Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Dan. 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced and prospered." The truth is not on earth right now and is not any established religion. There is some truth in all religions and "the truth" is an eclectic mix of all religions. The Messiah will bring this philosophy to the earth from heaven. Job 38:33 "Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? can you set the dominion thereof in the earth?"

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Do you really believe Jesus is coming bodily to the earth from heaven? The man was born 2000 years ago and his spirit went to heaven. The soul (body) is mortal and turns to dust again ultimately. The reason you are Christian is because that's what you've been taught from childhood and you can't step back from your religion and look at it objectively. If you were presented Christianity as an adult and not threatened with hell if you didn't accept it, there is no way you would believe anything they say. How long are you going to wait?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
Do you really believe Jesus is coming bodily to the earth from heaven? The man was born 2000 years ago and his spirit went to heaven. The soul (body) is mortal and turns to dust again ultimately. The reason you are Christian is because that's what you've been taught from childhood and you can't step back from your religion and look at it objectively. If you were presented Christianity as an adult and not threatened with hell if you didn't accept it, there is no way you would believe anything they say. How long are you going to wait?
<><
Atheistic bulk wrap! I did not become a Chrsitian until I was in my mid 20s and I never heard a sermon or lesson about hell prior to that.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>"Blessed are ye when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you" - Matt. 5:11-12
So, what do you call it when you persecute others falsely?

Got scripture explaining that?

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
“The Christian concept of the Logos is derived from the first chapter of the Gospel of John (written 90-120 CE ) where the Logos (often translated as “Word”) is described in terms that resemble, but likely surpass, the ideas of Philo…”- Stephen L Harris, PhD Professor Emeritus of Humanities and Religious Studies at California State University Sacramento, teaches an adult education class on "Evolving Concepts of God" at St. Mark's Methodist Church, Sacramento
<><
Many things in Christianity resemble something in other religions and cultures.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I would love for there to be a televised debate between the Messiah (God incarnate) and Lucifer (Jesus) who has been reincarnated. Jesus has had a tremendous impact on the world and Satan is the god of this world. Jesus is Satans counterfeit messiah. He should be challenged to cite one messianic prophecy that Christians claim was fulfilled, there are none. Christians take verses out of context and say it's a prophecy fulfilled. A whole paragraph, chapter or Psalm is a prophecy. Christians say everything that was not fulfilled (which is everything) was nailed to the cross, and he didn't even fulfill that "and the idols he shall utterly abolish"

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>And don't forget. God uses the "foolish things of this world to confound the wise." You seem to get upset and irritated quite a bit for one who is a member of the true Church.
It's true. I'm confounded by fools thinking they've got it all figured out.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
<><
Many things in Christianity resemble something in other religions and cultures.
I believe that is because we are all connected, all God's children.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>We have - cover-to-cover -- several times. And you?
Then how come you have no idea what's in it, ALL of it?

I think you are lying as usual.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

TRYING wrote:
<quoted text> BECAUSE, THINGS draw away from those whom a PAYMENT, MUST come to those whom GOD LOVES. Friends also, and even the ANGELs become quiet. NOT a good feeling for the SPIRIT. Also SATANs DEMAND for his last chance for Victory, over GOD and them whom are paying for their REWARDs. HE that would save his life will LOSE it! JESUS SAID HE GIVES HIS LIFE, and no one can take it. I know, this! HE had the power to destroy every Roman soldier, and evil jew before him, even when on the cross. BUT IT can't be , for his mission was to go thru exactally what he did. AND DIE!
What the hell??!!

Cannot you fundies focus at all?

That insane train wreck of a rant has nothing to do with my post, so here, try again:

"And when your fake "god" died, he called out to God asking why God had forsaken him. Really cowardly I must say, for a supposed "god".

And why would a "god" have to cry out to himself asking why he forsakend himself? Sounds more like a wacko cult leader pretending to be "god", when he was really a stupid man with mental health issues."

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is just avoidance on your part and has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"Just your usual arrogant self aggrandizing prattle to try hiding the fact that you are a spiritually clueless buffoon.
Any stupid person can read a book of mythology and act like a nutcase telling people it's real. But it isn't.
Get a clue."
Nettie makes very similar post however you >>>NEVER<<< post this to her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He refuses to tell........I ask him the same things many times. I have not been here to long either, to really stay and post much. Yet Seen thinks I want to laugh at him when in truth I just wanted to know what had happened to him. What made him so angry with the God of the Bible.
There is no "god" "of the book of lies/bible".

Just a mythical evil demon PRETENDING to be "god".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell??!!
Cannot you fundies focus at all?
That insane train wreck of a rant has nothing to do with my post, so here, try again:
"And when your fake "god" died, he called out to God asking why God had forsaken him. Really cowardly I must say, for a supposed "god".
And why would a "god" have to cry out to himself asking why he forsakend himself? Sounds more like a wacko cult leader pretending to be "god", when he was really a stupid man with mental health issues."
You are truly the coward because you >>>NEVER<<< post this to Nettie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "god" "of the book of lies/bible".
Just a mythical evil demon PRETENDING to be "god".
Nettie quotes from the same book however you >>>NEVER<<< post this her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if satan is your father and he is a liar, and you are like him, then you proclamation that the Bible is a book of lies is just the devil and you lying. Now, liar, exactly why would a person need to know what was in a book of lies? I mean you do not even know your source of lies, your daddy who is satan. This is no big surprise, you should go meet your daddy, satan. You tell the same lies that he does, you should learn why.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/epic%20fai...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing spiritual, to you. Of course not, since you are carnal, flesh and a reprobate. But for me, the Bible teaches nothing but things spiritual. How could he do otherwise?
So then, here's an open challenge I've offered Christians for years, you should have no problem with meeting it since you claim the book of lies teaches "spiritual" things:

MENTIONING things “spiritual” is NOT >>TEACHING<< anything truly spiritual.

So since your entire religion is based upon saving your soul for your evil “god”, his judgment, entering Heaven, and the afterlife in Heaven. Go look in your “magic book” that you CLAIM has ALL the answers, and find some CLEAR DESCRIPTIONS that DETAIL:

1. What your soul is, it’s energies/abilities, and how to use them.

2. What the SPIRITUAL nature of God, what your mythology calls "god" the FATHER. NOT your silly evil dead guy.

3. What is God's laws for governing his universe.

4. The Judgment process, what's involved, what are the requirements to pass, etc.

5. What Heaven is like, it's order, what work is done there for God's plan for >>ALL<< souls?

6. What part will you play in God's plan for >>ALL<< souls if you EVER spiritually evolve enough to get into Heaven?

Now just try to find any verses that would give someone a CLEAR DETAILED DESCRIPTION and good understanding of any of the above items/questions. And NOT just MENTIONING words like soul, God, heaven, etc. Nor any of that deceitful stuff like claiming a verse means something other than what it says.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is just avoidance on your part and has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"Just your usual arrogant self aggrandizing prattle to try hiding the fact that you are a spiritually clueless buffoon.
Any stupid person can read a book of mythology and act like a nutcase telling people it's real. But it isn't.
Get a clue."
I have a clue. I found the "pearl of great price." You once again, avoided my question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

susanblange wrote:
The apostle Peter spoke of people like you:... Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation" - II Peter 3:4.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>So, what do you call it when you persecute others falsely?
Got scripture explaining that?
Telling the "children of wrath and disobedience" they are bound for Hell outside of the sacrifice and mercy of Jesus Christ is persecution? Sounds like the demons in Hell protesting to the Lord God, "Why did you do this to us? We only committed one sin." "You are an unjust God."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

susanblange wrote:
Dan. 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced and prospered." The truth is not on earth right now and is not any established religion. There is some truth in all religions and "the truth" is an eclectic mix of all religions. The Messiah will bring this philosophy to the earth from heaven. Job 38:33 "Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? can you set the dominion thereof in the earth?"
We do know the ordinances of Heaven. They are contained in the Holy Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 7 min Nc resident 13,593
Bible Contradiction: Matt. 21:41 & Luke 20:16 14 min Big Al 13
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr Laci Ann 7 47
Take America Back 1 hr Big Al 680
...Christianity's explanation of race 1 hr John Allman 156
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr Big Al 2,619
Shoud Christians back Israel on what they are d... 2 hr Big Al 80
The True ISRAEL 5 hr Flygerian 276
•••