|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No HS I am not, I thought BOLD was a man......Peaches or I never spoke to BOLD on the phone or met BOLD until the truth came out. She asked me to forgive her and I do....
The posts you show here only reveal one thing "friendship" something I never found with you. Now I will not continue to post in my defense to you.....God knows the truth and this is just a distraction to what this thread is about.
Pull up anything you want to, as often as you want to.
Do you remember posting as the "Drunk Monk" you were posting as a MAN? On the cyber bar I think it was......flirting with the women in there? I never posted on it.....it was no where I wanted to be.
You can say I lie......but, it is only another lie you tell.
Oh, my goodness.
Yes, why do we need this 'distraction' of years of lying from you, BOLD, and Trying when we can discuss the lying you, BOLD, and he is coming soon are shelling out on this thread, which was started for the aim of bashing the Catholic faith, a fellow Christian faith?

It doesn't matter which way it can be looked at....you three are a trip, and with RR tripping along with you guys, it is a daily Gong Show now.
And, now we've got TRYING offering to cast demons out of folks.
This show is a hoot!
Of course, the commercial breaks that Preacherdude offers don't bring in much cash, but lots of laughs...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
post num. 4
Ahh, reminds me of the Chippendale party they had for me before my wedding.
Bottoms up; WAAT
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/somerset-ky/T...
Know this WAAT......my God is a reveler of truth. you really do need to turn to Him before it is too late and you are forever lost.....Christians don't lie.
Evidently,Pitbull,is fascinated with Lesbians.
In Pitbull's mind everybody on here is a Lesbian.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
So what in HELL does this mean? Is Hope a lesbian?
BOLD
Saint Albans, WV
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012
Around my wife, I have always kinda let her have her way, and try not to disagree too often.***I have said and done some things in my time. I regret over and over, but she forgave me, and our relationship has grown leaps and bounds since we both got saved.***God is the center of everything in our life. I am Grateful and Blessed!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TTS6...
I've never posted as a man or had a wife. This is sick, unless she's a lesbian.
She was acting the part. No she is not gay she is married to a man.

You can act like "The Drunk Monk" who was a (man) a drunk one!! Right? Does that make you gay? You also said you went to Chippendale's??? Does a Christian do this even in acting? NO WAAT they do not. You will find no filthy posts or any role playing that is unGodly that I have ever done.....

Your attack on my character will prove useless to you in your kingdom of darkness. Those that will believe you are like you....those ppl do not matter to me, other then their souls. I have friends that are the real deal, those are treasures to me.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently,Pitbull,is fascinated with Lesbians.
In Pitbull's mind everybody on here is a Lesbian.
I think you are spot on Gary.........

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
post num. 4
Ahh, reminds me of the Chippendale party they had for me before my wedding.
Bottoms up; WAAT
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/somerset-ky/T...
Know this WAAT......my God is a reveler of truth. you really do need to turn to Him before it is too late and you are forever lost.....Christians don't lie.
Laci don't waste your time with these demon possess people. They are going to pay big time if they don't repent. "38" is a mental case and been messed up in the mind for a long time. There is no help for a evil liar and nasty character, not to mention her own odd ball personality. I think "38" goes in and out of personalities like a Bi-Polar condition. Put these two, Bi-Polar and evil liar together, produces a disaster of magnitude. Let the messed up job go, she was never worth it. We are far ahead of her, and too decent of people to even answer to her viles accusations. She is Hell bound without repentance and she knows this, and doesn't care....

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>WAAT this is you on the "Singles Bar" in Somerset,Ky how corrupt!
Judged:1
Pepper126 wrote:
Hey Perfessor. Hi WAAT. Nice to meet you. I think I'll have a shot of Jack Daniels, please.
http://youtu.be/B1sDTTRjncY-Jack Daniels if You Please
Couldn't resist. This is one of my ole' favs.
Hello to you and one of my fave friendly posters, Perfessor. Nice clip, BTW. I've been through the JC distillery in Lynchburg, a dry county. Took them half a day to fish me out of the vat, LOL. Kinda like Willie Wonka at the chocolate factory, except rated R, heheh.
I have drank only JD as my drink of choice for 35 years since I worked on a rail gang. Started out drinking it with water and now just do it on the rocks. heheh
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Enjoy my Friends, WAAT
The only way you would know this was on the "Singles Bar" in Somerset,Ky is if YOU visited there.

And, you aren't single, and you claim you don't drink. You must have been stalking?

And, TRYING is here for us to cast out various demons 'n stuff.

Has your show been picked up for next season yet?

You know, a side business of BOLD, Laci, TRYING t-shirts would go like hotcakes in Welch.
Where can we buy stock for this little biz?

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can well see, they have no recourse out of their dilemma of years of lies and deception except to find fault in others and attempt to DEFLECT their sins and guilt onto entirely different people and situations.
We cannot cancel out others sins. It doesn't work that way. We are responsible for our own actions despite what the world around us may be doing. Laci knows that. She's desperate. That shovel handle will get awfully hot shoveling brimstone and will be hard on her stained hands.
God's Children will not go to hell WAAT.....you came way to late to ever cause me to doubt God and His saving grace on my life. I love HIM and most of all He loves me, His daughter.....

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a drunken, lesbian Chippendale party....what fun! I think I'll throw one of those for my birthday!
Do what ever you want to. I will not pay for anyone's sins. You know the truth and what it will take to go to Heaven.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can well see, they have no recourse out of their dilemma of years of lies and deception except to find fault in others and attempt to DEFLECT their sins and guilt onto entirely different people and situations.
We cannot cancel out others sins. It doesn't work that way. We are responsible for our own actions despite what the world around us may be doing. Laci knows that. She's desperate. That shovel handle will get awfully hot shoveling brimstone and will be hard on her stained hands.
YOU are way over in your SINS and you have so much filthy demons flocking all around you and your lifestyle. You chose to be the way you are and you will reap the consequences of it in time. BUT! You could repent and turn from your wicked ways. I doubt if you will ever do that. For now, I am not posting to a low class degrading, below me person any more. You are a "SICKO" needing major help.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, no....I am evil joker, you are evil liar.
The last one that said they was Joker is now on trial about to be sentenced to death for shooting up a movie theater in Colorado.
TRYING

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

HOPE, BE PROUD , for today the pitts of Hell are against you. I'm Proud that you have acheived this status.!!!!! ME THINKS the Demons know something, even you don't. HA! HA! HA! But I DO> YOU are a POWERFUL FORCE in the making. Another DESIRE of TRYINGs HEART. that GOD said He would give . A worker for CHRIST. extraordinaire.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Wow. Did this thread get way off track, or what?
At any rate, it's another day of the mighty RCC & Satan keeping the keys of knowledge from lost souls.
www.scribd.com/doc/106586592 ...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Dark Shadows? Hope's wife is Barnabus Collins? Hahhaha
I loved that show.
:)

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>The only way you would know this was on the "Singles Bar" in Somerset,Ky is if YOU visited there.
And, you aren't single, and you claim you don't drink. You must have been stalking?
And, TRYING is here for us to cast out various demons 'n stuff.
Has your show been picked up for next season yet?
You know, a side business of BOLD, Laci, TRYING t-shirts would go like hotcakes in Welch.
Where can we buy stocto go and k for this little biz?
I was PMed by someone who was looking around on the threads and saw it.......told me to go look at WAAT's unGodly posts. The same poster told me about her posting as the {Drunk Monk} and flirting with women posters. I never posted there.....it was not a place for a Christian to be in my opinion. The threads show I have never stalked WAAT. It is she who stalks.

In fact she was posting nice to me until her and COOKIE got mad at Smacked.....because I would not attack Smacked she turned on me. I have no hard feeling toward GS and I was not going to attack for anyone.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Gary, HOPE and TRYING I got to run I will catch you all later today. God bless and love and prayer to you.
TRYING

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I am wondering is Drag the oldest or Pagan? is one sister trying to be worse than the other. I think Drag is trying to out do her sister.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are way over in your SINS and you have so much filthy demons flocking all around you and your lifestyle. You chose to be the way you are and you will reap the consequences of it in time. BUT! You could repent and turn from your wicked ways. I doubt if you will ever do that. For now, I am not posting to a low class degrading, below me person any more. You are a "SICKO" needing major help.
You are the low class for even posting this one.

Being a Christian does not and never will make you 'better' than anyone else. It is suppose to work on you and make YOU a better person.

Perhaps you can repent and turn from your wicked ways.
TRYING

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
We're demon-possessed? What IN HELL does that make you? Pretending to be a man here for years and hustling Laci after supposedly being "saved". Too bad what you saved required selling your soul. Who is your wife? So you're a lesbian. I mean, women don't have a wife if they're straight, right? Do tell, inquiring minds want to know. Perhaps you're just transgendered?
BOLD
Saint Albans, WV
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012
Around my wife, I have always kinda let her have her way, and try not to disagree too often.***I have said and done some things in my time. I regret over and over, but she forgave me, and our relationship has grown leaps and bounds since we both got saved.***God is the center of everything in our life. I am Grateful and Blessed!
Don't you dare try to pass your sick sexual transgressions off on anyone else here. If anyone is demon possessed it is definitely YOU! And from this point on, EVERY single time Laci condemns gays and lesbians I will bring up this post of you and your wife. So Laci can hang her friend every time she is evil to others. You people are despicable and nothing but DECEPTIVE LIARS and trolls.
NO, whatever you want to call her, JUST WISE to not post to such GARBAGE!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>God's Children will not go to hell WAAT.....you came way to late to ever cause me to doubt God and His saving grace on my life. I love HIM and most of all He loves me, His daughter.....
Laci, I agree with you and I love the Lord also and I know God doesn't want us associating with people as these. The Bible has always stated to come out among people that are unevenly yoked. If they don't want to repent and ask God into their lives, it is the way they want it. "Greater is HE in me than he who is in the world." We are not apart of their lifestyles, we are children of God and we follow Him, not the evils of this world. These devilish people are wanting to separate themselves from Jesus Christ. They want nothing to do with Him. What they have to say against you and me really means absolutely nothing. Laci, Trying and Hope have God in our lives and this makes us Children of God for eternity. We three don't plan on turning back to our past. Amen!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I was PMed by someone who was looking around on the threads and saw it.......told me to go look at WAAT's unGodly posts. The same poster told me about her posting as the {Drunk Monk} and flirting with women posters. I never posted there.....it was not a place for a Christian to be in my opinion. The threads show I have never stalked WAAT. It is she who stalks.
In fact she was posting nice to me until her and COOKIE got mad at Smacked.....because I would not attack Smacked she turned on me. I have no hard feeling toward GS and I was not going to attack for anyone.
feeble, nice try though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,301 - 5,320 of78,935
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 12 min 15th Dalai Lama 6,074
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 14 min Gary Coaldigger 1,088
Speaking in tongues 25 min Barnsweb 99
Who Believes The Planet Is 6000 Years Old? 29 min Huh 52
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 33 min Campbell 1,291
Cookie's Place 46 min Huntington Guy 1,868
Does Prayer Make A Difference? 1 hr Cookie_Parker 58
•••
•••
•••
•••