|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>GREAT POST....This has been the problem, scientists in the APA and NOW knew homosexuality was a mental disorder due to developmental flaws. Like alcoholism and drug dependency. Right about 1970 NAMBLA and the gay movement began. They met and set out to infiltrate schools, the priesthood and the APA. Once they got numbers in the APA, for the first time they made a political vote decision, instead of basing it on science. They sent out notifications to only the APA members they wanted. The vote was 25-0. When the membership at large found out, they had 3 days to vote and change it. The vote came back 59 to 41% to remove. 10 days later 65% of the membership said they disagreed. 5,000 members left.
The reason that the APA cited for the change, was simply to create a climate where gays are not discriminated against.
Gosh darn, shall we call pedophiles normal, remove schizophrenia as a mental illness and say that people with AIDS are not sick, so these people can be seen as normal.
LMAO@U! All anyone has to is mention sex and you go on a post-aroma about homosexuals and everything else you can fit it. No one else does this. If some of these people can't see what you're then it is because they're in the closet with you.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't change a thing, no matter how you spin it,twist it or whatever,homosexuality is not what one can be born with because homosexuality is not the true nature of sexuality whereas heterosexuality is the only true nature of sexuality.
Like I said before,and you can bank on this because its true,that all of those articles,researches and studies that has got you so hoodwinked are all based on false assumptions and propagandas.
See, that's the problem with you......I didn't twist it, spin it or anything else.....I just posted information that clearly proves you wrong.......and nothing else!!!

I know.....as a Lesbian, I am ONLY a Lesbian because I believe those articles and other BS propaganda......as you think I do....INSTEAD of knowing what I know to be true based on my life experiences, and the life experiences of other Gays and Lesbians throughout their stories, along with the evidence and research showing that it is an innate characteristic......what an idiot you are......lol!!!

By the way, you are aware that homosexual traits have been observed in over 1500 different species, right? Including mammals, to which Humans are a part of, right? or is that all propaganda bull shiet just because Gary says it is?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
And without Jesus Christ, you'll die in your sins and be judged by your deeds, and cast into the eternal Lake of Fire.
Again, based on YOUR religious beliefs....but NOT based on mine.......sorry, your beliefs have NO BEARING on my life or death.....ONLY GOD CAN DECIDE THAT and if HELL is where God judges me to be, then SO BE IT.......I am okay with God's eternal judgment!!!

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE IS BORN A HOMOSEXUAL,there is no such thing as a gay gene anywhere in anybody or in anything else.
I have read and educated myself,just because I don't nuy into your "born gay" or "gay gene" bullshit that doesn't mean that I'm not educated.
No true science has ever confirmed the existence of any gene or anything else that would cause a person or thing to be a homosexual.
Homosexuality is nothing more than a chosen sexuality that deviates from normal sexuality which is heterosexuality of which we are all born to be.
That being born gay stuff is all in your head,you only think that one can be born gay but in reality it is not so.
Like I said,you can't believe all of that junk you choose to subscribe to because its really all just false assumptions and propaganda.
You can no more be born gay than you can be born a fish-frog-squirrel with bat wings.
I believe you are wrong but for the sake of argument,lets say you're are right and it is a choice. So what? How does that affect your life or anyone's elses? How can allowing them to marry harm you or anyone else? See,it still makes no difference.

As far as natural goes,heterosexuals do a lot of kinky "unnatural stuff", which doesn't occur out in the animal kingdom. What do you think about that?
How many squirrels have you observed getting down with S&M or do a 69 or shopping in Victoria's Secret?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

SoCal doc wrote:
NorCal Native used to quote the APA and links from them, no she is resorting to posting 2008 studies,
I also quote links from other studies as well.....but you refuse to read them or believe them......instead you'd rather post lies and stats outta your azz......I'll take the research over an idiot like you!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Palmdale doc wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I do not live in Southern California, but I am sure that I have more relatives in Northern California than you do.
I care not if your whole clan lives in Northern California.......I doubt pretty much any claims you make......you've been proven a liar so many times before!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
These hardened Christ-rejecters have been playing the same identical troll game on this forum against the few REAL Christians that come here for numerous years.......the fake Christian accounts to try to make Christians look gullible and foolish, the same copy/pastes, the same name calling, the same attacks, the same identical posts, the other personas, etc etc.
Year after year it's the same game and same players but with different REAL Christians that are just trying to get the gospel to the lost.
They get their jollies off of Christians spending time answering and responding to their repetitive troll posts. But at least we tried.......
Yes. They are without excuse. They are a bit more civil on the Catholic forum. A few more days of this thread and I will move on.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that's the problem with you......I didn't twist it, spin it or anything else.....I just posted information that clearly proves you wrong.......and nothing else!!!
I know.....as a Lesbian, I am ONLY a Lesbian because I believe those articles and other BS propaganda......as you think I do....INSTEAD of knowing what I know to be true based on my life experiences, and the life experiences of other Gays and Lesbians throughout their stories, along with the evidence and research showing that it is an innate characteristic......what an idiot you are......lol!!!
By the way, you are aware that homosexual traits have been observed in over 1500 different species, right? Including mammals, to which Humans are a part of, right? or is that all propaganda bull shiet just because Gary says it is?
Truth is Nir Cal according to what Our Heavenly Fathers tell us in the word, unnatural desires turning or lyong wth same sex is a "SIN" punishable by death and separation from God for eternity. Just like any sin mentioned in the Bible, none can be erased from God's Truth spoken to the generations past, present and future. We have only been trying to help you understand, though you desire to stay in this lifestyle because you want to doesn't make it right. God says it is an abomination before Him and without repentance one cannot be saved. FACT!!! No one adds or takes away from the word to satisfy their sinful lifestyle. You must know that accepting God, you have to turn away from all sin and follow Christ in Spirit and in Truth to Please Him. This is all so true, if only you people realized. I am not judging, I am giving an account of what Christ has to say about this.....Going to Church! Back Later!

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

rypo.....Father.....lying....N or Cal.....sorry!!!!

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an interesting read...

"The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert"

The author is Rosaria Butterfield. She was actually an English Professor at Syracuse University.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you roll up like a ball when the discussion is about homosexuality? The discussion what not about sex, it was about homosexuality not being genetic and not even rats being born gay.
We do have a Christian closet, but in America it is huge, about 83%.
So, why did you call NorCal and Nettie douches? And yes, you did do that last night. We can visit your posts unless you freely admit what you did.
I will tell all and you what I am doing. I am dispelling the gay lie, and unlike you I do not have to pretend that it is normal, so some are not offended.
If it were not an issue, Rose TH would not be spewing lies contrary to even APA science and saying that people can be born gay.
I understand why she does this, the evidence in her life stacks up in an area she wishes to deny.
ONE DAY, SOME DAY, YOUR LIFE WILL APPROACH THIS PLACE CALLED NORMAL, AND YOU WILL THANK US.
JESUS IS LORD OF ALL.
I'm not rolling up like a ball. I just don't give much of a fck about it. It doesn't affect my life,period.
It is,therefore, not a very interesting subject to me but it is obvious that you are obsessed with it. You can not discuss anything else no matter what the subject is, here you will come with your gay sex rants.

I am probably one of the most offensive people you will ever meet and if I disagree with somebody,I have no problem express myself.
So don't even try that line of bs with me.

I do not know RoseTH that well and I am certain that you don't know fck all about her life,past or present, or anyone elses life who is on here. You just make up outrageous bs about people you have never met. You think that you are hurting them but you only make yourself look like an idiot and no one with any sense takes you seriously. You are a joke and a boring joke at that.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

The Branch wrote:
<quoted text>
3 Let not The Preacherman01 deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away from Christianity first, and that preacherman of Christianity be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the house of God, shewing himself that he is God.
The Holy Bible : King James Version. electronic ed. of the 1769 edition of the 1611 Authorized Version. Bellingham WA : Logos Research Systems, Inc., 1995, S. 2 Th 2:3-4
We know the Word of God. So, whom do you feel you are fooling, follower of the Antichrist?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is Nir Cal according to what Our Heavenly Fathers tell us in the word, unnatural desires turning or lyong wth same sex is a "SIN" punishable by death and separation from God for eternity.
Well, that's something that is your right to believe, but YOUR BELIEFS don't run this country and won't make what you claim be real or right!!!

Yea and according to your God, wearing clothes of mix fabric, eating certain types of meats from specific animals and a whole slew of other things are mentioned in that book you love to bash Gays and Lesbians with......somehow, I don't believe you abide by those abominations, do ya?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an interesting read...
"The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert"
The author is Rosaria Butterfield. She was actually an English Professor at Syracuse University.
And your point?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem that you have of me is I'm not falling for that whole BS about being born gay.
You posted so called information that only supports what you want to hear and will only accept even though it is based on falsehood and fantasy.
There are no traits of anything biological or other that truly supports your claim of homosexuality for homosexuality is and always will be a choice of which you have chosen freely to divert from the normality of your true sexuality which is heterosexuality.
TRYING

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Everyone , believe this, the Devil seeks out things that hurt us most. Many things he won't waste time over, Especialy things that don't mean much to us. ONLY THINGS THAT REALLY HURT> Things that he can Accuse us of. AND HE will never quit, as HE is the ACCUSER and thats his way of hurting us. Ever read the scriptures about the devils roaring , HA! Its true their mouths or whatever they have constantly keep going RAMBLING and THREATENING and CURSING, I SAID today if he shut up it would kill him! HA! FACT! HE would explode. He has to vent his thoughts and emotions and feelings all the time. HA! FACT! HE dwells on vENGEANCE and I suppose he will never forget his vengeance for those he feels have cost him. And theres one other here that gets a cursing a lot. HA! HA! FACT! BESIDE TRYING. I doubt any will believe all this, but, it won't go away Thousands of years [even] from NOW! ALL our records and LEGACYS are being written about us , and our deeds. NO WORD, we say, will not be accounted for,scripture.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>WE ARE QUITE AWARE OF THE DISPELLED LIES OF YESTERYEAR. If you did not twist it, spin it and sit on it, why did you ignore the June 2009 APA consensus that the article was simply bull poppy and that no one can be born gay.
I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GET ANGRY, WHEN I DISPELL YOUR LIES, YOU ARE LEFT WITH NOTHING.
JESUS IS YOUR LORD AND LORD OF ALL.
We are aware of the so-called 1500 species lie, again no evidence and no science to support it.
We are also aware that when they cite it in other species they look at behavior, such as holding hands and hatching eggs. We are also aware that homosexual orientation has not been proven in any species, even humans.
Let me quote what it exactly says: Homosexual behavior has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them. Animal sexual behaviour takes many different forms, even within the same species. The motivations for and implications of these behaviors have yet to be fully understood, since most species have yet to be fully studied.
According to geneticist Simon Levay in 1996, "Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity.
Its use in animal studies has been controversial for two main reasons: animal sexuality and motivating factors have been and remain poorly understood, and the term has strong cultural implications in western society that are irrelevant for species other than humans. Thus homosexual behavior has been given a number of terms over the years. When describing animals, the term homosexual is preferred over gay, lesbian, and other terms currently in use, as these are seen as even more bound to human homosexuality.
Animal preference and motivation is always inferred from behavior. In wild animals, researchers will as a rule not be able to map the entire life of an individual, and must infer from frequency of single observations of behavior. The correct usage of the term homosexual is that an animal exhibits homosexual behavior or even same-sex sexual behavior; however, this article conforms to the usage by modern research.
Many of the animals used in studies of homosexuality do not appear to spontaneously exhibit these tendencies often in the wild. Such behavior is often elicited and exaggerated by the researcher during experimentation through the destruction of a portion of brain tissue, or by exposing the animal to high levels of steroid hormones prenatally. Information gathered from these studies is limited when applied to spontaneously occurring same-sex behavior in animals outside of the laboratory.
Dude,how many times have you posted this?

It has not a thing to do with what I posted to Gary. I didn't say anything about animals having homosexual sex. I said that humans engage in sexual activities which are not common to animals.
Now do you have a study on S&M loving chipmunks or dogs with ass fetishes and butt plugs?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>I can not say that will happen. If they bring up perverted lies, then I will tell the likely truth about them. If Drag can call me a pervert and bring up things about children, then I can only assume that she has had sex with dogs.
----------
Unlike you, I have never even joked about wanting animals in a perverse way, you, however, have made several post, pertaining to underage girls....don't think we have forgotten how you talked to River Tam.
I remember it too. He thought that she was twelve and he said he wanted to bath her.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is obvious, that when you make your sly little comments, about young girls, that you are seeking for someone to approve your perverted lusts for them. Why do you have to use adjectives, like, hot and unwrinkled, in reference to them?
I put some interesting pics for you to see on FB. You will be shocked,who would have ever thought it. It does explain a few things though.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

<quoted text>
It is obvious, that when you make your sly little comments, about young girls, that you are seeking for someone to approve your perverted lusts for them. Why do you have to use adjectives, like, hot and unwrinkled, in reference to them?
But of course the Real Christians never catch on to that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,361 - 8,380 of87,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min COOTERDOG 7,486
At what point during a job interview... 7 min Nc resident 90
The Law HYPOCRITES 46 min dollarsbill 601
The King James Bible Still Remains 1 hr Prince of Darkness 577
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr Senecus 933
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 1 hr Prince of Darkness 839
9/11 was an inside job 1 hr Prince of Darkness 70
•••
•••