First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#29 Jun 9, 2013
FOOL
MAT 23: 17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
MAT 23: 19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
LUK 11: 40 Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?
LUK 24: 25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
CO1 15: 36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

FOOL, QUOTING FOOL
GAL 3: 1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
GAL 3: 3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#30 Jun 9, 2013
Thinking wrote:
If 1930s Germany had been full of free thinkers, it would've made Hitler's job impossible.
<quoted text>
And what would 'free thinkers' have accomplished?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#31 Jun 10, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew, Chapter 5, 022: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Strong's Greek Lexicon
Result for "fool":
453. anoetos an-o'-ay-tos from 1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of 3539; unintelligent; by implication, sensual:--fool(-ish), unwise.
781. asophos as'-of-os from 1 (as a negative particle) and 4680; unwise:--fool.
878. aphron af'-rone from 1 (as a negative particle) and 5424; properly, mindless, i.e. stupid,(by implication) ignorant,(specially) egotistic,(practically) rash, or (morally) unbelieving:--fool(-ish), unwise.
3471. moraino mo-rah'-ee-no from 3474; to become insipid; figuratively, to make (passively, act) as a simpleton:--become fool, make foolish, lose savour.
3474. moros mo-ros' probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless,(morally) blockhead,(apparently) absurd:--fool(-ish, X -ishness).
3828. Pamphulia pam-fool-ee'-ah from a compound of 3956 and 4443; every-tribal, i.e. heterogeneous (5561 being implied); Pamphylia, a region of Asia Minor:--Pamphylia.
3912. paraphroneo par-af-ron-eh'-o from 3844 and 5426; to misthink, i.e. be insane (silly):--as a fool.
5444. phullon fool'-lon from the same as 5443; a sprout, i.e. leaf:--leaf.
YOU ARE IN DANGER OF HELL FIRE.
Twelve
Thinking

Poole, UK

#32 Jun 10, 2013
They wouldn't have voted for Hitler in great numbers in 1933.
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would 'free thinkers' have accomplished?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#33 Jun 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
http://wgntv.com/2013/03/13/re leased-church-documents-name-p riests-in-abuse-investigation/
hen is this ever going to end?
Thinking

Poole, UK

#34 Jun 10, 2013
I don't know.

Abuse can happen anywhere but churches have more ability to cover up wrongdoings than most.
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
hen is this ever going to end?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#35 Jun 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
They wouldn't have voted for Hitler in great numbers in 1933.
<quoted text>
Then who would they have voted for?
Thinking

Poole, UK

#36 Jun 10, 2013
Ideally someone that would renegotiate the unsustainable 1919 reparations deal without resorting to the religious slaughter of 6 million jews.
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who would they have voted for?
Donald

Ashburn, VA

#38 Jun 11, 2013
Church is responsible for sex abuse of minor children
Gary

Ashburn, VA

#39 Aug 2, 2013
Shame i am being athiest bcz of church

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 18 min 15th Dalai Lama 9,250
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 27 min dollarsbill 225
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 28 min janeebee 66
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 31 min dollarsbill 96
Is it possible for Jesus to be Messiah and Rabbi 35 min dollarsbill 32
Evidence Against God (Jan '16) 43 min janeebee 4,415
Dead Sea Scrolls Fail To Mention Jesus 47 min dollarsbill 26
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 hr 10uhsee 1,822
More from around the web