Does the Church need money?
Barry Sowell

Monterey, TN

#42 Sep 21, 2007
Community Baptist Church wrote:
<quoted text>
We are in need of funds to build a new church in the South Riding area of Northern Va. Please let us know if you are still looking for a church to fund. www.cbc4me.org
I'm located in Cookeville Tennessee which has a growing Spanish population. We have a full time Spanish pastor who has worked 4 years in trying to grow this Latin congregation. He now realizes that the would be members have voiced their desire for their own church, in which they would be more prone to investing their time and money for the Kingdon.

The present group meets in a "gringo" church; I'm a gringo, no bashing here,and after fore years the pastor is realizing that this is one of the root growth problems because any tithing they do, they feel it is not going to their own.

If you feel like you could be of any assistance please drop me an email to [email protected]

May God bless you for your support and may we all work while it is still day.

Mathew 28:19

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
George

Mount Olive, AL

#43 Sep 21, 2007
I am on a fixed income and my only means of transporation was repossed Wednesday. Need help ASAP. Email me at [email protected]

God Bless
Church Assistant

Wake Forest, NC

#44 Sep 23, 2007
Angela wrote:
How do you find a church that needs money? My husband and I, have been trying unsuccessfully to locate a church that needs money. Do you know one? Please let us know. Thank you.
If you are still looking for a church to donate to, I would be happy to give you the information for Living Waters Fellowship Church. the web address is www.livinwaters.org . I know a lot of people have responded jokingly and have not taken you seriously, but we really could use the help if you are still willing and able. Thank you.
pastor gautier

Panama City, FL

#45 Sep 23, 2007
Angela wrote:
How do you find a church that needs money? My husband and I, have been trying unsuccessfully to locate a church that needs money. Do you know one? Please let us know. Thank you.
antioch p.b. church 323 conyers st Havana florida 32333
chapel baptist church

Trion, GA

#46 Sep 26, 2007
Angela wrote:
chapel baptist church is in need of money to built a new church. please if you know of anyone willing to help please contact me, wanda fountain at p o box 1201 woodville, ms. 39669. thank you very much.
chapel baptist church

Trion, GA

#47 Sep 26, 2007
if you know of anyone that would give chapel baptist church a finanicial donation or help to purchase material to built a new church please contact me wanda fountain at p o box 1201 woodville, ms.
thank you very much.
chapel baptist church

Trion, GA

#48 Sep 26, 2007
Anand wrote:
TO ALL OF THE CHURCHES THAT NEED MONEY - ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR MORTGAGE AND BUILDING MAINTENANCE COSTS - I CAN HELP AND I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO HELP. PLEASE CONTACT ME RIGHT AWAY - you can email me abhatt AT marcusmillichap.com
our church is in great need of your help financal to get a new church built. please e-mail me with information on how you will help. my e-mail address is [email protected] thanking you in advance for your help.
M Holburke

Chicago, IL

#49 Sep 26, 2007
Angela wrote:
Why not give the money to a survivor's network like snapnetwork.org ? Better than giving it to the catholic church where they will make abuse victims wait for years - and then lawyers get 30% of that.
Yesenia Carrasquillo

Elmont, NY

#50 Oct 2, 2007
Angela wrote:
Hello, I came across your question today, I hope it isn't too late. I was searching for someone who is willing to donate money to my church. We have a small congregation and we've been moving arount to different locations because rent is so high. We move to where the rent is affordable to us. We also have fundraising events in hopes of one day purchasing our own temple. That has been our dream for the last 25 years. If you can help us please contact me. Thank you so much for the opportunity.
Yesenia Carrasquillo

Elmont, NY

#51 Oct 2, 2007
Hello, I sent a note but didn't include my email address which is [email protected] Thank you so much.
Letta Seiuli

Los Banos, CA

#52 Oct 4, 2007
My church needs a new roof, we are doing funding raising but its seems its never enough. my email is [email protected]
please help
Angela wrote:
Letta Seiuli

Los Banos, CA

#53 Oct 4, 2007
my church's roof is leaking and we are doing fund raising to fix the roof but its never enough, we are so greatful if you could help,
thanks
[email protected]
Potters House church

AOL

#54 Oct 5, 2007
Angela wrote:
thepottershousepentecostalchur chyahoo.com
Potters House church

AOL

#55 Oct 5, 2007
we are looking to finish building our church,youthcener,and school
Potters House church

AOL

#56 Oct 5, 2007
we are lokking for help to help those in need
thepottershousepentecostalchurchyahoo.com
Potters House church

AOL

#57 Oct 5, 2007
SGravenstuk

Idaho Falls, ID

#58 Oct 8, 2007
Angela wrote:
A small church in Gulfport could benefit by donations towards a parking lot. The church is Grace Fellowhship on the Coast. 1400 Stewart Ave @ East Old Pass., Gulfport, MS. Sunday Praise and Worship is at 10:30. Bible Study Tuesdays at 12Pm and 7PM. Free lunch on Wednesdays. Thank you, hope to see you there.
Harriet Kiama

Satellite Provider

#59 Oct 14, 2007
We are Tanzania Assemblies of God Church in Mtwara region,Tanzania, East Africa.
We are in need for financial aid for building a nursery school and a new church.
God bless you

[email protected]
nijan

India

#60 Oct 19, 2007
we are cunstructing a new church and targeted to complete work on jan 27th 2008. about 70% is complete.we are also fasing the problem for money
address .
parish priest
st.joseph church
chunangamvely
aluva -683105
kerala.india
Rev Ronald Martin

Chalfont, PA

#62 Jan 27, 2008
Angela wrote:
We are in Wilmington, Delaware our address is 731 Vandever Ave Wilmington, Delawre
19802. And right now we are very small in number, but I believe that if GOD give you a job to do he will see to it that you get everything you need to do it. The word of GOD says "A man without vision the people persih." So I says GOD Bless you;and thank you in advance. I being the Pastor of this church my e-mail address is ([email protected])
"GOD said do not look down at small beginnings."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Joel 253,910
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 653,701
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... 7 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 11
News Pope Francis wades into transgender debate, lam... 9 hr South Knox Hombre 2
Greek God of astrology 17 hr just asking 1
News CSAN comments on racial inequality report Tue little lamb 2
Gay marriage is not a sin! Mon South Knox Hombre 2
More from around the web