Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who=Allen Richards][/QUOTE]
<><
You cannot be that stupid! The Allah of Islam is NOT YHWH. There is no fatherhood of God and brotherhood of man in Islam as in Judaism and Christianity. In Christianity believers are sons and daughters of a loving father. In Islam "Submitters" ="Muslims" are slaves of a vindictive tyrant. When Muhammamed died he did not know if he would go to paradise.
<><
YHWH did not change his name to Allah and command Muslims to build a mosque on the site where He told Israel to build His temple and prevent His people from rebuilding the temple and worshipping where God told them to.
[QUOTE who="End!"}[/QUOTE]
StaccatS wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, Allen, why didn't your YHWH do any or all of those things that you mention, since they are all the rage today?
Seem as if your god has fallen way behind the times. Ya know, I read somewhere that Big Al conducts a school for out-moded gods. Perhaps YHWH should apply, or can't he afford the tuition? Well, I hadn't thought of that logical snag. Jesus didn't even own a pot to pee in, he said.
Have a Happy Estoreth, Allen!
StaccatS
<><
What is all this mindless babble supposed to mean? Never heard of Estoresh! I will be observing the Resurrection Celebration

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Allen Richards wrote:

<><
You cannot be that stupid! The Allah of Islam is NOT YHWH. There is no fatherhood of God and brotherhood of man in Islam as in Judaism and Christianity. In Christianity believers are sons and daughters of a loving father. In Islam "Submitters" ="Muslims" are slaves of a vindictive tyrant. When Muhammamed died he did not know if he would go to paradise.
<><
YHWH did not change his name to Allah and command Muslims to build a mosque on the site where He told Israel to build His temple and prevent His people from rebuilding the temple and worshipping where God told them to.
[QUOTE who="End!"][/QUOTE]
StaccatS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK, Allen,
I believe that You are well acquainted with the Goddess of Easter;
BUT, do whatever blows your dress up this weak end!
StaccatS
<><
Nope! Never heard of that one either. I have heard of Easter, although I personally do not have a problem with that name, because of people like you I refrain from using it.
<><
Want to try again? Maybe you will get something right. I know, why don't you try reading the Bible instead of atheists-r-us.com

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
<><
Hi, Allen.

I explained in post #3687 why I do not read your comments.
Perhaps you missed it.

God bless you.
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... Sometimes you get lucky
and died,,,Heaven is Death

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
If you don't know how to prepare pickled eggs, you problem. If prepare just right, they are a good treat. Anyway! I never deny the Holy word of God. I do have a gripe about Nettie copying and pasting over and over, when no one is reading what she is posting. Her hangup. he isn't getting any of us Christian converted to Catholicism anyway. You hang in there with her. You can't seem to make it on your own anyway. I still think you are Seen.
You think I am Seen? Romans thinks stupid stuff like that too. I'm sure it's got something to do with his paranoia. You really are a simpleton, perhaps a paranoiac simpleton.

I have a theory on why you are like that but it's too complicated for either of you to understand; and it's not complicated.

“Details of your incompetence ”

Since: Sep 10

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 2:
Hail Nettie!
Hail Nettie!
Hail Nettie!
down a quart of wine

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD GRIFF!!! NETTIE Don't you think it would be more Profitable for you to get busy pickling eggs for Easter instead of more of this wasted Copy and Paste again....UGH!
Oh, is THAT how you are?
Nettie posted that scripture to prove a point, being that ANYone who reveres God and does right is acceptable to Him.
That God is NOT a respecter of persons. He judges each individual separately, on their own merits. Christians are no exception. He sees each person as WHO they are, NOT WHAT they are. A person is either right or wrong with GOD. He sees them as true or false in faith, good or ill-intentioned, wicked or righteous...
Why did you reply dissing Nettie? For posting scripture contradicting the oft insisted claims of some Christians here, that ONLY Christians can go to Heaven, ONLY Christians can understand scripture, ONLY Christians' prayers are heard by God, etc., etc., etc.?
Of course, genuine Christians never make such claims.
ONLY Christians in-name-only do.
Do you always dismiss the scripture posted by people you dislike, or just when Nettie posts it?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>How is pickling eggs being hateful. Just a reminder to prepare a treat for Nettie's hangout. HA!
Well then, while she's pickling eggs, you can go pick your big fat snotty nose. HA!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
<><
I get a LAUGH at how you continuously make a complete jackass out of yourself by showing you lack reading comprehension and entirely miss what people post. Then reply like a utter moron with some off topic drivel, yet think you're smort.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
If you don't know how to prepare pickled eggs, you problem. If prepare just right, they are a good treat. Anyway! I never deny the Holy word of God. I do have a gripe about Nettie copying and pasting over and over, when no one is reading what she is posting. Her hangup. he isn't getting any of us Christian converted to Catholicism anyway. You hang in there with her. You can't seem to make it on your own anyway. I still think you are Seen.
So you cannot comprehend them, that comes as no big surprise.

I find them way more interesting than the hateful crap you always post.

“Think for Yourself”

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail Nettie!
Hail Nettie!
Hail Nettie!
down a quart of wine
My goodness, you really have fallen off the wagon GodSmaccked, you old lush. How do you manage to down a quart of wine in one? Your liver must be like pickled leather!

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

StaccatS wrote:
You say that you've never heard of "Estoreth", Allen? Here, read this fun stuff on what it is you worship:
In his 1835 "Deutsche Mythologie", Jacob Grimm cites comparative evidence to reconstruct the Old High German name of Easter,*Ostara.*.*.*.blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,
<><
Who is Jacob Grimm and why should I read anything he wrote. Is he one of the Brother's Grimm who wrote fairy tales? 1835? The KJV was translated in 1611 and mentions Easter. So more meaningless, mindless anti-Christian bulk wrap!

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Allen.
I explained in post #3687 why I do not read your comments.
Perhaps you missed it.
God bless you.
<><
I'm sorry I must have missed that. I don't read most of your anti-Christian verbal diarrhea.

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>By all means, don't further your limited eduction. Stick with the bible, it suits you well.
<><
What is "eduction" door quad?
Laci Ann 7

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
So as usual you are unable to raise to the level of presenting any valid attempts to discuss your differences in beliefs, so have nothing to offer but your moronic hateful drivel.
We've tried to discuss or beliefs with you.......you just go on a rant that is extremely hateful. Grow up Seen and stop evolving. LOL!
Laci Ann 7

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD GRIFF!!! NETTIE Don't you think it would be more Profitable for you to get busy pickling eggs for Easter instead of more of this wasted Copy and Paste again....UGH!
Pickling eggs or trimming fur?

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry I must have missed that. I don't read most of your verbal diarrhea.
cheapdollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry I must have missed that. I don't read most of your Christian and poser verbal diarrhea.
<><
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Too bad, neither of you can say anything original.

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

You made my day. I got a big laugh from that. Little bratty children in the playground powerlessly stamping their feet and shrieking "Neener, neener, neener I'm right and you're wrong! Am too! Nuh Huh!"

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, junglebee we are here cleaning up the crap that you keep dropping on the floor. The demons are in you and in the gays, so are work is here.
Study love? Which one, agape, phileon, or eros? Obviously, you need to receive Jesus and let go of your self hatred. Study the Bible and Jesus, then you will know which love he is talking about.
Oscar Wilde: "No, junglebee we are here cleaning up the crap that you keep dropping on the floor."

Really? Oh.
Well, thanks.
So,.... you're like the, uh... human version of a Pooper-Scoop then, right?
Hmmm...... WOW. Yeah! That DOES explain a lot about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,361 - 3,380 of87,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GOD is A RACIEST 2 min joe 7 55
A Message from Nettie 3 min Seriously__ 745
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 min Chelsee11 9,932
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 8 min Big Al 1,223
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 11 min Anonymous Girl 177
Church of England to have women bishops 43 min joe 7 2
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 45 min Old GT 237
•••
•••