Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Case in point, these are GS's words.....and her inflections...so is Laci, GS, or is GS, Laci?
That would make Chelsee a figment of their imagination, created when Laci said she would do it in April 2013.
Trust in Jesus

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
And GS says CP, too....so maybe, in all actuality, Laci is GS....
Could be and Laci and Chelsee both say Pagan and HG. Chelsee was gone for 3 weeks, Laci was here, but before she left I was not posting under this nic. Chelsee comes here and continues with what Laci was doing.

I laugh at how angry they both are over being exposed. Laci accused Norbit Buster of being 'doc', Satanic Priest, you, me, Murphy, and no one got upset.

Laci puts on a show that she is going to PM Chelsee. But, when it is pointed out that if Chelsee is not posting on Topix she cannot get her PM, Laci waits another week to come here as Chelsee.

And then pooof, Laci is gone, like wind....no hi or bye to Chelsee.

I love it when they get busted in their sock game. Now, Pagan comes and says 'I know for a fact', but Chelsee says "only a fool says that, calling Pagan a fool.

Since: Apr 13

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

You truly are clueless! Another tell? With billions of people in the world, you ARE going to find similar writing styles, words used, etc. don't you know that? Obviously not. Others have told you that I am not Laci but you continue on with your delusional fantasy because, it seems, you are obsessed with everything Laci!

I don't hate people......I may dislike them, but I don't hate. Read what you write.....sharing Christ is not your motivation on this forum. You have no idea what I have shared with GS in private or anyone else for that matter. She believes the way she does, as you believe whatever it is you believe, and sometimes praying for someone does more good than trying to shove things down their throats. Actually.....more than sometimes! Another thing you obviously don't know, Doc. Now, go on, play your little games that make you so happy. I have not seen you have one nice word to say about or to anyone here. That must make you the ONLY true Christian on this thread since the only one you agree with is yourself, right?
Trust in Jesus wrote:
Hey, Laci! Yes, Laci is still at it along with HG. Being the boring trolls they always are......thinking they KNOW who people are and they really have no clue at all! Must be fun to be them and have such a miserable life that they resort to these types of antics on, of all places, a public forum. Unless you know someone personally, you really don't KNOW the person on a forum.......only what they allow you to know.
It's hilarious because they are so MAD! That doesn't mean angry mad.......your name for CP says it all! Lol
<quoted text>Another tell Laci, another tell. That word gets you every time. More of your daily hate and you feel at home with your hate mob, GS and HG.

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Beyond Intelligent Design wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a time Laci and GS were mortal enemies. I don't believe that was fabricated. Much of what is going on now is, obviously.
She's probably GS...and she, laci and pagan have created more accounts and socks than you and I could count in one day...which is so cowardly.

How's your day going? I am wondering if they are setting up a former friend of GS's...one whom Laci hates.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Trust in Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Could be and Laci and Chelsee both say Pagan and HG. Chelsee was gone for 3 weeks, Laci was here, but before she left I was not posting under this nic. Chelsee comes here and continues with what Laci was doing.
I laugh at how angry they both are over being exposed. Laci accused Norbit Buster of being 'doc', Satanic Priest, you, me, Murphy, and no one got upset.
Laci puts on a show that she is going to PM Chelsee. But, when it is pointed out that if Chelsee is not posting on Topix she cannot get her PM, Laci waits another week to come here as Chelsee.
And then pooof, Laci is gone, like wind....no hi or bye to Chelsee.
I love it when they get busted in their sock game. Now, Pagan comes and says 'I know for a fact', but Chelsee says "only a fool says that, calling Pagan a fool.
Yeah, they are tripping up all over themselves and getting confused in the process...I mean they could have guessed they would trip themselves up...between the three of them, including GS, they don't have half brain.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

No I did not mean that word......be careful, your real self is shining so bright it's blinding!

I have always used initials for people's names, it's quicker to type.

YOU are making yourself look so foolish with your childish carrying on's with this subject of me being Laci. I don't even know who WAAT is, never have had a problem with Pagan since we only started talking recently......we started over wolf puppies. You must have missed that. Murphy came in here and attacked me when I had never even said a word to her before......she is one of Nettie's friends.....that should give you a clue to some things. I've never dealt with NorCal much and I don't remember what we have ever said to eachother.

So, you are failing at this little game you have created. But, keep it up because Laci IS a friend of mine and I will just consider the source whenever you play your little game! I don't know what went on with her and others nor is it any of my business. I don't push myself into people's lives the way you do so you can try tear them down.
Trust in Jesus wrote:
Laci you have had troubles will all the posters here. Most of us say Cookie but Laci you say CP. The wrose problems that you had here were with Pagan and Murphy. You attacked LIMG and Janeebee and nc resident and Norcal and WAAT and on and on and on....<quoted text>Did you mean F-ing, God heard it that way.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
You truly are clueless! Another tell? With billions of people in the world, you ARE going to find similar writing styles, words used, etc. don't you know that? Obviously not. Others have told you that I am not Laci but you continue on with your delusional fantasy because, it seems, you are obsessed with everything Laci!
I don't hate people......I may dislike them, but I don't hate. Read what you write.....sharing Christ is not your motivation on this forum. You have no idea what I have shared with GS in private or anyone else for that matter. She believes the way she does, as you believe whatever it is you believe, and sometimes praying for someone does more good than trying to shove things down their throats. Actually.....more than sometimes! Another thing you obviously don't know, Doc. Now, go on, play your little games that make you so happy. I have not seen you have one nice word to say about or to anyone here. That must make you the ONLY true Christian on this thread since the only one you agree with is yourself, right?
<quoted text>
THIS one is Laci...which means they are sharing an account to hide a "voice". Too, too pathetic.
Trust in Jesus

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't know Chelsee personally, but I can tell you 100% she IS NOT Laci. First of all, Chelsee is intelligent and can spell and use proper grammar. Laci cannot. Chelsee definitely does not have the persona of someone from WV while Laci is nothing butt. Ooops.
Now Laci has failed to tell the truth about some of her other nics, but Chelsee isn't one of them. I can understand why you would think that of Laci since many of her friends have been revealed as being one person. Chelsee gives me every reason to believe she is from the Midwest while Laci personifies her state handily. LOL
I understand what you are saying. However, I know this because in April Laci told me that she would be posting as Chelsee. I found it odd, because the name is not common. Chelsee came here in June, so that means from April to June she was posting somewhere else.

Also, it is rare and impractical for a new poster to post above the comments. This is common for posters who desire to disguise their posting style. Chelsee is indeed a perception of an upgrade for Laci, so unless I knew this I would not say it.

That is why Chelsee/Laci is angry. I was told this and I was supposed to keep the secret. It was supposed to be a secret. I do not expect anyone else to believe this, except the others whom she clearly must have told.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

I don't need to hide my identity.....never have. This is the only name I have ever had on Topix. How many have you had? I mean, since you KNOW me so well, who were you posting as before?

Your obsessions are clearly seen every day, CP! You know it and so does everyone else.
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's angry....you are the ones obsessed...totally...and really fail as trying to hide your identity.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Your game is tiring already! It is so old! And you call yourself a Christian and post like this? You have no clue.....

Keep going, O wise one!
Trust in Jesus wrote:
Oh Laci, this is an international forum. Your post was meant for all.....You are suggesting that you post one lie for one and another lie for another.....Sorry, any lie you post is relevant to all the games you post......where is your forgiveness, that is your quest and question. By the way Laci, you made the post allegedly that you had apologized to those you offended, so Nettie had every right to respond here....Get a clue and read a Bible.<quoted text>SO, CHELSEE WHAT THREADS DID YOU POST ON FROM APRIL TO JUNE, AND HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO MAKE YOUR FIRST POST ON THE CF HERE IN THE STEALING THE KEYS THREAD.....you know, right here with Laci. You know, Laci, after she said that she would be posting with your nic.
I yeah, you are a pilot and Laci is a race car driver. You are 28 and Laci has a 288 year old child. Laci has blonde hair and you have an afro. Laci is white and you are black. Laci is 5 ft. 2 and you are 5 ft. 6. Laci finished 8th grade and you compled 10th grade.
How could you ever be the same person?
Trust in Jesus

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
You truly are clueless!. Others have told you that I am not Laci but you continue on with your delusional fantasy because, it seems, you are obsessed with everything Laci!

Another thing you obviously don't know,<quoted text>
Baby cakes, you told me that you would be posting as Chelsee. You are angry, because you thought I would keep your lie.

Funny thing Laci, you said that I am obsessed with Laci, but you did not say Chelsee. Odd. Most people would have claimed that they were the obsession. By others you mean Pagan, she is the only one who has supported your lie.

She also said that you son was registered, so was she lying then or is she lying now?

You keep thinking I am 'doc',no problem, and I will keep exposing you as Laci. You will be angry and I will not.

Now, Cookie thinks you are both GS and Laci. Makes sense.

Do you know who "Beyond Intelligent Design" is? We know whose sock it is.

Deal.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

You make less sense the more you post! Pagan knows what I meant. Shows your true agenda here now, doesn't it?
Trust in Jesus wrote:
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not Laci or a doc sock. I know this for a fact and beyond any doubt. <quoted text>This is too funny, Laci. Pagan says that she knows for a fact. You say thanks, but then say, I love when someoe says " I know for a fact" and yet they are so off base they can't see reality. It makes them foolish, not me.
You just called Pagan foolish. TEEHEE..

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

And yet not ONE of you can repost that supposed post that Laci said she was going to post with my name. Hmmm......shows your ignorance & arrogance, not to mention your lies! Go ahead, C&P the post where Laci said that.
Trust in Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>That would make Chelsee a figment of their imagination, created when Laci said she would do it in April 2013.
Trust in Jesus

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
I don't need to hide my identity.....never have. This is the only name I have ever had on Topix. How many have you had? I mean, since you KNOW me so well, who were you posting as before?
Your obsessions are clearly seen every day, CP! You know it and so does everyone else.
<quoted text>
Wow, are you and idiot or spinning out with spazzisms. Why would Cookie need another nic to know you so well, since you only came here in June 2013. Now, as for Laci, perhaps that would be true. Since, Laci posted as Freddy, Grace, Hope, Bold and LTM.
How can you see any obsessions from Cookie, when you allegedly have not been here. You also have not posted to Cookie that much. Give it up, Laci, you are only making a fool of your rug.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Clueless! I would guess that you & Trust are the same person.......you like talking to yourself trying to look important and all knowing! Now, THAT is pathetic!
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS one is Laci...which means they are sharing an account to hide a "voice". Too, too pathetic.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
And yet not ONE of you can repost that supposed post that Laci said she was going to post with my name. Hmmm......shows your ignorance & arrogance, not to mention your lies! Go ahead, C&P the post where Laci said that.
<quoted text>
Careful,Laci....it's now known that a former friend of GS's is being attacked by gray boxes and we all know that you hate this person. You really have no leg to stand on when you switch out on accounts..and you really are pathetic with your whiney little denials.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Thank you for that, Beyond, although I don't see Laci as being unintelligent, etc as you seem to believe. Laci is a great friend and I can look past someone's spelling & grammar errors as long as they are decent people.....which Laci is.

I was born & raised in the Midwest and honestly have never been to WV. Been other places out east but never there. So, I don't know anything about the people who live there.....as far as culture, etc.
<quoted text>
I don't know Chelsee personally, but I can tell you 100% she IS NOT Laci. First of all, Chelsee is intelligent and can spell and use proper grammar. Laci cannot. Chelsee definitely does not have the persona of someone from WV while Laci is nothing butt. Ooops.
Now Laci has failed to tell the truth about some of her other nics, but Chelsee isn't one of them. I can understand why you would think that of Laci since many of her friends have been revealed as being one person. Chelsee gives me every reason to believe she is from the Midwest while Laci personifies her state handily. LOL

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Trust in Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Baby cakes, you told me that you would be posting as Chelsee. You are angry, because you thought I would keep your lie.
Funny thing Laci, you said that I am obsessed with Laci, but you did not say Chelsee. Odd. Most people would have claimed that they were the obsession. By others you mean Pagan, she is the only one who has supported your lie.
She also said that you son was registered, so was she lying then or is she lying now?
You keep thinking I am 'doc',no problem, and I will keep exposing you as Laci. You will be angry and I will not.
Now, Cookie thinks you are both GS and Laci. Makes sense.
Do you know who "Beyond Intelligent Design" is? We know whose sock it is.
Deal.
BID is a friend of mine...no problem with her from me..she's been trolled by these goons and she's been posting much longer than these trolls.

They do switch out of shared accounts...and have got caught doing it before with HG...they all think it's slick..but stopped it for a while when they were exposed.
Trust in Jesus

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
Your game is tiring already! It is so old! And you call yourself a Christian and post like this? You have no clue.....
Keep going, O wise one!
<quoted text>
Post like this? You mean asking you where you POSTED FROM APRIL TO JUNE 2013 OR POINTING OUT THAT ANYONE CAN CLAIM THAT TWO DIFFERENT NICS HAVE DIFFERENT OFFLINE PERSONNAS.

I guess, you would rather lie than admit that are Laci.

Do you remember when you posted as Bold and LTM? You did the same thing when you were exposed.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Trust in Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what you are saying. However, I know this because in April Laci told me that she would be posting as Chelsee. I found it odd, because the name is not common. Chelsee came here in June, so that means from April to June she was posting somewhere else.
Also, it is rare and impractical for a new poster to post above the comments. This is common for posters who desire to disguise their posting style. Chelsee is indeed a perception of an upgrade for Laci, so unless I knew this I would not say it.
That is why Chelsee/Laci is angry. I was told this and I was supposed to keep the secret. It was supposed to be a secret. I do not expect anyone else to believe this, except the others whom she clearly must have told.
I can believe it...and she's sharing the account with GS and pagan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,821 - 36,840 of87,717
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min 15th Dalai Lama 7,096
At what point during a job interview... 8 min Cisco Kid 70
New report shows over 80% of homes are unafford... 20 min Cisco Kid 13
Blame Conservatives for a Godless government 2 hr blacklagoon 74
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr NDanger 893
9/11 was an inside job 3 hr Prince of Darkness 39
Islam will prevail 3 hr Prince of Darkness 73
•••
•••