up doctrines of the RCC that do not line of with the written word of God. May God bless you too - with the liberty and simplicity of Christ's redemption.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
A BIG AMEN.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>And what makes your brand of religion better than thiers? Because your book says so? According to yer bible what are the two greatest condmanents????????
If I did not love you and care about your soul, I wouldn't share the "Good News" with you & attempt to convert you, and the myriad of other lost soulds into Christians. When you see the maladies predicted by the prophets coming to pass on this corrupt earth, perhaps then you may become a believer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, brother. we were those lost souls until the Holy Spirit showed us our lost state.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't listen to the Pharisees of the RCC!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>If I did not love you and care about your soul, I wouldn't share the "Good News" with you & attempt to convert you, and the myriad of other lost soulds into Christians. When you see the maladies predicted by the prophets coming to pass on this corrupt earth, perhaps then you may become a believer.
And what makes your brand of religion better than thiers? Because your book says so?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Not confused. They are more made-up doctrines of the RCC that do not line of with the written word of God. May God bless you too - with the liberty and simplicity of Christ's redemption.
Tell me just what doctrines in religion are not made up by man????? Get a clue they all are

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>And what makes your brand of religion better than thiers? Because your book says so?
no, his preacher done said so!(right after he collected his bullsheit fee)

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>no, his preacher done said so!(right after he collected his bullsheit fee)
Ain't dat the truth. Preacher needs 22 inch spinners

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>If you only knew how much effort was expended to write this, you wouldn't be so smug. What you are really doing is avoiding reading it and finding the answers you requested. www.scribd.com/doc/22629976 ...
You must be really stupid if it takes you a lot of effort to write your nothing of substance posts.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is just avoidance because you don't want to face the fact that the Catholics ARE the original Christian Church.
Actually, it's a historical fact that the RCC isn't the original Christian church.
The RCC didn't even become a religion unto itself till the 2nd century.
What existed before it was a smattering of Christian religions that the early RCC put out of business by witch hunts and torture and out right murder.
So if you wish to claim the RCC was the first "re-formed" Christian church to exist AFTER crushing and obliterating as many of the other "Christian sects" that also existed, like the Gnostics, than you are correct :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••