Poll: Many say let illegal immigrants stay in US

Jan 22, 2013 Full story: KAUZ 239

A shooting on a Texas community college campus wounded three people Tuesday and sent students fleeing for safety as officials placed the campus on lockdown, officials said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#262 Feb 1, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Only counting the last 6 years 1billion per year on average was left unclaimed, look it up sweety. I say let them all come the more the merrier! How many Americans do we know that fudge their taxes every year to get a slightly bigger return, feeling guilty?
THe Mexicans came over needing work and very naive about how America works, any bad habits were taught here, they didn't come and automatically know how to get a return illegaly. What great examples of human beings we are, sitting on our high horse judging others.
"SOURCE" or "LINK"?

Anything but your personal opinion again!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#263 Feb 1, 2013
Real American wrote:
THe Mexicans came over needing work and very naive about how America works, any bad habits were taught here, they didn't come and automatically know how to get a return illegaly.
The "Mexicans" come over here "ILLEGALLY",They work here "ILLEGALLY" with a stolen Social Security Number, why wouldn't they know how to "ILLEGALLY" cheat the American tax payers out of "Billions of Dollars?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#264 Feb 1, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Mexicans" come over here "ILLEGALLY",They work here "ILLEGALLY" with a stolen Social Security Number, why wouldn't they know how to "ILLEGALLY" cheat the American tax payers out of "Billions of Dollars?
I think they are schooled by activist groups and the churches...I would put money on the fact that the churches show them ways to get money, and I don't mean from the congregation's coffer. Churches that help them should lose their tax exempt status. Aiding and abetting is a no no.
reader

Sparks, NV

#267 Feb 1, 2013
So one of the stipulations for the the illegal alien to get to stay in this country is that they must learn english in order to be granted citizenship. I say..BULL CRAP..I was at walmart yesterday and groups of Mexican employee's were standing around yacking it up in spanish together. And one mexican girl was standing there watching a male mexican employee empty boxes of cosmetics to stock the shelfs while she stood there gabbing in spanish to him while popping the bubble rap that he playfully thew at her. I NEVER saw so many people just stand around and socialize and get get PAID! I so very obvious that they OVER hire Latinos just so they have an income..not work...just an income..Screw the rest the people that may need a job...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#268 Feb 1, 2013
reader wrote:
So one of the stipulations for the the illegal alien to get to stay in this country is that they must learn english in order to be granted citizenship. I say..BULL CRAP..I was at walmart yesterday and groups of Mexican employee's were standing around yacking it up in spanish together. And one mexican girl was standing there watching a male mexican employee empty boxes of cosmetics to stock the shelfs while she stood there gabbing in spanish to him while popping the bubble rap that he playfully thew at her. I NEVER saw so many people just stand around and socialize and get get PAID! I so very obvious that they OVER hire Latinos just so they have an income..not work...just an income..Screw the rest the people that may need a job...
It is not a "Latino" thing. While you keep hearing about lazy American workers that is a fallacy. The truth is that in terms of actual work output per employee the United States is near the top. I have been involved in manufacturing in the U.S. and off shore for over 25 years and I can tell you that it takes at least 50% more labor to accomplish the same tasks in most other countries. Of course in other countries the workers can not sue management if they get fired, another worker sexually assaults them, the boss yells at them, they are injured on the job, they contract cancer from exposure to hazardous chemicals, etc. That is what truly keeps the labor costs down but they have to hire more workers for the same task.
Real American

United States

#269 Feb 1, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Mexicans" come over here "ILLEGALLY",They work here "ILLEGALLY" with a stolen Social Security Number, why wouldn't they know how to "ILLEGALLY" cheat the American tax payers out of "Billions of Dollars?
They don't use stolen SSN's they use a fictitous number, they don't get in trouble for it because the government knows they can't file with said number which leaves millions on the table every single year. You can look it up if you must, Unclaimed Income Tax returns by immigrants< but i don't need to, I know many who work and pay taxes to support American welfare recipients without getting anything back. Don't be upset because a bunch of border jumpers contribute to this country more than you do.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#270 Feb 1, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't use stolen SSN's they use a fictitous number, they don't get in trouble for it because the government knows they can't file with said number which leaves millions on the table every single year. You can look it up if you must, Unclaimed Income Tax returns by immigrants< but i don't need to, I know many who work and pay taxes to support American welfare recipients without getting anything back. Don't be upset because a bunch of border jumpers contribute to this country more than you do.
I thought you were going on vacation, you know a lot about stolen SS numbers, you know anyone who done this criminal act, say maybe an illegal alien wife.
Real American GOP_ DOA

United States

#271 Feb 1, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text> I thought you were going on vacation, you know a lot about stolen SS numbers, you know anyone who done this criminal act, say maybe an illegal alien wife.
Leaving this afternoon, and yes I make it point to know about the world around me, not just what I read on the computer. No, my wife has a TIN and legal driver's license, no stolen SSN here friend.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#272 Feb 1, 2013
Real American GOP_ DOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaving this afternoon, and yes I make it point to know about the world around me, not just what I read on the computer. No, my wife has a TIN and legal driver's license, no stolen SSN here friend.
Be careful in Mexico, it's a very dangerous place and you being a gringo, well they don't take to kindly to your kind. oh yeah, don't forget about the fast and furious gun running to the cartels, they have more guns now since Obama and Holder allowed this.
R.I.P. Border Agent Terry.
Real American GOP_ DOA

United States

#273 Feb 1, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful in Mexico, it's a very dangerous place and you being a gringo, well they don't take to kindly to your kind. oh yeah, don't forget about the fast and furious gun running to the cartels, they have more guns now since Obama and Holder allowed this.
R.I.P. Border Agent Terry.
I will be careful, thanks for the concern friend. Once you are past the border cities you usually don't have anything to worry about. The same as here, once outside the inner cities the threat level decreases significantly.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#274 Feb 1, 2013
Real American GOP_ DOA wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be careful, thanks for the concern friend. Once you are past the border cities you usually don't have anything to worry about. The same as here, once outside the inner cities the threat level decreases significantly.
"The same as here, once outside the inner cities the threat level decreases significantly" I don't believe it, I AGREE, but some might take that as a raciest comment, those " inner cities" are usually ran by liberals.
Real American GOP_ DOA

United States

#275 Feb 1, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>"The same as here, once outside the inner cities the threat level decreases significantly" I don't believe it, I AGREE, but some might take that as a raciest comment, those " inner cities" are usually ran by liberals.
If what i said is taken as racist then thats someone elses problem, I came from and still live in the inner city. The liberals run it because they use the poor here to get votes, something the GOP hasn't caught up on yet, the only time Repubs win is when the Democan'ts don't bother stirring up the natives. I have posted numerous times that the problem isn't with immigrants necessarily, but right here at home.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#277 Feb 2, 2013
Real American wrote:
I know many who work and pay taxes to support American welfare recipients without getting anything back.

Don't be upset because a bunch of border jumpers contribute to this country more than you do.
BS!!!

I get upset when a bunch of thieving welfare sucking illegal aliens enter our country and do this!

Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax Benefits

Friday, 23 Sep 2011 05:17 PM

By James Walsh

On July 7, 2011, the U.S. Department of Treasury's inspector general for tax administration issued a startling report entitled "Individuals Who Are Not Authorized to Work in the United States Were Paid $4.2 Billion in Refundable Credits."

No wonder the nation's finances are in turmoil.

******It is clear that unauthorized aliens are filing ITIN tax returns with fraudulent data.******

The Treasury report found that "One common type of
fraudulent refund involves taxpayers fabricating a Wage and Tax Statement (Form W-2) that shows excess withholding and results in a tax refund."

Read more on Newsmax.com : Illegal Aliens Receive Billions in IRS Tax Benefits

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#280 Feb 3, 2013
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't use stolen SSN's they use a fictitous number, they don't get in trouble for it because the government knows they can't file with said number which leaves millions on the table every single year. You can look it up if you must, Unclaimed Income Tax returns by immigrants< but i don't need to, I know many who work and pay taxes to support American welfare recipients without getting anything back. Don't be upset because a bunch of border jumpers contribute to this country more than you do.
Social Security Identity Theft Illegal Immigrants Arizona Papermill

&fe ature=related

Apr. 23, 2008 06:58 PM

McClatchy Newspapers

KANSAS CITY, Mo.- Nobody likes getting a letter from the IRS. So imagine
Amanda Bien's reaction last Valentine's Day when the agency wrote to demand
$3,300 in back taxes.

For jobs she never worked. Five of them. In multiple states.

A Lenexa, Kan., Taco Bell. A Wendy's restaurant. Two Target stores, one in
California. The Engineered Air manufacturing plant in De Soto, Kan. Someone,
somewhere, got Bien's name and Social Security number and gave it a workout.

A 28-year-old illegal immigrant was later arrested at the De Soto plant and faces ID theft charges.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/0...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#281 Feb 7, 2013
Immigration by the numbers

Nationally, about 680,000 immigrants become citizens each year.

In Colorado, 7,805 new citizens were naturalized in 2011 and roughly 7,700 in 2012

Of Colorado's new citizens in 2011:

1,658 worked in management or professional jobs

1,059 were unemployed

29 served in the military

1,056 worked in service jobs

2,048 came from Mexico

329 came from Ethiopia

318 came from Vietnam

260 came from India

251 came from China

85 came from Iran

5,294 were married

476 were over the age of 65

Read more: New citizens have mixed feelings about amnesty for illegal immigrants - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_225...

Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#283 Feb 12, 2013
Latin Asia Afro Mid East wrote:
Incorporation is not good enough and nor effective in protecting ones Assets, and the Sarbox Act, the US macroeconomic global wars ... as this have impact more and more This pass couple years on the AMerican Affluent class as many leaving the Militaristic US (all US Right Wing fault ) for better pastures, and to the renouncing thier US citizenship...
ADD insult to Injury for the US dysfunctional USCIS policy also have graVe Impact on Professional Immigrants(From China, india...) these are one with Science/Tech background/ Entrepreuners,as millions disenchanted with US treating them as secondary class people and they going home in droves , these Professional Immigrants are closing Companies, and result in no more/fewer Spinoff of Immigrant high tech companies and means no US Technical MAnufacturing Startup... going home because of US Racism, glass Ceiling, US marketing innocence Immigrants as terrorists, US wars on their nation, the US violence and crime, corrupted/gready US leaders etc., most due to the US Right wings fault that bankrupted America financially and Morally , this past few decades you war mongering US radical right wing imbeciles with your US war machimes... had give bad name in world community , they see US as untrustworthy = already 179 nations had giving US the big middle finger.
U radical right wing US NeoCons, Right WING rADIO sHOCk Jocks, right Wing Christain coalition, Us military Industrail Complex... in few decades had bankrupted US financially and morally, and had incited growth and rollback enemies worldwide because of our Militaristic US Imperialism had ruined many nations.
There goes the country. PAradoxically Ironic! Cry or laugh? you know me! MWBHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA You should be ashame of yourself you Anti-American, Anti-Immigrants, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-civil liberty, Anti-human rights, Anti-humanity, Anti-social, Anti-moral... ON AND ON You worst than liberals!
BWHHAHAHHAHHHAaaa So, what you say CONservatives, i forgot very few exisy, you are the lowly war mongering NEo-conservative and/or NEo- MAltusians fruitcakes
Sorry , i'm not a liberal...
JAJAAJAJAJA WAKA WAKA WAKA
LINK or SOURCE?

Or just your opinion again?
Mexico forever and ever

United States

#284 Feb 12, 2013
You don't have a choice. We are staying even if you don't like it. You can't stop us. Don't like it? Then YOU get out!
Do you really see any of us leaving? You are fools!
We win! Go cry to your mama!
put down the crack pipe

Houston, TX

#286 Feb 12, 2013
Mexico forever and ever wrote:
You don't have a choice. We are staying even if you don't like it. You can't stop us. Don't like it? Then YOU get out!
Do you really see any of us leaving? You are fools!
We win! Go cry to your mama!
Oh there are plenty of choices. The only fool in this room is you with your racist rants. The pot is boiling and you'll be on the scalding end when it does. GFO you racist POS...and please lay off the crack, it's frying your brain.
Independent

Richmond, IN

#287 Feb 12, 2013
Mexico forever and ever wrote:
You don't have a choice. We are staying even if you don't like it. You can't stop us. Don't like it? Then YOU get out!
Do you really see any of us leaving? You are fools!
We win! Go cry to your mama!
Go to California, they like you there for some reason, stay out of Indiana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min truth 542,665
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 16 min STEFANO COLONNA 202,134
Filipino bishops: We will strip Catholic status... (Aug '12) 2 hr ELIAS IBARRA 427
Claims against teacher resurface (Oct '06) 13 hr __a_w_a_w_ 158
Thank the Lord 13 hr Son of God 1
The Holy Spirit and guidance 14 hr Son of God 1
Glorify God, our Heavenly Father 14 hr Son of God 1
•••

Roman Catholic Church People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••