Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
161,501 - 161,520 of 200,106 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171817
Apr 14, 2013
 
Is Muhammad a prophet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171818
Apr 14, 2013
 
SC wrote:
So are you calling out the free will?

Quran 6:39

... Whomever Allah wills - He leaves astray; and whomever He wills - He puts him on a straight path.

Quran 2:7 Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

Quran 10:100 And it is not for a soul to believe except by permission of Allah , and He will place defilement upon those who will not use reason.

Is this the Islamic concept of free will you were talking about? The last verse makes no sense because it says one believes only if Allah permits to, but then this god will punish those who doesn't.

In other words punishment is used as instrument to scare the unbelievers (that is the thing they have to REASON upon) and then if they are scared they will convert and convertion is masked as Allah's will/permission.
Ans.

01. Your understanding of Quranic reasoning is not correct. Every thing in this Universe is happening because Allah allows them to happen.

No murder, no rape , no kidnapping, no cheating and no corruption can occur in this entire Universe, unless Allah allows it to happen.

So can we blame Allah for causing all these crimes and why He does not stop them for happening?

If some one accuses Allah for not preventing these things, then his reasoning is faulty.

This is because Allah has given freedom to humans to do what they think and does not interfere in their affairs.

02. So these verses where Allah says He guides whom He wishes and set seal on certain people Ö.these are to console our prophet and other Muslim, as to why despite their best efforts most people are not accepting Islam.

03. Some people by "willfully" rejecting the message of truth again and again, loose the capability of ever listening to the truth. These are the people which are described as "people on which Allah has put a seal".

04. Now coming to your own example, who is "preventing you from accepting the message of Islam"?

The same message is preached to so many Non Muslims and many of then accepted it, but you "choose" to reject it and then on the last day you might try to "blame Allah" that He put a seal on your heart!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171819
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Your understanding of Quranic reasoning is not correct. Every thing in this Universe is happening because Allah allows them to happen.
No murder, no rape , no kidnapping, no cheating and no corruption can occur in this entire Universe, unless Allah allows it to happen.
So can we blame Allah for causing all these crimes and why He does not stop them for happening?
If some one accuses Allah for not preventing these things, then his reasoning is faulty.
This is because Allah has given freedom to humans to do what they think and does not interfere in their affairs.
02. So these verses where Allah says He guides whom He wishes and set seal on certain people Ö.these are to console our prophet and other Muslim, as to why despite their best efforts most people are not accepting Islam.
03. Some people by "willfully" rejecting the message of truth again and again, loose the capability of ever listening to the truth. These are the people which are described as "people on which Allah has put a seal".
04. Now coming to your own example, who is "preventing you from accepting the message of Islam"?
The same message is preached to so many Non Muslims and many of then accepted it, but you "choose" to reject it and then on the last day you might try to "blame Allah" that He put a seal on your heart!!
A person with common sense will always reject Islam.
Those that accept Islam are blind, deaf, and dumb.
Those are they that have no knowledge of Scripture.
And have not a moral conscience of good and evil.
The unjustly killing of infidels is forbidden by God.

Proverbs 6:16-19
New International Version (NIV)

16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

Islam was founded by Muhammad, history reveals Muhammad was a liar,rapist, robber, and murderer of which is detestable to God.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171820
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>A person with common sense will always reject Islam.
Those that accept Islam are blind, deaf, and dumb.
Those are they that have no knowledge of Scripture.
And have not a moral conscience of good and evil.
The unjustly killing of infidels is forbidden by God.
Proverbs 6:16-19
New International Version (NIV)
16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.
Islam was founded by Muhammad, history reveals Muhammad was a liar,rapist, robber, and murderer of which is detestable to God.
Any man with "common sense" would be more interested in Islamic concept of God rather than your "Three Headed Monsters" where Three co-equal, co-eternal and co-powerful Persons" enter and go out at Will!!

That shows that you have no "Common Sense".

I knew it all along, thanks for confirming it.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171821
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You keep showing that you are a stupid dumb person.
The Greece language of the people of Greece is derived from their
ethnic heritage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Gre...
Speaking of stupid dumb people, would a stupid dumb person post a wiki link to cite their quote that doesnt support their quote?

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.

The official language of Greece is Greek, spoken by 99% of the population. In addition, a number of non-official, minority languages and some Greek dialects are spoken as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Gre...
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171822
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Here's some despicable forgery for you.

Uthman's reaction in 653 is recorded in the following:

"So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman.'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit,'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies.'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies,'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa.'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Zayd bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari.(That Verse was):'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.'"[Quran 33:23][Bukhari Sahih al-Bukhari, 6:61:510]
When the task was finished &#703;Ut&#818;h&#8 18;m&#257;n kept one copy in Medina and sent others to K&#363;fa, Ba&#7779;ra, Damascus, and, according to some accounts, Mecca, and ordered that all other variant copies of the Qur'an to be destroyed. This was done everywhere except in K&#363;fa, where some scholars argue that, Ibn Mas&#703;&#363;d and his followers refused.[3] It is also important that the compilation of the Qur'an during the time of Caliph Abu Bakr which was inherited by Caliph Umar's daughter Hafsa (and a wife of prophet Muhammad) was not destroyed but was passed back to her. This would imply that the first compilation, during the time of Abu Bakr, was not at variation with the &#703;Ut&#818;h&#8 18;m&#257;nic compilation.

UTHMAN ORDERED ALL CONTRARY VERSIONS OF THE KORAN DESTROYED!
The koran is not the unaltered word of mad mo.
It is the version Uthman liked.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171823
Apr 14, 2013
 
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>And you ignorant fool did not see Jesus as the Son of God even in the embellishment.
LMAO!
Keep it up Eric this is fun showing you are a stupid idiot.
Even in the embellishment

So you agree you embellished the quote, after you first disagreed you embellished the quote, and THEN after you agreed you embellished the quote, and THEN after you disagreed you embellished the quote, and then FINALLY after you agreed you embellished the quote.....

Dont try this at home, kiddies....

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171824
Apr 14, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Even in the embellishment
So you agree you embellished the quote, after you first disagreed you embellished the quote, and THEN after you agreed you embellished the quote, and THEN after you disagreed you embellished the quote, and then FINALLY after you agreed you embellished the quote.....
Dont try this at home, kiddies....
You are talking out of your mind.
LAMO!
There was no embellishment.
I used your own words to explain what you call embellishment to explain that no matter what Jesus said in Scripture they were the words of Jesus the Son of God.

You are really screwed up.
Your own and Eric's words keep you's running around like a dog trying to catch your own tail.
This is fun, I love to show your own stupidity to you.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171825
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

uhuh wrote:
christians steal the tanach and call it their scripture

steal the character of a jewish rabbi and set him up as their god
as if that isn't enough, they also steal the title "children of God" from the Jews

most shameful cult
Indeed! Thanks for the important note. Anyway, this Cult is slowly but surely dying.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171826
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

uhuh wrote:
christians steal the tanach and call it their scripture
steal the character of a jewish rabbi and set him up as their god
as if that isn't enough, they also steal the title "children of God" from the Jews
most shameful cult
Hello, uhuh

I forgot add a gem of a quote from Thomas Jefferson. Here it is:

""And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.

But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors."

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171827
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking out of your mind.
LAMO!
There was no embellishment.
I used your own words to explain what you call embellishment to explain that no matter what Jesus said in Scripture they were the words of Jesus the Son of God.
You are really screwed up.
Your own and Eric's words keep you's running around like a dog trying to catch your own tail.
This is fun, I love to show your own stupidity to you.
But thats not what you did, and you did admit embellishing

You quoted scripture and added words to it, AS IF that was part of the quote

you lied

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171828
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! Thanks for the important note. Anyway, this Cult is slowly but surely dying.
Except in Skeptics mind, or course. There is is growing, like a tumor.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171829
Apr 14, 2013
 
@Shamma

As shown by Frijoles, please write the following fifty times every day, till you grow up.

"The official language of Greece is Greek"

Thanks
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171830
Apr 14, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Except in Skeptics mind, or course. There is is growing, like a tumor.
lol!
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171832
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! Thanks for the important note. Anyway, this Cult is slowly but surely dying.
On the contrary, the spectre of diseased satanic islam raping and murdering throughout the world has bolstered Christian numbers massively.
You stupid muztard.
Islam disgusts humans.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171833
Apr 14, 2013
 
John wrote:
Here's some despicable forgery for you.
Uthman's reaction in 653 is recorded in the following:
"So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman.'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit,'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies.'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies,'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa.'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Zayd bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari.(That Verse was):'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.'"[Quran 33:23][Bukhari Sahih al-Bukhari, 6:61:510]
When the task was finished &#703;Ut&#818;h&#8 18;m&#257;n kept one copy in Medina and sent others to K&#363;fa, Ba&#7779;ra, Damascus, and, according to some accounts, Mecca, and ordered that all other variant copies of the Qur'an to be destroyed. This was done everywhere except in K&#363;fa, where some scholars argue that, Ibn Mas&#703;&#363;d and his followers refused.[3] It is also important that the compilation of the Qur'an during the time of Caliph Abu Bakr which was inherited by Caliph Umar's daughter Hafsa (and a wife of prophet Muhammad) was not destroyed but was passed back to her. This would imply that the first compilation, during the time of Abu Bakr, was not at variation with the &#703;Ut&#818;h&#8 18;m&#257;nic compilation.
UTHMAN ORDERED ALL CONTRARY VERSIONS OF THE KORAN DESTROYED!
The koran is not the unaltered word of mad mo.
It is the version Uthman liked.
So?
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171834
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Sooooo, there were many conflicting versions of the gibberish of the butchering false prophet based on different oral traditions. Uthman produced his version and ordered the destruction of all the others.
It is not the unaltered word of mad mo.
POLO

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171835
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Allah God in Islam: His attributes and His essence
There are five basic points that should be remembered.

First, is that it is a mistake to assume that every Muslim is an Arab. Not every Muslim is an Arab and not every Arab is a Muslim. To even tie Islam to the Middle East is also a misconception. The Muslim population is close to one billion in all countries and places in the world. Arabs are actually a small minority among the Muslims.

The second main point covers the notion of religion as understood by Muslims. It is not just a matter that is restricted to the basic rituals or religious observations but rather an all-encompassing notion. Religion is a way of life that includes the social, economic and political aspects of life and itís all integrated.

The third point that was discussed is the meaning of the term Islam itself. It is an attributive title. It is not just a name that is derived from the name of a person, a place, or locality. It is a name that carries within itself the meaning of Islam. The word Islam means, in Arabic, to achieve inner and outer peace as well as peace in the community and the world at large by SUBMITTING ONESELF TO THE WILL OF GOD AND THE OBEDIENCE OF HIS COMMAND. Within this kind of basic definition of Islam, following the path of God, we said that all PROPHETS, throughout history actually preached the same kind of basic Islam and that it was simply fulfilled and completed with the advent of Prophet Mohammed. We concluded not only that Mohammedanism is a mistaken and offensive name for Islam but the fact that all the prophets were brothers, preaching for the same God, and those who sincerely follow them are also regarded as following the same basic path of Islam.

The fourth point went over the definition of a Muslim. Based on the definition of Islam we can say that A MUSLIM IS ONE WHO COMMITS HIS SELF TO LIVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TEACHINGS, COMMANDS, AND GUIDANCE OF GOD as derived from the revelation. Being a Muslim is not just a title that someone can claim or pay lip service to. A true Muslim is one who actively follows the path of Islam.

The fifth and final point covered in the last lecture that may have some bearing in the coming lecture is this universal outlook of Islam towards prophets and towards followers of other faiths would provide a very good foundation, a very good beginning, to remove or demolish the barriers of fanaticism, prejudice and stereotypes which are sometimes propagated by mistaken sources which prevents the Islamic faith in its true perspective. This should provide, hopefully, more cooperation between the various people following different prophets (who are all considered Muslims in Islam) for the good of all.

http://jamalbadawi.org/index.php...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171836
Apr 14, 2013
 
bmz wrote:
@Shamma
As shown by Frijoles, please write the following fifty times every day, till you grow up.
"The official language of Greece is Greek"
Thanks
I said that in my post you dumb ass Muslim.
Do you take ignorant pills that you are so dumb?
POLO

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171837
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>A person with common sense will always reject Islam.
Those that accept Islam are blind, deaf, and dumb.
Those are they that have no knowledge of Scripture.
And have not a moral conscience of good and evil.
The unjustly killing of infidels is forbidden by God.
Proverbs 6:16-19
New International Version (NIV)
16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.
Islam was founded by Muhammad, history reveals Muhammad was a liar,rapist, robber, and murderer of which is detestable to God.
This is Why Islam Has 1.6Billions of Followers in the next fifty years you will be in the minority and at the same time the door of Hell will be open to acomodate You.
Jesus (peace be upon you) in his second coming will live among the Muslims He will more at ease in a Muslim House than a so called Roman Pagan Christian house.
To You He will say Foot Sack.I Do Not Know You F...Off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Roman Catholic Church Forum right now

Search the Roman Catholic Church Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min confrinting with the word 533,611
Priest aims to find Catholic mission church per... (Jul '09) 1 hr bacon hater 44
Syrian Christian leader warns of impending Isla... 4 hr Onelawforall 2
Pope's Turkish tour a surprising success (Dec '06) 6 hr fener 20
Filipino Catholics hails new saints 8 hr INC - Iglesia ni Coitus 36
Totus Tuus...all yours (Mar '12) 9 hr ELIAS IBARRA 144
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 15 hr Warner 1,051
•••
•••