|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He/she is on the wrong thread....he/she needs to find an Anti-Christ thread.
Laci, enjoy it for the epic failure it is. I am laughing at the glorified ignorance. Laughter is the key to longevity.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Is Dissociative Identity Disorder Real?

god,
you may wonder if dissociative identity disorder is real.

After all, understanding the development of multiple personalities is difficult. I will help you!

Dissociative identity disorder does exist. It is the most severe and chronic manifestation of the dissociative disorders that cause multiple personalities......

One main sign and symptom is believing you are God......it reaches a critical point at this stage...

You begin to believe you control the weather in Texas and other parts of the world.

When it rains, you may get angry it did not snow....when it snows you may desire rain......

The weather not working out as (you think you planned it) can and will cause stress.

You also think you can command ppl to do as you say.......by proclaiming yourself to be God.....

In the end it always turns out as it did long ago. You land on your head! Rubbing your head and saying..but,but...I am God,lol..

See, I can be nice....I explained it to you.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci, enjoy it for the epic failure it is. I am laughing at the glorified ignorance. Laughter is the key to longevity.
Agree......god is making me work over time at the office. I think I will let HG provide further evaluations for this one. Got to run later Smacked! Have a great day......

“Details of your incompetence ”

Since: Sep 10

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

GOD wrote:
<quoted text> .
ROFLMAO

Now you must try a new technique. Oh this will go down in history as your greatest failure every.

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

GOD wrote:
<quoted text> .
LMAO you are trying everything today and as to be expect you are failing miserable as you ALWAYS do.

"do not interest me"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Agree......god is making me work over time at the office. I think I will let HG provide further evaluations for this one. Got to run later Smacked! Have a great day......
I have to run too. I need to start packing for my trip and have UPS stop to pack my clothing, shoes, handbags, etc... They do an excellent job making sure nothing is wrinkled or damaged.

Since: Apr 13

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

I always use exclamations! That, oh dear one, is not a sign of hysterics, ranting, raving, etc! Sometimes, it's actually called making a point which needs to be done with you since you are so clueless!

TOC, do you really find it necessary to keep defining people's words, etc? That's pretty pathetic. Dictionary stuck to your hand! Good, look up God complex and you will find it is a delusional mental disorder. No dictionary needed there, now is there?
GOD wrote:
<quoted text>The nerves are raw! We can all tell that. Tsk tsk.
Calm down, no need for all your exclamations!
Definition of EXCLAMATION
: a sharp or sudden utterance
: vehement expression of protest or complaint

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

GOD wrote:
<quoted text>Child, I do NOT stay at motels/hotels. I have no need. I do enjoy your ignorance of me.
So, you are sentenced to life at "Happy Valley Sanitarium?" Now, it all makes sense!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
Hahaha, you "see" everything??? I think not!
You must have an obsession with weight and scales! I am actually quite thin so I don't know WHO you are seeing from your "all-seeing" view......yourself, maybe?
You are not God, not even close......quit dreaming and get back to reality.......unless you want the padded cell awaiting you!
<quoted text>
He and "Prophet of Jesus Christ' must be cousins.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

It sounds a lot like TOC. I do believe she was always "defining" our words dictionary style......if I'm remembering correctly. Also, I don't see her usual nic within these past few pages and that is quite rare.
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He is here to do nothing but troll, it is either satanic priest or troth I think....Both have been banned for abusive posts.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Very hilarious! Like I said before, I needed to catch my breath before reading anymore of its posts cuz of laughing so hard! Lol
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Chelsee don't you just adore the glorified ignorance of this "God" poster? I find it hilarious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
mu = my
it = it's
he = He
though = thought
one = ones
morals = with morals
typos, should have proof read....sorry John.
Good save. Otherwise Nettie would have chastised those typos. She sees the gnat in the room, but always misses the camel.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Did You Know, that 119,956 people give there life to Jesus Christ last year world wide....

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Exactly! Same old games they are playing, that haven't worked in how long? Yet they continue........the definition of insanity......doing the same thing over & over expecting a different result!
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Now see here this is a baiting/abusive post. Why don 't you go and find ppl of your kind to post with.....because here, you're not getting by with it.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

And you are the epitome of Christianity? Give me a break! You are using the Lords name in vain and having fun doing it. THAT is something He does not like no matter how much you think He does!
GOD wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetheart, I need not go anywhere. "ppl of my own kind"? How utterly UNChristian of you. You have horribly perverted what being a "Christian" is and being "Christlike". I find you to be an extremely and utterly repulsive 'representative of Christianity'. It saddens me. But then again the truth is ugly.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Amen, Laci! Very, very true!!
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to answer this......I rejoice in no ones failures....What I do is not allow someone like you to provoke me to fail.:)

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Now who is ranting, raving, being hysterical......as per your definition.......look at all those caps and exclamations!
Hmmmm......spaz much?
GOD wrote:
<quoted text>My child, I will go nowhere unless I find I feel like it. Shall we expose your M.O. of ridding the boards forums internet of those you personally dislike? < The epitome of a nasty "christlike woman'. You have verbalized today and exposed yourself for who and what you REALLY are! That's what happens when liars talk to much. I have made humans that way just to do to themselves exactly as you have done to yourself. Truth is very ugly, is it not laci? Just look at yourself.

Virginia, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

That is the next person I was thinking of if this wasn't TOC.......and I'm beginning to think its not her. POJC has always had a "heavenly" complex as being Gods most high in heaven & on earth......this, however, takes things to a whole new level, doesn't it? There is nothing even remotely Christlike acting like you are God, even on a forum! It is using His magnificent name in vain and this poster just does not care. Then turns and tells us we are not acting Christlike? Well, there are places that treat this type of disorder......sad, really! Maybe he is already in one of these places? Ha. It's not working!! Lol
Truthsayer777 wrote:
<quoted text>He and "Prophet of Jesus Christ' must be cousins.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

All Men/Women Are Guilty

Most men/women will not make it to heaven because they think too lowly of God's standards and too highly of their own character. They are doubly deceived. They are blind to the true nature of God's justice; and they are equally blind to true nature of their own guilt "FACT"....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

GOD wrote:
<quoted text>Readers, enjoy the entertainment factor of the "GodSmacked" poster and laugh at the wild stories and lavish untruths it keeps posting.
They are quite good. Yours - not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,981 - 29,000 of87,716
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Questions for Susan B Lange 3 min susanblange 493
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 6 min 7 Seals 837
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 8 min Nc resident 6,701
Question for any Jew present 9 min Barnsweb 24
SuzieQ, which English Bibles say 'Sun' instead ... (Dec '13) 22 min susanblange 670
John 14:9-10 indicates that Jesus is God. (Sep '08) 24 min Nicholas 4
Why no trinitarian will be saved and why they a... 36 min Prince of Darkness 13
God calling His Son "God", Creator and to be wo... 40 min Prince of Darkness 85
The Law HYPOCRITES 2 hr Flygerian 532
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••