Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,339)

Showing posts 146,761 - 146,780 of193,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem with this dizzy fool who copy and paste the same things many times in less than one hour?
And... no you didnt provide links for item 1. You were suppossed to provde links of Greeks and Germans hating on Jews, and the only thing you did was to take links of doubtful reliability to show Greeks found out how evil are the Jews and Jewish bankers...
Doubtful reliability? More a case of "You cant read or understand English"?

Look here you lying b*std... a few of my posts have been deleted by a worm to prevent me from exposing the lies by non-gentiles.

Just look at the sequence of the posts and you will notice that quite a few are missing. So I kept posting until it could not be deleted!!
Instead of talking rubbish, read the links and there are pro jewish ones too!

Otherwise, go to a proper kindergarten to re-learn English Alphabet and eventuially some decent English.
I won't be wasting my time with you until you gain some insight.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh!?
You posted all the links 15 hours ago and on. But since yesterday you keep telling me you already answer me about Greeks and Germans hating or protesting against Jews, an item that we started to discuss on Friday and not few hours ago as those links you provided.
If you given me links on Friday then show it up.
This is the link where I asked to show me Greeks and Germans shouting against the Jewish bankers
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...
If you really showed it then provide with a Topix link dated Friday or at the latest Saturday where you given me the link.
I know yet you won't fin anything because you didn't.
You are the only liar and as I said yesterday each post you look dumber.
Take your pills
linguistically challenged stefy baby...!
I did post them but some b*std is deleting them for obvious reasons.
I have posted even from PRO Jewish sites expressing deep concerns about persecution by the Greek right wing who now seem to control a decent share of the votes.
You can choose to ignore it but there clearly is a problem.
The just because extremists are exposing Jewish bankers does not mean they are wrong.
The answer is moderation.
Extremists on both sides need to tone down...the zionist bankers are just as extreme as thge extreme right or neo nazi.
My links are asking both sides to tone down.
How are you with your kindergarten aphabet?
Will you agree that you were wrong on that?
Perhaps not!
You are never wrong are you?lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen several times that any time you point out a mistake, cruel thing ect, to a muslim, the latter defend itself by citing the Bible as if two wrong things make one right. The funny thing is they consider the Bible to be corrupted, so I don't see the point to point out to it.
Again you don't understand the concept.
Corruption has crept in and it is not difficult to spot it if we use something as a bench mark.
When I quote the bible as an ex Christian, I point out the absurdities as well as those aimed at promoting piety.
Yes, there is every point to it if you know both religions in depth.
Buford is a single issue man.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is now time for brother Mahmood to discuss those very serious and major 'minute details' with his wife 24 x 365.
lol...
brother mahmood needs to be in the right mood, if it is going to be a 24 x 365 affair!
His One God and No mangod Christianity is a new concept to Christians, but certainly to be welcomed by all!

Salaams.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims.
The Nazarene was not that righteous either...
Italians are?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Alex find out if behind this removing there is the evil game of some Jewish bankers.
I don't need to go anywhere stefy baby...
Just go back and look at post numbers....they don't run sequentially.
But I keep cpoies of key posts and can reproduce them at will!
Take care.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
From 1st item to 3rd item without passing through the 2nd where I showed with a link that you made things up?
And about the 3rd is a clear sign you are a demented who end up its pills.. I said that and I retired, we move one, but you came back to it.
By the way from the number of posts you wrote, and from the facts you copy and paste the same thing over and over, like a dizzy fool, you sounds like a mental depressed who live in benefit. Go out and search a job, so you have money to buy the pills you need, moron.
now you are being a lying b*std again!
I did NOT make anything up.
You haven't the mental capability to understand 1 to 3 or to have the greatness to be able to apologise for being a prat!
But you are a small man and you will behave in that manner.
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking the Michael I guess!
White, black, brown, yellow or pink Christian is not the issue.
There are 1.8billion to 2.2billion "Christians"
How many don't believe in "Jesus only begotten the Son of god", "Jesus the only saviour", "Holy ghost/spirit", "Jesus died for our sins", "Jesus the holy ghost", "Jesus the father himself", "Jesus is God and God is Jesus" .
Need clarification here please, because anything bordering on idolatry is not acceptable to God.
All Jews, Sabians, and Christians believe in one almighty creator & last day. 2:62 is not relegated to Christians alone. Do not try and deviate from the topic. The verse does not specify the type of Jews, type of Christians or what particular kind of Sabians. It says Jews, Christians, and Sabians have nothing to worry. If a Jews accepts Mohammad as the final messenger of allah, he is no longer a Jew. Same with the others.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I being tested for my humanity, Frijoles?
Months ago, when Alex used to bash the Jews, I was the only person, who had reprimanded him and had requested that the members of Jewish faith on this thread, were nice people. I had done that on this thread. Hope you can recall that.
And after that, Alex obliged.
I do not think that he has any nazi or neo-nazi beliefs against members of the Jewish faith.
It was a pleasure having those exchanges with you. Does criticizing Israel make me a Nazi or Neo-Nazi?
Thank you brother and I have asked mr frijoles to give his opinion about ben netanyahu along the same lines!!!
This chap pops up from nowhere at a drop of a hat if you expose any atrocity committed by the non gentile terror state of ashkeNAZIS.
Salaams.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: hey what happened in this second coming, is not all my falt. that all of you and your grandmother of all, had a hand in too. your all just as guilty as me and yo mama! we had a lot of your help screwing it up.
Why are you the Nazarene?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here you lying b*std... a few of my posts have been deleted by a worm to prevent me from exposing the lies by non-gentiles..
If they were deleted, then they weren't visualized. If they were visualized I haven't lied. Thanks to prove it, dizzy fool.
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be wasting my time with you until you gain some insight.
You won't be wasting your tim with me but yet after this post you have posted other posts to me. Making peace with your brain?

Alex I told you yet, it's time to take the damn pills.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
All Jews, Sabians, and Christians believe in one almighty creator & last day. 2:62 is not relegated to Christians alone. Do not try and deviate from the topic. The verse does not specify the type of Jews, type of Christians or what particular kind of Sabians. It says Jews, Christians, and Sabians have nothing to worry. If a Jews accepts Mohammad as the final messenger of allah, he is no longer a Jew. Same with the others.
You are not speaking the truth.
"All" Jews and Christians don't believe in the SAME Almighty God.
If you don't know the difference why not first ask a reputable Jewish Rabbi?
Allah is not the father of Jesus.
I have already started giving you the various categories of those who "believe" in Allah and "disbelieve" in Allah.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you don't understand the concept.
Corruption has crept in and it is not difficult to spot it if we use something as a bench mark.
When I quote the bible as an ex Christian, I point out the absurdities as well as those aimed at promoting piety.
Yes, there is every point to it if you know both religions in depth.
Buford is a single issue man.
I always wondered why you answer to post that are not for you, giving answers that are unrelated to the topic, like in this case?

You have very deep mental issue to solve before to talk with people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians are?
Each is at its degree. I won't be surprised if you won't understand what it means

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
But I keep cpoies of key posts and can reproduce them at will!.
You keep what mr queen's English?
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>Take care.
Take pills.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I being tested for my humanity, Frijoles?
Months ago, when Alex used to bash the Jews, I was the only person, who had reprimanded him and had requested that the members of Jewish faith on this thread, were nice people. I had done that on this thread. Hope you can recall that.
And after that, Alex obliged.
I do not think that he has any nazi or neo-nazi beliefs against members of the Jewish faith.
It was a pleasure having those exchanges with you. Does criticizing Israel make me a Nazi or Neo-Nazi?
Thank you, you passed!

The test was an arbitrary thought.

Alex posts links (twice warned) from sites that are neo-nazi. You are free to check this out yourself. Thats different than criticizing Israel. The fact is, if we werent talking about Israel, he would still post from those sites. He has a beef that is deeper than just Israel.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you the Nazarene?
rabbee: well according to scripture, and what G-D came and said to me. me and this woman are, now the ex-nasarene. causeing me to figure out," hey! wait a minute. this is exactly, the same story as the last time YOU! gave it." kind of embarassing, when even i do not even recognze myself in this second coming too.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered why you answer to post that are not for you, giving answers that are unrelated to the topic, like in this case?
You have very deep mental issue to solve before to talk with people.
We all know that you are a sicko who has no insight.
I proved to you and everybody that you lied three times.
But you are unable to comprehend.
Yes, bi polar stef boy, see a quack.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep what mr queen's English?
<quoted text>
Take pills.
what was wrong with that post you village idiot?
what a plonka!
You actually belong in a secure zoo!
Go away creep.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, you passed!
The test was an arbitrary thought.
Alex posts links (twice warned) from sites that are neo-nazi. You are free to check this out yourself. Thats different than criticizing Israel. The fact is, if we werent talking about Israel, he would still post from those sites. He has a beef that is deeper than just Israel.
Wear BOTH pair of glasses will ya!
I posted NEO zionist links too.
Why are you so blinkered.
No wonder you guys are real pariahs of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,761 - 146,780 of193,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••