Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253483 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139834 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
INNER FITNESS - THE KEY TO SUCCESS & SURVIVAL:
5) Always rely on yourself and never blame others or circumstances for your misfortunes....
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
ACRID SMELL:
The faculty of smell has opened up further in me with the accompanying micro-vision since a few days and from today morning a pungent or acrid smell is pervading the whole atmosphere. Initially, i thought the acrid smell was confined to my area but later soon realized that the smell was spread out everywhere when i checked other places as well. The vision accompanying this terrible smell is a mass of brownish-black swirls. It's a vital force of decomposition which has either been dislodged from the vital world or it has disintegrated after being pushed out. The supramental descent has dislodged all the asura forces from their vital habitations and this has created a flurry among them and has further intensified the tussle between the descending supramental force and the dislodged adverse vital forces. The smell is choking and the brownish-black swirls that're visible in the subtle atmosphere everywhere are horrible and my eyes are watery and red. Breathing is also not as easy.
Yoda, Yoda, Yoda....
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#139836 Jul 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Say nothing of the horrible sticky evil vibes that are emanating from his posts. I have noticed they are worse after he meditates.
Indeed.

I believe that Joel has not received the monthly rentals from the shops, flats and houses at the beginning of this month.

He is now feeling the pinch and feels depressed. Hence the silly post on poverty.
bmz

Singapore

#139837 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE:
1) We are what we make of ourselves.
2) No use blaming fate, others or circumstances.
3) God neither punishes nor rewards since the manifested cosmic causal laws shape our life in keeping with our karma and developed capacities.
4) We get what you deserve.
5) Our innate capacities and the way we use them will determine how we evolve or devolve and progress or regress over many histories.
6) Be alert and sow good deeds and cultivate the right skills by learning everything the way they are meant to be learnt and hone them and in this way these propitious impressions when learned well and repeated often enough get stamped in the consciousness and infiltrate the genes and get passed on to succeeding generations.
7) We are the architects of our own destiny in keeping with the causal laws.
8) Destiny is controlled by cause and effect.
That is what I want you to do, boy.

Take charge of your life and stop blaming others.

And always preach what you practice.
bmz

Singapore

#139838 Jul 11, 2012
Addendum, Joel

And also practice what you preach. OK?
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139842 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
INNER FITNESS - THE KEY TO SUCCESS & SURVIVAL:
5) Always rely on yourself and never blame others or circumstances for your misfortunes but be modest and strive to do better when success comes your way.
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
KARMA & YOGA:
4) Willful attacks from the hostile vital forces are also a regular feature until one conquers and transforms the vital.
There you go again.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#139843 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
SCHOLAR:
Here's the same Hindi song of the 1970s that i've posted for Hugh & wife and BMZ (Singapore) & wife.
Enjoy this hot monsoon song with your wife/girlfriend.
www.youtube.com/watch...
Best Regards.
Nice video thanx

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#139846 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.
Welcome.
The song's so melodious, romantic and well picturized.
Zeenat Aman (the lead actress) is sexy. She was Miss Asia and was partially educated in the US.
Unfortunately I cannot comment on this sweet melody since I don't understand a word of it. Aman has very gracious movements and a nightingale's voice.

Did you know her?
bmz

Singapore

#139847 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
KARMA & YOGA:
1) When the yogic experiences commence, the entire gamut of the ordinary mental, vital, physical and material laws and of circumstances undergoes a radical change.
2) One is put into direct contact via the yogic opening with the cosmic forces. Here, too, inner and outer fitness determine how one reacts, recovers, progresses or falls.
3) When the inner experiences begin, what usually happens is that the hereditary part and the carried over instincts from previous existences get separated and each aspect is dealt with accordingly to refine, remedy or dissolve certain instincts or traits depending on what is useful to the process of being and becoming.
4) Willful attacks from the hostile vital forces are also a regular feature until one conquers and transforms the vital.
5) Perfection is the aim by which is meant there should be no difference between the inner personality and the outer instrumental parts and the cosmos and beyond - everything is one unified solid mass of perfect existence that's supported by the highest consciousness and force.
There are no such things known as hostile vital forces. Those are silly Guru tales.

It is all in the mind, Fool!

Have a healthy mind and you will always feel better.
bmz

Singapore

#139848 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
How did the name UMANG pop up?
That was you.
Q-D-S

Australia

#139850 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
MY PRESENT BIRTH:
This birth is primarily a preparation for the supramentalization of my being which first needs the experience of the good, the bad and the transcendental in the ascending mode and mainly in the descending mode before the supramental permanently fixes itself in my whole being right down to the subconscient. My birth to my parents in this existence is to give me a glimpse of evil and suffering (since it was mainly all purity and goodness in past births) but now with their timely deaths and on account of the dissolution of a great portion of my unregenerate hereditary part under the impact of the descending higher consciousness-force, i can now proceed more smoothly through the paces of the integral yoga.
Do you doubt the llving creator now as predict to you!!!!!

Earthquake India 11 july 2012 (today)

Date: 11.7.2012
Time: 15:22:30
Region - Kargil, India 
Depth: km 102
Magnitude: 4,2

posted by http://earthquaketoday.blog spot.com/.
bmz

Singapore

#139851 Jul 11, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice video thanx
What was so nice about that video? It was all screaming and hollering by the girl and both were
looking silly. Poor taste!
Q-D-S

Australia

#139853 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
MY PRESENT BIRTH:
This birth is primarily a preparation for the supramentalization of my being which first needs the experience of the good, the bad and the transcendental in the ascending mode and mainly in the descending mode before the supramental permanently fixes itself in my whole being right down to the subconscient. My birth to my parents in this existence is to give me a glimpse of evil and suffering (since it was mainly all purity and goodness in past births) but now with their timely deaths and on account of the dissolution of a great portion of my unregenerate hereditary part under the impact of the descending higher consciousness-force, i can now proceed more smoothly through the paces of the integral yoga.
This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.
Magnitude
Date-Time
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 15:22:32 UTC
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 08:22:32 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones
Depth
102.6 km (63.8 miles)
Region
NORTHWESTERN KASHMIR
Distances
55 km (34 miles) NNW of Khapalu, Pakistan
119 km (73 miles) N of Kargil, India
197 km (122 miles) NE of Bandipura, India
203 km (126 miles) NE of Gandarbal, India
Location Uncertainty
horizontal +/- 12.4 km (7.7 miles); depth +/- 18.2 km (11.3 miles)
Parameters
NST= 23, Nph= 23, Dmin=666.7 km, Rmss=1.14 sec, Gp=137°,
M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=6
Source
USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
Event ID
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#139855 Jul 11, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
Comment: Just watching a program on PBS (public television here) about AIDS and blacks, and how the preachers themselves have an argument as to whether God "loves" homosexuals, alcoholics, drug addicts and so forth. One claims homosexuality is an abomination to the LORD, and another says that God loves everybody. Both articulate and intelligent. And many of the ministers are known to be sexually active beyond the bonds of marriage. Professors and educated ones getting involved in this argument or discussion. Now an apparently well-educated person is asking, "how many of us have to die?" Many religious persons are saying that the government is able to "cure" AIDS but is unwilling, and God should love everybody that practices homosexuality, etc. One young woman is speaking of the lack of honest education in the school system, her family, and religion, about sex. I agree with her.
rabbee: well i am sure, G-D is most specific in TheTorah. about loving those who love HIM here in TheTorah. and those who are doing what HE said not to, can't possibly love HIM.

so lets face the facts, G-D does not even love obama or romney, so we are in trouble as a nation against G-D. a far, far, far, cry from what, our forefather meant. they knew better than to interfere, with the religious school system of this nation.

it is stupid and dangerous, to essencialy return to the same as brittish rule. and religious taxation without, religious representation. so they can establish their national religion, like king george iii did. even if religions are not generally, interested in truth. but is far more worse and dangerous, for the government to try and establish it religiously.

and common sense from the devil, is still not common sense with G-D. obligation to G-D comes first, family is next, then work, then charity, organized religions are way down the line from there. you have no, guarenteed national security against G-D.
Q-D-S

Australia

#139856 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Extremely high magnitude earth quakes will be a regular feature between 2012-2016.
This was from Aten the living god of light who forewarned you about this earth quake event before it happened in a mountain area!
Q-D-S

Australia

#139857 Jul 11, 2012
Q-D-S wrote:
<quoted text>
The living creator is about to cause an earth quake to happen in India, near mountain range temples to collapse!
As you can see above the earth quake warning to India was said 12 hrs ago! And now you have your proof of the living creator Aten to you!
Eric

Romeoville, IL

#139858 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:

3) God neither punishes nor rewards since the manifested cosmic causal laws shape our life in keeping with our karma and developed capacities.
I don't know about that. Someone a short time ago said they were really sick because they were being punished.
Eric

Romeoville, IL

#139859 Jul 11, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
THE DEMISE OF MY PARENTS:
1) My parents were pushed out of my way by the cosmic will so as to give me the full freedom to progress along the higher lines of the integral yoga leading to supramentalization.
2) Had those higher interventions not come till now, they'd still be alive and would be troubling and torturing me and damaging my innate potential in the bargain.
3) As soon as i gained sufficient experience of evil and suffering, my parents were removed from my way and i was forewarned about their deaths through direct messages and through a series of premonitory visions.
4) i was expecting their deaths and even knew the day they would pass away and in what circumstances.
5) They troubled me a lot and i have had my fill of evil and suffering as part of my training in the integral yoga leading to supramentalization.
6) i remember them with longing only in moments of weakness.
7) i'm also glad that Tina and Aaron are no longer in touch with me. i don't need such greedy, opportunistic, perverse, highly lustful and deceitful people in my life.
8) i am going to be up and about to a greater extent by end of 2012 or by early 2013.
Plus you wouldn't have unfettered access to the money they worked hard to earn and now you squander as you veg.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#139860 Jul 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain using modern scientific principles how your prophet ascended into the heavens on a white horse.
It was an act of God and not of our prophet. He took His Messenger from Makkah to Jerusalem, and from Jerusalem to Heavens the way He thought fit.

If it was an every day affair, then it would have been duplicated.

But to explain the matter scientifically, how this Universe is being controlled? If nothing moves faster than the speed of light, does it many any command to the remotest corner of this Universe would take Billions of Years to reach there and THEN being implemented?

There is instantaneous communication from any part of the Universe to its Creator.

Now you ponder on this question for next billions of years and come back with a rejoinder.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#139861 Jul 11, 2012
To: NQ

Where is your next installment on the Attributes of God.

Surely there is abundance of Data on that subject in the Bible.

Surely you can post every day for many weeks, that would result in us coming to common platform.
Eric

Romeoville, IL

#139865 Jul 11, 2012
Which one is it Joel? You can't have it both ways. Either you were being attacked for your disrespect, or you weren't.
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Vampiristic vibes and foul odors are always the signs of the demonic forces. So, obviously, your G-d is a demon. LOL.
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roman Catholic Church Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nazi hunter outraged by annulment of Ustasha co... 6 min truth 2
News Boy Scouts faring well a year after easing ban ... 13 min TROOP 6969 22
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Steve III 650,045
News HIstorical revisionism meets anti-Semitism in C... 19 min truth 12
News WND Anti-Vaxxer Promotion Update 17 hr friend 4
News 'Croatia risks losing support of civilized, ant... Mon truth 26
Saint of the Day thread (May '10) Sun MichelleMC 2,774
More from around the web