Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 220799 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155539 Dec 5, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims.
The Nazarene was not that righteous either...
Italians are?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155540 Dec 5, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Alex find out if behind this removing there is the evil game of some Jewish bankers.
I don't need to go anywhere stefy baby...
Just go back and look at post numbers....they don't run sequentially.
But I keep cpoies of key posts and can reproduce them at will!
Take care.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155541 Dec 5, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
From 1st item to 3rd item without passing through the 2nd where I showed with a link that you made things up?
And about the 3rd is a clear sign you are a demented who end up its pills.. I said that and I retired, we move one, but you came back to it.
By the way from the number of posts you wrote, and from the facts you copy and paste the same thing over and over, like a dizzy fool, you sounds like a mental depressed who live in benefit. Go out and search a job, so you have money to buy the pills you need, moron.
now you are being a lying b*std again!
I did NOT make anything up.
You haven't the mental capability to understand 1 to 3 or to have the greatness to be able to apologise for being a prat!
But you are a small man and you will behave in that manner.
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#155542 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking the Michael I guess!
White, black, brown, yellow or pink Christian is not the issue.
There are 1.8billion to 2.2billion "Christians"
How many don't believe in "Jesus only begotten the Son of god", "Jesus the only saviour", "Holy ghost/spirit", "Jesus died for our sins", "Jesus the holy ghost", "Jesus the father himself", "Jesus is God and God is Jesus" .
Need clarification here please, because anything bordering on idolatry is not acceptable to God.
All Jews, Sabians, and Christians believe in one almighty creator & last day. 2:62 is not relegated to Christians alone. Do not try and deviate from the topic. The verse does not specify the type of Jews, type of Christians or what particular kind of Sabians. It says Jews, Christians, and Sabians have nothing to worry. If a Jews accepts Mohammad as the final messenger of allah, he is no longer a Jew. Same with the others.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155543 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I being tested for my humanity, Frijoles?
Months ago, when Alex used to bash the Jews, I was the only person, who had reprimanded him and had requested that the members of Jewish faith on this thread, were nice people. I had done that on this thread. Hope you can recall that.
And after that, Alex obliged.
I do not think that he has any nazi or neo-nazi beliefs against members of the Jewish faith.
It was a pleasure having those exchanges with you. Does criticizing Israel make me a Nazi or Neo-Nazi?
Thank you brother and I have asked mr frijoles to give his opinion about ben netanyahu along the same lines!!!
This chap pops up from nowhere at a drop of a hat if you expose any atrocity committed by the non gentile terror state of ashkeNAZIS.
Salaams.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#155544 Dec 5, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: hey what happened in this second coming, is not all my falt. that all of you and your grandmother of all, had a hand in too. your all just as guilty as me and yo mama! we had a lot of your help screwing it up.
Why are you the Nazarene?

Location hidden

#155545 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here you lying b*std... a few of my posts have been deleted by a worm to prevent me from exposing the lies by non-gentiles..
If they were deleted, then they weren't visualized. If they were visualized I haven't lied. Thanks to prove it, dizzy fool.
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't be wasting my time with you until you gain some insight.
You won't be wasting your tim with me but yet after this post you have posted other posts to me. Making peace with your brain?

Alex I told you yet, it's time to take the damn pills.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155546 Dec 5, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
All Jews, Sabians, and Christians believe in one almighty creator & last day. 2:62 is not relegated to Christians alone. Do not try and deviate from the topic. The verse does not specify the type of Jews, type of Christians or what particular kind of Sabians. It says Jews, Christians, and Sabians have nothing to worry. If a Jews accepts Mohammad as the final messenger of allah, he is no longer a Jew. Same with the others.
You are not speaking the truth.
"All" Jews and Christians don't believe in the SAME Almighty God.
If you don't know the difference why not first ask a reputable Jewish Rabbi?
Allah is not the father of Jesus.
I have already started giving you the various categories of those who "believe" in Allah and "disbelieve" in Allah.

Location hidden

#155547 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you don't understand the concept.
Corruption has crept in and it is not difficult to spot it if we use something as a bench mark.
When I quote the bible as an ex Christian, I point out the absurdities as well as those aimed at promoting piety.
Yes, there is every point to it if you know both religions in depth.
Buford is a single issue man.
I always wondered why you answer to post that are not for you, giving answers that are unrelated to the topic, like in this case?

You have very deep mental issue to solve before to talk with people.

Location hidden

#155548 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians are?
Each is at its degree. I won't be surprised if you won't understand what it means

Location hidden

#155549 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
But I keep cpoies of key posts and can reproduce them at will!.
You keep what mr queen's English?
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>Take care.
Take pills.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155550 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I being tested for my humanity, Frijoles?
Months ago, when Alex used to bash the Jews, I was the only person, who had reprimanded him and had requested that the members of Jewish faith on this thread, were nice people. I had done that on this thread. Hope you can recall that.
And after that, Alex obliged.
I do not think that he has any nazi or neo-nazi beliefs against members of the Jewish faith.
It was a pleasure having those exchanges with you. Does criticizing Israel make me a Nazi or Neo-Nazi?
Thank you, you passed!

The test was an arbitrary thought.

Alex posts links (twice warned) from sites that are neo-nazi. You are free to check this out yourself. Thats different than criticizing Israel. The fact is, if we werent talking about Israel, he would still post from those sites. He has a beef that is deeper than just Israel.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155551 Dec 5, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you the Nazarene?
rabbee: well according to scripture, and what G-D came and said to me. me and this woman are, now the ex-nasarene. causeing me to figure out," hey! wait a minute. this is exactly, the same story as the last time YOU! gave it." kind of embarassing, when even i do not even recognze myself in this second coming too.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155552 Dec 5, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I always wondered why you answer to post that are not for you, giving answers that are unrelated to the topic, like in this case?
You have very deep mental issue to solve before to talk with people.
We all know that you are a sicko who has no insight.
I proved to you and everybody that you lied three times.
But you are unable to comprehend.
Yes, bi polar stef boy, see a quack.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155553 Dec 5, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep what mr queen's English?
<quoted text>
Take pills.
what was wrong with that post you village idiot?
what a plonka!
You actually belong in a secure zoo!
Go away creep.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155554 Dec 5, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, you passed!
The test was an arbitrary thought.
Alex posts links (twice warned) from sites that are neo-nazi. You are free to check this out yourself. Thats different than criticizing Israel. The fact is, if we werent talking about Israel, he would still post from those sites. He has a beef that is deeper than just Israel.
Wear BOTH pair of glasses will ya!
I posted NEO zionist links too.
Why are you so blinkered.
No wonder you guys are real pariahs of the world.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155555 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww poor non-gentile bu(uttturdlick)ford, what do you wish to teach me, dear boy?
To be able to Teach you should know what you are teaching!
But, you have a chronic shortage or even a huge gap in the brains department.
Returning to your repeat mantra, what on earth are you insinuating?
What do "your" Gospels say about BJ, his escapades and the final "nailing/tying/gluing "?
Don't talk about muhammed, let';s talk about BJ, ok?
I thought I was clarifying the Gospel account(s)!
BJ did say he brought a Sword and not peace (Matt 10:34).
BJ did tell the "boys" to flog the cloaks and get themselves swords, without realising how incompetent they were!(Luke 22:36)
BJ did finally realise that the game was up, thanks to incompetent disciples, with large crowds of murdering Jews & "italians" were about to "almost" massacre them with swords and clubs (John 18:3/Matt 26:47)
BJ did watch one of the boys aim for the head and end up with an ear!(John 18:10/Matt 26:51)
BJ was quick witted enough to tell Peter to put the sword away (others were scared to even take swords out!!) and started blabbering about "drinking from daddy's cup" (John 18:11) or "all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword" (Matt 26:53) or "why are you coming to attack with swords and clubs(diversionary tactic)-Mark 14:48 or...whatever..." to save himself.
BJ then watched helplessly (while the Jews were tying him up), as his loser disciples desert him and flee, one even naked!(Matt 26:56/Mark14:52)
Peter also denied ever having been anywhere near BJ!(Matt 26:70,72,74/John 18:17)
BJ had no other means of escape.
BJ then decides to play a last card by looking up to the sky for his father (or was he his own father?) and saying "forgive them for they know not what they do (Luke 23:34)
This is INTERESTING: Was he REFERRING to the CRIMINALS on EITHER SIDE (LUKE 23.33) or was he REFERRING to the NAIVE ROMANS? He CERTAINLY was NOT REFERRING to the JEWS because THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING!!!
BJ realised that this little trick did not work when they nailed him/tied him/glued him to the tree/cross/pole!!!
Then did he say "the drink was finished" (John 19:30) or..."my god my god why have you forsaken me followed by a loud cry (Matt 27:46/50 or Mark 15:34/37)...or "father into your hands i commit my spirit (Luke 23$6)?.
BUT HOLY QURAN BEAUTIFULLY SAYS: HOLY PROPHET JESUS WAS NOT KILLED BY JEWS BECAUSE ALLAH SAVED HIM AFTER HAVING HEARD HIS PLEAS (SUPPORTED BY HEB 5:7)
Anything more you wish to say..POINT by POINT instead of making s silly remark?
Go for it non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford.
George,

Take your meds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155556 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who were the Charlatans, Rogues and Conmen, who plagiarized the Tanakh WHOLESALE, named it the OLD TESTAMENT and filled it up with LIES and FORGERIES?

What in the hell are you talking about, No Nails?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155557 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
Buford of USA believes in a Galilean Conman, who was extremely incoherent and used to ask people, who did they think he was, as he was not sure of himself and also used to plagiarize past Scripture by saying, "you know it was said" but most of what he said had never been said before.
lol!
Boy, are you stupid, or what?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155558 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams BMZ, hope you will ALSO show them slowly but surely the difference between "'believers' and 'disbelievers' in Allah" and the meaning of the operative word "AND"...lol
Salaams
Medicated One,

Your "prophet" didn't care that the Jews of his day were monotheists, that is, believers in Allah. What mattered is that these Jews DISBELIEVED in him, and for good reason; he rehashed their own FABLES, and expected them to believe that these FABLES were true REVELATIONS from Allah!

It would be funny were it not for the fact that Mohammad, being the Exquisitely Senstive Prophet of Allah that he was, ordered the MURDERS of a number of his JEWISH critics who knew a con when they saw one. Of course they had to die; they had hurt the cause of Allah and His Bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 3 min Rose_NoHo 2,709
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Patrick Daniels 591,343
News France awaits Vatican word on ambassador said t... 1 hr Belle Sexton 2
News CBCP: Stop finger pointing (Nov '13) 2 hr ELIAS IBARRA 131
News New law points to Philippine church's waning sway (Jan '13) 3 hr ELIAS IBARRA 114
News Pope says Catholics must practice a responsible... 3 hr ELIAS IBARRA 16
News Pope Holds Meeting to Encourage Adoption of U.N... 5 hr ELIAS IBARRA 26
More from around the web