Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,338)

Showing posts 146,741 - 146,760 of193,551
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh so the whole world being wrong, against G-D makes them right?
Is Jesus God?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
BMZ - here is a test of your humanity:
Will you condemn Alex for his neo-nazi beliefs? Or stand besides him for the sole fact he is a fellow member of your religion?
(note- for what its worth - even though we have disagreed in the recent past, I still think you have some points. I cant say the same for him).
Frijoles - here is a test of your humanity:

Will you condemn Binyamin Netanyahu for his neo-nazi oppressive deceitful spiteful beliefs/behaviour? Or stand besides him for the sole fact he is a fellow member of your religion?

(I have no problem with the ordinary Jewish people. Semitic blood is linked to some of my people, a lot more than to the european khazarians. I don't care for the zionists or terrorists who call themselves Muslims because Islam rejects terror inequity or suicides)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is a white Christian who believes in a higher power called God & abides by the golden rule. She says all that son of god trinity etc etc are all minute details and has no time for it..
You are taking the Michael I guess!
White, black, brown, yellow or pink Christian is not the issue.
There are 1.8billion to 2.2billion "Christians"
How many don't believe in "Jesus only begotten the Son of god", "Jesus the only saviour", "Holy ghost/spirit", "Jesus died for our sins", "Jesus the holy ghost", "Jesus the father himself", "Jesus is God and God is Jesus" .
Need clarification here please, because anything bordering on idolatry is not acceptable to God.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is a white Christian who believes in a higher power called God & abides by the golden rule. She says all that son of god trinity etc etc are all minute details and has no time for it.
Those are not minute details. How can she accept those absurd 'minute' details, which are the major absurdities on which Christianity was built by pagans?

And how can you call them 'minute'? Those are major absurdities. How come you have time for everything against Islam and Qur'aan?

What is this Golden Rule? Was it pioneered only by her idol? Was he the only one who came up with that? Men did have the Golden Rule centuries before this 'minute' detail from Jesus was parroted out.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

<quoted text>
rabbee: then why are you so displeased, about G-D always keeping HIS Promise to return me and the woman? unless it makies your, perfect religion look worse than you think.
I love you, Rabbee.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

<quoted text>
rabbee: then why are you so displeased, about G-D always keeping HIS Promise to return me and the woman? unless it makies your, perfect religion look worse than you think.
She abandoned you, Rabbee. Right? She must be with another Rabbee by now. So, how can G-d return her to you?

You think G-d would like to see a second divorce of hers, here?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking the Michael I guess!
White, black, brown, yellow or pink Christian is not the issue.
There are 1.8billion to 2.2billion "Christians"
How many don't believe in "Jesus only begotten the Son of god", "Jesus the only saviour", "Holy ghost/spirit", "Jesus died for our sins", "Jesus the holy ghost", "Jesus the father himself", "Jesus is God and God is Jesus" .
Need clarification here please, because anything bordering on idolatry is not acceptable to God.
Actually, it is now time for brother Mahmood to discuss those very serious and major 'minute details' with his wife 24 x 365.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I would imagine that when considering how bloody and vengeance-minded Mohammad was, many Muslims take COMFORT in knowing that YHWH ordered the Jews under Joshua and Moses to show no mercy to certain inhabitants of Canaan, because IF Mohammad was the prophet to come that Moses prophesied in Deut. 18:18 (See: http://answering-islam.org/Silas/deut1818.htm ) then everything that he did to establish HIS rule in Arabia and beyond, no matter how barbaric, was permitted "by Allah."
I've seen several times that any time you point out a mistake, cruel thing ect, to a muslim, the latter defend itself by citing the Bible as if two wrong things make one right. The funny thing is they consider the Bible to be corrupted, so I don't see the point to point out to it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
SC---Nevertheless Muhammad is considered to be more righteous and pious than the Nazarene.
HughBe--- Who holds such a view? Usually in the REAL world one cannot be more righteous than He/Jesus who has no unrighteousness.
Muslims.

The Nazarene was not that righteous either...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentally deranged lying b*std. You were given many links and you ignored them. Here they are again you lying sh*t:
Thanks to greed by extremist zionists, the world at large suffers including innocent Jews and Muslims.
http://www.jewishproblem.com/category/golden-...
For every Jew who lives in Greece, there are about 100 Greeks who voted for the country’s neo-Nazi party, Golden Dawn, last spring.
If you had given links then it was enough to give the link of the Topix page you posted them. I did it yesterday beause you told me you left the link(s) but nothing was found.

Said this I have to read infos from a link called jewishproblem.com ? I guess it's 100% reliable, innit?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given you loads of links for item 1...and
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/13/21538...
Thanks to greed by extremist zionists, the world at large suffers including innocent Jews and Muslims.
http://www.jewishproblem.com/category/golden-...
For every Jew who lives in Greece, there are about 100 Greeks who voted for the country’s neo-Nazi party, Golden Dawn, last spring.
The party now controls 18 seats in Greece’s 300-member parliament, and its popularity is rising rapidly. A poll taken last month showed that if elections were held again today, Golden Dawn would capture 14 per cent of the vote, making it Greece’s third-largest party. A September poll showed that 22 per cent of Greeks have positive views of Golden Dawn, up from 12 per cent in May.
With its swastika-like flag, gangs of black-shirted thugs attacking immigrants and its ideology of Greek racial superiority, Golden Dawn’s sudden and significant rise has prompted condemnations from around the world. It also has put many of Greece’s 5,000 Jews on edge. Community leaders already have begun a campaign to educate Greeks about the dangers of allowing a neo-Nazi party to flourish, and Greek Jews are trying to figure out what more they can do to arrest Golden Dawn’s rise.
http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/international/a...
What did Venizelos just say about the Jews?
In General on October 14, 2012 at 5:54 pm
At first I wasn’t sure whether to believe them or not. A few tweets claiming that Evangelos Venizelos, the current Pasok leader and former Greek finance minister, said that the only names he’d seen on a controversial catalogue – the so-called Lagarde list – of about 2,000 Greeks with LARGE BANK ACCOUNTS IN a SWISS BANK were “JEWISH”.(!!!)
But the tweets grew in number and a quick search of the Greek press proved that they were correct.
The LEADER of the SECOND LARGEST PARTY supporting Antonis Samaras’ coalition government had specifically SINGLED OUT JEWS when discussing a list of suspected tax evaders.
http://damomac.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/veniz...
A SENIOR GREEK PRIEST, the Metropolite of Piraeus Seraphim, was on the largest TV station, Mega TV, spouting anti-semitic diatribes. He BLAMES JEWS FOR GREECE'S FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.
He said it was WORLD JEWRY, INTERNATIONAL ZIONISM that is DESTROYING FAMILY VALUES and who promotes one-parent families and same sex marriages as well. It's all a ZIONIST CONSPIRACY TO ENSLAVE GREECE and CHRISTIAN ORTHODOXY.
THEN HE WENT ON TO blame Jews in banking and in using hitler as a way to establish Israel.
What's the problem with this dizzy fool who copy and paste the same things many times in less than one hour?

And... no you didnt provide links for item 1. You were suppossed to provde links of Greeks and Germans hating on Jews, and the only thing you did was to take links of doubtful reliability to show Greeks found out how evil are the Jews and Jewish bankers...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Somebdy has been removing the links and solid proof of the greek german banking fiasco.
Go Alex find out if behind this removing there is the evil game of some Jewish bankers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now let's come to your 3rd lie you lying b*std!!
You also prove that your assumptions are wrong and useless.
All in all you are a twisted sick lying b*std...
Here is what you said:
<quoted text>
You lying b*std, you claim that you used to read my posts when i was a Christian defending Christianity.
Now PROVE it you lying b*std!!!
You will never prove it.
Therefore, you invented a lie.
All in all you are an ignorant demented compulsive liar.
Be gone.
From 1st item to 3rd item without passing through the 2nd where I showed with a link that you made things up?

And about the 3rd is a clear sign you are a demented who end up its pills.. I said that and I retired, we move one, but you came back to it.

By the way from the number of posts you wrote, and from the facts you copy and paste the same thing over and over, like a dizzy fool, you sounds like a mental depressed who live in benefit. Go out and search a job, so you have money to buy the pills you need, moron.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had given links then it was enough to give the link of the Topix page you posted them. I did it yesterday beause you told me you left the link(s) but nothing was found.
Said this I have to read infos from a link called jewishproblem.com ? I guess it's 100% reliable, innit?
You lying b*std....I have posted LOADS of links...
Go look at these:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Jesus God?
rabbee: well that would depend, on whether HIS Name is really Adam or not. since Adam(as He and She) is placed in charge, always for the last day.

since you have all screwed it all up again, for them what difference does it make? as to G-D always designates as, your G-d of the final day? the system of G-D, was not broken untill all your other religions tried to fix it in their favor.

so i guess the answer would be, if He is really The OUR BABY Adam: not quite yet. but the time of appointment, is comming soon to this world. so i am getting, all the practice i can for now. on how to play, DADDY G-d dress up.

but this is not official, untill i actually here it from G-D. so don't jump the gun, and quote me out of context. cause i have this really bad feeling, about why i am the only one G-D is coming to actually talk to, in this second coming.

so in hide and go seek, i guess i this worlds grandmother are IT again. cause G-D does not change stories, just because the whole world thinks it's somewhere else it ain't really.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Prophet had married Ayesha at 6 or 9 and had taken her to bed, then that would have become a Sunnah for all.
It would mean that all his Sahabas (Companions and friends) would have also married 6-9 year old girls. Can those bloody ignorant fools quote some examples, where his followers did that, your D. Highness?
And if that were true, all of us would be gladly marrying 6 or 9 years old girls openly and would be fucking them merrily.
Pedophilia is a Westerner's disease. Are you okay?
You quoted a verse and the part I would like to bring up is: " And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen."
What was that screen made of? Where did she take it from or who gave that screen to her? Explain what does that mean!
Just testing your brain.
LOL

How can you test the brain of others if you have enough problems in your own?

1) In this post I wasn't talking about that pedophile of your prophet.

2) A person who labels pedophilia as a western disease lost any credibility to test anyone. That is the sign that you are the first to be tested seen your low intellectual performances.

3) By saying tha if Muhammad had a sexual intercource with a child then all Muslims were doing it... you are equating the Muslims, therefore also yourself to monkeys. You know... monkey see, monkey do. If this is the case I'll give you three bananas to eat.

4) If you are not able to explain that contradiction then don't start a new topic. As if it's not enough you avoided to answer to Mahmood, and as xpecte you came out with another verse.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you, Rabbee.
rabbee: well i have heard that before, from a lot of christians and jews. who really, did not mean it. so pardon me if i am scheptical, of anyone saying they love me. that only time, will tell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Huh!?
You posted all the links 15 hours ago and on. But since yesterday you keep telling me you already answer me about Greeks and Germans hating or protesting against Jews, an item that we started to discuss on Friday and not few hours ago as those links you provided.

If you given me links on Friday then show it up.

This is the link where I asked to show me Greeks and Germans shouting against the Jewish bankers
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...

If you really showed it then provide with a Topix link dated Friday or at the latest Saturday where you given me the link.

I know yet you won't fin anything because you didn't.

You are the only liar and as I said yesterday each post you look dumber.

Take your pills
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
She abandoned you, Rabbee. Right? She must be with another Rabbee by now. So, how can G-d return her to you?
You think G-d would like to see a second divorce of hers, here?
rabbee: yeah with this whole world, helping to decieve her. so that her lust for talking critters, got the best of her again.

but i know how, this story goes now. but i do not have the power, to keep G-D from returning her to me. no more than i can prevent, G-D from giving me with any other mate to take her place.

and even when G-D, gives me with the power of G-d. i am not stupid enough, like this whole world to oppose THEIR Will for me.

cause i have come a long ways, from being in a surrogate family with an athiest step-father. and i am not about, to turn back now. even if i have to, pass you all up like your standing still or going the wrong way.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims.
The Nazarene was not that righteous either...
rabbee: hey what happened in this second coming, is not all my falt. that all of you and your grandmother of all, had a hand in too. your all just as guilty as me and yo mama! we had a lot of your help screwing it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,741 - 146,760 of193,551
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Roman Catholic Church Forum right now

Search the Roman Catholic Church Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Funeral held for Owensboro man who took own lif... (Feb '11) 7 min troothpaste 27
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Robert F 511,838
Easter Tridium: 7th Via Crucis walk, Cristo Rey... (Apr '09) 3 hr Fletcher Grey 4
Power of the Catholic Church slipping in Philip... (Mar '13) 7 hr ELIAS IBARRA 127
Catholic Church seeks to regain power in... (May '13) 8 hr ELIAS IBARRA 80
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 12 hr nOgOd 461
Malta Legalizes Civil Unions for Same-Sex Couples 12 hr david traversa 13
•••
•••
•••
•••