|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

2163. Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 20 January 2013 at 12:45 AM

During prayer the Lord gave me a vision, in the Spirit, of an nuclear explosion. I could see the mushroom expand, light up the night sky, and grow high into the sky. As I watched the mushroom cloud grow high into the sky, it stopped at one point and then fell down to the ground like a fallen tree. I could not believe what I had seen, for I do not believe this was possible according to man's laws of science.

Then the Lord said, "I am, I am, I am, what Was, Is, and What Is Going to Be. I am the beginning and the end of everything, the Maker, the Breaker of the universe, the God of gods, who has no end. What you saw, Reymundo, is no problem for Me to do. Whether it is one nuclear bomb or a million nuclear bomb explosions, I can make them fall like blowing down one million trees and make them fall in any direction I want. There is nothing that Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit cannot do. For We made everything that is seen and unseen.

Tell the world this is the kind of Power they are facing when they come against Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. There is just no chance for man or Satan of winning a war against Me.

I see and hear comedians bad mouthing Me, trying to act funny and look cute. Then there are those rulers and politicians thinking and trying to act like gods. The same goes for the leaders of some churches, trying to sit on My Throne. There is Only One God, Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. If a person believes in one idol or many, they will be judged for not believing in the True God - Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. When that person's time comes for judgment and they have to meet My Son, We will see who has the Power in the end. What a shame, what a shame, what a shame.

Tell the world, Reymundo, that the Power of Power is coming to correct some unfinished business, and they will be My First order of business. If they do not believe you with fear and trembling, do not worry, for everything is in My Hands. So be it! So be it! So be it!"
Darius

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

captls wrote:
During prayer the Lord gave me a vision, in the Spirit, of an nuclear explosion. I could see the mushroom expand, light up the night sky, and grow high into the sky. As I watched the mushroom cloud grow high into the sky, it stopped at one point and then fell down to the ground like a fallen tree. I could not believe what I had seen, for I do not believe this was possible according to man's laws of science.
Then the Lord said, "I am, I am, I am, what Was, Is, and What Is Going to Be. I am the beginning and the end of everything, the Maker, the Breaker of the universe, the God of gods, who has no end. What you saw, Reymundo, is no problem for Me to do. Whether it is one nuclear bomb or a million nuclear bomb explosions, I can make them fall like blowing down one million trees and make them fall in any direction I want. There is nothing that Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit cannot do. For We made everything that is seen and unseen.
Tell the world this is the kind of Power they are facing when they come against Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. There is just no chance for man or Satan of winning a war against Me.
I see and hear comedians bad mouthing Me, trying to act funny and look cute. Then there are those rulers and politicians thinking and trying to act like gods. The same goes for the leaders of some churches, trying to sit on My Throne. There is Only One God, Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. If a person believes in one idol or many, they will be judged for not believing in the True God - Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. When that person's time comes for judgment and they have to meet My Son, We will see who has the Power in the end. What a shame, what a shame, what a shame.
Tell the world, Reymundo, that the Power of Power is coming to correct some unfinished business, and they will be My First order of business. If they do not believe you with fear and trembling, do not worry, for everything is in My Hands. So be it! So be it! So be it!"
So Jesus appeared in a vision and actually told you this?
Watchman

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

captls wrote:
What did Jesus not finish on the cross? He said it was finished! I wonder if that was God or you? Don't add you to the vision.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

captls wrote:
A fool of Jehovah witness trying it with a revelations extract, contorted to hopefully fool the fools frequenting this forum.

Stop fooling around and go after the fakes in your organization, abusing children. Preach Jesus' gospel and not your own: give blood!

And help the abused kids!!!!
http://www.silentlambs.org
Darius

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Watchman wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesus not finish on the cross? He said it was finished! I wonder if that was God or you? Don't add you to the vision.
It will come to pass in the last days that young men shall see visions, and old men shall dream dreams. Acts 2:17. We are in fact living in the last days.
Watchman

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

The Lamb is merely present.
He does not torment.
The condition is within
“Themselves”:
1. Because they are wrong and sinful in nature,
Wicked in their hearts,
Selfish in their minds,
And impure in their desires,
They are CONDEMNED
IN THEIR CONSCIENCES
By the very PRESENCE
Of the pure, holy, sinless,
Selfless, sacrificing
- Lamb of God.
2. Hell is at its fiercest
When it sees heaven,
-And not till then.
3. When these realize the presence,
Or the character of the Lamb,
They are tortured in their consciences,
For in the Light of the Lamb:
They see themselves
For the wretched
Little devils they are.
4. The very PRESENCE of TRUTH
-Torments the deceitful and the liar.
5. The very PRESENCE of HOLINESS
Torments the immoral and corrupt.
6. The very PRESENCE of LOVE
Is torment to the mean and hateful.
7. The PRESENCE of Him
Who is the PRINCE OF PEACE
Is torture to those who live by violence and the sword.
8. The very PRESENCE of the
LIFE OF THE LAMB
Is the most awful torment and
Torture to all the opposing forces,
Both deceiver and deceived,
Until all the deceit and
Hostility has been taken out of them,
And they come to KNOW THE LORD.
When these have been exposed for a
Sufficient time to the PRESENCE of the Lamb,
The Lamb will overcome them;
9. His love and power will
Conquer their hearts;
The rebellion and waywardness
Will be taken from them and they
Will at last ENJOY the Presence of the Lamb!
10. When the maniac of
Gadara encountered the
Christ the devils cried out,
Saying; "Have You come here to
TORMENT US before the time?" (Mat. 8:29).
IT WAS TORMENT
FOR A POSSESSED PERSON
TO BE IN THE
-PRESENCE OF THE CHRIST.
It is torment for any enemy of
God to be ushered into
-The presence of God.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Darius wrote:
<quoted text>It will come to pass in the last days that young men shall see visions, and old men shall dream dreams. Acts 2:17. We are in fact living in the last days.
In last days young men will eat food and drink water. Madscot 3:16.
We are in fact living in the last days.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

captls wrote:
This dude got hold of some bad juju beans.
Watchman

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
In last days young men will eat food and drink water. Madscot 3:16.
We are in fact living in the last days.
The last days were the days before pentecost! the end of the law, could not be born again. no infilling of the spirit,brass heaven,behold i make all things new.
Watchman

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Darius wrote:
<quoted text>It will come to pass in the last days that young men shall see visions, and old men shall dream dreams. Acts 2:17. We are in fact living in the last days.
Are you having dreams and visions have you heard the voice of the God/ has the word of the lord come to you?
MLK

Oak Ridge, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

captls wrote:
He is the true God in YOUR mind! Your warped delusions of your god are no more real than the delusions of any other follower of a different god than yours! The next time you talk to him, why not have him straighten out this religious disaster down here because it's getting old!
MLK

Oak Ridge, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Darius wrote:
LOL We were in the last days 2000 years ago! There are 16 obvious failed prophecies in regard to the Second Coming of Christ and the end of the world, which was supposed to take place in the First Century Apostles’ lifetime! Just a small sample.

"Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." (Matthew 16:28)

"But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God." (Luke 9:27)

"So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done." (Mark 13:29-30)

Jesus clearly predicted in those verses above that the apostles standing with him would see his second coming in their lifetimes. It's clear and simple, nothing allegorical or symbolical.

"But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come." (Matthew 10:22-23)

Jesus said there that his second coming would occur WHILE his apostles were preaching in the cities of Israel!

Epic fail! Christianity served it purpose and the men that created it would be amazed if they knew it was still hanging on! LOL

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

captls wrote:
Understood.

Whereabouts in Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Darius wrote:
<quoted text>So Jesus appeared in a vision and actually told you this?
I don't believe he said Jesus appeared in a vision.
I do believe it's possible that he actually heard the voice of God.

The messagage may have been intended just for him though.

Whereabouts in Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
A fool of Jehovah witness trying it with a revelations extract, contorted to hopefully fool the fools frequenting this forum.
Stop fooling around and go after the fakes in your organization, abusing children. Preach Jesus' gospel and not your own: give blood!
And help the abused kids!!!!
Please stop referring to people who do not believe as you do as "fools."

God can speak to whomever he chooses and to whomever is willing to listen. It has nothing to do with one's denomination of worship/faith.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop referring to people who do not believe as you do as "fools."
God can speak to whomever he chooses and to whomever is willing to listen. It has nothing to do with one's denomination of worship/faith.
Every one who does not believe that facts that are written, yet claims to be a christian: IS A
FOOL. And so I continue to refer to them as fools!

Have a nice day.

And how many of the so-called christians believe that sex with kids is acceptable to God???
Hold a anonymous survey (and not on this site of many contortions and delusions) and you'll see
that a fat, unhealthy percentage (about 30%) will approve of this practice!

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

Whereabouts in Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one who does not believe that facts that are written, yet claims to be a christian: IS A
Have a nice day.
And how many of the so-called christians believe that sex with kids is acceptable to God???
Hold a anonymous survey (and not on this site of many contortions and delusions) and you'll see
that a fat, unhealthy percentage (about 30%) will approve of this practice!
----------
- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...
- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
The world according to Cliff09 and is finite thinking ...

God has no limits and no boundaries ... God is bigger than your bible or your websites. I believe that is to what the original poster was referring.

Whereabouts in Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

edit: and his finite thinking
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

captls wrote:
what a shock, a Xtian had a doomsday dream!

Not!

What a sad bunch some of you xtians are, so depressed and eager for death.

Career advice; dont in any way work in PR or marketing...if this is how you get a message out. Do you use the old school sandwich boards too? Stand on a milk crate on a corner?
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice day.
Blah, blah, blah...

You're the fool - for several reasons. Not the least of which is you have no facts. Just stories...old made-up stories about boogy men - that are all open to interpretation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••