Does the Church need money?
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Reality

AOL

#2 Feb 13, 2007
Salvation Army..they will put your money into good works.
Angela wrote:
How do you find a church that needs money? My husband and I, have been trying unsuccessfully to locate a church that needs money. Do you know one? Please let us know. Thank you.
rosie hill

Kosciusko, MS

#3 Feb 25, 2007
Angela wrote:
How do you find a church that needs money? My husband and I, have been trying unsuccessfully to locate a church that needs money. Do you know one? Please let us know. Thank you.
sprit filled life christain church in fayette mississip is need of help with the church bulding fund we need a great large amount of fund about april of this year could you all help us please our adress is p.o. box 2428 fayette, ms 39069
Diligent

Leavenworth, KS

#4 Feb 25, 2007
Angela wrote:
send checks to diligents church of the almighty dollar....ha
Todd W

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 26, 2007
Angela wrote:
Queen of Peace in Houston Texas. They are not broke but they serve the lower income families in Houston. I remember when the Air Conditioning failed, they spent a month in the gym until they could raise money to fix it.

http://www.diogh.org/ParishPages/parishpages-...
Pv Williams

Clarksburg, WV

#6 Apr 16, 2007
Risen Redeemer Church of Nelsonville Ohio. They are behind around 3000 dollars on there bank payment, also the pastor of the church as been cut pay checks putting him and his wife in great debt. They air handlers failed cost 7000 to fix on top of everything because the insurance did not cover it.They have no funds to draw anyone to the teen program.This church def needs help..Contact chris at [email protected]
Mathew

Addison, TX

#7 May 2, 2007
Please contact Adelphi Consulting. We serve as management and financial consultants to churches and faith-based organizations. We have plenty of options that you can choose from for your donation. Please contact us at [email protected]
Thank you and God bless.
- Mathew
Siobhan

Hays, KS

#8 Jun 22, 2007
Angela wrote:
Hello I would be happy to send you photos of our church! The roof leaks, the gutters are hanging off and the front steps have broken into little pieces. Some of the stained glass windows have actually fallen out in the last storm we had that devastated Greenburg. We desparately need money to fix these repairs. Please send any donations to the chapel on the hill 307 North State Street Norton Kansas 67622. Or if you could provide the labor to do some of these things, that would be great! Thank you and God bless.
Minnesota Mary

Mankato, MN

#9 Jun 22, 2007
Todd W wrote:
<quoted text>
Queen of Peace in Houston Texas. They are not broke but they serve the lower income families in Houston. I remember when the Air Conditioning failed, they spent a month in the gym until they could raise money to fix it.
http://www.diogh.org/ParishPages/parishpages-...
Todd, I liked what I saw on this Church's website. What amazed me is that it has 7 priests and 3 deacons! How can this be with the priest shortage? Also I liked what I saw under "Devotions." MM

“Shedding Skin”

Since: Apr 07

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Jun 28, 2007
Angela wrote:
Oh!!! Yes. It's called the Church of ME. I'm GOD in that Church and all worship me and me only. All the money goes to me. Would you like to give?
Zoompad

Reading, UK

#11 Jun 29, 2007
Ted Bundy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh!!! Yes. It's called the Church of ME. I'm GOD in that Church and all worship me and me only. All the money goes to me. Would you like to give?
You can have one pee!

“Shedding Skin”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2007
Minnesota Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
Todd, I liked what I saw on this Church's website. What amazed me is that it has 7 priests and 3 deacons! How can this be with the priest shortage? Also I liked what I saw under "Devotions." MM
ItÂ’s a refugee "church" for pedophiles. And they are all hiding there. I'm calling the FBI right now.
Sheryl

Lafayette, NJ

#13 Jun 29, 2007
Ted Bundy wrote:
<quoted text>
Change your name to DON EVERLY and I'll consider donating!
Elmis

France

#14 Jun 29, 2007
i am Elmis life in Ethiopa
sally

AOL

#15 Jul 30, 2007
Angela wrote:
We are a small church but we sure can use money to help pay bills and the mortgage
sally

AOL

#16 Jul 30, 2007
Our church desperately needs help. Our mortgage is almost two months behind plus late fees. We, the church members don't want to loose our church. No one knows I'm seeking help for our church. If you need more information I'll be glad to give it you.

“Wait til next year”

Since: Dec 06

Brooklyn NY USA

#17 Jul 31, 2007
Reality wrote:
Salvation Army..they will put your money into good works.<quoted text>
by Ainsley Thomson

The Government has been drawn into the Salvation Army abuse scandal after revelations that many of the children in the homes were state wards.

The Salvation Army last night confirmed that state wards were sent to their 15 homes.

Major Alistair Herring said it was not yet known how many of the 36 abuse complaints - relating to alleged physical and sexual abuse in Salvation Army children's homes - involved state wards.

A spokeswoman for Ruth Dyson, the Minister in charge of Child Youth and Family, said no specific cases had yet been brought to the department's attention, but if they were they would be treated seriously.

She said the department was investigating whether state wards were sent to the homes.

Between 6000 and 8000 children lived at the Salvation Army homes between 1903 and 1993.

Mr Herring said it was not yet known how many were state wards, but that they had done a "snapshot" into records from two homes during the 1940s, revealing between 10 and 15 per cent of the children were referred by Social Welfare. "It was common for wards of the state to be referred to children's homes, including Salvation Army homes," he said.

The Salvation Army is investigating 28 new complaints of abuse since news last week that the Salvation Army in Australia had apologised for abuse of children in its care.

Mr Herring said the New Zealand Salvation Army was visiting complainants and offering assistance with counselling.

"We are deeply saddened that people in the care of the Salvation Army could be harmed and we wish to reach genuine resolution with people who contact us."

He said only a small number of people were indicating they wanted monetary compensation. However, some people in Australia had received financial compensation.

Complainants were being urged to contact police if they believed it was warranted, he said.

The Salvation Army was already investigating eight formal complaints of abuse.

These surfaced two years ago when Kapiti woman Jan Lowe began organising New Zealand claimants for possible legal action against the religious charity.

Mr Herring said that two or three of those cases were now close to being resolved. He said so far no compensation had been paid out and no cases had been passed on to police.
wiliam houck

Ocean City, MD

#18 Jul 31, 2007
my church is in need of about 4,000 doller and if somebody can help me god is going to bless you can write a check praise city christian center or money order and the adders 5501 randolph st hyattsville md 20784 it is going to a good cuses that is hleping god pepole he said if you take care of my pepole i will pour you out a blessing you wont have room to reicve and my email is [email protected] and may god bless you thank you
Peter

Sanger, CA

#19 Aug 6, 2007
Angela wrote:
WE are trying to build a church but need property that we can't afford. The local city council has fought us and made it difficult for us to even have a church.We tried to worship in a building downtown but they fought us on that because they don't want us in the downtown area but they allow a bar.We have moved 8 times in three years because of no building.We have been in the local park,in a field, in three halls,in school buildings and the one we are in right now is charging us 800.00 a month for thursday which is our midweek service and sunday morning and sunday night.so for 8 days a month we are paying 800.00 a month and it's been real difficult.Property is so expensive now but if we could have some large donations we could build.I started here little over three years ago and the church had about 8 people now were running about 80. Most of our people are on fixed incomes so we could use all that you can give. If God lays an amount on your heart please send it to Family Worship Center P.O. Box 622 Dos Palos Ca,93620.We welcome all that desire to come and fellowship with us. God Bless Pastor Peter
Anand

New Albany, IN

#20 Aug 7, 2007
TO ALL OF THE CHURCHES THAT NEED MONEY - ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR MORTGAGE AND BUILDING MAINTENANCE COSTS - I CAN HELP AND I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO HELP. PLEASE CONTACT ME RIGHT AWAY - you can email me abhatt AT marcusmillichap.com
Anand

New Albany, IN

#21 Aug 7, 2007
sally wrote:
Our church desperately needs help. Our mortgage is almost two months behind plus late fees. We, the church members don't want to loose our church. No one knows I'm seeking help for our church. If you need more information I'll be glad to give it you.
Sally, please contact me right away at abhatt AT marcusmillichap.com or you may get my phone number from www.marcusmillichap.com/abhatt . I'd like to help with your mortgage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 685,775
News Churches threaten to dismiss staff who wed same... 11 hr Penectomies4RCC P... 6
News Catholic Sun guide to #SolarEclipse Sat Solarman 1
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) Fri Crell 1,723
News Ex-Catholic bishop of Phoenix accused of sex ab... Fri techfan 179
News Archbishop enters gay marriage debate Aug 18 Wholly Silicon Wafer 2
News Should the Catholic Church allow women to becom... Aug 17 South Knox Hombre 7
More from around the web