23 children rescued from abusive chri...

“Internutz Ilumi-naughty ”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#43 Jun 24, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a child stealing CPS/Nazi.
I have not stolen any children and I do not work for CPS. You are delusional.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#44 Jun 24, 2013
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane.
Why do you steal children for money O Nazi?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#45 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You are insane. You remind me of that crazy woman on the WV and Florida threads,Joy Wray. She had her kids taken a few times and the oldest one finally left to live with her aunt. Of course according to Joy,it was all a conspiracy by CPS. It didn't have a thing to do with the fact that she has been in and out the loony bin several times and had been arrested and was obsessed with Casey Anthony and believed Anthony was innocent.
LOL You CT loons are a trip.
Why are you a child stealing Nazi?
OKAY

Houston, TX

#46 Jun 24, 2013
<quoted text>
A vision of the future should show exactly what is in the future which would be modern weaponry instead of ancient weaponry.
IMO.I believe Revelations was referring to the fall of ancient Rome not to modern times. It would be reasonable that a man,exiled on an island might begin to dwell upon events of his time enough to come up with a prediction by stating the obvious. Also,it was not uncommon then and now,for people into or forced into religious hermeticism to use hallucinogenic plants to put them into an altered-state of consciousness.
This is why I do not believe in any form of prophecy because all of them are so vague they can fit any number of future events.
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

When in History has there ever been a time where the 'Elements' could melt with fervent heat?

The Nuclear Age
Cujo

Regina, Canada

#47 Jun 24, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
FEW.
Matthew 7:14 (NKJV)
14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
So, your God really is a jerk, and not all loving at all?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#48 Jun 24, 2013
Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your God really is a jerk, and not all loving at all?
He loves His own.

Psalm 5:5 (NKJV)
5 You hate all workers of iniquity.

Flying_Spaghetti _Monster

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#49 Jun 25, 2013
Any child rescued from religious servitude is a child saved.

Most people under the age of 16 aren't mentally capable of choosing a religious persuasion.

In saying that, if parents want to psychologically abuse their children through religious indoctrination, I support your right to do so (up to a point), but I think you're farked in the head and I will continue to hope that education enlightens your children from the shackles you've placed on them.

Flying_Spaghetti _Monster

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#50 Jun 25, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
He loves His own.
"Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen." 1 Jn4:20
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#51 Jun 25, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a child stealing CPS/Nazi.
Are you some kind of false witness?

Leiden, Netherlands

#52 Jun 25, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
When in History has there ever been a time where the 'Elements' could melt with fervent heat?
The Nuclear Age
Fantasy. Pretty much every mythology had/has a belief that something could or will destroy the entire earth.

Leiden, Netherlands

#53 Jun 25, 2013
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster wrote:
Any child rescued from religious servitude is a child saved.
Most people under the age of 16 aren't mentally capable of choosing a religious persuasion.
In saying that, if parents want to psychologically abuse their children through religious indoctrination, I support your right to do so (up to a point), but I think you're farked in the head and I will continue to hope that education enlightens your children from the shackles you've placed on them.
Exactly. Aggressively indoctrinating children into a religious belief is a form of child abuse,IMO. Obviously,children will be exposed to the beliefs of their parents which is not the same as actual indoctrination. But forcing a child to practice a religion is very wrong to me.

Leiden, Netherlands

#54 Jun 25, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a child stealing Nazi?
Why don't you commit yourself to into a mental ward and seek help? You are bat shyt crazy.
Cujo

Leask, Canada

#55 Jun 25, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
He loves His own.
So he creates most of the population, not to love them? And you claim to get your morality from this guy? LOL

Most parents I know that have 3 kids, don't love one and disregard the other two.

Who, in their right mind could worship such a despicable creature?
OKAY

Houston, TX

#56 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Fantasy. Pretty much every mythology had/has a belief that something could or will destroy the entire earth.
Fantasy? too funny. Staring you point blank in the face and you deny it.

That's fantasy...

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#57 Jun 25, 2013
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen." 1 Jn4:20
The Scripture was referring to God hating with wicked. Your illiteracy noted.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#58 Jun 25, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Are you some kind of false witness?
Nazi = CPS = children stealers. How does it feel stealing children for a living?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#59 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you commit yourself to into a mental ward and seek help? You are bat shyt crazy.
Why don't you stop stealing children for $$$$$?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#60 Jun 25, 2013
Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>
So he creates most of the population, not to love them? And you claim to get your morality from this guy? LOL
Most parents I know that have 3 kids, don't love one and disregard the other two.
Who, in their right mind could worship such a despicable creature?
And He doesn't have to ask your permission.

Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#61 Jun 26, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazi = CPS = children stealers. How does it feel stealing children for a living?
I wouldn't know. But you keep up with this bearing of false witness, and surely you pay the price, right?
Cujo

Leask, Canada

#62 Jun 26, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And He doesn't have to ask your permission.
Proverbs 16:4 (NKJV)
4 The LORD has made all for Himself, Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.
I wouldn't offer it. It's a jerk. Again, why would you, or anyone worship such a despicable monster?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 2 hr Ede 37
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 4 hr Bruce Shafer 2,558
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 hr Maverick 808 21,202
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 6 hr Blacklagoon 35
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 7 hr Hamilton Square 79
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 7 hr Hamilton Square 90
The Tzniut, Wives and Head Coverings 7 hr Hamilton Square 13
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 8 hr Cats paw 118
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 9 hr Cats paw 107
Early Christianity 9 hr Cats paw 1,577