Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Jul 10, 2007 Read more: CBC News 583,189
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more
preston

Waverly, OH

#395299 Oct 10, 2012
so beforer someone like the catholic clergy attack me with my usage of the word {extraneous}, it has two distinct meanings.

ex·tra·ne·ous/ikˈstr ānē&#601 ;s/Adjective: 1.Irrelevant or unrelated to the subject being dealt with.
2.Of external origin.

I used it in the sense of it being of "external origin".

in other words, I used Google to find the food that jewish people traditionaly ate on Seder,

so I am not completely clueless as some person posted, which makes them clueless or just acting stupid.MAYBE THEY ARENT ACTING, THO!lol
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#395300 Oct 10, 2012
guest wrote:
I agree, preston.
There is a freak of nature called a Chimera where 2 full sets of chromosomes are fully fused together in a single body. Very strange. I don't see how there could be a FULL set PLUS a 1/2 set of chromosomes - the 1/2 set being a contribution by Mary - in Jesus.
Not that God would need a 'full' set of Chromosomes. It's just that Jesus was Fully God's Son before he took on a body of flesh and bone.
No. I don't think Christ had any genetic input from Mary - just as a child by a surrogate mother has absolutely no genetic input from the surrogate. The mother's fertilized egg from the father is implanted into another woman to be nurtured to maturity for birth.
Isaiah 11
King James Version (KJV)
11 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2 And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;
3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
Romans 15:12
And again, Isaiah says, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.
Revelation 5:5Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals."
----------
Revelation 22:16"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Hebrews 7:14 For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.
----------
Micah 5:2"But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times."
----------
John 7:42Does not the Scripture say that the Christ will come from David's family and from Bethlehem, the town where David lived?"
Jeremiah 30:21 Their leader will be one of their own; their ruler will arise from among them. I will bring him near and he will come close to me, for who is he who will devote himself to be close to me?' declares the LORD.
John 17:5And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.
preston

Waverly, OH

#395301 Oct 10, 2012
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
`~~~
You are an example here... of THE WORLD THE FLESH and the devil...
WARING AGAINST any one attempting to bring the enlightenment of the word
OF GOD to those that could be eternally lost.
THEIR BLOOD WILL BE UP ON YOUR HEAD IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL IN YOU QUEST.
you atill dont understand do you?

what if Moses came down and gave us the 10 commandments and instead of Do not, he left out the word "NOT".

he world would b e lost which is why if God called you to Preach His Wor, it would behoove you to GET IT RIGHT.

ANY PERSON COULD SEE THAT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#395302 Oct 10, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>THANKS, I speak the words that I believe are accurate, and I try my best to reenforce them with the Bible and other extraneous infomation.
like I told mr fraud, I am very Zealous, and i know sometimes, to much
~~~

i AM JUST ONE OF GOD'S ===>THINGS THAT "ARE NOT"<===

1Co 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

1Co 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

1Co 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1Co 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

1Co 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

1Co 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and

===>things which are not,<===

to bring to nought things that are:

1Co 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

1Co 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

1Co 1:31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
preston

Waverly, OH

#395303 Oct 10, 2012
MR FRAUD,

THE FACT THAT YOU ALWAY MAKE MISTAKES NOW, WHEN IT COMES TO THE WORD OF GOD IS WHY I SUSPECTED THAT THE POSTS THAT YOU WERE MAKING SOME YEARS AGO WERE NOT YOURS.

and for that reason God allowed me to "out you".

If a man is unstable in some of his ways, he is unstable in all of his ways. to use another persons material and take credit for them shows very poor character in their life and their ministery(I use that word begrudingly concerning you)

#395304 Oct 10, 2012
preston wrote:
<quoted text>you atill dont understand do you?
what if Moses came down and gave us the 10 commandments and instead of Do not, he left out the word "NOT".
he world would b e lost which is why if God called you to Preach His Wor, it would behoove you to GET IT RIGHT.
ANY PERSON COULD SEE THAT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND
~~~
I UNDERSTAND THIS ONE THING...YOUR EGO IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT THE WORK OF GOD.
YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO CONTROL THE MINISTRY OF THOSE THAT GOD HAS SENT TO MINISTER IN THIS FORUM..
AND YOU ARE DOING GOD A DISSERVICE..TO BOTH THOSE THAT ATTEMPT TO OBEY GOD AND ARE BEING THE DEVILS ADVOCATE TO THE TOSE THAT WOULD HEAR.
preston

Waverly, OH

#395305 Oct 10, 2012
tell us mr fraud,

will a person get Saved by a person Preaching the truth to them or a person who doesnt tell them the truth? a person who misintreprets His Word fells the charge that is given them by the Words that Paul
spoke to Tim.

study to show thyself apporoved, a workman that RIGHTLY divides the Word of God.

THAT IS WHAT IS WRITTEN,I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT EVEN IN YOUR ADVANCED AGE, YOU HEED THOSE WORDS WRITTEN FOR THE WORLDS BENEFIT.
preston

Waverly, OH

#395306 Oct 10, 2012
see. fells should have been fails.

thankfully they sound the same so that makes up for my mistake(as I am not perfect)
preston

Waverly, OH

#395307 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
I UNDERSTAND THIS ONE THING...YOUR EGO IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT THE WORK OF GOD.
YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO CONTROL THE MINISTRY OF THOSE THAT GOD HAS SENT TO MINISTER IN THIS FORUM..
AND YOU ARE DOING GOD A DISSERVICE..TO BOTH THOSE THAT ATTEMPT TO OBEY GOD AND ARE BEING THE DEVILS ADVOCATE TO THE TOSE THAT WOULD HEAR.
ego only enters into this conversation on your part, not mine.

I am only trying to ask you to get what God says, correct, nothing nore.

is that asking to much?

and anyway, if you actually were a minister, you would have no need to follow some freak show put on by the likes of benny hin, et al(that is Latin and it means "and others" fyi.)

men of God follow God, unless benny is your Messiah

#395308 Oct 10, 2012
preston wrote:
MR FRAUD,
THE FACT THAT YOU ALWAY MAKE MISTAKES NOW, WHEN IT COMES TO THE WORD OF GOD IS WHY I SUSPECTED THAT THE POSTS THAT YOU WERE MAKING SOME YEARS AGO WERE NOT YOURS.
and for that reason God allowed me to "out you".
If a man is unstable in some of his ways, he is unstable in all of his ways. to use another persons material and take credit for them shows very poor character in their life and their ministery(I use that word begrudingly concerning you)
~~~

I POSTED AN ETERNAL TRUTH FROM THE BIBLE AND VALIDATED IT WITH SCRIPTURE.

AND

YOU ...WITH YOUR EGO TRIP ....CREATED A DISTRACTION ....TO SEE TO IT

THAT IT WAS PASSED BY WITHOUT... BEING TAKEN TO HEART.

GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR...soul
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#395309 Oct 10, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Deuteronomy 12:23
23 But be sure you do not eat the blood, because [[[the blood is the life,]]] and you must not eat the life with the meat.
Proverbs 4:23
23 Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it.
And, what flows from your heart....
Now, you know....lol.....
1 Corinthians 15:50Now this I say, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption.---------
2 Timothy 4:18The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

LOL

#395310 Oct 10, 2012
preston wrote:
tell us mr fraud,
will a person get Saved by a person Preaching the truth to them or a person who doesnt tell them the truth? a person who misintreprets His Word fells the charge that is given them by the Words that Paul
spoke to Tim.
study to show thyself apporoved, a workman that RIGHTLY divides the Word of God.
THAT IS WHAT IS WRITTEN,I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT EVEN IN YOUR ADVANCED AGE, YOU HEED THOSE WORDS WRITTEN FOR THE WORLDS BENEFIT.
~~~

One thing for sure...

God is not the author of the confusion that you are creating.

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in

all churches of the saints.

Jas_3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every

evil work.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#395311 Oct 10, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Zechariah 9:9
9 Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion!
Shout, Daughter Jerusalem!
See, your king comes to you,
righteous and victorious,
lowly and riding on a donkey,
on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
Fulfillment of Prophecy....absolutely!
Judges 10:4
4 He had thirty sons, who rode thirty donkeys. They controlled thirty towns in Gilead, which to this day are called Havvoth Jair.
Why ride donkeys???
Why not ride a horse???
Read the story of david nearing his death and gave Solomon his mule to ride before the people inorder to show he was the heir not his brother. Your answer is there.
7th Day Catholics Rock

Poplar Bluff, MO

#395312 Oct 10, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to tell her, Preston....
Leagal or not which do oyu think would be more addictive Opium/Percoset or Cannabis ?
preston

Waverly, OH

#395313 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
I POSTED AN ETERNAL TRUTH FROM THE BIBLE AND VALIDATED IT WITH SCRIPTURE.
AND
YOU ...WITH YOUR EGO TRIP ....CREATED A DISTRACTION ....TO SEE TO IT
THAT IT WAS PASSED BY WITHOUT... BEING TAKEN TO HEART.
GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR...soul
shame on you for shouting out a lie.

you said it was elijah,

and the Scriptures that you used clearly states that it was elisha as every perosn that has ever studied the Bible very much KNOWS.

you spoke of EGO, but it is you that has ALWAYS refused to admit that you have made a mistake, even when they have been pointed out to you OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

HOW DO YOU EVER FIND A HAT THAT WILL FIT YOUR HEAD?
preston

Waverly, OH

#395314 Oct 10, 2012
<quoted text>
~~~
One thing for sure...
God is not the author of the confusion that you are creating.
1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in
all churches of the saints.
Jas_3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every
evil work.
so you dont think that YOU are creating confusion by stating the Bible says something when it clearly DOESNT?what if there is a person tha has confidence in what you say, and believe your mistake is the Truth?

YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS, DO YOU?

when i make a mistake,I imediately repost and show my mistake and clarify the truth,

WHY DONT YOU?
preston

Waverly, OH

#395315 Oct 10, 2012
WE HAVE USED A COMPLETE PAGE AND HE STILL DOESNT GET IT.

no way that God called him to Preach, he doesnt know the diference betwenn Gods word and the doctrines of devils by following benny hinn.

so sad that his whole,life was wasted.

thankfully he did some value to the world by hauling garbage away to be disposed of.

and reduced the danger of diseases being spread.

#395316 Oct 10, 2012
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Yes she does.I need her to be kinder to you though
~~~

I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU BOTH..As I do others here in this forum.

I could live among you. You could be my neighbors...

I don't hate any one...

fact is if I did not love you I would have no business here

attempting to minister to you.

I have attempted to disagree respectfully with what I cannot accept as truth..

I do not attack anyone personally ...
preston

Waverly, OH

#395317 Oct 10, 2012
7th Day Catholics Rock wrote:
<quoted text>Leagal or not which do oyu think would be more addictive Opium/Percoset or Cannabis ?
isnt percoset a synthetic drug? regulated by doctors(or supposed to be)

while opium and pot are not regulated and cause a peson to forget what they are doing even to the extent of where they are at.

Percoset is a combination drug that has tylenol in it for the reduction of Pain,as well as oxycodone.

I can take a pill of pecoset and know exactly what I am doing and saying. I can read a book and/or watch TV and know just what I am doing.

dopers cant do that, stoned is just that, stoned.
preston

Waverly, OH

#395318 Oct 10, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min Elie Wiesel 216,758
News Lawsuit alleges California ex-priest abused 2 boys 2 hr Sister Masturbation 2
News Turkey's Top Muslim Cleric Calls Pope Francis "... 6 hr Polaris 5
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 7 hr Brian_G 219,903
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 7 hr barry 84,043
News Four more men accuse priest of sexual abuse (Jan '08) 9 hr Susan 1,377
News A most reluctant crusader 11 hr Polaris 11
More from around the web