Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci, that is a lie. You post on lots of threads which I never post on and I post on Albany and other NY forums which you never post on. Just because our paths cross now and then it doesn't mean that you are special.
In fact,you were the one who started harassing me when I was posting on that WV forum that Drag invited me to.
No you are lying....you stated you were looking for me and HOPE. You are the liar Pagan.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the "doc" does, IN EVERY POST regardless of whether it was part of the discussion........they insist on what their bible says, but pick and choose what verses to follow for themselves.......frankly either one follows the bible to the letter or needs to not bash others with it!!!
Exactly and it is ridiculous to quote scriptures to someone who does not believe. They might as well quote the phone book.
NorCal Rose

Pioneer, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents didn't adopt me and indeed they were about to get into trouble with CPS which is why they sent me to Lisse to live with my grandmother.
Gays again? Wasn't nothing about gays in my post which you are replying to.
Laci has indeed met up with strangers on the internet,from Topix, which of course means those people would have an easier time finding out where her grandchildren live.
My rule is,if I have never met someone in person then they will never know my address or my phone numbers.
Since when did gays become anything other than a behaviors of humans. Your trust requirements are your own.

They were your parents and the apple does not fall far from the tree.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
So is the poster you responded to, YET you accept their nastiness and even embrace it.......maybe you should live by that which you claim to be.....A CHRISTIAN!!!
I am living what I claim, thats why you don't like me. I told you that your lifestyle is an abomination to God. I tell you the truth and you reject it.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
I am so sorry to those I care about but sometimes a girl's just gotta stand up and say,
"Doc, the best part of you ran down the crack of your mamma's @ss and why the doctor didn't just cut and flush with you I will never know!"
...even though it might make me look bad.
Lets see it you get called down for this perverted post.
NorCal Rose

Pioneer, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
I am so sorry to those I care about but sometimes a girl's just gotta stand up and say,
"Doc, the best part of you ran down the crack of your mamma's @ss and why the doctor didn't just cut and flush with you I will never know!"
...even though it might make me look bad.
Waterworld, I do believe that you spent years up the crack of your s dad's *ss. The difference is that what I am posting is true, and the best you can do is lie.

Why exactly do your own biological children hate you? I bet your dad would not admit to the reason either????

<smile>

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Time Is Too Short wrote:
The Words to Say I Love You
I was there, yet you did not see Me
The times you did cry
I wrapped you in My loving arms
And wiped the tears from your eyes
Every prayer - I heard, and answered
Every cry for help - I came
I cast down all your enemies
And brought them all to shame
You are My beloved son (and daughter)
Whom I have set free
I removed your chains of darkness
Because you believed in Me
http://christianity.about.com/od/membersubmit...
Thanks, very nice post.
NorCal Rose

Pioneer, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly and it is ridiculous to quote scriptures to someone who does not believe. They might as well quote the phone book.
If you did not know it was true, then you would not be here.

I don't believe your gay craps and that children are safe around you, but you continue to make those claims which are simply fairytales.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Was your participation required??? No. In fact, if you did not need her participation you would not have followed her here to get your butt back, after she made pancakes with it.
Thanks for proving that abuse leads to mental deprivation and thus it is a serious disease that all must be treated for, constantly, daily, regularly, and often. Agreed?
I never followed her here,I have friends who already had been posting here and my brother and my cousin had posted here a few times.

Laci has never nor will ever see the day that she can make pancakes with me. I've wiped the floor with her big white pasty arse many times. Now do not tempt me to reveal info that I have about her which she wouldn't want to be told.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Okay I am leaving this thread....I am better then this!
NorCal Rose

Pioneer, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the "doc" does, IN EVERY POST regardless of whether it was part of the discussion........they insist on what their bible says, but pick and choose what verses to follow for themselves.......frankly either one follows the bible to the letter or needs to not bash others with it!!!
Make up your mind, we real Christians are fundies, because we accept that the entire Bible is true......Sorry, I follow the entire Bible and fully understand it........Which is why I know that if by chance I sin, I will, I have a savior whom I trust and only He can act as an advocate for me before the Father, God.

I do see that you have a hard time trying to bounce around the OT and the NT.

Like for instance, as I have said before,God gave all the commands in Leviticus 18, you all seem to only focus on homosexuality, but to reject that one as a temple practice thing, then incest, pedophilia and bestiality would be seen as that in your eyes.

Like the psychiatrist say, incest childhood abuse leaves permanent scars, worse than and more permanent than alcoholism and nicotine.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I never followed her here,I have friends who already had been posting here and my brother and my cousin had posted here a few times.
Laci has never nor will ever see the day that she can make pancakes with me. I've wiped the floor with her big white pasty arse many times. Now do not tempt me to reveal info that I have about her which she wouldn't want to be told.
You have nothing on me that is the truth.....all you could ever say is lies and no decent person would believe you.

You indeed for a fact followed me from thread to thread in WV....I came here, you were not posting that I ever saw. You are twisted and demented to the point of misery!

Now you will never be the person I am....you are beneath me. Fact! I would not want to look like a starved to death sick ally cat for the world.

You are mentally insane....

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly......I understand their need to post their scripture......it's what gives them their security in this life......that is their right, but it is your right to then return that favor by posting your beliefs to them......this might help them learn, but some on here won't learn......those are the ones that will be in for a surprise at the end of their lives.
NorCal Rose

Pioneer, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. You are not here posting to those so-called friends. You got your butt whipped by Laci and now you are hear trying to make pancakes with them.

If she had not made pancakes out of your butt, you would not be here seeking revenge in every post and losing your mind at every turn. <twist> <twist>

The only reason you would be tempted to be more evil is because you are getting your butt whipped.

Native had whipped Rose TH, Nettie, Jay and Troth so bad, that they had to dig deep in their gaydeer bag of tricks and post obituary photos and stalk a funeral director.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see it you get called down for this perverted post.
As a satanist I believe in Lex Talionis,the law of vengeance. As a Christian,it is your duty to rebuke your fellow christians when you see them sinning. You cannot expect me to act on your christian idea of justice but you must expect yourself to act on it.

Oh and why will you not answer my question about the doc being around your grandchildren? You crack me up with you question dodging,it only proves what a fraud you are. If you were the honest christian lady you claim to be you would tell the truth and say that you wouldn't want doc no where near your kids. Instead you try to evade the question and that only makes it obvious that you are dishonest.
NorCal Rose

Pioneer, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, so that whoever might believe would be saved.

Jesus is your Lord.(truth is truth)

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Make up your mind, we real Christians are fundies, because we accept that the entire Bible is true......Sorry, I follow the entire Bible and fully understand it........Which is why I know that if by chance I sin, I will, I have a savior whom I trust and only He can act as an advocate for me before the Father, God.
Like for instance, as I have said before,God gave all the commands in Leviticus 18, you all seem to only focus on homosexuality, but to reject that one as a temple practice thing, then incest, pedophilia and bestiality would be seen as that in your eyes.
Like the psychiatrist say, incest childhood abuse leaves permanent scars, worse than and more permanent than alcoholism and nicotine.
Gays again? You have a one tract mind.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Okay I am leaving this thread....I am better then this!
Yea, don't want your secret to be told is more like it.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't threaten me.....thats all yo do is lie.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

whomever you are doc wrote:
<quoted text>Make up your mind, we real Christians are fundies, because we accept that the entire Bible is true......Sorry, I follow the entire Bible and fully understand it........Which is why I know that if by chance I sin, I will, I have a savior whom I trust and only He can act as an advocate for me before the Father, God.
I seriously doubt you live by ANYTHING but what you have chosen to live by.......and as for you being a Christian......that's the funniest thing I've read all day on topix.......hell, there are plenty of non-believers that are more Christian than you could ever hope to be, but it is your right to make that claim........but I don't see it by the way you trash others, rehash the past and continue to make false claims and accusations, but hey that's the way you flow......lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••