Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,605

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#154811 Nov 23, 2012
To: aka 123

Thank you brother for your post on Zionism. It would have been better if you would have posted, each page one day.

So people could study it and give their comments.

You have done an excellent job, tough.

Salaam

MUQ
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#154812 Nov 23, 2012
http://www.usislam.org/00hist.htm
History of Truth, The Truth about God and Religions, By:Dr. Adel M. Elsaie, Ph.D. Part-

9.4 Solar System in the Quran

Many references exist in the Quran about the difference in nature between stars, as generating light, and planets, as reflecting light.

Surah 25, Ayah 61 "Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a lamp, and a moon giving light."

Surah 71, Ayah 16 "And (He) made the moon a light in their midst, and made the sun as a (glorious) lamp."

The Quran makes clear a distinction between the sun and the moon. The sun is referred to in many verses as a lamp, which is a device that generates light, heat, and radiation. The Quranic choice of the word "lamp" is an incredibly accurate representation of the sun, regardless of the difference in the light producing process. The moon is referred to as an object in the sky that is lighted up, but it does not generate light by itself.
In a reference to the planets, Allah says:

Surah 24, Ayah 35 "Allah is the Light of heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as if there were a niche and within it a lamp. The lamp enclosed in glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star (planet)"

The actual Arabic word in the above Ayah is planet; however the English translation refers to the planet as star. The glass by itself does not shine. But when the light comes into it, it reflects the light and shines like a brilliant star. This glorious parable of the Light of Allah contains layer upon layer of transcendent truth of spiritual mysteries.

No statements can do adequate justice to its full meaning. The physical light is but a reflection of the true Light in the world of Reality and that true Light is Allah. We can only think of Allah in terms of our own phenomenal experience, and the phenomenal world; light is the purest thing we know.
Equilibrium and Orbits

The equilibrium of the universe is referred to in the following short Ayat:

Surah 55, Ayah 5-7 "The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly) computed; And the star and the trees - both (alike) bow in adoration. And the Firmament has He raised high, and He has set up the Balance (of Justice)"

In the great mathematical universe, there are great mathematical laws that require calculations. We now understand that these Ayat refer to the laws discovered by Kepler and Newton. These laws bear witness to Allah’s Wisdom and also His favors to His creatures. We all benefit from the energy and light, the seasons, and the numerous changes in the tides and the atmosphere. Quranic commentators interpret the balance in the above Ayah as one of the following:

- Balance of Justice between humans.

-The heavens themselves are sustained by Divine equilibrium.

-The sun enters the Constellation Libra (the balance) at the middle of the zodiacal year.

The divine equilibrium of the skies discovered by Newton in 1687 had not been realized in the seventh century. Yet the Creator of equilibrium revealed one of His favors to humanity.

The equilibrium of the stars and planets requires an orbital motion that each should follow. Therefore, in other Chapters in the Quran, a clear mention of the orbital motion is presented:

Surah 21, Ayah 33 "It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon: All (celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course (orbit)."

Surah 36, Ayah 40 "It is not permitted to the sun to catch up the moon, nor the night outstrips the day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law)"
Chaoo-ah

Denver, CO

#154813 Nov 23, 2012
Originally the word holo-kauston meant the burnt offering in the temple. After WW2 jews got the idea those massacred by nazis died as burnt offerings for yhvh.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154814 Nov 23, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I find your post to have much merit, Rabbee. This does not mean that I agree with all of it.
You said "no it means that all of you, are doing a lousy job." and this was said in response to my assertion that the Creator is not the god of this world otherwise EVIL would not REIGN as it does now.
My logic is simple and it is this. One of the responsibilty of a RULER or manager is to CONTROL what goes on. Now, a failure to CONTROL is a failure of the RULER or manager to rule of manage.
Now, look at the MESS that the world is in with CRIMES of murder, rape and other forms of EVIL such as HATRED and DEVIL worship.
Now if God Almighty is supposedly running the show He is doing a very POOR JOB given that He hates RAPE, DECEIT, LYING etc.
Rabbee-- being true to your religions, shall result in you not being true to G-D.
HughBe--- much merit
Rabbee--too proudly proclaiming, you are a jew, muslem, christian, buddist, or etc... comes with extreem dangers of idolitry. even claiming to be french, russian, brittish, american, or etc... comes with extreem dangers of national idolitry. when even following Moshe, Who is following G-D can present dangers. rather than following G-D with Moshe
HughBe--- great deal of merit.
rabbee: well hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer, can do nothing without G-D'S authorization. kind of think of it, as an electorial college. if you vote for your evil, then G-D sends the evil and wicked angels to represent you.

so if this whole world is ran by evil and wickeness. it is because this world voted, for it. and your just, getting you pagan direction deserves.

here in the united states, you don't even have one G-Dly or righteous representative in the legislative, executive, or judicial branch. they are all, representatives of the devil. this is why the united states is suffering.

you, have absolutly no representatives of G-D. you even are now having mass killings, like they have in the muslem countries because of this. so the rest of the world, is not in better shape either. with pestilence, plague and famine on the increase.

and if you think, hasatan is you biggest worry. then you need to rethink again. because because hates to loose, baal hamolech and halooseefer even more than hasatan.

there are three, evil and wicked angels, G-D has set loose upon this world. cause i was there when G-D, told me so. they were also there, the day G-D came to tell me about the woman. and this whole world put together, cannot even defeat the weakest of those three angels.

this whole world is in serious trouble, because this whole world is against G-D. even global warming, is not caused by the reason antiG-D scientist say. the enemies of G-D, don't want you to examine anything in TheLight. they want you to listen to their, perverted excuses. so they can maintain, their hell and death hold on earth. and this world against G-D, is just too easily duped. they do not want to know the truth, there not even interested in truth.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154815 Nov 23, 2012
no! i do not expect, any idolitor to agree with me. do you even really think any necromancing muslem, worshiping muhammed is going to agree with me? and they who worship the dead, are the dead.

i have been in search of one true person, just about all of my life. and i have yet, to find even one. i don't worship Noach, Avraham, Yeetzak, Yaachov, Moshe, Daveed, Sholomo, or Adam(alleged as jesus) i respect and honor them. if i worship them, that would be necromancy.

i am more interested, in what G-D commanded them to do. everything this world does, is prearranged. what we say and think about it is ad-libed. and the way we talk about it, determines the prearrangement.

but there is not one religion, on earth telling the truth. and yes i am more highly dissapointed in the group, called as the jews*.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#154816 Nov 24, 2012
Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
He might insult Mary in the Vatican but he will not be put to death
It has not been done yet. We will only know when a Christian starts insulting Mary loudly and publicly in front of a large crowd.

I can safely say that the English would not mind at all, if one did that in London. If one did that in Serbia, his head would be rolling down the street.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154817 Nov 24, 2012
Palestinian Propaganda "Map" Exposed
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/17...
dr fill

Mount Prospect, IL

#154818 Nov 24, 2012
MUQ wrote:
To: aka 123
Thank you brother for your post on Zionism. It would have been better if you would have posted, each page one day.
So people could study it and give their comments.
You have done an excellent job, tough.
Salaam
MUQ
Ok my towel headed friend.Allah was invented by the sumerians so we wouldnt find out we were slaves created by the sumerians by tweeking their dna.We were just gold miners for them.No god,No phony bible storys just plain old labor.They thought we would be pissed if we knew we were slaves so they went with the "God" or "Allah" cover story.It worked for a long time didnt it? Well now days after we discovered ancient writings that predate the bible storys we know better.Now loosen up your turbin and relax.Nobodys your enimey. We're all in the same boat so lets make the best of it ok?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#154819 Nov 24, 2012
MUQ wrote:
http://www.usislam.org/00hist. htm
History of Truth, The Truth about God and Religions, By:Dr. Adel M. Elsaie, Ph.D. Part-
9.4 Solar System in the Quran
Many references exist in the Quran about the difference in nature between stars, as generating light, and planets, as reflecting light.
History of Truth, huh?
MUQ wrote:
Surah 25, Ayah 61 "Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a lamp, and a moon giving light."
Surah 71, Ayah 16 "And (He) made the moon a light in their midst, and made the sun as a (glorious) lamp."
The Quran makes clear a distinction between the sun and the moon. The sun is referred to in many verses as a lamp, which is a device that generates light, heat, and radiation. The Quranic choice of the word "lamp" is an incredibly accurate representation of the sun, regardless of the difference in the light producing process. The moon is referred to as an object in the sky that is lighted up, but it does not generate light by itself.
The word lamp is a modern term, that quranic translators used freely to translate a certain arabic word with it. And not surah 71:16 does not say moon is a lighted up celestial body, this is something added once again by translators, written between parenthesis, to minimize the mistake.
MUQ wrote:
In a reference to the planets, Allah says:
Surah 24, Ayah 35 "Allah is the Light of heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as if there were a niche and within it a lamp. The lamp enclosed in glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star (planet)" The actual Arabic word in the above Ayah is planet; however the English translation refers to the planet as star.
So is it a planet or star? Btw you said in reference to PLANETS but I only see Earth and a brillant star (planet). Where are the references to other planets?
MUQ wrote:
Equilibrium and Orbits
The equilibrium of the universe is referred to in the following short Ayat:
Surah 55, Ayah 5-7 "The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly) computed; And the star and the trees - both (alike) bow in adoration. And the Firmament has He raised high, and He has set up the Balance (of Justice)"
Man is not a secret that moon and and sun follow course. This was visible to anyone with eyes. What yu don't know is why. You think because Allah ordered so.
MUQ wrote:
We now understand that these Ayat refer to the laws discovered by Kepler and Newton. These laws bear witness to Allah’s Wisdom and also His favors to His creatures. We all benefit from the energy and light, the seasons, and the numerous changes in the tides and the atmosphere.
It's interesting to note that Quran never mentions the motion of Earth but only of sun and moon that were evident even to people that lived 500,000 years ago.
MUQ wrote:
The divine equilibrium of the skies discovered by Newton in 1687 had not been realized in the seventh century. Yet the Creator of equilibrium revealed one of His favors to humanity.
The equilibrium of the stars and planets requires an orbital motion that each should follow. Therefore, in other Chapters in the Quran, a clear mention of the orbital motion is presented:
Newton didn't discover skies or equilibrium of skies. He knew only one sky. Quran does not talk about any orbital motion in arabic version.
MUQ wrote:
Surah 21, Ayah 33 "It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon: All (celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course (orbit)."
Grammatical speaking as posed here all celestial bodies would include night and day, which is silly.
MUQ wrote:
Surah 36, Ayah 40 "It is not permitted to the sun to catch up the moon, nor the night outstrips the day
The issue here is on the word permitted, which include that someone is not allowing the sun to catch up the moon.

bmz

Singapore

#154820 Nov 24, 2012
Buford wrote:
Palestinian Propaganda "Map" Exposed
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/17...
Thanks for exposing the 'propaganda map' and let all of us cut Israel back to the original size as per the second map. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.

bmz

Singapore

#154821 Nov 24, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
The issue here is on the word permitted, which include that someone is not allowing the sun to catch up the moon.
Here is 36:40 in Italian. Translate this in English to the best of your abilities:

"Non sta al sole raggiungere la luna e neppure alla notte sopravanzare il giorno. Ciascuno vaga nella sua orbita.

Which one of these translations would you be able to comprehend. You are PERMITTED to choose.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154822 Nov 24, 2012
G-D is only giving, TheTorah again here in IT. so do any of you, know the name of story here in IT. that youy all, are mentally not here in again.

and why am i, always the only people here in TheTorah. the only people here in TheTorah today, is only TheHisSon adam again. as TheHis-story, peats and repeats.

a lot of talking critters, but only one people again today. in the difference between TheHis Story, and your hiss-story.

you can either choose, to be with G-D here in TheTorah. or choose to be against being here in TheTorah from G-D. pick, one!

Location hidden

#154823 Nov 24, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is 36:40 in Italian. Translate this in English to the best of your abilities:
"Non sta al sole raggiungere la luna e neppure alla notte sopravanzare il giorno. Ciascuno vaga nella sua orbita.
Which one of these translations would you be able to comprehend. You are PERMITTED to choose.
Yes I'm permitted to choose, unlike you muslims.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154824 Nov 24, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
The Americans could have been the first Nazis::::
The Zionists were considered terrorists prior to 1948, by both the British and Americans.
It is interesting to consider that if the Americans had been conducting their self-righteous, anti-terrorist campaign during the early 1900's, they would have been tossing those Daisy Cutter and other adorable bombs with cute names all over Palestine in order to kill the Zionists and defend both the Palestinians and the British.
The Americans would have been killing Jews before Hitler came to power.
The Jews benefitted from Hitler more than from Moses?????
The Zionist movement changed dramatically when Hitler came to power.
The Nazis considered the Jews to be a menace to society.
When the Nazis first acquired power in 1933, they confiscated businesses from the Jews and harassed them.
The Nazis wanted the Jews to get out of Germany.
The Zionists also wanted Jews out of Europe and into Palestine to help with the creation of Israel.
With so many people wanting to get Jews out of Europe, it is not surprising that many of the Jews reacted by leaving Germany.
The flow of Jews out of Germany helped the Zionist movement because some of those Jews decided to join the Zionist cause.
Some of those Jews moved to Britain where they assisted in outsmarting the British government officials into allow Jews to move to Palestine.
Some Jews moved to America where they assisted in outsmarting the Americans government officials.
Other Jews moved to Austrialia, Canada, and other nations, where they they assisted in outsmarting those governments.
Sometime after 1940 the Nazis decided that driving the Jews into the neighboring nations was not solving the Jewish problem since many Jews were refusing to leave Germany.
The Nazis decided to put those stubborn Jews into concentration camps.
After World War Two was over the Jews would remind Chrisitan West of the concentration camps and use them to gain pity from everybody on the planet.
(many nations and many people have suffered more and even today..but their plight is nothing compared with this)
Of course, there is evidence that Zionists were creating anti-semitism in order to drive Jews to Israel.
The Zionists were willing to sacrifice thousands of innocent Jews in order to help Israel develop.
From 1945 onward, the world has become saturated with sad stories about the Holocaust.
It seems as if every Jewish author has written at least one book, play, or article about the
Holocaust.
It seems as if every Jewish moviemaker has created at least one Holocaust movie.
It is difficult to get through a single day in America without hearing at least one reference to Nazis or Holocaust victims.
Consider just a few more examples of how the Jews use Hitler:
• Saddam was described as “the Hitler of the Mideast”.
• In 1984 Nathan Perlmutter of the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, and Nat Hentoff of the Village Voice, referred to Minister Farrakhan as a "Black Hitler." http://abbc.com/islam/english/toread/farrfact...
• In May 2001 the President of Syria complained about Israel's occupation of Syria and Palestine. The next day many people in the media referred to him as a Hitler.http://www.mediamonitor s.net/khodr46.html
rabbee: does not matter what all you terrorists, say about each other. it only really matters, what G-D actually says about it. when their appears to be, a great, great, great discrepancy, between your vain judgements and G-D'S Judgement.

bmz

Singapore

#154825 Nov 24, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I'm permitted to choose, unlike you muslims.
Hello, Non-Muslim,

I wrote:

"Here is 36:40 in Italian. Translate this in English to the best of your abilities:

Which one of these translations would you be able to comprehend. You are PERMITTED to choose. "

You did not translate the verse in Italian, into English. Why?

Location hidden

#154826 Nov 24, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Non-Muslim,
I wrote:
"Here is 36:40 in Italian. Translate this in English to the best of your abilities:
Which one of these translations would you be able to comprehend. You are PERMITTED to choose. "
You did not translate the verse in Italian, into English. Why?
1)I don't have to translate in italian because it is yet in italian.

2)I don't have to translate it into english only because you want so.

3)My answer of before where I discussed shortly about the word permitted was referred to what MUQ posted, who posted an english version of Quran taken from a Dr, or pseudo Dr, and the latter in his "History of Truth" used the word permitted.

4)Even the italian version lets presuppose that behind that thing there is a god that has established things in that manner, making therefore acceptable the using of the word permitted used by other translators, altough that word is not used in the italian version.

Greetings by the greatest infidel.

bmz

Singapore

#154827 Nov 24, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
3)My answer of before where I discussed shortly about the word permitted was referred to what MUQ posted, who posted an english version of Quran taken from a Dr, or pseudo Dr, and the latter in his "History of Truth" used the word permitted.
4)Even the italian version lets presuppose that behind that thing there is a god that has established things in that manner, making therefore acceptable the using of the word permitted used by other translators, altough that word is not used in the italian version.
Greetings,

Anyone can pick up any translation but even the greatest infidel should be wise enough to comprehend.

What is so difficult to understand in that verse?

If it is full moon at midnight, can the sun quickly rise and appear? If it is midnight, can it be day all of a sudden?

Everything has to follow the course. That is the essence of the message.

You can choose another word, if you do not like the word 'course'. You are permitted or allowed to do that.

Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154828 Nov 24, 2012
bmz wrote:
Thanks for exposing the 'propaganda map' and let all of us cut Israel back to the original size as per the second map. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.
From the linked site: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/17...

- Mulk: privately owned in the Western sense.

- Miri: Land owned by the government (originally the Ottoman crown) and suitable for agricultural use. Individuals could purchase a deed to cultivate this land and pay a tithe to the government. Ownership could be transferred only with the approval of the state. Miri rights could be transferred to heirs, and the land could be sub-let to tenants. If the owner died without an heir or the land was not cultivated for three years, the land would revert to the state.

- Mahlul: Uncultivated Miri lands that would revert to the state, in theory after three years.

- Mawat (or Mewat): So-called “dead”, unreclaimed land. It constituted about 50 to 60% of the land in Palestine. It belonged to the government.…If the land had been cultivated with permission, it would be registered, at least under the Mandate, free of charge.

By the early 1940s Jews owned about one third of Mulk land in Palestine and Arabs about two-thirds. The vast majority of the total land, however, belonged to the government, meaning that when the state of Israel was established, it became legally Israel’s.(I believe that about 77% of the land was owned by the government, assuming 6 million dunams of private land as shown in this invaluable webpage on the topic from which I got much of this information.)

To say that the green areas were “Palestinian” land is simply a lie.

Now the next one:(Map 2)

While this (Map 2) is an accurate representation of the partition plan, it has nothing to do with land ownership. The entire purpose of this map is to make it appear that Israel has been grabbing Arab land consistently, to serve as a bridge between maps 1 and 3. What is not said, of course, is that Israel accepted the partition and the Arabs did not, so as a result Israel in 1949 looked like it does in map 3.

Map 3 is still a lie, however, because in no way was the green land “Palestinian” at that time. Gaza was administered by Egypt and the West Bank annexed by Jordan. No one at the time spoke about a Palestinian Arab state on the areas controlled by Arab states – only in Israel.

In other words, this progression of maps is a series of lies meant to push a bigger lie, and it is tragic that a lot of people believe them to be the truth.

Denver, CO

#154829 Nov 24, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it is rather debatable, as too who is the greatest infidel between the two of you. but one would suppose, it is the one who is the most wrong according to G-D.

so i guess that is why, muslems kill each other. all self inflicted, fatal wounds between muslem infidels. there is got to be, something really wrong with that. as it is not possible to have, a muslem as a friend according to their own antiG-D scripture.

Location hidden

#154832 Nov 24, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings,
Anyone can pick up any translation but even the greatest infidel should be wise enough to comprehend.
What is so difficult to understand in that verse?
If it is full moon at midnight, can the sun quickly rise and appear? If it is midnight, can it be day all of a sudden?
Everything has to follow the course. That is the essence of the message.
You can choose another word, if you do not like the word 'course'. You are permitted or allowed to do that.
Are you trying to hide the problem by not mentioning it? It's clear that the matter is that the celestial bodies cannot catch up eachothers because Allah wants so.

This is the matter I disagree with, the responsible of that non-catch up is Allah, and not just Adel M. Elsaie meant so by using the word permitted, but also the Quran points out to Allah as determinator like obvious in previous verses:

36:38 And the sun runs [on course] toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

36:39 And the moon - We have determined for it phases, until it returns [appearing] like the old date stalk.

Aside the big mistakes present in both the verses Allah is not the determinator of nothing here. This is silly. That's why for example I asked to MUQ if he knows why the moon and the sun follow a course. I expect from him a non-answer or an answer like Allah did that, displaying his ignorance accompanied by a God Gap Theory.

Moreover Dr Adel uses Quran 36:40 to tell us tha Quran knew yet about Gravity Force. It sounds a desperate attempt knowing that Quran does not mention any force, formula at all, nor does advance any explanation for that course nor mention the course of our planet or the existence of other planets and their orbits, or the existence of a solar system, but just make a little and vague mentions to the courses of certain bodies, that were known by anyone who had at least one eye, but certain Muslims love to paint their holy book bigger than what that is, with their conjectures.

In the Antarctic and Arctic Circle you can watch the sun at midnight during the summer, it's not a secret they (sun and moon) can catch up, by the way. It sounds like Allah and you never knew this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min USA Born 560,591
On Native GroundTHE End of 'the American Century' 28 min Pro Belarus 5
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 1 hr John 125
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 7 hr nOgOd 1,262
Agca leaves flowers on John Paul's tomb in Vatican 11 hr Dander 11
Woman in Kansas City plans to defy church, beco... 17 hr Larry 1
Catholics In Philippines Turn To Church To Cope... (Nov '13) 23 hr KidlatNgayon 67
More from around the web