“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#2 Apr 30, 2013

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 30, 2013
And yet fool rush into churches weekly. Get to your senses: follow God if you want to worship, not perverts!

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
- Protect the Children from Satan in the Churches: http://www.silentlambs.org

“Is that all you've got?”

Location hidden

#4 Apr 30, 2013
The majority of child sexual abuse incidents is not church/religion related.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_m...

More kids are abused by their own family or total strangers than by some guy at their church.

Religious views are not the cause of sexual abuse, people are, mostly male *people*. Most abuse is done simply because of availability of the victim.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 30, 2013
The majority..."are" not...

Whatever.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
More kids are abused by their own family or total strangers than by some guy at their church.
Religious views are not the cause of sexual abuse, people are, mostly male *people*. Most abuse is done simply because of availability of the victim.
Nobody made the claim that this whas the case! You are defending the giglets in the church.

One abuse case in the church is bad enough: and what about several thousand world wide???? You are not fooling anyone.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 30, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody made the claim that this whas the case! You are defending the giglets in the church.
One abuse case in the church is bad enough: and what about several thousand world wide???? You are not fooling anyone.
You are trying to blame religion for sexual offences which is BS. Atheists are offenders too, just ask Bobby boy.
Thinking

Dundee, UK

#9 Apr 30, 2013
One reason there are so many church abuse stories is that is only recently that church workers been subject to similar reviews to the teaching profession.
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>That is why pedophiles hold jobs like that. Easy access to children. Church leaders, day care, teachers, etc.
Punisher

Yonkers, NY

#11 Apr 30, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
It might not be the religious views exactly - its the power and control and exemptions these people have - that is granted by all the dumba$s worshipers - because of their religious views.

Do you see that?

Location hidden

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>It might not be the religious views exactly - its the power and control and exemptions these people have - that is granted by all the dumba$s worshipers - because of their religious views.
Do you see that?
A perpetrator isn't excused simply because he claims to be religious. As your buddies claim, most prison inmates claim to be Christian or some other religious flavor.
Thinking

Dundee, UK

#13 Apr 30, 2013
If 1930s Germany had been full of free thinkers, it would've made Hitler's job impossible.
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>It might not be the religious views exactly - its the power and control and exemptions these people have - that is granted by all the dumba$s worshipers - because of their religious views.
Do you see that?
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#14 May 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>A perpetrator isn't excused simply because he claims to be religious. As your buddies claim, most prison inmates claim to be Christian or some other religious flavor.
You are deliberately ignoring and thereby avoiding the point I made, and reality of what I said.

It might not be the religious POV, or the beliefs exactly - its that priests, pastors and Religious leaders are put in an elevated position (of power and control and exemption from scrutiny) by the Worshipers. They give the abusers powers they do not deserve or earn - simply because they (the Leader) says they are qualified to preach their Gods messages.

The reality is that all someone need do is wave a Bible around and LOOK to be a REAL Believer and other Believers swarm to them like bugs to a porch light...power is granted because of perceptions of ones faith - not due to anything substantial. Wave a Bible around and worshipers will provide you all the excuses you need to abuse.

So people prone to abuse (of all kinds) seek out positions where they can be granted authority and be exempt from scrutiny...and Churches are great places for those types to go to...be they a Priest or Pastor at the top of the food chain, or a simple dutiful congregant serving the Lord/Church - while helping themselves to that which they seek out. Where they are deemed Holy and Special by no other reason than an alleged devotion to Xtianity.
Punisher

Bronxville, NY

#15 May 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
If 1930s Germany had been full of free thinkers, it would've made Hitler's job impossible.
<quoted text>
Had Xtianity not been the default lens thru which to view the World in Europe and elsewhere...Hitler would have never been...

Since: Oct 07

Ossett, UK

#21 May 1, 2013
Cliff09 wrote:
And yet fool rush into churches weekly. Get to your senses: follow God if you want to worship, not perverts!
----------
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
protect the children from satan in the churches says the one with a picture of a sex toy and a barbie doll on their website ..makes one wonder what your motives for linking to a site which names peados..perhaps to put other peados in touch with each other ?..Repent
Thinking

Dundee, UK

#22 May 1, 2013
I am also concerned. I've never been on his website but I do know Cliff tried to pass off a missing child spam as though it was his own child.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

Luckily, Ashley Flores does not exist. I've no idea why someone would fake a missing child, but at least no one was actually suffering.
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>protect the children from satan in the churches says the one with a picture of a sex toy and a barbie doll on their website ..makes one wonder what your motives for linking to a site which names peados..perhaps to put other peados in touch with each other ?..Repent

Location hidden

#23 May 1, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>You are deliberately ignoring and thereby avoiding the point I made, and reality of what I said.
It might not be the religious POV, or the beliefs exactly - its that priests, pastors and Religious leaders are put in an elevated position (of power and control and exemption from scrutiny) by the Worshipers. They give the abusers powers they do not deserve or earn - simply because they (the Leader) says they are qualified to preach their Gods messages.
The reality is that all someone need do is wave a Bible around and LOOK to be a REAL Believer and other Believers swarm to them like bugs to a porch light...power is granted because of perceptions of ones faith - not due to anything substantial. Wave a Bible around and worshipers will provide you all the excuses you need to abuse.
So people prone to abuse (of all kinds) seek out positions where they can be granted authority and be exempt from scrutiny...and Churches are great places for those types to go to...be they a Priest or Pastor at the top of the food chain, or a simple dutiful congregant serving the Lord/Church - while helping themselves to that which they seek out. Where they are deemed Holy and Special by no other reason than an alleged devotion to Xtianity.
Your hatred has made you insane.
Gary

Ashburn, VA

#24 Jun 8, 2013
Shame to be a christian? Try lord buddha for enlightment

Location hidden

#25 Jun 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are trying to blame religion for sexual offences which is BS. Atheists are offenders too, just ask Bobby boy.
But then one expects non-christians to be offenders in many ways. The point is that one would
not imagine these things in a church that follows Jesus! It is outrageous!

It's is about time that the fools on their eyes and stop giving these powers to religious leaders and
other persons in their church.

----------

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#26 Jun 9, 2013
Do gays abuse children?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#27 Jun 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Do gays abuse children?
Matthew, Chapter 5, 022: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Strong's Greek Lexicon

Result for "fool":
453. anoetos an-o'-ay-tos from 1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of 3539; unintelligent; by implication, sensual:--fool(-ish), unwise.

781. asophos as'-of-os from 1 (as a negative particle) and 4680; unwise:--fool.
878. aphron af'-rone from 1 (as a negative particle) and 5424; properly, mindless, i.e. stupid,(by implication) ignorant,(specially) egotistic,(practically) rash, or (morally) unbelieving:--fool(-ish), unwise.
3471. moraino mo-rah'-ee-no from 3474; to become insipid; figuratively, to make (passively, act) as a simpleton:--become fool, make foolish, lose savour.
3474. moros mo-ros' probably from the base of 3466; dull or stupid (as if shut up), i.e. heedless,(morally) blockhead,(apparently) absurd:--fool(-ish, X -ishness).
3828. Pamphulia pam-fool-ee'-ah from a compound of 3956 and 4443; every-tribal, i.e. heterogeneous (5561 being implied); Pamphylia, a region of Asia Minor:--Pamphylia.
3912. paraphroneo par-af-ron-eh'-o from 3844 and 5426; to misthink, i.e. be insane (silly):--as a fool.
5444. phullon fool'-lon from the same as 5443; a sprout, i.e. leaf:--leaf.

YOU ARE IN DANGER OF HELL FIRE.

Location hidden

#28 Jun 9, 2013
ARE YE AS FOOLISH AS THE GALATIANS?
JOH 3: 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
JOH 3: 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
JOH 3: 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
JOH 3: 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
JOH 3: 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

NOW READ, YE FOOLISH AMERICANS!
JOH 3: 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
JOH 3: 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
PE1 1: 23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 54 min its a beautiful day 135
Faith during hard times 1 hr its a beautiful day 72
Early Christianity 1 hr its a beautiful day 1,848
World War Two Veteran tells a story 1 hr its a beautiful day 18
Jesus is God 1 hr its a beautiful day 25
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr its a beautiful day 752
Longinus Chronicles - Fighting for Christ 1 hr its a beautiful day 78
More from around the web