|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Praise the Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
Something was posted for the account to be banned and I personally take your words with a grain of salt. You are only here siding with those that agree with your forsaken learned lifestyle.
No, not really.......and I care less if you take my words with a grain of salt......like I believe anything you post........actually, you again no nothing about me, but believe what ya want.......like you posted......you don't believe anything I say in the first place!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
Yeah, it is also "likely" that your mirage will be revoked and cast away as a bad idea come June...
Whatever SCOTUS may rule in June regarding either Prop 8 or DOMA, it has NO ability to revoke or nullify the existing marriages that took place before the passage of Prop 8!!!

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ReBeL13 wrote:
<quoted text>They certainly are a sexually repressed group of people. You can always tell the woman who have never had an orgasm.
Yup, their prudish comments and excuses that sex is only for procreation are evidence of their dissatisfaction.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
Like I stated, you don't know anything with specific regards to my past......sorry you had difficulty comprehending that!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>]Can you put me on that list, little man. You just solicited protection from a poster who claimed to be 235. That demonstrates your weakness, little man.
Sorry "doc", but Mrs-Whitewater is definitely NO man, not that you would know much about that seeing as you probably ain't one nor have had one!!!

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Praise the Lord wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see when light is shifted to your justification of behavior you must bully it away well, I am here to stay. You lust for the flesh and I lust for God.
Bible Dictionary
Lust definition
Sinful longing; the inward sin which leads to the falling away from God (Rom. 1:21). "Lust, the origin of sin, has its place in the heart, not of necessity, but because it is the centre of all moral forces and impulses and of spiritual activity." In Mark 4:19 "lusts" are objects of desire._Easton's 1897 Bible Dict.

Lusting is carnal. ALL lust is of the flesh.
Your lust for God makes Him an OBJECT of your carnal desire.

Oh yeah, you're "here to stay", all right. For as many more lifetimes it'll take you to straighten yourself out and get it right.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations sir, a husband should see his wife as perfect. Even when she is old, fat, wrinkled, abusive, anal retentive, senile and unstable. Stand by your man.
Any Christian would welcome your assessment of ugliness,since you stand beside Pagan and support the evil of your bed mate.
If homosexual sexual attraction is about attraction, why do many lesbians admit that straight females are WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY more attracted. Most lesbians admit that you all just are NOT attractive.
LOL You are having a total meltdown today. Success!

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Fair, but your slutty comments and excuses about sex is evidence of your profession. In a few counties in Nevada what you do is even legal.
Belly dancing is legal all over the US.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>yes,both Dr. Cummings, the APA and I know about your past. There are so few pasts, they interlope and so the therapy is the same. Why don't you google Dr. Nicholas Cummings, June 2012 interview, I just did.
So, please tell us, why do you always post gay bias opinions from scientist or science organizations, but never question why they never have studies.
DOES THE BIBLE PROHIBIT HOMOSEXUALITY, by Rabbi Jacob Milgrom, Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at the University of California, Berkeley

Of course it does (Leviticus) 18: 22; 20: 13), but the prohibition is severely limited. First, it is addressed only to Israel, not to other nations. Second, compliance with this law is a condition for residing in the Holy Land, but is irrelevant outside it (see the closing exhortation, 18: 24-30). Third, it is limited to men; lesbianism is not prohibited. Thus it is incorrect to apply this prohibition on a universal scale.

Moreover, as pointed out by my erstwhile student, Dr. David Stewart, both occurrences of the prohibition (18: 22; 20: 13) contain the phrase "as one lies with a woman" (lit. "lyings a woman"), an idiom used only for illicit heterosexual unions. Thus one could argue that carnal relations are forbidden only if their correlated heterosexual unions would be in these lists. For example, the Bible lists the following prohibited relations: nephew-aunt, grandfather-granddaughter, and stepmother-stepson. Thus, according to this theory, nephew-uncle, grandfather-grandson, and stepfather-stepson are also forbidden. This implies that the homosexual prohibition does not cover all male-male liaisons, but only those within the limited circle of family. However, homosexual relations with unrelated males are neither prohibited nor penalized. Admittedly, more than two occurrences of the phrase "as one lies with a woman" (Gen. 49: 4; Lev. 20: 13)[mishkevey eeshah &#1502;&#1513;&#14 99;&#1489;&#1497; &#1488;&#1497;&#15 13;&#1492; -] are needed before accepting this argument as definitive.

As I mentioned above, in the entire list of forbidden sexual unions, there is no prohibition against lesbianism. Can it be that lesbianism did not exist in ancient times or that Scripture was unaware of its existence? Lesbianism existed and flourished, as attested in an old (pre-Israelite) Babylonian omen text (Texts from Cuneiform Sources 4, 194: XXIV 33') and in the work of the lesbian poet Sappho (born c. 612 BCE, during the time of the First Temple), who came from the island of Lesbos (hence "lesbian"). But, in the eyes of the Bible, there is a fundamental difference between the homosexual acts of men and women: in lesbianism there is no spilling of seed. Thus life is not symbolically lost, and it is for that reason, in my opinion, that lesbianism is not prohibited in the Bible.

Thus, from the Bible, we can infer the following: the female half of the world's homosexual population, lesbians, are not mentioned. Over ninety-nine percent of the remaining gays, namely non-Jews, are not addressed. This leaves the small number of Jewish gay men subject to this prohibition. To those who argue that the Bible enjoins homosexuality, a careful reading of the source text offers a fundamentally different view. While the Bible never applauds homosexuality, neither does it prohibit most people from engaging in it.

(LEVITICUS, pgs. 196-197, by Jacob Milgrom, 2004)
- HOMOSEXUALITY & THE HEBREW BIBLE

The foremost modern authority on the Book of Leviticus IS Rabbi Jacob Milgrom.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible Dictionary
Lust definition
Sinful longing; the inward sin which leads to the falling away from God (Rom. 1:21). "Lust, the origin of sin, has its place in the heart, not of necessity, but because it is the centre of all moral forces and impulses and of spiritual activity." In Mark 4:19 "lusts" are objects of desire._Easton's 1897 Bible Dict.
Lusting is carnal. ALL lust is of the flesh.
Your lust for God makes Him an OBJECT of your carnal desire.
Oh yeah, you're "here to stay", all right. For as many more lifetimes it'll take you to straighten yourself out and get it right.
You got that right.....some of them will be redoing this lifetime over and over again until they learn the lesson that they need to learn:-)

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Murphy,you have been banned so often, that it is just fun to watch you build up the posts, then zap you. By the way, Doc is indeed posting on Topix, just not here. He posts as "Maestro Doctor". If you all had a clue, you would know that the Doc always posts with some variation of Doc. Didn't you learn anything when you were pretending to be Doc????
drip... drip...drip...slowly you melt...down...down...down...
Muhahahaaa!

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, go blow. Weak and uneducated folks like you ignore children being abused by gays all the time, because you do not want the stigma of the fight. 95% of the Catholic child molestation cases were gay abuses and folks like you ignore the risk and inherent harm to children.
95% of gays were abused as children and the PTS factor puts any child at risk when they are around gays.
No sane adult would let a gay who was abused around children, only they were clinically cure and were no longer gay.
Now, protect children or go blow your hit air elsewhere.
You are a liar. Shall I post how christians beat their children to death and rape them as well?

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>No,that would be you. HAHAHAHA...so,funny to see you whining, why ole why, why did you lil cry babies get me banned...cowards, cowards, ya'll can't take it...so, why did you call Norcal a whining cry babies for reporting posters???????
Where do you see that? Wouldn't be hallucinating,would you?

I'm not banned,I am posting to you right now.

You're losing it. You're hysterical.

I love it.

Gonna do it again tonight.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinos and humans did not exist at the same time.
There was no flood. That is a multicultural myth like the vanishing hitchhiker myths. No scientific proof of it in fact it would be impossible. It would take more than 40 days of rain to cover Mt.Everest.
It depends on how rapidly the rain falls but it is likely it was only a local flood. It would have been impossible to fit all the known species of animals on the ark. It's a multicultural legend because it happened. All of the present races of people are descended from Noah.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>It depends on how rapidly the rain falls but it is likely it was only a local flood. It would have been impossible to fit all the known species of animals on the ark. It's a multicultural legend because it happened. All of the present races of people are descended from Noah.
Impossible.
I believe the human race had spread around the planet by the time of the flood.
Since the flood was a large, local one, there is no way that every human on earth perished except Noah and family.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>So,now you are Jewish. You catholics kill the Jews, now try one to justify your perversion.
Exactly what is lesbianism? Why would the Bible mention lesbianism or homosexuality, since both are made up terms?
The Catholic church, Pope Benedict said that homosexuality is pedophilia, so we have a choice, end all pedophilia or end all homosexuality, the results will be the same. Benedict went on to say, if God wanted homosexuality, then he would have had two gardens, Adam and Eve, and George and Steve. Benedict went on to say that all that practice homosexuality or support it, have chosen the sin of homosexuality over God, over the church and have chosen to walk with satan.
You are right, Rabbi, does not have a NT Bible, only a Jewish Torah.
Romans 1:24-28
New International Version (NIV)
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
1 Corinthians 6:8-11
New International Version (NIV)
8 Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers and sisters. 9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
Footnotes:
1 Corinthians 6:9 The words men who have sex with men translate two Greek words that refer to the passive and active participants in homosexual acts.
Homosexuality and pedophilia are two entirely different things.

Over half to 3/4s of U.S. Catholics now support same sex marriage.

The Vatican does not run our government nor make or enforce our laws.

As a matter of fact, neither do YOU.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>It depends on how rapidly the rain falls but it is likely it was only a local flood. It would have been impossible to fit all the known species of animals on the ark. It's a multicultural legend because it happened. All of the present races of people are descended from Noah.
There are plenty of folklore which are found in every culture,do you believe in ghosts, fairies, vampires??? Versions of each of those are found in every culture.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Your prostitution is not legal all over the US.
Your satanic witch account is banned and soon this one will be gone. It just takes more when you have 25,000 posts. I guess you know that. TEEHEEEE.
What satanic witch account?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Pay attention. I live in fremont, california which is in northern california....any time you feel froggy, I have no problem boiling frog legs for lunch. Got it,--- Whitewater, married June 2008 in what is now referred to as a same sex mirage. So, what goes in replace of the three dashes. County records.
We didn't get married in June of 2008.....just goes to show you don't know jack shiet about much involving us.......lol!!!

Fremont should be Capitalized, it's a City!

California should be Capitalized, it's a State

Fremont is technically in the South Bay.......it is inland and south of San Francisco.......and though it is the Northern half of California.......most Californians don't mention it like the way you do!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Fremont Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, but it was obvious that your dad caused you to be a lesbian and Whitewater's did her. You have stated as much.
Again, you'd be wrong and you just can't admit that you don't know jack shiet about what you are talking about.....that really is your problem!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min Nc resident 11,647
A Message from Nettie 11 min Nc resident 1,195
I am him 24 min jesus 28
Satan in my Dream 1 hr howstupidareyou 22
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr howstupidareyou 1,428
BIBLE CONTRADICTION: Mark 4:11-12, 2 Peter 3:9 1 hr howstupidareyou 28
Stevi Levi's Loony Lying Lair 1 hr Weepy 4
Islam vs Christian heaven 1 hr howstupidareyou 48
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 1 hr howstupidareyou 276