Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
151,941 - 151,960 of 199,497 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

The Lone Worker wrote:
The passover supper that Jesus and his followers partook in was to be done in memory of the sacrifice he was making for man.
here we go!!
Was he the perfect lamb?
Where does the concept of perfect unblemished lamb come from?
So follow their method...
I have already given you the process.
your lamb has been eaten. that's why its missing.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is free of major sins like all prophets who are supposed to be free of major sins in the "eyes" of God.
They are all humans, so they must have committed minor sins.
If Muhammad like the other prophets committed minor sins,(although we know from Quran and Hadiths, he committed major sins) then there is no way that he can be called perfect man.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep saying it, without a shred of evidence and if you believe in it then that's all that matters.
As a former priest I was embarrassed to repeat such "mantras"..
I was telling the folks to have faith in what the pagans wrote..with no proof whatsoever!
Self appointed "St"Paul's religion is buried in gentile pagan rituals but it drags in Judaism and Jesus to legitimise and promote a myth.
You are a liar if you claim to have been a Christian priest. Your arguments are too juvenile to have been a Christian priest.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
He tells one thing and you do something else.
He is the way to God, if you follow him to your death.
According to you...he died and he is with Father in Heaven.
Therefore, if you die, you should also meet the father.
end of.
PS...God is the corner stone of any religion.
Your "god" is a man!!!!
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is my God. He is they almighty God, Creator of all things visible and invisible.

islam has only the second hand word of a man; who was repeating what some spirit told him. What credentials did the spirit give mohammad that he was speaking for God? For unimportant matters in courts a notarized statement is needed, and here mohammad takes the word of a spirit that he was speaking for allah; who/whatever that is.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
buttboy buford started this sh*tbum topic that befits his name!!
In his smelly wooden cottage in his deprived neighbourhood he cant afford a bidet to wash his smelly ass, so being an inept woodworker he uses "used" sandpaper instead of toilet paper.
during those painful moments he comes up with his butt-toilet humour!
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

I'm not a Muslim who lives in fear of hellfire because he might not be shitting and wiping his ass in the "perfect" Allah/Mohammad approved fashion, which is what this entire exercise in "Muslim bathroom etiquette" has been about, namely, the tyranny of "submission" to MOHAMMADANISM, not that you have EVER addressed this form of slavery; you'd much rather shit on Christianity while providing NOTHING of value.

Take your meds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Jesus is free of major sins like all prophets who are supposed to be free of major sins in the "eyes" of God.
They are all humans, so they must have committed minor sins.
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

I get it! Mohammad's thieveries, murders, rape enablings, and enslavements of the women and children who survived his attacks upon "unbelievers" could only have been "minor sins" (if they were sins at all) because he is "supposed to be free of major sins in the 'eyes' of God," and besides and most importantly, Allah ordered these criminal behaviors that if perpetrated today would have landed Mohammad's "prophetic" ass in jail for a very. long. time.

You are an idiot.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that, HughBe. That is extremely painful. Hope you are feeling better.
HughBe---I got my thumb slammed in a car door last Tuesday and when it happened I saw God sitting on His throne.

BMZ--Sorry to hear that, HughBe. That is extremely painful. Hope you are feeling better

HughBe--- Thank you BMZ but I thought it was a good thing to see God sitting on His throne.:D

I am on the mend and although the swelling has been reduced significantly the thumb is literally about 11/2 times bigger than the other one and this is almost one week later.

I'm grateful to God because I could have lost that member. I want to keep ALL of my members.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar if you claim to have been a Christian priest. Your arguments are too juvenile to have been a Christian priest.
Al-EX the Phallocentric is DEEPLY DISTURBED.

His bitterness over having been so "duped" by Christianity that he became a priest is his most pronounced fault, while his becoming Muslim appears to me to be nothing more than a "get even with duplicitous Christianity" strategy. He knows no peace.
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not mind when I say this:
That Christ was God as a man is Horse Shit! Christ never said that he was God or God as a man.
The Church fathers lied shamelessly through their dentures!
No muztard, you lie shamelessly through your dentures.

Matthew 28
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

"the belief in a messiah and a messianic age is so deeply rooted in Jewish tradition that a statement concerning the Messiah became the most famous of Maimonides's Thirteen Principles of Faith: "And Ma'amin, I believe with a full heart in the coming of the Messiah, and even though he may tarry, I will wait for him on any day that he may come"

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/J...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
No muztard, you lie shamelessly through your dentures.
Matthew 28
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
bmz will say that the Church made it up. Count on it.
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

"the belief in a messiah and a messianic age is so DEEPLY rooted in Jewish tradition "

With this in mind there MUST BE Jews called Messianic Jews. The truth is the WHOLE world knew this except for the self-deceiving Judahites of Judaism.
Eric

Lake Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
"the belief in a messiah and a messianic age is so DEEPLY rooted in Jewish tradition "
With this in mind there MUST BE Jews called Messianic Jews. The truth is the WHOLE world knew this except for the self-deceiving Judahites of Judaism.
Hugh, don't forget the remainder of the quotation: "I believe with a full heart in the coming of the Messiah, and even though he may tarry, I will wait for him on any day that he may come"

Maimonides lived in the 12th Century CE. And in the 12th Century CE he is saying that he is still waiting for the coming of the Messiah. So, the Messianics that believe Jesus to be the Messiah some 1100 years before Maimonides cannot have any relation to his statement. They are Christians by definition.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus fulfilled the prophets. All things were done according to God's will.
What exactly did he fulfill? List up, please. I don't see him fulfilling anything.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---I got my thumb slammed in a car door last Tuesday and when it happened I saw God sitting on His throne.
BMZ--Sorry to hear that, HughBe. That is extremely painful. Hope you are feeling better
HughBe--- Thank you BMZ but I thought it was a good thing to see God sitting on His throne.:D

I am on the mend and although the swelling has been reduced significantly the thumb is literally about 11/2 times bigger than the other one and this is almost one week later.
I'm grateful to God because I could have lost that member. I want to keep ALL of my members.
The swelling has to go down, so you must complete the course of Antibiotics. Also please get it checked again.

I am glad to know that you saw only God sitting on the throne. A trinitarian might have seen three sitting on the same throne.

Take care, my dear friend and let me know when the swelling has gone off.

Salaams
BMZ
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Hugh, don't forget the remainder of the quotation: "I believe with a full heart in the coming of the Messiah, and even though he may tarry, I will wait for him on any day that he may come"
Maimonides lived in the 12th Century CE. And in the 12th Century CE he is saying that he is still waiting for the coming of the Messiah. So, the Messianics that believe Jesus to be the Messiah some 1100 years before Maimonides cannot have any relation to his statement. They are Christians by definition.
HughBe---"the belief in a messiah and a messianic age is so DEEPLY rooted in Jewish tradition "

Eric---Hugh, don't forget the remainder of the quotation: "I believe with a full heart in the coming of the Messiah, and even though he may tarry, I will wait for him on any day that he may come"

HughBe--- I have not forgotten it and for that matter the REST of the article. However, my extract captures my focus which is Jews who believe in their Messiah and who have a Messianic mind-set are appropriately called Messianic Jews.

Eric--Maimonides lived in the 12th Century CE. And in the 12th Century CE he is saying that he is still waiting for the coming of the Messiah. So, the Messianics that believe Jesus to be the Messiah some 1100 years before Maimonides cannot have any relation to his statement. They are Christians by definition

HughBe--- They are JEWS in God's mind. Is God's opinion of any value to you, Eric?

They are Jews by BIOLOGY.

Being Jewish is NOT = Judaism it has NEVER been and it shall NEVER be. You know that this is TRUE.

Did the tradition predates Maimonides?Put it this way did the TRADITION start in the 12th century AD?

"the belief in a messiah and a messianic age is so DEEPLY rooted in Jewish TRADITION"
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The swelling has to go down, so you must complete the course of Antibiotics. Also please get it checked again.
I am glad to know that you saw only God sitting on the throne. A trinitarian might have seen three sitting on the same throne.
Salaams
BMZ
BMZ, I am not smoking the good stuff and so I would not see the Trinity.

Take care,

HughBe
HughBe

Spanish Town, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams
BMZ
BMZ---The swelling has to go down

HughBE--- I just noticed the wisdom of those words and and so I say yes indeed the swelling of a member must go down for good health. Have a blessed day, my brother.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Being Jewish is NOT = Judaism it has NEVER been and it shall NEVER be. You know that this is TRUE.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/...
Eric

Lake Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Did the tradition predates Maimonides?Put it this way did the TRADITION start in the 12th century AD?
"the belief in a messiah and a messianic age is so DEEPLY rooted in Jewish TRADITION"
The tradition of WAITING for the Messiah predates CE and continues in CE. It is a belief of FUTURE events. There are indicies of the Messianic age. None have been fulfilled to date. The Jews are waiting for these indicies of the Messiah and the Messianic age. Maimonides was but expressing true beliefs of our people. Show me where the Messianic age has come to fruition.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••