Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 247699 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162134 Feb 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Mental Blockhead,
Your "help" is worthless.
It was YOUR "prophet" who endorsed the idea of asking the intercession of the supposed "daughters of Allah," and then later repented of this error. THIS is why he impugned God's competence and smeared every other prophet of God in hsi precious Qur'an. It was to save his own stinking reputation as a supposed "prophet" that he shat on both God and man, but you, being the braindead Muslim zealot that you have ever been, have not even begun to understand that this is what is at issue, you "ignorant fool."
Dr. Knucklehead

The verse is still there, ignorant fool.

The pagan Arabs believed in those deities and asked them for intercession, Clueless fool.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162135 Feb 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
the adding of false words to scripture, is actually a form of deletion of the word.
Well said, Rabbee.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162136 Feb 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
CORRECTION:
It was YOUR "prophet" who endorsed the idea of asking the intercession of the supposed "daughters of Allah," and then later repented of this error. THIS is why he impugned God's competence and smeared every other prophet of God in HIS precious Qur'an. It was to save his own stinking reputation as a supposed "prophet" that he shat on both God and man, but you, being the braindead Muslim zealot that you have ever been, have not even begun to understand that this is what is at issue, you "ignorant fool."
Don't be a dickhead, Dr. Knucklehead

My PROPHET never endorsed any absurd idea. He was extremely coherent and passed on the revelations exactly as he was told.

He was not like the incoherent and confused biblical Jesus, who could not even answer and clarify issues.

if you look at the biblical Jesus and the product Christianity, you can say that it was Jesus who shat on God and spread so much shit that led to the post-Jesus Triune God or the absurd Trinity.

No issues! The issues are only in the minds of idiots and clueless ignorant fools like you, who do not even read a simple translation of Qur'aan.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162137 Feb 6, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
The Catholic Church gave us the Holy Bible; it is her book and she is its the guardian.
That is true. She has been guarding that Satanic material very well. The smart Protestants reduced it to 66 books.

Didn't she know? How did that happen? What kind of a guardian she was? It should not have happened at all.

Which Evil Spirit suggested that to the Protestants? The alleged Holy Spirit?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162138 Feb 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
you cannot love the alleged christ, while you are personally actyally cursing Him here in Person.
i can be a powerful friend, or a powerful enemy. so choose wisely, here in TheTorah Happening again.
Fair warning.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162139 Feb 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
Muslims,
I would ask you to cite an instance or instances in the Tanakh or Injeel where "Satan" threw in some misunderstanding that was later "abolished" by that SAME prophet, or ANOTHER (excluding Mohammad, because he was himself compromised by the "daughters of Allah" imbroglio). Was Moses so afflicted? What about Isaiah? Jeremiah? Micah? Habakkuk? Jesus?
Christian,

How many times would you keep on asking the same silly question?

Answer has already been given.

Satan threw in lots of vain thoughts in the minds of Jesus and his disciples, which is a fact, which no Christian can deny!!!

The poor man gets baptized and instead of being sent to the House of God, gets sent and delivered to Satan. Denies being Son of God and Satan leaves him alone after that in a rage.

Notice that from Matthew 5 to Matthew 7, all seems well and then Satan starts attacking Jesus and his disciples.

Satan gets into Peter and Jesus calls him Satan. And you know very well that Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve. Right?

Satan persecuted Jesus most but caused him no physical harm and stayed most of the time with his disciples, for he knew that it was easier to work on them and through them.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#162141 Feb 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true. She has been guarding that Satanic material very well. The smart Protestants reduced it to 66 books.
Didn't she know? How did that happen? What kind of a guardian she was? It should not have happened at all.
Which Evil Spirit suggested that to the Protestants? The alleged Holy Spirit?
satan is very clever, he fooled over a billion muslims!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162142 Feb 7, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>

satan is very clever, he fooled over a billion muslims!
Satan also got the better of Jesus.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162145 Feb 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Jesus Freak
Since you asked, I will tell you one good thing which Muhammad did but Jesus did not and failed.
Muhammad told the warring pagan Arabs that there is only one God.
Within 23 years, all the Arabs in the entire, believed in one God, gave up idolatry and accepted Muhammad as the Messenger of the LORD God Almighty Allah.
And of course you know jolly well that your Jesus was rejected by people, who were fiercely monotheistic and had their own Scripture.
Don't tell me thousands of good things, which Jesus did. Just tell me only 150 good things he did for Israelites.
Not OK muztard.
Mad mo the butchering paedo didn't bring peace to the arabs. He made them murderous warmongering thugs.
Mad mo the butchering paedo did not eliminate idolotry. He elevated allah, one of 365 idols in the arab pantheon, into a counterfeit god.
There is nothing good about mad mo the butchering paedo.
LOL.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162146 Feb 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian,
How many times would you keep on asking the same silly question?
Answer has already been given.
Satan threw in lots of vain thoughts in the minds of Jesus and his disciples, which is a fact, which no Christian can deny!!!
The poor man gets baptized and instead of being sent to the House of God, gets sent and delivered to Satan. Denies being Son of God and Satan leaves him alone after that in a rage.
Notice that from Matthew 5 to Matthew 7, all seems well and then Satan starts attacking Jesus and his disciples.
Satan gets into Peter and Jesus calls him Satan. And you know very well that Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve. Right?
Satan persecuted Jesus most but caused him no physical harm and stayed most of the time with his disciples, for he knew that it was easier to work on them and through them.
So do you muztards deliberately misunderstand what you read or are you just stupid.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162147 Feb 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan also got the better of Jesus.
Good one, Joel. This is what the Christians do not know.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162148 Feb 7, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Not OK muztard.
Mad mo the butchering paedo didn't bring peace to the arabs. He made them murderous warmongering thugs.
Mad mo the butchering paedo did not eliminate idolotry. He elevated allah, one of 365 idols in the arab pantheon, into a counterfeit god.
There is nothing good about mad mo the butchering paedo.
LOL.
Will you now list up 150 good things that Jesus did for the Israelites, JesusFreak?

I am all ears.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162149 Feb 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a dickhead, Dr. Knucklehead
My PROPHET never endorsed any absurd idea. He was extremely coherent and passed on the revelations exactly as he was told.
He was not like the incoherent and confused biblical Jesus, who could not even answer and clarify issues.
if you look at the biblical Jesus and the product Christianity, you can say that it was Jesus who shat on God and spread so much shit that led to the post-Jesus Triune God or the absurd Trinity.
No issues! The issues are only in the minds of idiots and clueless ignorant fools like you, who do not even read a simple translation of Qur'aan.
Bwahhahhahhahhahhah!!!!!!!
Oh yeh, for sure, mad mo the butchering paedo "never endorsed any absurd idea".
http://answering-islam.org/BehindVeil/btv6.ht...
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162151 Feb 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you now list up 150 good things that Jesus did for the Israelites, JesusFreak?
I am all ears.
No muztard.
You have not told us even one good thing about the raping murdering freak mo.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#162152 Feb 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Good one, Joel. This is what the Christians do not know.
What I typed about Satan outwitting Jesus is fact.

More on this, later.

Goin' out, homie.

See ya later.

Bye.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162153 Feb 7, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you muztards deliberately misunderstand what you read or are you just stupid.
We read and understand the New Testament very well. The problem is that Christian ignorant fools like your goodself, do not understand a thing.

Example:

I and the Father are one.

Clueless and Ignorant Fools take this to mean that Jesus was claiming to be the Father. Jesus was not a fool to say that.

When we look into the absurd claim, we find it extremely silly, absurd, idiotic, meaningless and absurd.

So, we conclude that the man did not say, "I and the Father are one and the same person" and we throw that claim off and dismiss it.

The problem with the NT is that it was written in Greek, a language totally unfit for Scripture. That language is responsible for all the mess, massive confusion and the absurdities, which we see in you guys.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#162154 Feb 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What I typed about Satan outwitting Jesus is fact.
More on this, later.
Goin' out, homie.
See ya later.
Bye.
OK, Joel. Bye for now.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162155 Feb 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you now list up 150 good things that Jesus did for the Israelites, JesusFreak?
I am all ears.
Oh alright I'll give you some just because you are sooooo stupid I almost feel sorry for you.
Christ healed the sick, fed the hungry, spoke against corruption and tyranny, spoke for peace and love and forgiveness.
Christ was the opposite of that sick specimen mad mo the butchering tyrant paedophile.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#162156 Feb 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
We read and understand the New Testament very well. The problem is that Christian ignorant fools like your goodself, do not understand a thing.
Example:
I and the Father are one.
Clueless and Ignorant Fools take this to mean that Jesus was claiming to be the Father. Jesus was not a fool to say that.
When we look into the absurd claim, we find it extremely silly, absurd, idiotic, meaningless and absurd.
So, we conclude that the man did not say, "I and the Father are one and the same person" and we throw that claim off and dismiss it.
The problem with the NT is that it was written in Greek, a language totally unfit for Scripture. That language is responsible for all the mess, massive confusion and the absurdities, which we see in you guys.
No, you don't understand what you read.
You also don't own God and don't dictate God's behaviour although like all muztards you think you do.
Do you deny the ability of God to appear in any form He wishes???
Hmm????
John Preacher

Ashburn, VA

#162157 Feb 7, 2013
The whole end days revolves around Islam and the restoration of their Caliphate (Beast Empire). The muslims and Iranian president are declaring the coming of the Islamic Messiah, called Imam Madhi. The Iranian president even preached this an the UN. Islam has its own version of the Beast, who they even call "the beast from the earth" and they claim that he is the good guy who will mark the foreheads of all true muslims.
My free book for you:
www.sharepdfbooks.com/HANMQ56EZYWI/The_Islami...
John MacArthur Sermon
www.youtube.com/watch...
Joel Richardson's website for more books and dvds
www.joelstrumpet.com
Its Supernatural - Joel Richardson interview:
www.sidroth.org/site/News2...
Armageddon News - Mark of the beast Revealed
www.youtube.com/watch...
Finally the Mark of the beast has been revealed as the Mark of the coming Islamic Caliphate. Please don't take the Mark or bow to the Image of the Islamic Empire.
Read Gods Warning:
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." (Revelation 14:9-11).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Praise Jesus 636,926
Jesus was for Monarchy. 1 hr Believer 2
News Catholic Church in Poland springs to Kaczynski'... 4 hr uther pendragon 3
News Claims against teacher resurface (Oct '06) 4 hr No More 162
News Archbishop of Cologne Blasts Germany's Anti-Isl... 5 hr Marie-Luise_J 6
News What would Jesus do? Local faith leaders asked ... (Feb '11) 17 hr Triangle Kush 8
News Zubik, the Vatican, unkind to St. Anthonya s (Apr '14) 19 hr BaBoon 5
More from around the web