Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
152,121 - 152,140 of 200,891 Comments Last updated 34 min ago

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

ANTI -ISLAM wrote:
FOR MUQ:
I am creator and not creature
I have no beginning nor end
I am unique, lonely and almighty
I see all and never get seen.
Muq, I hope you are not ejaculating over these verses.
LOL

Probably Moiz has already done it
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
Or the evil spirit formally known as Skeptic.
I don't think so. Septic would not be able to control and resist writing.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
And I've already said that you're a lying muztard animal with an evil soul.
No, ChristTurd! I am in fact a very loving and a caring person. It is just that I am like Jesus and get mad sometimes, when hosehairs and birdbrains talk nonsense.

With the nice people, I am nice.

However, I am not like Paul, who became the same as the people he came across. With the Jews he became a Jew, with the Greek, he became a Greek, with the Romans, he became a Roman citizen, with pagans he behaved like pagans, with the lawless he became one having no law and so on, just to win more for his cult.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you never wrote the same to the Jesus Freak, who was carnal first? Do you think Jesus would be happy with that carnal Jesus Freak?
I have always noticed that a Christian always brings up something rubbish and after he is screwed up by us, you appear and whine and rant?
Why can't you as a good Christian take the abnormal Christian, who initiates rubbish, to task?
I don't usually read Christian posts since I am addressing errors found in muslim reasoning and not Christian.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, ChristTurd! I am in fact a very loving and a caring person. It is just that I am like Jesus and get mad sometimes, when hosehairs and birdbrains talk nonsense.
With the nice people, I am nice.
However, I am not like Paul, who became the same as the people he came across. With the Jews he became a Jew, with the Greek, he became a Greek, with the Romans, he became a Roman citizen, with pagans he behaved like pagans, with the lawless he became one having no law and so on, just to win more for his cult.
He did it to win as many as he could to Jesus Christ the only Way to Heaven and union with God. Jesus did not reject anyone that came to Him. He ate with tax collectors and prositutes. He asked them to repent of their sins and to follow Him. He did not require His disciples to follow the Old Law which He was to fulfill.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah talks to prophets thru the medium of angels (most of the times), there are some exceptions like God spoke to Moses directly on one or two occasions.
The Spirit which talked to our prophet came from Allah and was His trusted Messenger the Angle Gabriel
Well, gosh, was it one occasion, or was it two occasions?

Why didn't the "Spirit which talked to YOUR prophet" introduce itself by name? It was Waraqa -Mohammad's wife Khadija's cousin- who suggested that this "Spirit" was "Gabriel," and the name stuck.

BTW, the testimony of Mohammad's "Gabriel" contradicts the testimony of Luke's "Gabriel" which was recorded centuries earlier, so of course this proves that Luke's Gospel is corrupt, right?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

http://quran.com/22/52-53

And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

[That is] so He may make what Satan throws in a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension.

By this declaration, which Mohammad made to cover his own screwup with regard to the supposed "daughters of Allah" whose intercession he commended and then revoked, Mohammad saw fit to not only accuse Allah of malicious INCOMPETENCE, but to also smear every other prophet of God who has ever walked the earth, and somehow it doesn't matter to Muslims that this is both libel and blasphemy.

Muslims,

I would ask you to cite an instance or instances in the Tanakh or Injeel where "Satan" threw in some misunderstanding that was later "abolished" by that SAME prophet, or ANOTHER (excluding Mohammad, because he is himself compromised). Was Moses so afflicted? What about Isaiah? Jeremiah? Micah? Habakkuk? Jesus?

I want chapter(s) and verse(s), please.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't usually read Christian posts since I am addressing errors found in muslim reasoning and not Christian.
That is a very shameful and evasive response, Paul.

So, please next time, when I hammer a polemic Christian, who has oral diarrhea and writes shit, do not comment!

Is that understood?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very shameful and evasive response, Paul.
So, please next time, when I hammer a polemic Christian, who has oral diarrhea and writes shit, do not comment!
Is that understood?
I will reply as I see fit. If you are in error I will correct you; as I've often had to do.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am getting more attention than you, from Jesus freaks.
The eleventh plague of Egypt
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.
[That is] so He may make what Satan throws in a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension.
By this declaration, which Mohammad made to cover his own screwup with regard to the supposed "daughters of Allah" whose intercession he commended and then revoked, Mohammad saw fit to not only accuse Allah of malicious INCOMPETENCE, but to also smear every other prophet of God who has ever walked the earth, and somehow it doesn't matter to Muslims that this is both libel and blasphemy.
Muslims,
I would ask you to cite an instance or instances in the Tanakh or Injeel where "Satan" threw in some misunderstanding that was later "abolished" by that SAME prophet, or ANOTHER (excluding Mohammad, because he is himself compromised). Was Moses so afflicted? What about Isaiah? Jeremiah? Micah? Habakkuk? Jesus?
A big Yawn! I had already done that, when I had addressed you in my post #160970 on page 7589. Ok, since you insist, heer it is once again:

"That was a great post, Buford. Thanks for quoting the verse. The verse points towards the following case:

When Jesus was alive, Satan was always following him. He made suggestions to Jesus and threw vanities in his mind. However, Allah abolished what Satan had thrown in to Jesus.

That is quite obvious, when you see Jesus saying, "Away from me, you Satan!"

After Jesus passed away, Satan did not sit idle. He went after all his disciples and early followers and suggested all absurdities and vain thoughts. Satan went after Paul, his minion, the Bishops, the men, who wrote the NT and the men, who founded Christianity.

It was time to correct all the evil that Satan had thrown into Jesus' teaching and Allah abolished what Satan threw in over centuries.

Good post."

Satan chased Jesus most and ruined everything he taught.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I will reply as I see fit. If you are in error I will correct you; as I've often had to do.
Do what you like but please do not show bigotry. It is I who has been correcting.
jake

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

90% muslims on earth are blot on humanity.only few r secular n innocents.every country having peace should be always ready.these paedophiles cant c happiness around them.they want war,blood of innocents and destruction.i consider myself lucky that im not born as muslim.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
A big Yawn! I had already done that, when I had addressed you in my post #160970 on page 7589. Ok, since you insist, heer it is once again:
"That was a great post, Buford. Thanks for quoting the verse. The verse points towards the following case:
When Jesus was alive, Satan was always following him. He made suggestions to Jesus and threw vanities in his mind. However, Allah abolished what Satan had thrown in to Jesus.
That is quite obvious, when you see Jesus saying, "Away from me, you Satan!"
After Jesus passed away, Satan did not sit idle. He went after all his disciples and early followers and suggested all absurdities and vain thoughts. Satan went after Paul, his minion, the Bishops, the men, who wrote the NT and the men, who founded Christianity.
It was time to correct all the evil that Satan had thrown into Jesus' teaching and Allah abolished what Satan threw in over centuries.
Good post."
Satan chased Jesus most and ruined everything he taught.
If that was your answer then Buford has any right to keep addressing the matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
If this Allah was that knowing and wise he wouldn't have allowed Satan to mislead his pupil and the early muslim community.

Quran blasts itself.

Hilarious.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Muslims,
Satan throwing vain thoughts into the mind of Jesus:

Chapter 4 Matthew:

"If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.” God saved Jesus from responding positively to Satan and Jesus did not say that.

Also, thank God, Jesus did not say, "Yes, I am the son of God".

Satan did that again and said, "“If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down."

Jesus never said "I am the Son of God and I am not going to throw myself down."

So, every time, Satan bugged Jesus, God saved Jesus.

And Satan tried again through Peter and Jesus called Peter "Satan".

Hope this helped a lot.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do what you like but please do not show bigotry. It is I who has been correcting.
You've just been trying to set fires in other places to take the heat off of islam; which has no social redeeming qualities.

You have yet to prove allah is not the figment from the mind of a 7th century war lord. The story told in the koran does not fit with the Holy Bible and thus to be rejected as a fictional work.
jake

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

i've heard that muhammad was a paedophile.is it? ROFL
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Chapter 4 Matthew:
"If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.” God saved Jesus from responding positively to Satan and Jesus did not say that.
Satan did that again and said, "“If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down."
Hope this helped a lot.
Too bad God then save mohammad from satan. The satanic verses had to be removed from the koran by others.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Chapter 4 Matthew:
Hope this helped a lot.
Correction:

Too bad God did not save mohammad from satan. The satanic verses had to be removed from the koran by others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••