Does the Church need money?
webb

Fort Worth, TX

#176 Apr 30, 2012
Angela wrote:
How do you find a church that needs money? My husband and I, have been trying unsuccessfully to locate a church that needs money. Do you know one? Please let us know. Thank you.
yes True Love Church in fort worth tx 5221 Carol Av 76105
has 15 members and need a parking lot fellowship hall
webb

Fort Worth, TX

#177 Apr 30, 2012
we are in a high risk area True Love Church is a small church in need of financial help to help the needed in to get a parking lot done, [email protected] our Pastor is a caring man but dont have money to do what we need to do ple help him. thank you. ps a loving son Laray Webb
Mr Francis

Ghana

#178 Apr 30, 2012
WE ARE LOCAL MINERS HERE IN WEST AFRICA WE HAVE JUST MINE 50 KILOS OF GOLD DUST AND WANT TO SELL IT OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY. INTERESTED PERSON CAN CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS VIA EMAIL AT
[email protected] or call 00233570271993
Regards,
Francis
TCriner

Las Vegas, NV

#179 May 28, 2012
Angela wrote:
How do you find a church that needs money? My husband and I, have been trying unsuccessfully to locate a church that needs money. Do you know one? Please let us know. Thank you.
Please contact Sr. Pastor T. Criner at 1-888-523-HTOM ( www.holytabernacleoutreach.org ), the Tabernacle Church in Las Vegas, NV. We are a small church but manage collect and delivery bakery goods each Saturday to the local women's shelter, as well as provide breakfast and lunch every Sunday morning at the Tabernacle Church. We are in serious need of at least one 15 passenger van. Also, we have three licensed teachers on staff and want to begin tutoring and typing classes for teens and ladies wanting to prepare for higher education and/or job opportunities. We anticipate program cost at $5000.00 annually. We are 501c3 organization.
Kim S

New York, NY

#180 Jun 26, 2012
I attend the Lion of Judah Assembly, Inc. Church
Greetings in the Holy name of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I am writing to spread the word of our new building and renovation project in the hope that we might own our own church building in the future. We are curently renting a space in bronx, New York. Our church Lion of Judah has currently 60 members and growing the space we are renting is so limited we've been there for three years and counting and we need to expand. The landlord however is giving us a hard time, with the taxes and raising the rent every year it seems. Our expeses out ways our income. But in Jesus name we will raise enough money to move to a bigger space or better yet own our own church building. Our Mission has been to bring the love of Jesus to the lost and dying world through Evangelism and Education, Prayer and Deliverance ministries and through Helping and Healing Ministries. Our Vision is to build a Kingdom Focused Ministry as a platform from which each generation can exercise the power and authority of Jesus Christ to advance the Kingdom of God. I have been a member of the wonderful minsitry for a little over a yera. They have welcomed me and giving me the tools i need in my growth and walk with Christ. I also have seen their struggles and it pains my heart to see their good and hard work being set back because of lack of finances. I want to do something for them but this is the best way i know how. we can all make a difference with a little bit of HELP. I thank you all, be bless one and all.
To my beloved Pastor Cynthia G and My Bishop James
Website address: [email protected]
Located: 695 East GunHill Rd Bronx, NY.
Contact number: my email: [email protected]
we could really use your help.....
eddie

Arcata, CA

#181 Jul 26, 2012
Angela wrote:
yes my church do,we are trying to upgrad with equipment and traning matrials and do some face lift. we are methodist we are God people thru Jesus Christ. thanks.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#182 Jul 26, 2012
Angela wrote:
They all have money and keep whining for more. The Vatican is one of the biggest whiners and beggars. Sorry, but you won't find one.

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#183 Jul 31, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>They all have money and keep whining for more. The Vatican is one of the biggest whiners and beggars. Sorry, but you won't find one.
Earth Child 1- The Catholic church is the wealthiest organization in the world, and the biggest landowner. I'm sure you know that. Jesus would never approve of that.(And I'm not sure I'm even Christian, but His teachings were truly wonderful.)
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#184 Aug 3, 2012
..YES....And, they are one of the World's BIGGEST-Helper's,too...I's Know,here...eh...(+)...$yada u..shalom...
Dre

Charlotte, NC

#187 Sep 5, 2012
Pastor worried the city will close her food pantry

By Coleen Harry - email

GASTON COUNTY, NC (WBTV)-
A Gastonia pastor is worried the city will close her church's food pantry after code enforcement sent her a letter saying the outside appears to be in violation of the city's minimum housing code.

A tearful Pastor Andrea Gooding
...says "if I can't do this - this is real ministry for me."

Four years ago Rev. Dr. Andrea Gooding and Living Water Community Worship Center bought a house across the street from the Church and started using it as a food pantry - to store groceries to give away to people in need.

A neighbor on North Firestone Street called Gastonia police to complain that people coming to get food were loud. After police told the neighbor the Church wasn't doing anything wrong, the woman called zoning and code enforcement.

Code enforcement officials tell WBTV they drove by the house and saw that the exterior appears to be violation of housing code. Code enforcement is demanding to inspect inside the house. They've given Pastor Gooding until the end of August to make an appointment for inspectors to come in.

Pastor Gooding says the house is more than 100 years old. She's afraid code enforcement will find something wrong. There are no leaks or electrical problems inside. She says only the outside appears to need repairs. "We're a small ministry. It's not like we have thousands of dollars set aside to do repairs".

Living Water Community Worship Center
408 N Firestone St Gastonia NC 28052

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#188 Sep 6, 2012
Dre wrote:
Pastor worried the city will close her food pantry
By Coleen Harry - email
GASTON COUNTY, NC (WBTV)-
A Gastonia pastor is worried the city will close her church's food pantry after code enforcement sent her a letter saying the outside appears to be in violation of the city's minimum housing code.
A tearful Pastor Andrea Gooding
...says "if I can't do this - this is real ministry for me."
Four years ago Rev. Dr. Andrea Gooding and Living Water Community Worship Center bought a house across the street from the Church and started using it as a food pantry - to store groceries to give away to people in need.
A neighbor on North Firestone Street called Gastonia police to complain that people coming to get food were loud. After police told the neighbor the Church wasn't doing anything wrong, the woman called zoning and code enforcement.
Code enforcement officials tell WBTV they drove by the house and saw that the exterior appears to be violation of housing code. Code enforcement is demanding to inspect inside the house. They've given Pastor Gooding until the end of August to make an appointment for inspectors to come in.
Pastor Gooding says the house is more than 100 years old. She's afraid code enforcement will find something wrong. There are no leaks or electrical problems inside. She says only the outside appears to need repairs. "We're a small ministry. It's not like we have thousands of dollars set aside to do repairs".
Living Water Community Worship Center
408 N Firestone St Gastonia NC 28052
That's sad. I'm sorry to hear that. We have food pantries around her (fortunately we've never had to use them) but it seems ours have plenty of food, thank God. Of course this is also a small area, not a big city. We always give several items and are glad to do so.
Pastor Manfred Jumat

South Africa

#189 Sep 6, 2012
Hi there, I am not sure if this is real stuff or only jokes but I am desperate enough to give it a try. Hopefully there are some real people with real love for Gods kingdom out there. I am from south africa and a pastor in a disadvantage community with lots of social and economical challengers. We as a church have been active in these communities for over a decade to running projects of upliftment and feeding schemes to help relief the poverty impact. We have struggling for a building of our own and have been able through many difficulties to bought a piece of land.But we need urgent help to develop this piece of land. We would appreciate any serious help. my email adress is [email protected] If you can help in any way please contact me and I will give more needed information. If we can not put up this building in short time, we might stand a chance of loosing this land. I trust that who ever reads this will be able to respond to this call.
Love Manfred Jumat
pastor Emmanuel Benson

Ghana

#191 Sep 10, 2012
thanks for this orpportunity to help my church iam in Ghana and my ministry needs financial support for church projucts please if you can help please contact me on [email protected]
Church needs finance

Chicago, IL

#192 Sep 24, 2012
Angela wrote:
We could use some.:-)
www.shiftheadquarters.org
Liliana

United States

#193 Oct 2, 2012
Hello,
My church is needed help!!! Who ever wants to Donate money to Decatur-Hartselle Hispanic Seventh-Day Adventist Church 1708 Vest Rd. Hartselle, AL 35640 We are in the process of contructing a church to worship the lord please donate!!!!!
The Kingdom Church

Colorado Springs, CO

#194 Oct 24, 2012
Angela wrote:
The Kingdom Church is a newly established church located in Colorado Springs, CO, who's sole mission is to be a miracle center for hurting people. Our pastors are recently retired combat verteran and his wife(Teco & Tiffiny Manuel); who have given their lives to make others better. The churches mailing and physical addresses are listed below.

Mailing
The Kingdom Church
P.O. Box 546
Fountain, CO 80817

Physical
The Kingdom Church
2551 Airport Road
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
kranthikumar

Pune, India

#196 Nov 13, 2012
praise the lord..!!
sir wy spatial idea is to help the poor people sir
why because in my country especially my dist having so many poor peoples.....so i dont have money sir
so kindly ask you your money help sir...i will help that people in your name sir

my contact no is 9951437493
Rob

Sapulpa, OK

#197 Dec 17, 2012
Angela wrote:
Hi Angela:

Are you and your husband still looking to help a church. I am with an FSSP Parish and we could use your help for building or a purchase.

Thanks!

[email protected]
prophet kenyon turner

Dallas, TX

#198 Jan 7, 2013
Angela wrote:
hello im in dallas tx i am the minister of music at bethel ame in dallas tx our church is 30.000 under at this time we really need help u can contact me on face book if anyone know someone thats helping churches please fill free to contact me

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#201 Jan 9, 2013
prophet kenyon turner wrote:
<quoted text> hello im in dallas tx i am the minister of music at bethel ame in dallas tx our church is 30.000 under at this time we really need help u can contact me on face book if anyone know someone thats helping churches please fill free to contact me
I'd love to help, but I don't "fill free".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr George Justapawn 675,488
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 13 hr who is kaydar 256,356
News Pope Francis meets 4 Imams to open a Christian-... Fri Joe 30
News Faith Community Spotlight: Houtzdale's Christ t... Apr 20 Puppy 1
News German Bishops Rile Holocaust Memorial (Mar '07) Apr 20 joe scarborough 3,911
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Apr 20 Fr Gene 1,662
News An Easter and Passover of firsts for congregati... Apr 19 True Christian wi... 23
More from around the web