Lightning strikes the Vatican -- literally

Feb 12, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star

An apparent photo of a lightning bolt striking St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican Monday night -- the same day that Pope Benedict XVI announced his resignation, stunning the world -- has gone viral.

Full Story
shema Fa

Europe

#1 Feb 13, 2013
can you reveal the meaning.
britani

El Monte, CA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
shema Fa wrote:
can you reveal the meaning.
Many years ago a prophet named every single pope that would reign and the pope who is coming next was named the LAST pope, the prophet said the next pope is named Peter the great and we will not have another pope after him... Very soon we will have four eclipses all within a few months and one of them will be a lunar eclipse.. That is where the moon turns blood red and i believe this will be the beginning of what was prophesied in the Bible in revelations. I believe the lightning strike was an official, He's here, the only thing we can do is watch and see.
Obidinma okpalanozie

Europe

#3 Feb 13, 2013
That light means our God still with us and we shall not fear whatever thats happening nowdays.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Interesting that you wrote that, because I just finished writing and posting an article about that prophecy and about the two candidates high on the papal list who would fulfill that prophecy in an amazing way if chosen:

http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/who-will-b...

The Prophecy of St. Malachy that you speak of is very interesting in how some see that it accurately predicted every pope.(There is a little room to say some of the matches are a stretch, but many are right on, and the stretches are, at least, not implausible.) Pope Peter II may, indeed, be waiting in the wings.

That, in itself, might be exciting enough for a pope who believes in prophecies, to step aside just so that he can see these final prophesied days unfold.(While some readers here probably don't believe in prophecies, remember that the pope does; so, they may very well guide his actions, and the reasons he might step aside because of them are fascinating (without needing to be darkly conspiratorial -- more like rational when thinking about a man who believes in prophecy).

http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/who-will-b...

--Knave Dave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 559,248
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 22 min El Cid 207,280
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 55 min nOgOd 1,229
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 1 hr Tre H 219,626
Pope plays key role in Cuba-US policy shift 2 hr Cat74 11
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 4 hr kent 83,896
Amazing change occurred at transgendered woman'... (Jan '14) 5 hr Catholic Girl 34
More from around the web