First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#202 Jan 9, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>They all have money and keep whining for more. The Vatican is one of the biggest whiners and beggars. Sorry, but you won't find one.
Earth Child 1 - Great to see ya! And, as usual, you're right on target.
Daryl

Preston, Australia

#204 Jan 14, 2013
Angela wrote:
How do you find a church that needs money? My husband and I, have been trying unsuccessfully to locate a church that needs money. Do you know one? Please let us know. Thank you.
Hi Angela, not sure if your offer still stands but I'm the Pastor of a newly planted church. We are a small but growing number of people who gather in a school hall. We have dreams of one day having our own building to meet in but we're not in financial position to even consider this. If the offer still stands we would love to hear from you.

God bless.
Pastor Mike P

Dayton, OH

#205 Jan 18, 2013
Hello Angela

I am the pastor of small church on the North Shore of Boston that is in dyer needs of funds. We usually raised around $3000 a month and our rent is $2900 a month...as you can see there is not a lot of money left over. Our lease will expire in June 2013 and we are hoping that we can start over again. We have a potential restaurant who is willing to host our congregation for free, but we need some extra money to get us through the next six months so that we can invest in some ministry tools in order to restart the work. If you can please help us; I am very concerned that the work will die otherwise. Thanks for your consideration. Blessings! Pastor Mike P.
Bishop Grimes

Rosedale, MD

#206 Jan 18, 2013
Angela wrote:
How do you find a church that needs money? My husband and I, have been trying unsuccessfully to locate a church that needs money. Do you know one? Please let us know. Thank you.
Our church need fund to build a new sanctuary. If you can help you will be able to contact me ([email protected]). May God bless you.

Bishop
True Deliverance

Lockhart, TX

#207 Feb 2, 2013
Angela wrote:
we have been trying to find a loan or some kind of funds to buy a church in terxas if u have any information pls email me at [email protected]

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#208 Feb 2, 2013
The church doesn't need money, so donate to me!
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#209 Feb 6, 2013
..THE CHURCH is ..Super-Rich....but the locals' need money,..$$$..help..charities and such....the Nun's ,here are most...beauooooooooooooooooooo otiful....eh..
st peter catholic church

Stockbridge, MI

#212 May 5, 2013
Angela wrote:
we need 2.2 million dollars to add an addiction to our church for a new kitchen and fellowship hall and new classrooms, please pray for us, the church is located in eaton rapids mi 48827
Apostle S Mumba

Europe

#214 Jun 11, 2013
Hallo mrs Angella,may God blesse u so much,our church is in strungling in fainances thank u for your help
Dan

Omaha, NE

#215 Jun 11, 2013
This thread has been going 6 years?

Looks like PT Barnum was right.
Donna Vance

Ripon, CA

#219 Oct 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
Salvation Army..they will put your money into good works.<quoted text>
Hi I am member of the Chowchilla Church of Christ and our heating and cooling system just failed on us so we are trying to find a way to fix it. Our church is a small congregation and we are going to have to up everyone's amount when the plate comes around, we dread this but there is no other way. So we could defintely use some money. We have checked on a few businesses here but it is out of our range. Thanks Donna Vance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 638,067
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min Ismail 248,478
Saint of the Day thread (May '10) 4 hr Redeemed 2,732
News Claims against teacher resurface (Oct '06) 13 hr No More 167
News Vugt: The Crucifix 15 hr True Christian wi... 1
The catholic church, taught Hitler to hate jews... (Apr '10) 21 hr Hans 13
News Was Obama right about the Crusades and Islamic ... (Feb '15) May 2 nanoanomaly 1,965
More from around the web