Immigration Reform!
Frank

Raeford, NC

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Praise be to Almighty G-d, Barrack Hussein Obama is making a path to citizenship for illegals!

Your days are numbered Edomites! Never again shall a pro-white president rule! Your numbers shall continue to decrease, ours shall increase...and the scripture shall be fulfilled:

Isaiah 14:2

"They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors."

We're living in a very important age, prophecies are being fulfilled one after the other.

Rev. 20:10

"And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire"

We should all be very excited, even the Edomites. For, the sooner that we're given our rightful place at the top and your conquered, enslaved, and burned in the "lake of fire" (i.e., bundled up and burned alive),the sooner salvation will be available to you too!

Hallelujah!

Shalom!

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Sounds like you need to rub one out, LOL.

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Frank..........waaaaaaaaaaake uuuuuuuuuuuup

You were dreaming again.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
Praise be to Almighty G-d, Barrack Hussein Obama is making a path to citizenship for illegals!
Your days are numbered Edomites! Never again shall a pro-white president rule! Your numbers shall continue to decrease, ours shall increase...and the scripture shall be fulfilled:
Isaiah 14:2
"They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors."
We're living in a very important age, prophecies are being fulfilled one after the other.
Rev. 20:10
"And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire"
We should all be very excited, even the Edomites. For, the sooner that we're given our rightful place at the top and your conquered, enslaved, and burned in the "lake of fire" (i.e., bundled up and burned alive),the sooner salvation will be available to you too!
Hallelujah!
Shalom!
Yeah, how really unChristian of a President to allow those who were used under the Bush administration to enter here illegally to gut the wage market for American workers to stay. And Obama has deported more illegals in 4 years than Bush did in all his 8

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

If you instead compare the two presidents’ monthly averages, it works out to 32,886 for Obama and 20,964 for Bush, putting Obama clearly in the lead. Bill Clinton is far behind with 869,676 total and 9,059 per month. All previous occupants of the White House going back to 1892 fell well short of the level of the three most recent presidents.

We wondered whether there might have been a surge of undocumented immigrants that explained the increase, but there wasn’t. During the first two years of Obama’s tenure, the Pew Hispanic Center estimated the illegal immigrant population nationwide at 11.2 million, compared to an average during Bush’s eight-year tenure of 10.6 million. And illegal immigration actually peaked late in Bush’s second term, at which point the recession hit and the numbers declined under Obama. Such patterns do not explain the 57 percent bump in monthly deportations that we found under Obama.

----------

But then send the children back to poverty. We ALL know you born again evangelicals HATE the child...LOVE the fetus.
Frank

Raeford, NC

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
But then send the children back to poverty. We ALL know you born again evangelicals HATE the child...LOVE the fetus.
There you go again--I'm not an evangelical.

And yes, from a survival point of view, it would be smart to send them back. It's their own fault that their country is impoverished. If you let every broke person from the third-world enter into the USA, the the USA will also become an impoverished 3rd world nation. Geography doesn't create the first world---people do.

However, based upon my personal view, I applaud anything that makes you a minority, whether it be illegal aliens or abortions--have as many as you like, we'll sort this out when we take full control of this nation.

shalom

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, from a survival point of view, it would be smart to send them back. It's their own fault that their country is impoverished. If you let every broke person from the third-world enter into the USA, the the USA will also become an impoverished 3rd world nation. GeogrAnd aphy doesn't create the first world---people do.
However, based upon my personal view, I applaud anything that makes you a minority, whether it be illegal aliens or abortions--have as many as you like, we'll sort this out when we take full control of this nation.
shalom
LMAO.. hey fake black beyotch! Obama also support gay marriage..

you wanna change your first diatribe worship sentence above? He aint like you..NOTHING like you. You be a pissant yo momma flicked and stepped on.. is that why you so mad?
Frank

Raeford, NC

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.. hey fake black beyotch! Obama also support gay marriage..
you wanna change your first diatribe worship sentence above? He aint like you..NOTHING like you. You be a pissant yo momma flicked and stepped on.. is that why you so mad?
Troth, it might be about time to move out of your elderly mother's house, you're getting a bit too old for this. I'm no longer going to respond to you. I would choke the s____ out of you if I ever met you, but I'm no longer going to respond to you because arguing with anonymous internet warriors is pointless. Get a job, move out of your family's home.

shalom

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, from a survival point of view, it would be smart to send them back. It's their own fault that their country is impoverished. If you let every broke person from the third-world enter into the USA, the the USA will also become an impoverished 3rd world nation. Geography doesn't create the first world---people do.
shalom
No,it's the US's fault. Remember when Reagan formed that preNAFTA deal with Canada and Daddy Bush sent factories to Mexico...right across out border..and polluted the area and paid slave wages? I do. WE helped impoverish the country, because then NEXT, countries like China and other small nations got Free Trade Agreement....250 countries alone under W..and all our stuff was sent overseas...for slave wages and polluting the country.

It's not the letting in of immigrants that makes this nation poor. It's the abolition of labor laws and outsourcing good Union wage jobs that used to support families and get the economy going.
Frank

Holly Springs, NC

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
No,it's the US's fault. Remember when Reagan formed that preNAFTA deal with Canada and Daddy Bush sent factories to Mexico...right across out border..and polluted the area and paid slave wages? I do. WE helped impoverish the country, because then NEXT, countries like China and other small nations got Free Trade Agreement....250 countries alone under W..and all our stuff was sent overseas...for slave wages and polluting the country.
It's not the letting in of immigrants that makes this nation poor. It's the abolition of labor laws and outsourcing good Union wage jobs that used to support families and get the economy going.
Cookie, you're partially correct....however, as common-sense would suggest, if you let all of Mexico into the U.S, then guess what? The U.S.A becomes Mexico, lol. Mexicans created Mexico, it is what it is. If every single American traded places with every single Mexican below the border, Americans would make Mexico a prosperous country and the Mexicans would run the USA into the ground and turn it into Mexico. And what's sad about all of this is that blacks were brought here, many blacks are still struggling, and now we got latinos hiking across the border and demanding special privelages as minorities, lol..and yet they're going to out-number us this very century, lol.

But hey, it is what it is, it's my belief that this is G-d's way of granting us power over you later on down the road. Guess ya gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet.

Shalom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 4 min ROG 9,188
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 6 min RiccardoFire 205
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 45 min KAB 5,710
Jesus did not claim to be God 1 hr Passing thru 295
Indiana full of hypocrisy 1 hr Atheistgirl 23
Why? 1 hr Atheistgirl 64
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 2 hr Atheistgirl 43
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 5 hr backlagoon 1,783
More from around the web