Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Psalm 146
King James Version (KJV)
146 Praise ye the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul.

2 While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God:

6 Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:

7 Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The Lord looseth the prisoners:

8 The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous:

9 The Lord preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.

10 The Lord shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the Lord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Great! I hope you the best, I am sure the God of Heaven will lead and guide you.....I pray many will read and give their lives to Christ.
Hello Laci, These verses remind me of you...

*Proverbs Chapter 31: 10-12
10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

Just stopping to say Good morning... I will be here for a little while...:)

Have a great day!

Since: Apr 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

NICE!!! You can pretend to be anything you want here & then go to another thread where you think no one will see and be your true self!!

You're right, HG......he's mad!! And not the angry type only!!
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, he's mad rite?

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Laci, These verses remind me of you...
*Proverbs Chapter 31: 10-12
10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
Just stopping to say Good morning... I will be here for a little while...:)
Have a great day!
Good morning sweet friend! Have been missing your posts. Thank you so much. I feel the same scriptures applies to you.((Hugs)) my friend.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Don't tell me what I meant......can't you read? You're right on one thing, Nettie & I have words, A LOT, but that does not mean I was being disrespectful in THAT post! Quit judging! I have no contempt for anyone or anything.....I just don't think it's wrong to defend myself when needed......and talk about disrespect....Nettie does it to me all the time, hence the reason I defend myself.

It is no secret that I disagree with the catholic doctrine...I use to be catholic but left as a child. My father was raised catholic and does not agree with their doctrine anymore. He knows a lot more a out it than you do!

So, your attack was moot.....uncalled for and completely a lie.....since that is what you are good at doing. You are such a passive-aggressive person! If you don't know what that means, look it up!
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you mean disrespect. You have contempt for Nettie , the Catholic Church and the Pope. That said. Of course the Pope is fallible, he is human. He is infallible only when speaking ex-cathedra.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Right! As one who is on Nettie's back pocket says! I know what I'm talking about! The catholic religion was not the first, it DID NOT give us the Bible and is FULL of man-made doctrine & laws. Sorry, I follow Jesus, not man who thinks he is God!
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I have gone back to Genesis and back before it. It is you who doesn't know what you're talking about. I'm sorry you're so far behind.
:)

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Morning.....thank you,very beautiful song.
Your welcome ..sitting out back garden reflecting on how short life really is and how blessed I am ..and aim to make the best of my time here

Psalm 133
King James Version (KJV)
133 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Psalm 128
King James Version (KJV)
128 Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways.

2 For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.

3 Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.

4 Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord.

5 The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.

6 Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
Don't tell me what I meant......can't you read? You're right on one thing, Nettie & I have words, A LOT, but that does not mean I was being disrespectful in THAT post! Quit judging! I have no contempt for anyone or anything.....I just don't think it's wrong to defend myself when needed......and talk about disrespect....Nettie does it to me all the time, hence the reason I defend myself.
It is no secret that I disagree with the catholic doctrine...I use to be catholic but left as a child. My father was raised catholic and does not agree with their doctrine anymore. He knows a lot more a out it than you do!
So, your attack was moot.....uncalled for and completely a lie.....since that is what you are good at doing. You are such a passive-aggressive person! If you don't know what that means, look it up!
<quoted text>
Yes, you meant to be disrespectful in your post. NC resident is correct.

I do not believe for a sec that your father 'knows more' about the Catholic faith than resident or 15th or I do.
That is a lame excuse some fundies use and is very transparent.
You see, you and those like you just don't hold up very well when it comes to actually debating the Catholic faith.
You simply don't know much about it; neither does Laci; neither does Hope; neither does RR; neither does hics.

The only thing your group shares in the way of any knowledge of the Catholic faith is your fear and hatred of it.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Ouch! Stop it! You're not fighting fair, using the TRUTH!:)
LOL!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
Right! As one who is on Nettie's back pocket says! I know what I'm talking about! The catholic religion was not the first, it DID NOT give us the Bible and is FULL of man-made doctrine & laws. Sorry, I follow Jesus, not man who thinks he is God!
<quoted text>
Uhoh!
Ole Chelsee just opened your mouth and uttered ignorant stuff.

No, you don't know what you are talking about at all.
You are spewing what you have heard/been told.
Go do an little research for yourself.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Chelsee11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, honey! The Bible is also full of man-made doctrine & laws. The truth is, if you actually followed Jesus, you would be a Jew and observe Jewish law. You would have been an Ebionite (the Poor).
But, that particular sect doesn't exist anymore. it hasn't existed since the leaders of the earliest Christian Church, RC, Greek Orthodox, Egyptian Orthodox, Syrian Orthodox, etc. decided to make Paul's letters the official Canon. I truly feel sorry for you. Lashing out at members of another Christian religion when all you should be concerned about is your OWN soul.

You're not "defending" yourself. You just can't stand for anyone to disagree with you. You see that as an attack. That attitude appears to be rampant among fundies.

I seriously doubt you know more than resident. She is Catholic. If you quit the Church when you were a young child, how COULD you know more than resident?

I think you and your friends are very insecure children. I've never before seen anyone be threatened by so little. Please grow up and learn something.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome ..sitting out back garden reflecting on how short life really is and how blessed I am ..and aim to make the best of my time here
Psalm 133
King James Version (KJV)
133 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
Key word here is "brethren" can two walk together unless they agree? I can not unite with someone that does not believe in the Bible. To do that I would be coming in agreement with false doctrine.....To stand for God and His truth brings conflict. It did in Jesus's day and it still does today.

unity
/&#712;yo&#862;on& #601;t&#275;/
Noun
The state of being united or joined as a whole, esp. in a political context.
Harmony or agreement between people or groups.

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Key word here is "brethren" can two walk together unless they agree? I can not unite with someone that does not believe in the Bible. To do that I would be coming in agreement with false doctrine.....To stand for God and His truth brings conflict. It did in Jesus's day and it still does today.
unity
Noun
Harmony or agreement between people or groups.
No problem ..thing is I do believe in the Bible that it does indeed reveal the truth as to our Lord Jesus Christ the innerrant infallible unending Living Word of God and his Holy name WORD OF GOD ..PEACE BE WITH YOU .

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning HG where ever you are, I hope you are staying dry,lol. Hey let me take this opportunity to say.....thanks for being my friend. Not only mine but everyone you stand with in what is right. I hope you have a wonderful day, God bless you and yours!
Laci Ann 7 wrote "Key word here is "brethren" can two walk together unless they agree? I can not unite with someone that does not believe in the Bible. To do that I would be coming in agreement with false doctrine.....To stand for God and His truth brings conflict. It did in Jesus's day and it still does today.

unity
Noun
Harmony or agreement between people or groups."

key word "Double Minded "

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>No problem ..thing is I do believe in the Bible that it does indeed reveal the truth as to our Lord Jesus Christ the innerrant infallible unending Living Word of God and his Holy name WORD OF GOD ..PEACE BE WITH YOU .
I agree. It is the inerrant word of God, His Word holds all truth. No other god can do or did what He did. I feel really sorry for those who pray to lifeless gods...those who have made themselves god, to just find out in the end how wrong they were. Let me ask you this and this in not a bait question, I promise. Do you believe that all paths lead to Heaven or it is only through and by Jesus Christ?

You may have answered this before to others, if so I did not see it. Just wondering....this verse comes to my mind.

Prov 16:25 (KJV) There is a way that seemeth right unto a man,
but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Jesus brought life to all who would receive, it is sad that some think they have and can fin it else where.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Laci Ann 7 wrote "Key word here is "brethren" can two walk together unless they agree? I can not unite with someone that does not believe in the Bible. To do that I would be coming in agreement with false doctrine.....To stand for God and His truth brings conflict. It did in Jesus's day and it still does today.
unity
Noun
Harmony or agreement between people or groups."
key word "Double Minded "
LIMG, I don't want to misunderstand you here......are you saying I am double minded?

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

dollarsbillisamoron wrote:
<quoted text>
cute... too bad you can't prove anything or demonstrate any supernatural....you also believe in the tooth fairy and easter bunny?
Do you see anyone here talking about the Easter bunny? If not thats a pretty good clue we don't believe in him.....

I am talking about what is real, and powerful, all knowing a righteous Judge the Savior of the world!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>LIMG, I don't want to misunderstand you here......are you saying I am double minded?
HG and GS are unbelievers.
Truth Buster

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>No problem ..thing is I do believe in the Bible that it does indeed reveal the truth as to our Lord Jesus Christ the innerrant infallible unending Living Word of God and his Holy name WORD OF GOD ..PEACE BE WITH YOU .
No,you do not. You deny being a Christian and that is unconscionable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
apokalypsis (May '09) 36 min LTT 1,081
A Message from Nettie 1 hr LTT 1,298
God is just 1 hr selatla 101
I am him 1 hr selatla 44
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 1 hr Flygerian 203
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 1 hr Flygerian 388
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr Mr Ironhart 1,479
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr Barnsweb 1,729
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr janeebee 12,052