Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not the ones crying and whining to the mods,that would be the Real Christians. Show the posts where we were whining and crying and exactly how does one cry or whine on a text forum? I believe you are once again confusing your opinion with facts.
You are beginning to sound like Fremont Rose,you wouldn't be his sock would you?
No, we're different posters. I only post with this one account.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>GOD! You can not practice sin and go where God is.
Wait, what? I thought God was EVERYWHERE.

You silly Christians can never get your stories straight. Actually, I can tell you aren't a real Christian, because a real Christian would claim that God is everywhere.

You strike me as a "convenient" Christian, meaning that you interpret Scripture in a way that allows you to justify your resentment, fear, and dislike of people who aren't just like you or who challenge you in a way that makes you feel threatened.

“The Black Flame”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>God is the very creator of life, He can and will do what is necessary in His sight......
I know Him as a loving Father, He is good and faithful. Not one of us are forsaken.
I also know that He is avenging to those who do evil in His sight. Not one of you will be excused. Unless you repent.
Sounds like Fascist propaganda to me.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What hot seat? I don't read spam copy/pastes.......
God can establish and do whatever He wishes. He is the Creator, we are the creation.
God is certainly limited in that He cannot go against Divine Will.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Is that according to you Laci? See, last time I checked......you weren't God, just a mortal woman who thinks she can state what will happen to me and you can't.......ONLY God can do that and God will judge me, after all God knows my life and you simply don't know anything but what you opt to believe!!!

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we're different posters. I only post with this one account.
I only post wit one account,at a time. I learned from Rev.Jack to always keep spares.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>BS
God gave all Free Will.
God forces Himself onto no one.
Jesus never did either.
You believe in a tyrant.
This is the kind of BS including in some churches just to keep the people in fear and afraid to DARE question those particular heretic teachings.
Every person has the freewill to reject Jesus and send themselves to Hell. The only way into Heaven is through the door which is Jesus Christ (John 10:1-9).

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Being a lesbian is not a sin.
Being a spouse in same-sex marriage is not a sin.
Lying for God could well be a sin though, Laci.
Laci doesn't get that......she believes she knows what sin I have committed, but she doesn't know what God has already shared with me......it must suck to be her and out of the communication loop with God!!!

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't troll, harass, cyber-bully, stalk, slander, and make up lies about people.
Quit whining and crying about what you think that I do.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>God is certainly limited in that He cannot go against Divine Will.
Nettie, Laci ask you last night if all liars go to Hell, and you never did answer her.

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You never quit complaining about what Doc said to you Tam.....yet you think I am going to let her walk on me? Did they report Doc? If so how amny times? You bet I will report I never made that a secret.
Another think I did not like the way you talked to me this morning.
You know a lot of ppl Bashed HOPE for not admitting she was a lady.....when in fact there is another man right here, right now. posing as a female.
'

Are you admitting that you are a man?

Quit whining and crying about what you think I do.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you say but I've noticed a few things which make me suspicious. For one,someone pointed out to me that Laci refered to you last night as,"My Romans". WTF does that mean? Another,you,Laci,Hope,Laci's greybox, and Trying tend to post in clusters.
We are different posters.

I've been accused of being almost every poster on this Christian forum. Any mod could easily see that I only use this account to post. Only trolls need multitudes of accounts.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person has the freewill to reject Jesus and send themselves to Hell. The only way into Heaven is through the door which is Jesus Christ (John 10:1-9).
Romans:
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God,

18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law;

19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness,

20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law.

21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?

22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege?

23 Thou that makest thy boast of the law, through breaking the law dishonourest thou God?

24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you say but I've noticed a few things which make me suspicious. For one,someone pointed out to me that Laci refered to you last night as,"My Romans". WTF does that mean? Another,you,Laci,Hope,Laci's greybox, and Trying tend to post in clusters.
I meant to say my friend Romans.....I am not gay.....you may need to worry about your same sex friends.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the trolls do.
And the non-trolls report the new accounts and provide info regarding their other banned accounts in the reports.
Pussyboi.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>'
Are you admitting that you are a man?
Quit whining and crying about what you think I do.
No I am not a man.....there is one right under your nose though......
FRAUD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
you do it on an hourly basis

“The Black Flame”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
We are different posters.
I've been accused of being almost every poster on this Christian forum. Any mod could easily see that I only use this account to post. Only trolls need multitudes of accounts.
Not so,anyone can get banned and having a spare account makes sense and saves time.

Lots of people use socks just for fun too.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You never quit complaining about what Doc said to you Tam.....yet you think I am going to let her walk on me? Did they report Doc? If so how amny times? You bet I will report I never made that a secret.
Another think I did not like the way you talked to me this morning.
You know a lot of ppl Bashed HOPE for not admitting she was a lady.....when in fact there is another man right here, right now. posing as a female.
I play with the Doc. He's my wittle boi.

I'm not here for you to like me.

Tell me who it is and I'll see if I believe you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,701 - 9,720 of87,756
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Message from Nettie 4 min Poof1 771
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 6 min stupid is not a disease 1,256
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 18 min Anonymous Girl 185
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 25 min Poof1 10,002
GOD is A RACIEST 39 min susanblange 61
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 55 min stupid is not a disease 239
Should I throw bible? 1 hr stupid is not a disease 4
•••
•••