Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 654482 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

OldJG

Rockford, IL

#402846 Nov 16, 2012
orville wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not going to work "Wiley-Coyote Preston". Here's why....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gzL786kwh8cXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
The rabbit, is "GOD".
Good job orville. Good job!
orville

Battle Ground, WA

#402847 Nov 16, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>SPEAKING WITH A FORKED-TONGUE means telling a lie. Snakes have forked-tongues so I guess that's where we got the expression. Snakes are often portrayed as deceitful in stories. Then there's the serpent in the Garden of Eden.
a great description of mr fraud and his wife.

Ouch !!! Just kidding.....

&pl aynext=1&list=PL02FAB802B5 C937EE&feature=results_mai n

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#402848 Nov 16, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
In one breath you tell him to get saved and then to get lost. Wow!
I am so overwhelmed with your Christianity...NOT!
~~~

( I aint even a perfect idiot...No one is perfect don't you know..)

though there a few examples that I could follow and perfect it...

LOL

I just made and error...

Just as you did above

You wrote...

I am so overwhelmed with your Christianity...NOT!

Are you overwhelmed or ..Not?
preston

Athens, OH

#402849 Nov 16, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been saved for 56 years. You are the one who will break hell wide open. You are a professing teacher and will be judged more harshly. Hell will be your home and I hope you get there soon because you being here is hell for the rest of us. Get on with your trip. Good bye loser!!!
you just think that you have been saved for that long. no saved person speaks as filthy as you do. think about it.
I most certainly will not judged because I speak out against the likes of you and the false prophet orville, that is what I was called for, to stand for God and His Word.

this verse fits you to a tee.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:the lie is you believing that you are saved.

not to mention that you are a very delusional type person.

and this verse is a very apt description of you.

Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

your filthy words are proof of a depraved mind.

and you wishing me to go to hell and that quickly ,remind me of those false prophets who hated Jeremiah like you hate me.lol

but they heard him with indignation, and were determined to prosecute him unto death.

FROM MATTHEW HENRY;All men may know, that to hurt, or put to death, or to show hatred to their faithful reprovers, will hasten and increase their own punishment.BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE WORDS, THEY WILL HAUNT YOU EVEN UNTO THE GRAVE AND THE JUDGEMENT

orville

Battle Ground, WA

#402850 Nov 16, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job orville. Good job!
"Bowing" humbley:)

It ain't over....

&fe ature=BFa&list=PLhPXUD1L1k gO9NgCfSK4SiZaKVsQ0Lf8V

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#402851 Nov 16, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>SPEAKING WITH A FORKED-TONGUE means telling a lie. Snakes have forked-tongues so I guess that's where we got the expression. Snakes are often portrayed as deceitful in stories. Then there's the serpent in the Garden of Eden.
Since you are addressing these people about speaking in tongues. I would like to challenge them to something. I want them to enter their respective churches and try to understand what the heck these people are uttering.

I bet dollars to donuts that they can not. Sure, they may have some loonie up there telling them what somebody "said" but it's all a hoax.
preston

Athens, OH

#402852 Nov 16, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
So the serpent in the Garden was a snake? You call yourself a pastor?
it was a cut and paste stupid, i just didnt psot the link .

but common thinking is that the serpant was a snake,

IF YOU THINK DIFFERNTLY, PROVIDE bIBLICAL PROOF.
preston

Athens, OH

#402853 Nov 16, 2012
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

here is the link if it makes you feel better

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#402854 Nov 16, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacraments sounds so much holier. You sound like you have city ordinances.
We have holy SACRAMENTS.
Thank you Lord Jesus.
'Sounding' holier doesn't make it so, madam. It's blatantly obvious you're into religion, not Christianity... and you're into it to make yourself 'look good'.
TRUE reverence for the Lord is what counts, not 'better sounding words'.
SACRAMENT is not even in the Bible GOD gave us --- ORDINANCE IS.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#402855 Nov 16, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are addressing these people about speaking in tongues. I would like to challenge them to something. I want them to enter their respective churches and try to understand what the heck these people are uttering.
I bet dollars to donuts that they can not. Sure, they may have some loonie up there telling them what somebody "said" but it's all a hoax.
~~~

I can go to bed this morning with a free conscience...

Knowing in whom I have believed and if He should return before the sun rises I will be caught away..

Can you say the same thing...do you have assurance of your salvation?

If not.... you need to be Born again and have the same assurance....

God loves you just as much as He does me...

Good Morning

God Is Faithful!
preston

Athens, OH

#402856 Nov 16, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, and we only ahve two peoplewho speak this jibber jabber, blibber blabber and that is the guy that cant spell confronting correctly, and he is the person that told clay to get lost.but be careful, he assumes that he has the inside track with God and can get you sent to hell very quickly if you disagree with him or her.

of course, I have disagreed with him for over 4 years and I still am here. sometimes I think he doesnt holler loud enough to his god
orville

Battle Ground, WA

#402857 Nov 16, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>you just think that you have been saved for that long. no saved person speaks as filthy as you do. think about it.
I most certainly will not judged because I speak out against the likes of you and the false prophet orville, that is what I was called for, to stand for God and His Word.
this verse fits you to a tee.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:the lie is you believing that you are saved.
not to mention that you are a very delusional type person.
and this verse is a very apt description of you.
Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
your filthy words are proof of a depraved mind.
and you wishing me to go to hell and that quickly ,remind me of those false prophets who hated Jeremiah like you hate me.lol
but they heard him with indignation, and were determined to prosecute him unto death.
FROM MATTHEW HENRY;All men may know, that to hurt, or put to death, or to show hatred to their faithful reprovers, will hasten and increase their own punishment.BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO THOSE WORDS, THEY WILL HAUNT YOU EVEN UNTO THE GRAVE AND THE JUDGEMENT

@ 1:36, is for you Wiley.

&fe ature=BFa&list=PLhPXUD1L1k gO9NgCfSK4SiZaKVsQ0Lf8V

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#402858 Nov 16, 2012
DayStorm wrote:
The Protestants are heretics
Oh dear!!! But only according to you sadly misled, robotic romanists.
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#402859 Nov 16, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it...
Just because God is offering us a free gift, does not mean we have to take it! He isn't exchanging the free gift for free will. We still have a choice ya know.
Someone can give you a brand new car as a free gift. But you could refuse it. Or you can accept it, then later give it back.
The gift of salvation is given along with the gift of free will.
Really? Free will is 'given' also? And what do you have to do to recive it? But the reality is you so far offtopic I don't even know where to begin....so.....I won't.:)
Fr Robert Dye

Tulsa, OK

#402860 Nov 16, 2012
Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
. Any true God could do a better job of communicating.
Hmmm...
What pool of "true gods" are you using as a reference sample, for purposes of comparison?
Rob
preston

Athens, OH

#402861 Nov 16, 2012
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
So the serpent in the Garden was a snake? You call yourself a pastor?
as I said, it was a cut and paste but why dont you look at those words more closely. they dont say that the serpent was a snake ,so why are you?

preston wrote:
<quoted text>SPEAKING WITH A FORKED-TONGUE means telling a lie. Snakes have forked-tongues so I guess that's where we got the expression. Snakes are often portrayed as deceitful in stories.{{{{Then there's the serpent in the Garden of Eden.}}}}NO MENTION AS TO IT BEING A SNAKE.LIAR.

YOU COULDNT TELL THE TRUTH IF IT WAS THE LAST THING ON EARTH THAT YOU COULD SAY
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#402862 Nov 16, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
If the free gift you describe has no strings attached, no addendums, no 'buts', why isn't every human being who ever lived and will ever live automatically saved?
I would ask that you prayerfully consider the word "redeem". You may find that it will help you understand what the Catholic Church teaches.
I did not say it was automatic. I said it is free. Not everyone will recieve Jesus. Not every one is drawn by the Holy Spirit. Not everyone is convicted of thier sin. Two totally different things, Anthony. But to those who Will recieve JESUS, salvation is a 'free gift'. Is that not what the scriptures say? Stay with me, and don't go off on another direction yet. Just deal with this truth for now. We can chase other rabbits later.
preston

Athens, OH

#402863 Nov 16, 2012
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear!!! But only according to you sadly misled, robotic romanists.
WHY DID YOU LIE AND SAY IT WAS I THAT CALLED live action you.

do you always go around lying znd then when called on that lie, remain silent instead of saying that you were wrong.

just what kind of a Christian are you? the question is rhetoric and an oxymoron
preston

Athens, OH

#402864 Nov 16, 2012
4GVN wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Free will is 'given' also? And what do you have to do to recive it? But the reality is you so far offtopic I don't even know where to begin....so.....I won't.:)
silence is the best gift that you could give to this forum, unless you left ,then that would be a gift of unmeasurable value
4GVN

Saint Louis, MO

#402865 Nov 16, 2012
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says baptism saves.
That is another rabbit. I would ask you to just hold that thought for now until we have dealt with the passages at hand. I will be willing to address that thought in time, but for now it is not productive. Just see if we can agree on the point at hand, please. I understand that that is what you have been taught, and it is a point that will need to be addressed, but for us to reach a mutual agreement, we must take passages and doctrines one at a time or we can be jumping all over the bible with 'dueling verses'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Dragnet52 254,067
News Church can't be trusted to run Catholic schools... Mon Gods r Delusions ... 1
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... Mon Frijoles 15
legitimate? Mon just asking 1
News Winnipeg-born priest makes the case for Mother ... Mon Mother Theresa Sp... 1
Who is allowed to walk me down the isle at my R... Sun Posting as myself 3
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Sat nOgOd 1,764
More from around the web