Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
151,921 - 151,940 of 201,016 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to comment on this point presented by you:
"He is sinless (1 Pet. 2:22; Heb. 4:15)."
That is not true.
If he were sinless, he would not have gone through baptism by John, which was given to sinners and those, who had sincerely repented.
That Jesus 'succumbed' to Baptism by John, shows that he wasn't really sinless. Also, you do not know waht he did in the first thrity years of his life.
So, please cut that out!
LOL........
Sinless?
How can that buttboy make such a claim when nearly 30 years of that man's life is unaccounted for!
They could have given an hour by hour account of his sinless 33 years!
But they couldn't!
I wonder why!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: since G-D says Adam is always going to be put to death, here in TheTorah Happening again. can any power on earth prevent this from the happening? and since G-D says Adam is to be returned as adam and his mate, can any power on earth prevent this?
does it really matter, what Pehter or any of the other deciples did then? since there is no way, to prevent G-D from keeping HIS Promise, to always return adam and his appointed mate to the tree again.
does even the crowd shouting, to crucify Adam make it happen? or are you all just pretending, that every thing else except what G-D said made some kind of difference? when no one on earth, has the power to start or stop the crufixion of Adam other than G-D HIMSELVES.
because this is always, happening here in This Story G-D is again giving. none of you or i can change this, that only G-D can change. as i have told you the truth, even if none of your unholy prejudice can handle it. that everything is taking place, actually here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation just again.
and that there is no time, for any of you not being here in TheTorah. and not one of you grandchildren, have helped your grandmother be true to G-D, actually here in IT. the truth may be ugly rather than pretty, but it is all of you against G-D again. and lying to your grandmother of all, shall cost all of you your eternal souls here in TheTorah again. and there is only a finite number of times, as stated in TheTorah that you can do this. before all of you, and your appointed grandmother disappear.
honestly rabbee..I am not at all worried about who is put to death, meaning abandoning the mortal coil, here on planet earth!
The eternal life of soul/spirit is something else.
Why are you scared to die rabbee?
Don't you wanna meet your maker?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Is Muhammad known as perfect man, sinless?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did youe "god" tell you he forgave that coward who ran off and left friend to get killed romans/jews?
Or even worse...
The "god" you worship planned in advance for that foolish fisherman to flee, got him VERY guilty made him suffer, weep needlessly...
And all this was part of your "god"'s plan to murder his "son" (or pose as his own son) and implicate the Jews in his murder?
What a loving non-scheming "god"!!
Jesus fulfilled the Prophets. All was done according to God's will.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

MUQ wrote:
H. Conclusion:
23. So here is a somewhat detailed translation and commentary of this Short and Unique Quranic Chapter. By any Standards it is “Layman’ standard”. What deep rooted meanings would be obvious to learned Islamic Scholars, I cannot say.
24. Chapter 112 is unique for the personality of Allah as Verse of Throne Ch2, V 255 is for the Attributes of Allah. These two constitute the Pillars of Absolute Unity of Allah and remove all misconceptions.
25. Can humans match this Quranic effort? Let them try, so far in 1400 years no one has dared equal anything even remotely like Chapter 112.
26. And this “Dumb Person” says that he could not get any meaning from this ruff, raff rendering of Quranic verses.
J. Let us put some one to test:
27. Who else, let us put Jesus to the test and see what marks he scores:
a. First Verse: The test of AHAD? What is Jesus’ score? FAIL.
b. Second Verse: The Test of AL SAMAD: What is Jesus’ score? FAIL
c. Third Verse: The Test of Unborn: What is Jesus’ score? Fail
4. Fourth Verse: The Test of KUFU: What is Jesus’ score? FAIL.
So Jesus fails in all four tests of this Touchstone of Monotheism. And he cannot be accepted as God or an object of worship.
Can any Muslim who knows Surah Ikhlas by heart, would be mislead by such “ambiguous statements”
d. Who has seen me, seen the Father?
e. I and father are one?
f. God so loved the world that He sent His Only Begotten Son….
g. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God?
Never, ever, ever, ever!!
Allah Knows the Best.
Very good posts brother.
May Allah Bless you.
Salaams
WM
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Is Muhammad known as perfect man, sinless?
Jesus is free of major sins like all prophets who are supposed to be free of major sins in the "eyes" of God.
They are all humans, so they must have committed minor sins.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus fulfilled the Prophets. All was done according to God's will.
What do you mean "he fulfilled"?
The sacrifice is not according to the proper procedures laid out by the people to whom he belonged.

The whole idea of perfect sacrifice free from blemish comes from Jews.

Perhaps your "god"'s will got messed up...he may have planned to get his son's head chopped off in temple according to the correct procedures but the Romans beat him to it by nailing the son to the cross?

This "fulfillment" is yet another lie.
If the man did his job properly there will be NO NEED for this silent creepy ghost to turn up!
The presence of the spine chilling ghost inside every nutcase in itselfis proof that the man failed to achieve his goal.

The cup is empty as the levites & co could not catch enough blood to sprinkle on altar plus no meat to eat.

Mission Failure. Mission aborted temporarily.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
honestly rabbee..I am not at all worried about who is put to death, meaning abandoning the mortal coil, here on planet earth!
rabbee: i have always met with my MAKER, here in This Same Old Story again. since you have always forgotten, just WHO My PARENT ALWAYS IS.

and i ain't worried about being put to physical death, cause i am still here again. and you have only been here what, like only three times in TheSame Again Story from G-D.

as you newbees only claim to know more than i, that have done this same again story, about three to four million times. and guess what, after the deluvian again. i'll sill be returned here, in TheVery Same Story again from My PARENT.

my flesh can come and go, but i shall always be here again. since it is the murderers of the soul, you give your aid and comfort to, you should really be more concerned with. since if your grandmother of all gets replaced. then you shall all finally get your wish, to never exist again here in TheTorah. and you all have, nowhere else to go.

nobody gets out of being here in TheTorah, not even i TheHisSon of G-D. because this is always the way, TheStory goes. not even G-D, gets out of being here in IT occasionally.

thousands and thousands of previous grandmothers of all, and the her grandchildren. have made the same mistakes to the third and fourth visitations as you all, and still you are expecting different results? your no different than all the other, failed grandmother and the her grandchildren. because you all again, are all failing just like they all did. and only thought they were all going to heaven.

for i am not your male child to command, i am TheHisMale Child of G-D Commanded. whether you wish to comprehend your being wrong or not, you are all wrong.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: your soul is already dead, and you are taking no true steps to correct this here in TheTorah again. if you claim to not be here in TheTorah, G-D is again giving. you're already, forever dead on your own way to oblivion. three or for visitaions in TheTorah, and thats all you get to chose to be here in TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

do not even try to tell me, you are the truth with your not being here in This Story of Creation again. when you all say, you are not here in TheTorah thrice again. that only means you have, murdered your own soul. cause it is eternal suicide, to reject being here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D. and it is suicide, to encourage your unholyness in anyone else.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean "he fulfilled"?
The sacrifice is not according to the proper procedures laid out by the people to whom he belonged.
The whole idea of perfect sacrifice free from blemish comes from Jews.
Perhaps your "god"'s will got messed up...he may have planned to get his son's head chopped off in temple according to the correct procedures but the Romans beat him to it by nailing the son to the cross?
This "fulfillment" is yet another lie.
If the man did his job properly there will be NO NEED for this silent creepy ghost to turn up!
The presence of the spine chilling ghost inside every nutcase in itselfis proof that the man failed to achieve his goal.
The cup is empty as the levites & co could not catch enough blood to sprinkle on altar plus no meat to eat.
Mission Failure. Mission aborted temporarily.
Jesus fulfilled the prophets. All things were done according to God's will.
The Lone Worker

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

The passover supper that Jesus and his followers partook in was to be done in memory of the sacrifice he was making for man.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Christians tell how Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets and that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life and that no one comes to God but through Him. muslims only attack the Christian faith because they have nothing to offer the people in islam that would draw people to it. islam is so empty that islamic countries fears Christianity to the point that they censors it from the people and persecutes Christians for preaching the Gospel.

What has islam to offer? The belief i one God is the corner stone of Christianity so they have nothing in proclaiming there is only one God. What does islam have to offer? The enslavement to a community run by fanatics that claim they speak for some man dead over 600 years.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus fulfilled the prophets. All things were done according to God's will.
Keep saying it, without a shred of evidence and if you believe in it then that's all that matters.
As a former priest I was embarrassed to repeat such "mantras"..
I was telling the folks to have faith in what the pagans wrote..with no proof whatsoever!
Self appointed "St"Paul's religion is buried in gentile pagan rituals but it drags in Judaism and Jesus to legitimise and promote a myth.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
Christians tell how Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets and that He is the Way, the Truth and the Life and that no one comes to God but through Him. muslims only attack the Christian faith because they have nothing to offer the people in islam that would draw people to it. islam is so empty that islamic countries fears Christianity to the point that they censors it from the people and persecutes Christians for preaching the Gospel.
What has islam to offer? The belief i one God is the corner stone of Christianity so they have nothing in proclaiming there is only one God. What does islam have to offer? The enslavement to a community run by fanatics that claim they speak for some man dead over 600 years.
He tells one thing and you do something else.
He is the way to God, if you follow him to your death.
According to you...he died and he is with Father in Heaven.
Therefore, if you die, you should also meet the father.
end of.
PS...God is the corner stone of any religion.
Your "god" is a man!!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

The Lone Worker wrote:
The passover supper that Jesus and his followers partook in was to be done in memory of the sacrifice he was making for man.
here we go!!
Was he the perfect lamb?
Where does the concept of perfect unblemished lamb come from?
So follow their method...
I have already given you the process.
your lamb has been eaten. that's why its missing.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is free of major sins like all prophets who are supposed to be free of major sins in the "eyes" of God.
They are all humans, so they must have committed minor sins.
If Muhammad like the other prophets committed minor sins,(although we know from Quran and Hadiths, he committed major sins) then there is no way that he can be called perfect man.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep saying it, without a shred of evidence and if you believe in it then that's all that matters.
As a former priest I was embarrassed to repeat such "mantras"..
I was telling the folks to have faith in what the pagans wrote..with no proof whatsoever!
Self appointed "St"Paul's religion is buried in gentile pagan rituals but it drags in Judaism and Jesus to legitimise and promote a myth.
You are a liar if you claim to have been a Christian priest. Your arguments are too juvenile to have been a Christian priest.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
He tells one thing and you do something else.
He is the way to God, if you follow him to your death.
According to you...he died and he is with Father in Heaven.
Therefore, if you die, you should also meet the father.
end of.
PS...God is the corner stone of any religion.
Your "god" is a man!!!!
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is my God. He is they almighty God, Creator of all things visible and invisible.

islam has only the second hand word of a man; who was repeating what some spirit told him. What credentials did the spirit give mohammad that he was speaking for God? For unimportant matters in courts a notarized statement is needed, and here mohammad takes the word of a spirit that he was speaking for allah; who/whatever that is.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
buttboy buford started this sh*tbum topic that befits his name!!
In his smelly wooden cottage in his deprived neighbourhood he cant afford a bidet to wash his smelly ass, so being an inept woodworker he uses "used" sandpaper instead of toilet paper.
during those painful moments he comes up with his butt-toilet humour!
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

I'm not a Muslim who lives in fear of hellfire because he might not be shitting and wiping his ass in the "perfect" Allah/Mohammad approved fashion, which is what this entire exercise in "Muslim bathroom etiquette" has been about, namely, the tyranny of "submission" to MOHAMMADANISM, not that you have EVER addressed this form of slavery; you'd much rather shit on Christianity while providing NOTHING of value.

Take your meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••