Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,560

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#143142 Aug 9, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>Your statement is ignorant.
The Jews like Muslims have a religious law that it is lawful for Jews to kill Christians.
But there is no Christian religious law for Christians to kill Jews.
What religious law is there for Christians to kill each other (which they did by the many millions during WWI and WWII). The law of the jungle?
Skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#143144 Aug 9, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct!
Quran does NOT make THE God of EVERYTHING (from Genesis 1.1), into a tribal, racist, bigoted, sexist, anti gentile minigod of Judah!
Remember the great HIJACK by those who wrote the books to suit their claim to full access to God?
...Abraham's title was "taken" by Isaac from Ishmael.
...Isaac's title was "taken" by Jacob from Esau
...Jacob's title was "taken" by Judah from 11 others including Joseph?
All thanks to this "tribal racist sexist bigoted antigentile minigod of judah"!!!
To Allah/God belongs everything and Allah/God is NOT a tribal racist bigoted sexist antigentile minigod.
Allah is Mohammed's invented pagan God.
Mohammed screwed up the mind of Muslims.
Mohammed was insane.
Mohammed believed that God was a pagan, and by Mohammed's perfectness he believed he alone converted God to become a Muslim.

Mohammed believed that he was the perfect Being that ever existed.
In Mohammed's last speech he claimed "I have perfected my religion of Islam for you to hollow."
And dumb Muslims chose Mohammed over God.

Muslims don't believe God is perfect, but they do believe Mohammed is perfect.
That is the insanity of Muslims.

Skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#143146 Aug 9, 2012
Correction- instead of the word hollow it should read "Follow"
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#143147 Aug 9, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>Your statement is ignorant.
...The killing of Jews was started by Mohammed.
LIAR SKPETIC HAS BEEN EXPOSED AGAIN!!

The killing of the CHRIST KILLER JEWS was started by Christians 400-450 years before Holy Prophet and Quran that says the JEWS did NOT KILL CHRIST!

The attacks on JEWS by Christians from 1st-2nd century AD were made worse by gentile writers of certain parts of the New Testament especially the author of the gospel of John which was compiled about this time. In several places John' s gospel associates "the Jews" with darkness and with the devil. This laid the groundwork for centuries of Christian characterization of Jews as agents of the devil, a characterization which found its way into medieval popular religion and eventually into passion plays.

In the second century and beyond, many of the principal Fathers of the Church began to write of Jews as a "rejected people" who were doomed to a life of marginality and misery. Jews were to wander the world as a "despised people." This image persisted in Christian preaching, art and popular teaching for centuries to come. In certain countries it often led to civil and political discrimination against Jews and in some instances to physical attacks on Jews which resulted in death.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#143149 Aug 9, 2012
Haus Mate wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope - the issue is - who is Allah.
That is simple!
Allah is THE GOD of EVERYTHING created.
If you can read Arabic, get yourself a CHRISTIAN BIBLE in Arabic.
READ Genesis..John 3:16 and many other C&V.
You will find that ALLAH is THE "FATHER"/CREATOR/GOD in HEAVEN.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#143150 Aug 9, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
A semi-demon.
lol...
semi-god?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#143151 Aug 9, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is Mohammed's invented pagan God.
Mohammed screwed up the mind of Muslims.
Mohammed was insane.
Mohammed believed that God was a pagan, and by Mohammed's perfectness he believed he alone converted God to become a Muslim.
Mohammed believed that he was the perfect Being that ever existed.
In Mohammed's last speech he claimed "I have perfected my religion of Islam for you to hollow."
And dumb Muslims chose Mohammed over God.
Muslims don't believe God is perfect, but they do believe Mohammed is perfect.
That is the insanity of Muslims.
lol..
Poor skeptic has got a short circuit or two!
Skeptic has been "consumed" by his/her "hatred" for HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH, THE GREATEST MAN EVER!
skeptic has lost all her/his senses..and keeps posting her/his wild opinions!
Muslims believe that GOD is perfect.

That is why God will not play games with little girls, pop out of them as his own son or even the little girl's son, taunt JEWS, get killed by JEWS and as a result his followers who call themselves Christians, persecute and MURDER the JEWS by their millions as CHRIST KILLERS over 2000 years!
Oh what an imperfect christian mangod and trinity!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#143156 Aug 9, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
What religious law is there for Christians to kill each other (which they did by the many millions during WWI and WWII). The law of the jungle?
Hi NQ!
They can't SPIN their way out of these DIRECT quotes!
Matt 10:

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.(Doesn't say..I love them and I shall ignore/forgive their mistakes, but I shall be as petty as them!!!!)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a SWORD (ooops...he meant "word" but the italian translators of my aramaic were eating spaghetti while writing and one that looked like "s" fell in front of the "word" making it look like "sword"....lol)

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.( he meant "support"??...lol)

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.(errmm...toes? hoes? shoes?...lol)

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.(awww...i need a bit of attention..i am jealous and imperfect?)

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.(not the cross that i am supposed to be on...)

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.(please KILL YOURSELF for ME..I NEED sacrifice in return for my sacrifice??)

I am sure skeptic will have all the answers as he is a high priest of the SATAN'S temple!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#143157 Aug 9, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's better; it's a more positive way of picturing Allah.
sure...if you can accept him as semi god instead of "no god"..that is a positive step Joel.
peace.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#143162 Aug 9, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
There's so much of fu-cking going on among high school students and on college campuses, it is really sad. It is as if a massive wave of a degrading consciousness-force invading the terrestrial atmosphere has caught hold of most young people with susceptible genes and repetitive minds that compels them to easily given in to carnal desires and to get addicted to such behavior - a sure recipe for self-destruction.
I tend to agree with that Joel. I think it is "satanic" influence.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#143164 Aug 9, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>So you consider it somewhat of a pass that you were hurt. OK, I'll buy that. On another note, however, I have come to understand what the Bible says, and I do believe that prophecies were made and given, and they came true. THEREFORE, I believe what it says about the future. Kind of like building a case and bringing it to court, and hoping and expecting that a good decision is made.:-) When I look at the difference between life here and what Mars looks like, I think, even if there is a molecule or atom that scientists deem to have discovered there that they say is necessary for life, could it "evolve" into what we have here on the earth? Look -- I don't know everything. But what I do know I put my trust in. You have been one of the most intelligent and cogent posters here, so I thank you for that. I may post from time to time, but frankly I have found so many of the posters here so virulently malicious and vicious, it's a wonder, but also an eye-opener. I hope you have a good day, and enjoy what is left of what I consider creation that mankind has not messed up yet.:-)(P.S.- thinking about mankind's continued destruction of the earth, if there WERE any sort of evolved intelligent life on other planets somewhere, and they knew what earthling man is capable of in regard to its own continued ruining of the earth, they'd be shaking in their boots and probably want to use "pre-emptive" measures to protect their property, assuming they have not "evolved" into the vicious, malicious teem of mankind here on earth that is exemplified by life around us.)
I've seen where humans have attempted to show some form of "fulfillment" of so-called prophecies...it would not hold up in court as conclusive evidence...IMHO.
I thank you for the compliment...& reciprocate the sentiment.
As for your conjecture on how "aliens" would view us...?...well, you might be onto something there.:)

bmz

Singapore

#143165 Aug 9, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
Correction- instead of the word hollow it should read "Follow"
There was no need for a correction. We cannot follow your hollow.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#143166 Aug 9, 2012
http://www.usislam.org/00hist.htm
History of Truth, The Truth about God and Religions, By:Dr. Adel M. Elsaie, Ph.D. Part-62

6.2 The Gospels

Gospel According to John

The Gospel according to John is another story. The author explains his reason of writing this Gospel, 20:30-31: he states many miracles of Jesus for the reader to believe that Jesus is the Christ and the Son of God. John did not introduce the trinity, but confirms the "duality of God." Both father and son are gods. This Gospel was not included in the acceptable documents of the Fathers of the Church in the second and third century.
Scholars suggest that this Gospel is written in the latter part of the second century, possibly in the ancient Greek city of Ephesus. There are many serious questions about this Gospel. Why did the author of this Gospel choose completely different direction from the synoptic Gospels? Why did he emphasize the divinity of Jesus?

It is a fact that this Gospel was written after the synoptic Gospels. This indicates that many Christians did not believe in the divinity of Jesus, before writing this Gospel. Some scholars suggest that bishops that believed in the divinity of Jesus asked the author of John to write a Gospel that states clearly that Jesus is divine. Other suggests that the author was a philosophy student in Alexandria, who had been asked to write a Gospel that brings Greek philosophy and Christianity closer together. We may never know the truth about this Gospel, but the fact is this is very different from the rest of the New Testament.

(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#143167 Aug 9, 2012
The author establishes from the start that he follows the Greek philosophy and the concept of the Logos (1:1-18). Jesus Christ is the incarnation of "the Word" who has a pre-existent life before his mother and anyone else for that matter. Jesusí death is the return of the incarnate Son to the Father. The Gospel tells a story of a woman caught in adultery (7:53-8:11). The Easy to Read Bible has a footnote stating that this incident is not included in the best Greek copies. Again, the question is: why then were these words added?

To establish that Jesus is the Logos, the author states many miracles: the changing of water into wine for the wedding at Cana (2:1-11); the healing of an official's son (4:46-54); the healing of a man who had been sick for 38 years (5:1-9); the feeding of about 5000 men (6:1-15), the only miracle recorded in each of the four Gospels; the healing of a man who had been blind from birth (9:1-7); and the raising of Jesus' friend Lazarus from the dead (11:1-46); Jesus walking on the sea (6:16-21); his death (19:30) and appearances as the risen Christ (20:1-29).

The conclusion is that the author of this Gospel is unknown, the place of writing this Gospel is unknown, the time of writing this Gospel is unknown. The Gospel focuses on the duality rather than the oneness of God, and the Gospel follows the Greek polytheistic philosophy to introduce a monotheistic religion. Yet the Church wants us to believe that the Almighty inspires the whole Bible, word for word.

(Contd.)

bmz

Singapore

#143168 Aug 9, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>What is there to discuss with a Muslim?
No Muslim accepts the teachings of God.
How can Muslims follow your hollow teachings, which are not from God but from pagans?

You haven't even got the right God.
Haus Mate

Jerilderie, Australia

#143169 Aug 9, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
A semi-demon.
According to whom?
Haus Mate

Jerilderie, Australia

#143170 Aug 9, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Muslims follow your hollow teachings, which are not from God but from pagans?
You haven't even got the right God.
Then, who is Allah?
Haus Mate

Jerilderie, Australia

#143171 Aug 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
The author establishes from the start that he follows the Greek philosophy and the concept of the Logos (1:1-18). Jesus Christ is the incarnation of "the Word" who has a pre-existent life before his mother and anyone else for that matter. Jesusí death is the return of the incarnate Son to the Father. The Gospel tells a story of a woman caught in adultery (7:53-8:11). The Easy to Read Bible has a footnote stating that this incident is not included in the best Greek copies. Again, the question is: why then were these words added?
To establish that Jesus is the Logos, the author states many miracles: the changing of water into wine for the wedding at Cana (2:1-11); the healing of an official's son (4:46-54); the healing of a man who had been sick for 38 years (5:1-9); the feeding of about 5000 men (6:1-15), the only miracle recorded in each of the four Gospels; the healing of a man who had been blind from birth (9:1-7); and the raising of Jesus' friend Lazarus from the dead (11:1-46); Jesus walking on the sea (6:16-21); his death (19:30) and appearances as the risen Christ (20:1-29).
The conclusion is that the author of this Gospel is unknown, the place of writing this Gospel is unknown, the time of writing this Gospel is unknown. The Gospel focuses on the duality rather than the oneness of God, and the Gospel follows the Greek polytheistic philosophy to introduce a monotheistic religion. Yet the Church wants us to believe that the Almighty inspires the whole Bible, word for word.
(Contd.)
Who spoke to the prophet Moses at the burning bush on the backside of the desert near Horeb?

bmz

Singapore

#143172 Aug 9, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way BMZ...Even these books written by liars in NON-Aramaic (not understood by the peasant disciples including Simnon Peter, the first MARRIED pope!!) were unable to suppress the truth!

What does 3:16 say?
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For God so loved the world, that he GAVE his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
What the heck does "GAVE" mean in "god terms"?
Assuming "god" never dies, it is equally true his "only begotten" son cannot die!!
This "funny" god knew that his only begotten son could not die!
What a joke!
Perhaps, he "GAVE" his son on LOAN for a while to put some grey matter into these losers, play a few silly games and then run back to heaven?
3:16 did NOT say..god KILLED, SACRIFICED, MURDERED his only begottern kid, does it?
Lies upon lies!
Tanach Bamidbar - Numbers
23:19
G-d is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: when he hath said, will he not do it? or when he hath spoken, will he not make it good?
Indeed!

In order to make Jesus, God, the trinitarian fools ignore every verse that refutes Jesus being God.

Trinity is a hoax, which was developed by pagan philosophers and the boneless Bishops and the boneless Church fathers accepted that rubbish.

Salaams, Alex
BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#143175 Aug 9, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Woman is born for the hearth, man for the hoe!
So, how many women have you "ploughed" in so far, Hoe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min pusherman_ 560,438
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 19 min Goddess Gaia 61
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 5 hr Tre H 219,640
Catholics In Philippines Turn To Church To Cope... (Nov '13) 5 hr ELIAS IBARRA 63
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 7 hr nOgOd 1,258
On Native GroundTHE End of 'the American Century' Thu Pro Belarus 3
Saint of the Day thread (May '10) Thu MichelleMC 2,528
More from around the web