|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

BTW, Laci,
How much longer are you going to allow others to prompt you as to rebuttals, excuses, etc., in your posts until you realize that they are actually using you?

LOL

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Laci said "Key word here is "brethren" can two walk together unless they agree? I can not unite with someone that does not believe in the Bible."
How many times are you fundies going to post that atheists cannot understand the Bible and that the Holy Spirit leads you in understanding scripture and then a back flip and post stuff like this?
Anti-Catholic material does not 'sting' me, no. Why would it?
You Catholic hatred does not either.
It just makes you and those like you haters.
Your/their hatred of the Catholic Church teachings do not hinder my belief in them one bit.
But, to post that you cannot 'walk together' with someone who does not believe the Bible and be friends with atheists and folks who believe in reincarnation just doesn't make sense to anyone with any sense.
Laci is full of 'flowery talk', and that is all.
Flowery talk doesn't make one a Christian or show that person is actually BEING a Christian.
Folks can see right through flowery talk and the twisting of words which is what I have witnessed here today.
Perhaps your and your gang can get it together and sound better tomorrow.
You neither believe the Bible or the tenets of Catholicism. You make for a great Unitarian, though. As for Laci, she is right: "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? O rwhat part hath he that believeth with an infidel? II Cor. 6:14-15. Just because one professes the kingdom, does not mean they possess it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

IEXPOSEBS wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right, and neither can anyone else...there is no supernatural... plenty of BS though....there are 3000+ gods..and plenty of stories that go with them..
And only one truth for all. Better be 100% certain which path is correct.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>You neither believe the Bible or the tenets of Catholicism. You make for a great Unitarian, though. As for Laci, she is right: "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? O rwhat part hath he that believeth with an infidel? II Cor. 6:14-15. Just because one professes the kingdom, does not mean they possess it.
A bunch of guff that has nothing to do with my post, which said:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Laci said "Key word here is "brethren" can two walk together unless they agree? I can not unite with someone that does not believe in the Bible."
How many times are you fundies going to post that atheists cannot understand the Bible and that the Holy Spirit leads you in understanding scripture and then a back flip and post stuff like this?
Your/their hatred of the Catholic Church teachings do not hinder my belief in them one bit.
But, to post that you cannot 'walk together' with someone who does not believe the Bible and be friends with atheists and folks who believe in reincarnation just doesn't make sense to anyone with any sense.
Flowery talk doesn't make one a Christian or show that person is actually BEING a Christian.
Folks can see right through flowery talk and the twisting of words which is what I have witnessed here today.

Trying believes in reincarnation; Laci surely 'yokes' with him.
HG and GS are unbelievers; Laci surely 'yokes' with them.

The real hypocrite is Laci.

Course, you just try to grab every chance you can find to push your own hatred of the Catholic faith and Catholics.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>What Nettie and nc are trying to do to Laci and Chelsee is what they did to the other poster? She got her isolated then ripped her apart. These women actually hate women, because they attack them and try to rip them apart. It is not a man thing, since they align with 15th, Jay, Troth, John from Texas aka Prophet of JC, and Seen.
BS

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, Laci, Chelsee Hope, HG, GS, Doc, Romans, Sola, Preacherman and even Seriously know that all you want to do is use them. Good job.
BS

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
BTW, Laci,
How much longer are you going to allow others to prompt you as to rebuttals, excuses, etc., in your posts until you realize that they are actually using you?
LOL
Give it up Nettie! How exactly does anyone use anyone via topix? Its not like I'm buying her a computer or something! With that said, you're the one using others to carry out your agenda of hate and deceit. So much so that you con others into buying you things like a PC cause you cant afford one and no one else cares enough about you to get you one. Speaks volumes of the real life Nettie! You will side with anyone that helps you bash Christians. Just shows irl, you have no morals or standards! You dont stand up for what you claim you believe, you stand for whatever or whoever helps you to make others feel as desperate, lonely and lost as you do!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
You're not a Catholic!

Didnt you get the memo?

Your post is null and void!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

nc resident wrote:
<quoted text> LIMG was harassed by "Christian" men when she told of her sexual abuse as a child and your response is did she try to be friends with them? seriously? Be careful who you trust on these threads. There are some very sick men posting here pretending to be Christians.
Good example of a spin post. Any logical thinking person knows that she was referring to past tense, before any of that happened. But well, as you have showed you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. I mean anyone that would put blame on the victim other than the aggressors is clearly pretty screwed up in the head. You will NEVER live that down NC! I will make sure I remind you and others of your true mindset!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>
What is pathetic is that you think that the entire Christian forum is supposed to be about you hating Christians whom you call "fundies".
ABSOLUTELY spot on!

Very good point, its OK to hate and piss on what she refers to as fundies, but God forbid you speak a cross word about Catholics. And it would be different if she actually was a Catholic. But she's not!

I mean when it comes to what she thinks is a fundie, no rules apply. Personal attacks, posting of PI, bringing others kids in the picture, etc... Its all good to Nettie if your a fundie, or her definition of one.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but I believe Dolly is telling another whopper. He probably doesn't go to Mass, either.
I'm going to Mass now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to Mass now.
Lamo is pretending to go to mass now.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, I guess you think it is much better to post on a thread that is entirely about hating other Christians who are Catholic.
Pathetic, Laci.
What part of "I don't care what you think of me" don't you understand Nettie? I had and still have not seen that thread that NC started. When and if I post there it will e nothing to you.
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the KJV is not the original authors, they simply translated and edited.
It took many Authors from start to finish, BUT, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, WERE there and their story is about the same, Only difference seems to be. The amount they told. I think we will be amazed when we find out whom wrote the Bible stories, from the Beginning. Some probably wrote long after these things happened. Do any have a favorite Authos, one whom you seem to like better or understand his way of writing better. I did , BUT as I read Matthew, I was amazed at how much he had written. That I hadn't noticed before. Same with you out there, YOU read and keep right on reading, and I BELIEVE don't take it slow, and try to understand just what was said. Even JESUS s words and things He said, need considered as, what is he telling us, and How did he do the things he did. How did he know, How did he break the loaves of bread and fish and feed 5000 and have baskets left over. HOW? You may say GOD did it , and even if GODs Angels did it, the bread and fish were broken , right in front of others to see. What about the blind man that JESUS spit into dirt and put the mud over the mans eyes, and His vision came back. Does it make any wonder?
TRYING

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Authors , not Authos, sorry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>What part of "I don't care what you think of me" don't you understand Nettie? I had and still have not seen that thread that NC started. When and if I post there it will e nothing to you.
They just hate us because we are beautiful Laci!

AMERICAN BEAUTIFUL!

;)

http://youtu.be/ivGrsThtmrw
HOPE

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Lamo is pretending to go to mass now.
Does Mass help him be a better person. Wondering???
HOPE

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

TRYING wrote:
<quoted text> It took many Authors from start to finish, BUT, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, WERE there and their story is about the same, Only difference seems to be. The amount they told. I think we will be amazed when we find out whom wrote the Bible stories, from the Beginning. Some probably wrote long after these things happened. Do any have a favorite Authos, one whom you seem to like better or understand his way of writing better. I did , BUT as I read Matthew, I was amazed at how much he had written. That I hadn't noticed before. Same with you out there, YOU read and keep right on reading, and I BELIEVE don't take it slow, and try to understand just what was said. Even JESUS s words and things He said, need considered as, what is he telling us, and How did he do the things he did. How did he know, How did he break the loaves of bread and fish and feed 5000 and have baskets left over. HOW? You may say GOD did it , and even if GODs Angels did it, the bread and fish were broken , right in front of others to see. What about the blind man that JESUS spit into dirt and put the mud over the mans eyes, and His vision came back. Does it make any wonder?
Hello TRYING, good to see you posting....
HOPE

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Dedicated to those that Believe in Heaven.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Yes
You lie when you say I am double minded....but think what you want to, I don't care either way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••